A Handful of Darkness - Cover

A Handful of Darkness

Copyright© 2014 by The Heartbreak Kid

Epilogue

“Oh my goodness! That was amazing!” Mary said, breathlessly. It was a day of firsts: her first day after leaving the convent for good; her first day in her first home with her first boyfriend; her first kiss; and now her first sexual experience and her first orgasms!

She had practically dragged him upstairs to his bedroom and they couldn’t get out of their clothes fast enough. Mary guessed that Tommy must have had women there before, probably quite a few, but she didn’t care; she just wanted to feel him inside her.

“I’m going to use condoms, you don’t mind, do you?” By that time she was so aroused and ready for him that she couldn’t even think clearly or speak, so he had to assume that she was okay with it.

He had been gentle and patient and he wanted her first time to be truly memorable. She had loved the touch of her own fingers on her skin after shaving, which she had managed to continue to do when she’d returned to the convent, but she had never touched herself intimately, or examined her own sexuality, so Tommy’s actions came as a shock to her ... but such a nice shock! He didn’t have much time, but at the same time as she felt the wet caress of his tongue on her clitoris he was trying to carefully stretch the opening of her unbroken hymen with his fingers before entering her for the first time.

As a consequence, there was no sharp pain, no crying out, and very little tearing or blood loss; just her sighs and low moans as his penis edged slowly inside and she got used to the new sensation of ultimate oneness. It didn’t take her long to come for the first time and then keep coming: whether it was one, long continuous orgasm or more than one together she couldn’t tell. All she knew was that it was ... awesome!

And of course like a greedy child she wanted more afterwards ... and of course he gave, and gave generously, as he always did.

“Can we tell Bernie and your mum and dad?” Mary asked as they lay in bed the next morning.

“Of course! But I think we need to talk and make some plans first. You are going to marry me aren’t you, Mary?”

“Gosh, I hope so, but I’m not in any hurry; I’ve got an awful lot of catching up to do first. I want your babies, too, but I’m still young. You’ve got your band things to do and I want to go out on the road with you.”

“Okay ... so we will agree to get married some time, and I hope your parents will want to come then. You can ring Bernie and tell her if you like, but knowing my little sister she’ll want to be on the next train down ... mind you, that might not be such a bad idea, you’re going to need lots of new clothes and shopping’s something that she’s really good at. I think it might be an idea to let her tell Ma about you, too ... just tell Bernie what you told me and she’ll find a way to tell Ma in her own inimitable way.

“I was going to take a holiday in the sun before you arrived, but I don’t know if we’ve got time to get you a passport, and, anyway, if you haven’t got your birth certificate we’ll have to get a replacement first. We might have to wait a while for the holiday but we can get the passport sorted for the next time we tour. The next one’s in Europe, so you’ll probably get a chance to meet Frankie and his wife, Helenka ... we might even take Bernie along!”

Mary still had the thongs and bras that Bernie had given her and the underwear that they’d bought in York. She had done quite a lot of sewing while in the convent, so she decided to make Bernie’s short skirt even shorter. The weather was still fine so they decided to walk to Highbury Fields and on the way Mary could see a bit more of her new home town.

As Tommy Malone had correctly guessed, his sister Bernadette was eager to come back down to London to see Mary again. Bernie had always hoped that she would see her friend again, but she never imagined that it would be so soon. Tommy and Mary might also have liked a bit more time alone to express their feelings for each other in the best possible way, but by mid-afternoon Monday she was at their front door.

After hugging and a little welcome dance on the doorstep, the two women linked arms and went into the kitchen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.