Nick, High School - Cover

Nick, High School

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that is sent away to a co-ed boarding school and the lessons that are learned or taught while he is there.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   School  

Adam came in Monday around noon. The school was running shuttles from the airport all day long, as people came back from break. The family who Mika stayed with over the Thanksgiving break drove her back to campus. As people were returning, I was out playing in a pick-up game of Ultimate. When I made it back to the room, the entire gang was there.

Adam said, "Did you eat all the pizza?"

"I didn't have a bunch of leftover turkey, so I had to eat something."

"Did they deliver or did you have to call a cab to take you to town?"

"I hitched a ride with a couple of girls."

Julie laughed at that, and said, "Those where the girls that he picked up at the concert ticket line, and then drove him home. They were hot."

Tess said, "It sounds like you're hiding something."

I asked, "Who has tickets to the concert?"

"How many extra do you have, and how much do you want for them?" Adam asked. "I've already had a few people ask me about them."

I looked at Julie, and she said, "I have ten, but I figured that you'd want some. Twenty bucks each."

They looked at me, and I said, "I must have better seats, because mine are fifty each."

Suddenly, Julie said, "Mine are just as good. I want fifty a ticket too."

Adam said, "We already had a deal at twenty. The law says a verbal contract is a binding contract." He handed her twenty dollars, and Tess was digging in her purse.

Julie said, "That's not fair."

"Julie, just charge them five dollars for a ride to the concert, and twenty for a ride home. The five will cover the gas and the twenty will cover the real worth of the ticket," I added.

"Shut up, Nick. Tess and I can hire a limo for that price. Here, Julie, take another twenty, so I don't have to feel humiliated for the next month."

"Thanks, but for everyone else it's fifty a ticket. That is, unless you can sell them for sixty."

"I have some too. Actually I have twenty on the floor for fifty each."

"Twenty tickets? How did you pick up so many extra?"

"I slept all night on the sidewalk in the cold, and made some friends. I bought donuts, and shared my 'provisions' with others in line."

"That's a grand in your pocket."

"But at what cost. I had to buy the tickets, the donuts, and Tess wasn't handing out free joints when Julie asked her for a couple. There were laundry costs for the sleeping bags, pizza, and the cost of the parking meter for Julie."

"That was nice of you. I didn't have any change. Thanks Nick."

Tess said, "If I'd been in town I'd have been there."

Adam said, "You sold them joints, and now we're asking for a handout. Give Julie another twenty, and we'll be close enough. Dinner and gas is on me for the ride down and back."

Tess pouted, but then she reached in her wallet, and pulled out another twenty. Julie smiled at me. After she sold all of her tickets, she'd end up with some extra spending money. She was already up eighty on her hundred and forty dollar investment. But the kicker was that she still had seven more tickets to sell.

Mika finally spoke up, and asked, "Can I buy a ticket from you, Nick?"

"No. I already had your free ticket planned for in my budget."

"I don't want to act as if I'm a mooch. My parents do give me an allowance."

"I won't take your money. Either you come with me and not pay, or you can buy a ticket from someone else. Julie will charge you fifty bucks, and your seat will be at the other end of another row. I have the seat next to me reserved for your beautiful ass."

"Then let me do something for you."

"You do that all the time."

"I'm not trading sex for a concert ticket. I do that, because I love the feel of your big dick up inside me. You should let me cut your hair. It has grown three inches since we got here. You're looking kind of shaggy."

I ran my hand through my hair, and said, "Do you know how to cut hair? Do you even have scissors?"

"Yes, I can cut hair, and I have scissors to trim my own from time to time. If you don't like it, you can go to a barber to fix it, and I'll pay for it."

"Sounds like a deal to me. The last girl who cut my hair when I was in Belgium; rubbed her tits on my back, and gave me a head massage as well. Is that part of your plan?"

"I can do that, if that's what you want."

"I want. When do you want to do this?"

"I can run over, dig up my scissors, and come back. Go in, and wash your hair first."

"No, the girl who cuts my hair always washes my hair first. We can jump in the shower before you cut my hair."

"Or I can use the sink like the other girl does," she said, as she scooted through the door.

Adam said, "If she goes the shower route, then maybe I'll use her to cut my hair in the future."

Everyone looked to Tess to see what her reaction would be. She just smiled, and said, "Me too."

Julie said, "If she does a good job on Tess then I might give her a try."

"What'll I do when she's busy cutting your hair?"

"Call Nadia. We don't worry about you getting what you need," Julie said with a wink.

Mika was back a few minutes later, and brought a brush, comb, an electric trimmer, and scissors with her. She put them on the small kitchen table, and pulled out one of the kitchen chairs. She was undoing the buttons on her top, as she walked into my bedroom telling me to, "Come on."

We showered together and then she put on her panties, and grabbed one of my t-shirts, leaving her clothes piled on the chair at my bedroom desk. She grabbed a large towel from my closet and had me sit before draping the towel over my shoulders, and giving me a head massage. She then took the brush, and got out all the tangles before running the comb through my hair.

"Do you want the same style or something different? I used to cut both of my brother's hair, my mom, and some friends."

"I can't see it, so as long as it looks nice, and doesn't take much work, I don't care."

She was off, snipping and snipping. She didn't have the standard set up with a mirror, so I couldn't see what she was doing. So while she worked, I just sat there and watched Adam sit on the couch. He was reading the album cover to the album we were listening to, Molly Hatchet's, Flirtin' with Disaster.

Tess and Julie had come over to watch, and were asking Mika questions as she worked. She ended up the cut with the electric trimmer, shaping around my ears, my neckline, and sideburns, and finally trimming my eyebrows. It ended with a kiss with instructions to go shower before she could style it.

While I was washing my hair again, and rinsing the trimmings from my body, Mika was out sweeping up the mess we made in the kitchen. I washed and dried myself, but still had the towel in my hair when I came back.

"Do you have a blow dryer?" she asked.

"No."

"Adam do you have a blow dryer?"

"No, but if Tess wants to start showering with me, I'll go buy one."

"Just sit down; I'll use the towel to dry your hair."

I could then feel her breast press up against my shoulders, as she started to dry my hair, and massage my scalp. As usually happens, all good things must ultimately end, and eventually she started to brush and comb my hair. Julie and Tess both thought it looked nice, and when I got the pat on my shoulder, (the international sign that the haircut is over), I went to my bathroom to check out my haircut in the mirror. What I saw in the mirror pleased me very much. I really liked the way that it looked.

I walked out, she smiled at my smile, and I pulled her in for a hug and a kiss. The hug was a big bear hug, and since she was off the ground, I just spun, and carried her to my bedroom, kicking the door closed, as we passed through. I could hear Adam say, "I think I'll let her cut my hair," along with hearing the girls laughing.

I spent time giving Mika a full body massage, and a slow gentle fuck that slowly built to a hard pounding orgasm. She was beaming when we emerged to find Julie, Tess, and Adam all studying. When I asked, "What's up?"

"It's time to refocus on school. The vacation is over."

I liked it that everyone in my close circle of friends, took their school seriously. Work hard and play hard was the motto of the day. I guess even Mika had gotten the memo, because she walked over to the door, and pulled a book out of her book bag. I grabbed my biology book, and started reading. It was a brief couple of paragraphs on Darwin's Theory of Evolution. I put my book down, and spent some time thinking about what it said. My mind went into overdrive, and I kept running through numerous thoughts and tangential thoughts until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes to see four people staring at me. "Are you OK?" Mika asked.

"Yeah, why, I was just thinking."

"It looked like you were having a bad dream."

"I don't think that I was asleep, but my mind was going crazy."

Adam asked, "What were you thinking about?"

"I was reading about evolution. My first thoughts went to the great feats that have resulted through science. Then I started to think about true evolution as living creatures, at how amazing man is, and how he needed to adapt and change as he traveled along through time. Then I thought about the number of changes and accidents that would have to have happened for mankind to evolve from an amoeba. Statistically it falls in line with lightning hitting you every time you go to the grocery store."

"It's kind of like the global cooling hype that's been going on for the last ten years. All the holes in the ozone are man's fault, so we should tax everyone until we fix it. Next thing you know it will be global warming. After we fix all the holes in the ozone, it will then start to warm up. Many thousands of years ago, the initial formation of the Great Lakes took place when climate changes melted the ice way before they could blame or tax humanity for such an act."

"Well anyway, back to my dream or thoughts. I started to think about evolution, and how, over the last fifty years, people have gotten taller and fatter. Then I started thinking about other changes over the last fifty years that didn't focus on my dick being bigger or ears smaller. I thought about cars, roads, buildings, dams, wash machines, and other advances."

"The electric motor was an invention that's spawned a lot of other products by changing the application. Builders used to cut boards by hand, and drill holes by hand. Now they use an electric saw and drill. Washing machines, ceiling fans, the microwave has a fan, factories run on electric motors to run tools and assembly line."

"Then I made the leap to the computer, and what it can and will do to change the way we live in the future. It's programmable, so you can make it do what you want, when you want, in the order you want. I think that as it gets faster and smaller, the application for this new technology becomes unlimited. I think that's an area that I want to explore, as a career."

Adam said, "So you either weren't sleeping or are really fast at making up stories."

"I think it's cool. It was as if you were playing to connect the dots to create a new idea. Can you tell me what the future will look like?" Mika asked.

"Yes, but not now."

Julie asked, "Why not now?"

"Because I was going to show her the fireworks she sees every time we fuck, both now and in the future, and I didn't want to interrupt your studying."

Mika said, "I'd like to see those."

Julie replied, "I wouldn't mind watching you two."

"Let's just study some more, and you can plan an orgy for another time."

"My parent's beach house is only thirty minutes away, so maybe we should plan something like that. How about the night of 'The Who' concert? I know I won't want to go home."

"The concert and an orgy; I could receive a hundred a pop for my tickets."

Julie looked at Tess and Adam, and said, "What do you guys think?"

"Are you talking about a group of close friends getting together for a swingers party, or an 'anyone that shows up can fuck anything they want', kind of party?"

"We'd only invite just a small group of friends. We can make a list, and we can all approve it before we invite anyone."

Tess looked at Adam, and asked, "What do you think?"

He looked at Mika and Julie before saying, "If it's something you want, I'd be good with it for one night."

"Fuck, I'm going to plan an orgy. I've never bought condoms, as party favors before."

That got everyone laughing, and then, between the girls, they started an invitation list. I was happy to hear them start with other girls instead of a list of other guys. They mentioned Mitch's name, and one other guy I didn't know. Then came half the football team, and so and so's boyfriend or girlfriend. When they finished making the list, they started to hack at it and cross off names since Julie wanted to have fun, and not worry about monitoring a hundred people trashing her parent's house. Out went the football team, and their girlfriends. They ended up with ten girls and six guys.

I asked, "How big is the beach house? We might have to rent some beds, and put them in the yard."

Adam said, "Nick, the place is huge."

"I think that six bedrooms, and ten baths, overlooking the ocean will be enough space for sixteen horny kids," Julie commented.

"Maybe the five of us should drive over this weekend, and have a test run?"

"Nick, if you and Mika didn't live here you wouldn't even be invited. You're only freshmen."

"I know Adam won't be looking at her student ID when he sees Mika's pretty little slit, and Tess has been eyeing my cock since day one. You don't have to take me for a spin. I'll find other girls that don't put age restrictions on fun."

"Fine. I'll find other guys, as well."

Adam changed the subject, and said, "When we talk to them, we need to act discretely, and make sure they don't invite others. We should make the concert a part of the deal, and we can hire a couple of cars, so that we can party all we want at the concert."

Tess rubbed his back, and said, "You're a smart boy. I think I need to show you something in your bedroom."

Mika and Julie packed up their books, and I went back to reading in the recliner. Tess woke me when she kissed my cheek good night, and she rubbed her hand over my bulge before whispering, "Sorry to break up the party earlier before Mika could take care of you again. Good night big boy." She let herself out, and I hauled myself to bed.

Morning came early, as I dragged myself to the pool for my early morning swim. Rhonda was there, but she also looked tired. She gave me a half-smile, and said, "If you didn't show up, I was going to make you be the dress manikin in class today."

"I told you that I'd be here. I like to swim, but wish there were more hours in the day."

"Enjoy your swim."

I enjoyed my swim. I didn't swim a mile, but did a half mile at a respectable pace, at least for me. When I got out of the water, Rhonda was watching and waiting.

"You did well, and had a nice kick for the last fifty meters."

"Thanks. I didn't see you swim at all, sorry."

"I swim shorter distances, and today did fifty fast then fifty slow for four hundred meters. Thanks for letting us stay in line with you at the concert line. I hope that I don't have to worry about anything that happened that night, coming back to haunt me."

"Rhonda, I'm not like that. No matter what happens in private stays private. On my way here from Japan, my mom and I spent a couple of months touring Europe. During that time, she taught me quite a bit about life. One of the things I learned is what happens when a man and a woman meet. It doesn't matter whether it's holding hands or full-blown sex that any recollection shouldn't ever cross my lips."

"What did you do on your trip?"

"I just told you that I wouldn't tell, but I met a woman in Amsterdam that taught me everything she could about sex. She and I spent a week in a hotel room with the sole purpose of me learning how to please a woman. My mom went shopping and to museums while I had a professional who provided my education. My parents trust my judgment and me. I'll make mistakes and fail, but learn from those mistakes and failures. I care about you and Janice, and would never knowingly do anything to hurt either of you."

"Thank you for the front row seats. I knew then that you really cared about us, and it wasn't just fun and games. You had to think about the possible problem, come up with a solution, and make it happen. You could have just left it to us, if we wanted to change seats, or you could have taken the front row for yourself. I trust you, but there's a line that I'm not willing to cross with a student."

"I understand. I could have crawled in between Janice's legs in the sleeping bag, but I didn't, out of respect for you. I'm not a druggie or an alcoholic. If you asked me to describe myself, I'd start with a straight 'A' student. Sex and Athletics would be next, then the drugs, and then sewing."

She laughed at that. "What're you sewing?"

"Well not a dress like the rest of the class. I even think that the other guy is sewing a dress. Actually, I thought about a pillow for my bed to put under the girls butts, and give them a better angle when we have sex. However, I decided that I'm actually going to sew some pajamas. I said it, as a joke, because of how cold it gets here at night, and I'm used to sleeping in the buff. Now I think that I'll follow through on my little joke. I just need to find some material that would work well."

"You did well in cooking last quarter. I hope your pajamas turn out well this quarter. If I have time, I can sew a pillow for you."

"Maybe I'll have time after I finish my pajamas, and I'll make my own. I was going to call Janice to see if she'd take me shopping this weekend, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind, but just remember that I teach here. I'd also rather you not do drugs during swim season."

"I don't need them, so I can honor that, except for the weekend of the concert. Deal?"

"Deal!"

Later that evening after study hall, but before lights out, Mika came to my room. We were relaxing after sex. I rolled to my side, and used my finger to move the hair off her face, and slip it behind her ear. I said, "You're a pretty girl, Mika, and my best friend here at school. It's been a few months; how are you holding up?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.