Duke Gerhardt's Solution
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Tedbiker

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Duke Gerhardt had a problem - or, rather, the country he ruled had a problem - his solution was not politically correct, and shocked his advisers. If you're used to my writing, this one may shock you, too, so check the codes carefully. Some relate to later chapters. This is not romantic, though there is a little romance here or there.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

Marlene – the Prisoner

That bastard, Gerhardt! How dare he! The cheek of it. Telling me I have to work for a living! All I did was borrow a car for an hour. How was I to know it belonged to the British Consul? Okay, there were a few other things, like, you know, picking up some money people left laying around. In their back pockets. And why can't I have a drink or two? Drunk and disorderly, my eye! Anyway, there I am in front of the magistrate, who was reading out a great long list of things. First time round, he gave me Community Service. Like I was going to waste my time listening to old ... people ... rattling on about stuff that happened long before I was born. Second time, he tried making me work in a dress-shop. Well, after the second dress was messed up – I can't sew for shit, even if I wanted to work – I was back in front of the bench and he sent me to prison for two years! Two years, I ask you. I didn't worry too much about it – two years sitting around getting three square meals a day doing nothing didn't seem like such a bad deal.

Until I got there and they explained what was expected of me.

I told them, I'm not a whore, they couldn't make me do that.

They ignored me.

Two days later, two warders, one of each, came into my cell, stripped me, and gave me an enema. They cleaned me up after that and put me in a thin robe and dragged me to a clinic where a doctor checked me out, gave me an injection and took about a quarter litre of blood for testing.

"She seems okay," the quack told the screws, "but you'd better make sure everyone uses a condom until we get the results back."

"What the fuck!" I started to protest, but the man held me while the woman forced a ball-gag into my mouth, and they marched me to a place that looked almost like a torture dungeon. It was too bright for that, and who's seen a torture dungeon with hygiene facilities? There was a large shower, with clear glass walls and door, toilets and bidets. But there were various items clearly intended for the restraint of ... people ... like me. There was a thing with four legs and a square, leather covered top about the size of someone's belly. They took me to that and bent me over it, strapped me to it with a broad belt, tied my arms so my hands were on my elbows behind my back, then tied that to the belt. They took a leg each and forced them apart and forward so they could tie them to the front legs of the thing. I was uncomfortable, helpless and vulnerable, and I couldn't even protest. I saw them out of the corner of my eye, putting on surgical examination gloves, then they were poking around my cunt, putting cold, slippery stuff there, poking it in my cunt ... and ass! I'd never let anyone in there! No... !

The door opened. It was behind me, so I couldn't see.

"She's all yours. We strongly recommend a condom each time. No permanent damage, please. If you want her mouth, we'll put a ring gag in for you. I wouldn't trust my cock in there without one," that was the male Warder.

"Yeah. That'd be good, if you don't mind." A man's voice, one I didn't recognise. The man, I could see a little of him as he walked round, was naked and big. Strong, too, I thought. But the size of his cock! It wasn't fully erect, but, my God! He was going to shove that in me? Not right away, apparently, as he stuffed the half-erect thing in my gob and reached under to play with my tits. Now, I'm pretty proud of my tits – double D's, firm and nicely shaped. They've been very useful a time or two, distracting men who might have caused a problem for me. But he was mauling them and it wasn't nice.

"Better get to work with your tongue, bitch," he growled. After several minutes when I hadn't tried to do anything, he squeezed my nipples hard, slowly increasing the pressure. I got the hint. Soon enough he was big enough there was some risk he'd be stuck in the ring of the gag, and he pulled out of my mouth. Next thing, he was fucking me. Hard. It seemed to go on for ever, but eventually I felt that cock swell and jerk in me. Bugger me, but he came round and stuck his cock in my mouth again. Of course he tasted of latex and come. Yuck. But a few twists of my nipples reminded me I didn't have much choice. Once he was satisfied he was hard enough, he went round and forced it into my ass. After dipping it into my cunt for a little extra lubrication.

It hurt.

And he went on a long, long time.

It was an eternity before he finished. Then those bastard screws asked him if he wanted to clean me up, or just watch.

"Oh, I think I've had enough of her, but I wouldn't mind watching for a bit."

They were careful. They undid my legs and buckled them to a pole that held them about half a metre apart. Then undid the belt round my waist, and half carried me to the shower and put me in. It was the man who stripped and went in with me, turned the shower on – it ran cold for several minutes and he made sure I got the full benefit of that – then soaped me up. He was still wearing gloves. He didn't want to touch me with his bare hands. I think that was when it began to penetrate that he really despised me and thought I was dirty.

The first man left as I emerged from the shower and the Warders towelled me down, and a second came in. "Face up or face down," the woman asked the new man.

"Oh, face up, I think," the man said. "Got any nipple clamps?"

Nipple clamps?!

"On the wall, over there," the woman pointed.

"Ta."

They undid the cuffs and cuffed me in front, picked me up and put me on another ... horse? On my back. It was just long enough my head hung off one end and my tail off the other. They buckled me down again. With my legs spread and dangling it was not comfortable. Then they fastened my ankles to ropes hanging from the ceiling and removed the bar. I was wide spread with my legs in a wide V. That wasn't enough. They took my hands and fastened them down to the sides of the horse. My tits stuck up. Yes, they're that firm. Dammit.

"Got a vibrator?" the man asked.

"Yep. Just under the clamps."

"So they are. Sorry. Lube?"

"Sure." The male screw fetched the tube of lubricant and handed it over.

After that it went pretty much the same way. My rapist stuck his cock through the ring gag and applied the nipple clamps, tightening them down until I began to work on his cock with my tongue, and loosened them a bit when I did. Not much, but a little. Of course, he played with my tits and pulled on the clamps while I was sucking. I suppose it was an incentive.

The main difference was he used the vibrator before and during the fuck. I didn't have many orgasms before and none I didn't give myself, but I think I had as many in that one session as I'd had in my previous life. He didn't have to push in and out, you know, much, because what my cunt was doing as I climaxed was enough. I was pretty wiped out by the time he came, but he still made me clean him up and get him hard again so he could rape my ass. It still hurt, but some more orgasms certainly took the edge off the pain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.