Greengages - Cover

Greengages

Copyright© 2014 by JenQuail

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young couple want more excitement in their love life and are given a chance to expand their horizons. More tags will be added as required with subsequent chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Size  

It wasn't long before they drew up outside Greengages' forbidding gate set in a high wall. George pressed the button on the communication grill and announced them. The gates swung smoothly open and closed behind the car with a soft clang after they had driven through. They followed the neat gravel drive about a quarter of a mile to the great house which looked majestic in the bright morning sun. George parked the car next to three others and they all piled out.

Tom, the owner of Greengages, opened the door to welcome them wearing just his shorts. He greeted Sarah with a passionate kiss and then surprised Trish and Mike by kissing their father, which George returned with equal enthusiasm. Turning to his new guests Tom spread his arms wide, extending his greeting to them.

"Trish and Mike, my dears, at long last." He kissed the young woman firmly on her lips then turned to Mike. Trish was intrigued to see how her husband would respond to a kiss from another man but their host, instinctively divining the situation, hugged him and gave him a very discrete peck on the cheek. "Come, let's join the others." He ushered them through to the entrance hall and on to one of the side rooms in which there were four other people, all of whom Mike and Trish knew well.

Tom's Aunt Tina – now where did she fit into this set-up, Mike wondered – started to rise from the sofa when she saw them but George told her not to disturb herself, closing the distance between them and kissing her – again a lusty kiss – when she had re-seated herself. Sarah did the same and the younger couple followed suit. George sat next to Aunt Tina on the sofa and held her hand.

Everybody called her 'Aunt Tina', though only Tom did by right. She was a spinster in her mid-sixties who just personified unpretentious old world charm. Not that she was in her lavender and lace dotage by any means. A tall slender woman with a mane the colour of pale gold held back by a baby blue Alice band which matched her quick, intelligent eyes set in a face which had many smile lines etched in the rich tan of her skin. Today she wore a crisp white blouse and a faded blue flowered knee-length skirt.

Carl and Myra Johnson and their daughter Wendy all greeted the new arrivals in what seemed to be the customary fashion although Mike deliberately presented his cheek for Carl's kiss. Carl had been a junior partner in George's firm and they were all family friends of long standing. Tom invited all to be seated and tinkled a little hand bell. Wendy and Trish got along well enough together though their age difference when they were young was too much for 'best friend' status. Trish suspected Wendy had had a bit of a crush on her and was hurt when Mike and she married. As girls do, she got over it.

A short while later there was an excited feminine squeal from a side door and a pretty little maid ran in calling, "Mistress Trish, you came!" She hugged and kissed Trish thoroughly then did the same to an astonished but unresisting 'Master Mike.' Who was this young woman who seemed to know them? both wondered. They'd never known Tom to have a maid and neither could recall seeing her before.

"I'm sorry," Trish apologised, peering at the gorgeous girl, perplexed. "Do I know you?" But the maid just stood there, keeping the suspense going with a twinkle in her eye and a gamine grin.

"This is Toni," Wendy informed them. "Isn't she lovely?" They both looked at the maid, trying to think who Toni might be although they agreed that she was, indeed, lovely. Her face seemed vaguely familiar but Trish still couldn't place her until Wendy came to the rescue. She stood with her arm around the maid's waist and said, in an almost conspiratorial whisper, "It's Tony, my kid brother." Well, 'kid brother' was a joke between them, she being the older by just thirteen minutes.

"What?" They couldn't believe it at first but when they looked closely, they saw that it was in truth Tony behind the expertly delicate makeup and in the figure-hugging maid's outfit. He/she still had that saucy little grin and cocked his/her head to one side with a little shrug.

"Toni loves playing the maid, don't you, Little Bro?"

Toni dropped a perfect little curtsy and said, "Yes, Mistress Wendy." She then retrieved the tray she had hurriedly set down near the door through which she entered and busied herself serving them all tea or coffee as each preferred.

"Well, well, well," Trish thought, still amazed at the transformation of this little hellion she'd known as a kid five years her junior. Tony was the kind of obnoxious little boy who would delight in putting a handful of cold, slimy worms down the back of her dress, or whatever disgusting pranks his devious mind concocted. Just the sort of tricks that make little girls hate little boys, with no sense of anything the least bit 'girlish' in him. But now 'she' carried 'her' rôle off to perfection.

Mike was feeling a kind of inner tension. When he had kissed 'Toni', it was with all the enthusiasm which seemed to be the norm here at Greengages and it had just occurred to him that he had kissed another man, a man he had watched growing up from a little boy.

Mike was a bundle of nerves when she served his coffee but his eyes followed her as she tripped her way back out of the room with her empty tray, her 4" heels clacking on the stone flags. Tony really looked good when transformed into Toni and Mike felt the beginnings of interest as her pert little butt disappeared from his sight.

They all wore light summer clothes to suit the gorgeous weather and everything seemed so 'normal' sitting there chatting about the usual social inconsequentialities amongst old friends. Everybody seemed very tactile to Greengages' latest recruits, and reached out to touch a hand or shoulder or knee frequently but it was all as above suspicion as the proverbial vicar's tea party. Trish didn't really know what she expected before they arrived. Probably not a bacchanalian orgy but maybe not quite as innocent as this.

Trish was dreamily wondering how things would progress when she was distracted from her reverie by Wendy's invitation to join her in the garden. They linked arms and strolled through the patio onto the bowling-green-lush lawn, beyond which lay the swimming pool. This started a general exodus. George was not far behind the two lovely young ladies, escorting Aunt Tina. His hand was caressing her bum and she was looking up at him, smiling as they chatted animatedly, stopping briefly to exchange a kiss. They wandered off down one of the paths through a small but dense wood which had been wonderful for Hide and Seek the kids had loved when they were children.

Wendy settled herself down on the grass and patted the ground, inviting Trish to sit beside her. Sarah and Mike came out next. Sarah whispered something to him and Mike left her and sprawled himself on the lawn not far from his wife and Wendy. On either side of the door was a trestle table. One of them had the crockery and cutlery of a buffet lunch and Sarah casually removed her shirt and dropped it on the other, otherwise empty, table. Tom came up right behind her and unclipped her bra with the words, "Let me help you with this."

She turned and ran her hand affectionately over his cheek after he had removed and dropped her bra on top of her shirt. "Thank you, my dear." They joined us on the lawn and Sarah lay on her back using Tom's thigh as a pillow and Mike's legs as a footrest, uncaring that when the capricious wind lifted her flared tennis skirt her shaven pussy was open to gaze – she wore no panties. They were closely followed by Carl and Myra who sat on a swing lounge. They heard the deep chime of the of the gate bell followed by Toni's cry from the house, "I'll get it Master Tom."

A few minutes later Trish's Aunt Mary, Uncle John and her cousins, Nigel and James, were ushered in by Toni. They were followed close behind by a young couple who were strangers to Mike and Trish. Toni introduced them as Peter and Shirley. There were kisses all round as the newcomers joined the rest on the lawn. Peter's kiss told Trish that he was 'available' so she surreptitiously gave him the once-over when they were all settled.

He was quite a hunk, this Peter, she thought. Not tall, maybe five-nine or -ten with the shaved pate which seems to be popular these days. His head bore several scars and that set the pattern for his forehead and particularly eyebrows. His ears tended to stick out and his nose was misshapen but the asymmetry seemed to give the big, open face extra character. They later learned he is a professional rugby player. He had broad shoulders and deep chest down to a thick – but not fat – waist with wiry curls peeping out the neck of his England shirt. His hirsute muscular arms ended in hands the size of shovels. His fawn slacks showed the creases of a long drive and he wore a pair of heavy sandals on his powerful-looking feet. This solid block of a man was a distinct possibility, Trish thought. I could pop my cork for him! His smile when he caught her looking seemed to hold a promise.

A few minutes later the delectable Toni wheeled out a trolley with a selection of cold drinks. Still feeling just a shade queasy from last night's wine binge, Trish settled for a long cool fruit juice but the most popular drink was white wine, of which there were several bottles in a large silver ice bucket.

Toni had changed her shoes to more practical flat heels – stiletto heels don't work too well on lawns. She was well and truly kissed and groped as she distributed the drinks around the party and seemed to revel in the attention she was receiving. Mike hesitated momentarily before giving her a passionate kiss while running his hand up her leg. Then the perverse thought hit Trish: I'd love to watch Toni go down on him.

Toni stood about 5'7" in her flat shoes. Her slim, shapely legs were sheathed in seamed black nylon stockings. The flared skirt ended with starched lace trim a respectable four inches above the knee, the black uniform and miniscule white apron were tightly cinched at the tiny waist – how had she got herself that slim? – and closely conformed to the swell of petite, shapely breasts. The modest neckline was also trimmed with lace and she wore a black velvet choker. Tony kept his hair short but you wouldn't believe that Toni's lustrous dark shoulder-length waves were anything but real. Her locks, topped with a lace cap, were a perfect frame for the delicate elfin face. She was a dream and even Trish caught herself speculating what it would be like to make love to her. 'Who would do what, with which and to whom?' to coin a phrase. And to think, twenty-four hours ago she hadn't looked at another man that way and now she'd set her sights both on the most gorgeous hunk in the universe and a lovely transvestite, this after being well and truly rodgered by her father.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.