The Perfect Fuck Buddy
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by misskilljoy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fiction. Married woman finds the perfect fuck buddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

A few days went by, me and Mike had been texting almost nonstop. He had me addicted to his cock, and I found myself wanting it damn near everyday. Today was no different. It started out normal, husband left for work and I set about doing wife things. Then, I got this urge to text Mike and ask him if he wanted to come over. It took him an hour to reply back, but he said that he wanted to come over within the next thirty minutes. I was excited. I had already showered and shaved, all I had left to do was fix my hair and makeup. I did so within ten minutes, and waited impatiently for Mike. I saw his truck pull up into my driveway and immediately walked outside. Not caring who saw, I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed. He moaned inside my mouth as he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. Pulling back, I could feel how hard his cock was and I palmed it through his jeans. He moaned again. "You do realize anyone of your neighbors could walk out and see us, right?" He asked, enjoying himself. "Of course. I don't care though. I want to fuck right here, right now." I replied, pulling my tits out and rubbing them. He smiled. Undoing his pants, he pulled them down along with his briefs and I got on my knees. He grabbed my head and shoved his cock inside my mouth, gagging me. I started to bob my head up and down, using my right hand to palm his balls, and my left to rub my soaking wet pussy. Thrusting his hips, his cock hit the back of my throat, making me gag. "Yes my slut. Gag on daddy's cock." Mike said, reaching his hand down and choking me. I continued to suck his cock, even while a car drove past. Pulling me up by my hair, he bent me over the brick on my porch, and ripped my panties off. Slapping my ass, I moaned as I felt three fingers thrust into my pussy, fucking me. "Look at my little whore, getting finger banged in front of all your neighbors." Mike said, finger fucking me hard. "Please daddy, give me your cock." I moaned, thrusting my hips into his hand. "Not yet slut. I want you to cum on my fingers first." Another car drove by, but this time, slowed down to stare at us. This turned me on and I was close to cumming. Mike could tell, because he used his left hand to rub my clit, while biting on my neck. "That's right baby. Cum for daddy. Cum for these neighbors. Let them hear what a filthy, cheating whore you are." Just by him saying that, I felt one of the biggest orgasms I have ever had take over my body. I screamed in pleasure, squirting as I came. "Mm. You taste so fucking good." Mike said, licking my cum off of his fingers. My legs felt like jello. He turned me around and kissed me again, then he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he stuck his cock in my pussy. There were now three cars watching us, plus a few people who had been walking by. I began to grind my hips, riding his cock. We both moaned, and he set me on the hood of his truck. Spreading my legs, he pounded my pussy. "Does my little whore like being fucked in front of people?" He asked. "Yes daddy." I replied, rubbing my clit and moaning. "Good. When I'm ready to cum, I'm blasting it on your face." He said, wrapping my legs around his neck. "I'm about to cum daddy!" I moaned, furiously rubbing my clit. "Cum on daddy's cock baby." He pounded me hard, and within seconds, I was cumming again. He pulled out and let me squirt my justices everywhere. "Fucking Christ!" I yelled, as another hard orgasm hit me. Mike started to jerk his cock. "Get on your knees." He ordered, and I obeyed, almost falling over. I managed to get on my knees and he moaned. "Here it comes baby. Open your mouth." I did what I was told, and I ft his hot cum shoot into my mouth and all over my face. "Ooh fuck!" He moaned, giving his cock a few more tugs, he was done cumming. I licked all of what I could, and let the rest stay on my face. He pulled up his pants, and looked over to the crowd. "Anyone want to come fuck this whore?" He asked. Four guys walked up, cocks out, hard. I moaned as I started sucking each one. Mike opened up the bed of his truck and told me to hop up. I did so, and the four guys followed. Sucking on one cock, i was jacking off another, and the other two were fucking my pussy and ass. "I want you all to cum in her pussy. Whores love creampies." Mike said, while using his phone to film it. I moaned around the dudes cock, then they all switched positions. "Look at my whore. Getting all of her holes filled, and enjoying every minute of it. Look at the camera and tell the viewers what a dirty slut you are." Mike said, putting the camera in my face. "I'm such a dirty slut, I love getting fucked by cocks." I said, continuing to suck. "And whose whore are you?" Mike asked. "I'm your whore." I replied. I could feel myself on the brink of another orgasm. "I want you to cum on each dudes cock." Mike told me. I nodded, and rubbed my clit. Within seconds, I was cumming again. The guy came with me and I felt his cum inside, dripping out. The next guy started to fuck my pussy, and Mike got a close up of my pussy getting fucked. "So fucking sexy." He said, then focusing on my face. "Cum again." Still rubbing my clit, I was cumming for the fourth time. This continued until all four guys had shot their load in my pussy, and I had orgasmed six times. Everyone left and Mike pulled me off of his truck. "Pretty fun, huh?" He asked, smiling. I grinned. "It's always fun with you daddy." I replied, kissing him. After a few minutes, he left and I went into my house to clean up. My pussy had been thoroughly fucked, my ass had been thoroughly fucked and I couldn't have been happier. I was still on cloud nine by the time my husband came home and I jumped his bones. It was so sexy knowing I had seen filled with four strangers' cum, then had my husband fill me with his.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.