Mariella - Cover

Mariella

Copyright© 2014 by The Heartbreak Kid

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Moresby's are all set for a happy life together, until world and personal events exert their influence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Pregnancy   Slow  

The part that Jack Campbell had played in saving Sir Richard Moresby's life, which had resulted in a firm friendship and Jack being given both a job and a home by the Earl, had been fairly common knowledge on the Moresby Estate. And it also soon became known that the Earl was in fact on his way to see Jack Campbell when he was tragically killed. So, it was perfectly natural to most folks that the Dowager Duchess would maintain her husband's friendship, and that Jack would have an interest in his late-employer and friend's child. Jack was in fact the first person to be invited to see the child soon after his birth.

Mariella had hired a local woman as a nurse for baby James, who sat with the child in his nursery while his mother rested as she talked to her friend, Jack Campbell. She was sitting up in bed and as soon as the nurse left the room with the baby, they kissed as only lovers who have involuntarily been kept apart, kiss when they meet again!

"Oh, Darling, I've missed you so!" she exclaimed, "Don't you think our son is the most beautiful child that you've ever seen!"

"I'm not denying it ... but can you be sure!"

"Oh, yes, quite sure! Others may not see it, but I know ... and it's not just those eyes; even at his age he has the look, and no one else has seen you as closely as I have!"

"But he'll never know, will he!"

"Maybe one day, Darling: when it doesn't matter; I hope before then, however, that he comes to appreciate you for the fine man that you are!"

"But how can that be, My Lady: even though you are no longer married, you can't just visit me in my cottage when you like; nor I come here without good reason!"

"It's true! I must give this some careful thought, Darling Jack; but I have real influence and power now, and my heart won't be denied! Oh, how I wish you could see our baby on my breast, but I fear that at the moment that cannot be! Quick ... kiss me again before the nurse returns!"

'My son needs to grow up with strong male guidance and influence, and since his father can no longer fulfil that role, I can think of no better person to act in his place than my late-husband's friend, Mr Jack Campbell. I am thereby appointing Mr Campbell as my Personal Advisor. It is his wish that he continue to live in the keeper's cottage where he currently resides, but he will have free and complete access at all times, and as appropriate, to myself and the Earl, and all properties belonging to the Moresby family.'

Mariella put down the paper that she had been writing on.

"So, what do you think, Jack!" she said, " ... And of course James and I, or I alone, will also be free to visit you in the cottage, and we can take those long walks around the estate any time that we wish!"

" ... And marriage?" Jack asked her.

"In time, Darling ... when James needs a brother or sister! But let people see us together in the other role first; although in every other way you are already my husband!"

As Mariella was nursing James, she couldn't be away from the Manor House for too long at one time, but when he was three months old, she rode alone to the keepers cottages for the first time. She was six-months pregnant when Sir Richard died, and since then James had needed regular feeding, so she had never seen the exact spot where the accident took place. Jack had said the place had been marked, so she carefully dismounted and walked forward. There were hedges and grass verges along both sides of the lane; but in one place, on the opposite side of lane to the cottages, there now stood an unmarked granite cross, about two feet high. Mariella touched her leather-gloved fingers to her lips and then placed them on the cross.

Jack's cottage was the last of three in the lane, and sixty or seventy yards away, so she walked her horse there, past the other cottages on her left. She tied her horse to the gatepost, then walked up the path to the door. They only smiled when he greeted her, but once inside he took her in his arms and held her tight.

"I haven't got long, Jack, but I had to come!"

"Did you see the stone?" he asked her, "They weren't sure whether they should leave it plain, or have something carved on it!"

"I say leave it plain!" Mariella said, " ... Those who cared enough to put it there can tell the story better! Now quickly show me your home before I must go!" They climbed the narrow stairs and turned into Jack's bedroom. Mariella sat on the bed, which creaked under her weight. "I like your home, Jack ... I can see why you don't want to leave it! But leave it I must, Darling: one day I will share your bed, but for now we must put your son's needs before our pleasure!" They kissed again before she left and he helped her up onto her horse again. "Come to the house later, Jack," she said, loud enough to be overheard by anyone nearby, "There is a matter on which I wish you to advise me!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.