Jenny Wren
Chapter 5: Evensong With Pictures

Copyright© 2014 by JenQuail

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Evensong With Pictures - An old woman teaches her Great Grandson about love and sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

As the sun turned over the corner of the house and shadows started to creep across the garden we moved back into the kitchen. The serious mood slipped away as he made us a scratch meal of cold meat and pickles with microwave chips, joking and flirting with me as he worked. When we finished the leisurely meal, he gathered the pots and set the dishwasher running.

I told him to get the family photo albums out and get mine from my room – I had to tell him where to find them. I had several pictures of Petey as we had grown up together – building castles on the beach, wild eyed at the end of an exciting funfair ride, in his school uniform ... For each one I found, we found photos of Clive at similar ages in his development. Apart from the dated fashions and backgrounds, the photos could be of the same boy and youth.

We spent a happy couple of hours poring over those pictures with me reminding him of where some of his older photos were taken and me again reminiscing over the pictures of Petey as we progressed through the years. I told him some scandalous bits of gossip about some of the strangers in my collection and related anecdotes about what Petey, or I, or both did with whom.

We flirted with each other all evening with lots of hugs, kisses and groping: Periscope Petey was a permanent bulge in his shorts but never threatened to get out of control. When Clive put his albums away he carried mine upstairs. I followed him at my own speed and when I reached my room I asked him if he would like to see some more pictures, and tipped him an outrageous wink. His eyes were shining when I retrieved a couple of albums from a locked chest.

Half-sitting side by side on my bed I took him through several groups of pictures of me as a younger woman, posing in revealing dresses, in sexy underwear, doing a strip routine, of me naked both before and after I got my tit and pussy rings. Glistening close-ups of my pussy showing everything, my nipples leaking milk from when I was nursing, ornamental attachments to my piercings or weights suspended. Me in all my proud glory.

I opened the next album: now there were others in the pictures, more men than women but all naked or getting that way. There were pictures of me being fucked in every hole by cocks, tongues, fingers and a selection of fruits and vegetables. Sex in pretty well any way sex between two or more people can be accomplished.

"Do women like it up the back passage, Jenny?" We had slipped naturally into 'Petey' and 'Jenny'.

"Some do and some don't. Never push a woman that way if she doesn't want to go. It can hurt, especially if it's done roughly but once the prick is deep inside and the muscles have stretched to compensate, it is a lovely different way of fucking: I've had many an orgasm in anal sex. I leafed back through the pictures and showed him one of me on my knees, a massive tool just outside my arse which was still wide open with sperm bubbling through the sphincter. My semen splattered face was turned back to grin at the camera. "Do you think I just enjoyed that?"

"I wouldn't mind betting you're wet down there just thinking about that picture!" His suspicions were confirmed as his hand found my pussy and then drifted down to finger my anus.

"And I wouldn't mind betting you want to get your dick up there. Do you want to fuck my arse, Petey? Men say it's nicer because it's tighter. Now, grab that blue pot on my dresser. The back passage isn't lubricated like a pussy, you'll need some help." He stripped before returning and helped me out of my robe. I smeared the hard flesh of his tool with the cream then got on my knees in front of him. At my direction he lubricated the ring liberally and introduced a finger into my back passage as I explained how much better this made it for a woman – or a man! I got him to insert a second finger and the third a little while later was his own idea. When I was fully relaxed down there, I told him to put his tool in, but gently.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.