Zeus and Io - Book 3
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Harry Carton

5225

Melody looked around for something to hit.

A whole team taken? By the idiot FBI? Didn't they know that that Hartnet bitch was gunning for them? Why couldn't they be ineffective as usual this time, too? Then Hartnet would have been at the bottom of the bay already...

They must have had inside access. Or they could read her encoded emails. Nobody was supposed to be able to break that code quickly. FUCK! My emails are not reliable. Maybe I can use that...

She picked up her phone and called Alpha One. He came in.

"I think our emails are being read by someone," she said. "I'm going to send you an email, using that Atlanta address. Just ignore it."

TO: Team Alpha Actual

FROM: 5225 Actual

RE: Gold target acquisition

Source has identified future location of Gold Target as Pittsburgh airport. He will be there between Dec 15 and Jan 1. Capture and detain.

She encoded it, and sent it to the Atlanta address.

"In reality," she told Alpha One, "I want you to send two people to Sanibel Island, kill the FBI agents that are protecting Hartnet, and kill Hartnet and all of her ever to be damned so-called family. If they can, take her head and feed it to the crocs. But I'll settle for just killing her."

Alpha One thought she was losing it. Killing terrorists, okay. Killing one woman who was on the other side? Still kind of okay. She hadn't done anything, but ... okay. Killing five or ten other people to get to one woman? Feed her head to the crocs? And sending only two operatives to do it? It wasn't going to work, probably. But ... she signed the paychecks, so he'd try and get it done.

So he dispatched two agents to Sanibel Island, after finding out which house Hartnet would be staying in. Maybe they wouldn't have to go after FBI agents at all. After all, the 'threat' of her being kidnapped was nullified, was it not? They'd probably ease off her protection detail.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.