Jenny Wren - Cover

Jenny Wren

Copyright© 2014 by JenQuail

Chapter 3: The Training Begins

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Training Begins - An old woman teaches her Great Grandson about love and sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Right, Clive, it's your day, your call. What do we do now?"

He smiled sheepishly, "I'd like to dress up again. Will you do my makeup, as you said you would?"

"Of course I will. Go and get your clothes and bring them here. You might also bring my robe; I can't sit around naked all day."

He scrambled off the bed to do my bidding and, as he turned away I slapped his rump again. "Ouch, what was that for?" He twisted round to see the red handprint I had left.

"That was just a warning: you never kissed me! Lesson: always and everywhere, kiss. A kiss says everything: that you're enjoying yourself, that you love what we're doing together, that you love me."

"Of course I love you Gaygan." He threw his arms around me and kissed me thoroughly before setting off for the bathroom almost at a run. While he was doing that I opened the curtains to let the sun stream in, noticing that there was a layer of cloud darkening over the far hills. My old knee had got it right again.

He returned with a bundle of clothes in his arms and placed them on the bed. He helped me in to my bathrobe then stood in front of me when I told him to. I walked around him, trailing a nail over his pectorals and digging in a little as it crossed his nipples, over his shoulder and down his back to his buttocks, noticing the fine trim. I trailed my nail round the front and across his penis which was already showing the beginnings of life again. I fondled then squeezed his genitals enough to make him gasp.

"Too much hair," I told him. "Pretty girls don't have all this:" I pinched some of his fine chest hair in my fingers and yanked. We'll have to get rid of it, but that's for another day. First, go back to your mother's drawer and see if there's a suspender belt matching these:" I held up the underwear.

"Yes, there is, Gaygan."

I looked at him with a knowing grin. "Checked it out already have you? OK, you'll need another pair of nylons, too." I was just about to deliver a third slap when he turned back, kissed me and pinched my bum. He was learning.

I was back sitting on the bed by the time he returned. I told him to start and he picked up the panties.

"No Clive. Suspenders first." He dropped the pants then struggled a little to get the belt fastened around his waist. "Now the pants." From the look on his face I knew he was enjoying the sensual pleasure of pulling on his mother's undies. Looking down I noticed his erection getting close to full.

"I see Periscope Percy is getting in on the act again. He's insatiable. Down boy!" I told it, delivering a hard rap across the head with the flat of my nails.

"Ouch!" he flinched then watched as the tumescence died away. "But thanks, I think. Maybe it's Periscope Petey, not Percy, saying 'Hello'?" He suggested tentatively.

"What a lovely thought, Clive. Yes, that's it!" I bent over, kissed the tip of his dick – savouring the shiny wetness – and said, "I dub thee Periscope Petey. Now don't you dare!" I pointed a stern finger at PP as it twitched at my kiss.

"You're a witch," he said, "That was magic how you did that. Hurt a bit but it was almost nice in a way."

"You're beginning to see already, Clive, how pain in the right context can bring pleasure. Let me show you. Come, get that little footstool and sit here in front of me." I spread my thighs open. He sat up close as he was told and I could sense his nervousness. "Will you trust me, lover mine? Kiss me." I looked him in the eyes, not to dominate just to show him my love.

He closed his mouth over mine and his kiss sent tingles down my spine. He kissed like ... no I won't say it again. This was getting weird.

I started to caress his chest, squeezing the muscle as if it were a breast and letting my nails dig in a little. Not too much, I didn't want to scare him off, just enough to 'bite'. I scraped my nails over his erect nipples, slowly dragging them down as they caught under the nails. I took a firm grip on both his nipples then squeezed as hard as I could, pulling them out to give him small cone-shaped tits. His tongue inside my mouth just stopped in its tracks for a couple of seconds until I released my grip then it was suddenly trying to probe half way down my throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.