Conrad - Cover

Conrad

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 10

Werewolves Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The breeze brought the scent of the women to Conrad. The first whiff left him interested, the second left him intrigued. It was several minutes later when he caught the scent of their pursuers.

Caution: This Werewolves Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Were animal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

It was well after 7:00 in the morning and still cold before I canceled the spell for my Were-form and opened the firewood door at the cabin. I passed through it after the Sisters moved inside. The cabin had cooled down considerably as the fire in the stove had burned out overnight allowing the cabin to cool down even though it is well insulated.

We all pulled on some clothes before I started to rebuild the fire in the stove. I had also changed the cold air in the cabin with a spell for warm summer air, which was a temporary help.

We were all hungry from all of the time spent in our Were-form and the transformations spells that we had used. The antelope left in the warming oven wasn't very warm at present, but was all the meat that we had.

"Slice it up," Laura told me when I removed it, and Lesia got out the bread that we had brought with us. I cut a number of slices off the roast and placed them on a plate.

"What now?" I asked since neither of them had gotten out a frying pan, and the stove wasn't really hot yet.

"We heat them with a spell," Laura told me. I just stared at her.

"You can do that?" I asked.

"Yes! Annie told us about this spell also. It isn't really much different than the spell to heat bath water, but it takes more control," Lesia told me.

"You could do it if you would practice some," Laura told me after finishing the spell. I checked the meat. It was quite warm. Not overly hot, but about right for a hot meat sandwich. We all had two of the sandwiches. Lesia needed to prepare more bread with mayonnaise. We also had the remaining ale with our meal.

"Now that our food hunger is taken care of, we have another pressing hunger that needs attention," Lesia told me as both Sisters removed their clothes, took me by the hands, and led me over to the bed. My clothes were soon gone, and the Sisters had their way with me. It wasn't like I wasn't ready for them. I had been ever since we had chased off the hunters.

The sex that day was very hard and fast. We were like animals in our need, and I had each Sister twice. They pleasured each other while I recovered. We finally collapsed in a pile of bodies. I pulled the blankets up over us, and we slept for the remainder of the day.

I awoke around 7:00 that evening. The cabin was cold, again, as the fire in the stove had burned up all of the wood. I was still groggy from all of the sex and needed to get rid of the used ale. I tried the air change spell again and it helped some. I also needed to use the minor fire spell to create some light to see by. I lit the oil lamp over the table on the way to the toilet. The stove fire followed that. Rocking the stove grate to drop the ashes woke the twins, and they too went to use the toilet and then wash up.

There was no hot water since the stove was cold. Instead, I felt them use the spell to heat water. Things had definitely changed with them. I would need to start studying more seriously if I were going to keep up with them, I decided.

"Can we go out for more stalking practice tonight?" Laura asked after the they were dressed.

"Do you remember how dark it was last night, and how late it was when the moon rose?" I asked.

"Yes," both answered.

"It will be even darker tonight, and the moon will rise even later," I informed them. "It is nearly the new moon." The Sisters went to look out the windows. It was dark outside. Actually it was very dark. They opened the front door and stared up at the sky in the darkness. They quickly closed the door to keep the cold out.

"It's cloudy out! There are no stars visible," Lesia said in surprise.

"It will be even darker then," I reminded them.

"When can we practice then?" Laura asked.

"Tomorrow, during the daytime. I will take you out to practice stalking. You will need to be extremely careful in the daylight," I warned them.

We prepared the evening meal when the stove had heated up sufficiently. There was some studying from the Magic books that the Sisters had brought with them after we ate. We all went back to sleep later, but there wasn't any sex that night, however we did sleep with the twins cuddled up on either side of me. I got up once during the night to add wood to the fire in the stove.

It was cold and dreary when we arose on Saturday morning. The clouds were still blocking the sunlight. The temperature was below freezing and didn't even break thirty-two degrees that day. There was also a brisk, shifting wind. The cabin was still warm, and I tended the fire in the stove after taking care of the usual morning business.

"How can we practice stalking in this weather?" Lesia asked as we prepared breakfast.

"We'll need to wait and see if things improve later today," I told her, but wasn't hopeful of a lot of improvement, especially with regards to the wind.

"What else is there to do?" Laura asked gloomily.

"Not a lot!" I told her.

"Waiting is the worst!" Lesia said before adding, "and I'm still too tired for sex."

"Yes!" I agreed. I had only had a minor hard-on this morning.

"I guess we could study!" Laura said with a sigh after a minute or so.

"We could do that at home," Lesia told her. "It's more comfortable there anyway."

"Yes, this may not have been the best time to try this!" Laura admitted dejectedly with a sigh.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Could we wait until noontime, and see if the weather improves?" Lesia asked.

"Sure," I agreed. We had breakfast and did some studying before preparing the cabin for our departure. Even if we were able to practice stalking today, we would be leaving when we finished.

As noon approached, the wind picked up and brought more clouds with it. Dark ominous looking clouds. The temperature also dropped, though it had never been very high.

"Let's just pull the plug," I suggested on seeing all of this.

"Yes!" both twins agreed in dejected voices. We finished packing. I retrieved the cooler with the rest of the antelope meat from the shed and then dropped the fire in the stove. The water reservoir was already dry. The ashes from the stove were the last thing to be taken care of before we transferred back to my house in Wichita. The Sisters were disappointed, but there wasn't anything that could be done about it. It was the wrong time of month and really the wrong time of year. Spring would be a better time for it.

We spent the remainder of Saturday cleaning up what we had taken to the cabin and then studying. After a very quiet night, there was studying on Sunday after going to church and preparing for work on Monday. We were up early on Monday and drove into work. Traffic was just awful since everyone was returning to work after the holiday.

At work, Hans and the men were interested in how the twins had done over the holiday as they knew that we had gone to the cabin. The twins told Hans what had happened, and soon all of my people knew about it. Most of them thought that scaring the hunters was justified, and they laughed about the horny mountain lion.

Things settled down during December as everyone was preparing for the holidays. There were a lot of orders for meat placed in mid-December for pick-up just before the holidays. We would only be open for a few days between Christmas Eve, which was on a Thursday, and New Year's Eve a week later. Most of my employees would be off for the entire time between the 24th of December and the 4th of January.

The company party was held on the afternoon of the 24th. There was meat -- a lot of cooked meat, as that is what Weres in their human-forms like. If they were going to transform, they would have to find their own raw meat. They wouldn't be getting it from me however, as the Sisters had helped me ward our entire building before we left for the party. We used the strongest wards that the three of us knew, and we were sure that no one would be able to pass through them.

The Christmas party was being held in the back (party) room of a bar / restaurant not far from our building. The twins and I were the last to arrive. There was plenty of other food in addition to the meat that I had supplied for this function, and of course there was beer, ale, and stronger drinks available. The place was owned and run by a Were from the Buffalo Clan who was a fantastic chef.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time when we arrived. Naturally, things didn't remain that way as people had more to eat and drink – especially to drink. It was about 6:30 that evening and the party had been going on for about four hours when things went bad. One of my Wolves got into an argument with a waitress from the Bear Clan.

It started with words and quickly evolved to shouts and fists waving. I was sure that it would deteriorate into a fight and then some of the participants would transform into their Were-forms. I did not need that kind of aggravation.

Along the back of the room where we were sitting there was a screen of five panels that I had requested. The twins and I stepped behind it at the first hand waving phase of the argument and removed our clothes before transforming directly into our Warrior-forms. We were ready when the shouting started, and I roared in my Tiger voice before we stepped out from behind the screen. At the sound of my roar, which had filled the room, an abrupt silence fell over it. Everyone was watching as we emerged from behind the screen.

"There will be no fighting or transforming unless you want to face me!" I roared at them in my human voice.

"And us!" the twins added from beside me.

"What's the matter in here?" came the voice of the owner as he entered the room, but before he saw the three of us in our Warrior-state ... He had been alerted by a member of his staff to the problem.

"Oh! ... no problem then," he said on seeing us and departing. It appeared that tempers had cooled in the last minute or so, and everyone went back to their eating and drinking. The twins and I remained out there in the Warrior-state for several more minutes before returning behind the screen to transform back to our human-forms and redress.

On emerging again, we were famished. The owner knew what we needed and brought in a large platter of beef. We consumed all of it in short order. We left the party at about 7:15. A number of other people had already departed including the ones involved in the argument. We transferred home once outside the establishment. It wasn't a good idea for us to be driving presently since we had enjoyed quite a bit of ale at the party.

We were also in no condition to study on reaching home, but the Sisters were amorous, and took me to bed after removing first their clothes and then mine. We hugged and kissed for a time before Laura pulled me over on top of herself. She was hot and wanted orgasms and not long, slow, and gentle sex. Laura screamed through several orgasms before I filled her with baby batter, and we collapsed onto the mattress. It required a while for us to recover, and for Laura to curl up against me. Lesia had been resting and appeared to be asleep now. I also went to sleep.

I was awakened sometime later by Lesia. I was as hard as ever, but the ale that I had earlier was anxious to get out, and I needed to make a pit stop before taking care of Lesia's needs. Having slept some and being a bit more sober, she was fine with long, slow, and passionate. We hugged, kissed, and rubbed against each other for a time before she pulled me over on top of herself. The sex was slower and gentler than that with Laura had been.

Lesia still screamed through a number of orgasms before we both went over the cliff together, and I filled her with baby batter. It required a long time to recover following our mutual collapse. Eventually, Lesia snuggled up against me for a few kisses before going to sleep. Laura had moved up against my back, and we all slept through the night and missed the midnight Christmas service at the church that we had been attending sporadically. We did manage to get up in time to attend the mid-morning service at the church.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.