Making a baby for Linda - Cover

Making a baby for Linda

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A married couple can't have babies and want to try IVF. But they can't afford it, so the husband steals money from his company. He is caught, and his boss offers not to prosecute if he signs his wife over to him for a very personal form of fertilisation, which the husband has to attend. But the company wants others to assist with making Linda's baby.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Cuckold   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Linda was finding that she liked threesomes, although some of it was hugely humiliating! After months, even years, of boring sex with her husband Martin it was just so much more exciting to have two complete strangers taking turns to fuck her, with both men knowing they were expected to cum inside her cunt, bareback. And, for reasons she could not explain even to herself, having her husband watching just made it better! And she found she liked the way her husband's boss James Seymour introduced her to each new man, seemingly deliberately making it incredibly embarrassing for her.

That first time, with James's client Cyrus, in a hotel room after several glasses of wine and a lengthy meal, had been incredible. The two men had knelt on the bed with her in between them, one with his cock in her mouth, the other slowly fucking her pussy. Or her cunt, as James insisted she called it. And as each man got close to climax, he would say, "Hold it" and pull back, and Linda had to sit up, turn round, and get back on all fours facing the other way, pushing back onto the waiting cock and opening her mouth for the cock that had been in her cunt moments before. And when all were ready the mouth and cunt fucks would start again.

After a while Cyrus had sent off for champagne from room service, and when she heard the knock on the door and a man's voice calling "room service", she assumed she would be allowed to put on some clothes or the robe that the hotel provided, or go hide in the bathroom. But no, Cyrus told her to stay where she was, on all fours on the bed! He and James stood up and put on robes, but Linda was left naked, watching in terror as Cyrus opened the door and the waiter entered with the champagne in a bucket on a tray with two glasses.

It seemed the waiter was not as shocked as Linda expected, he looked around, put the tray down on the side table, and looked at the three men and one woman. "Will you need more champagne flutes, sir?" he asked politely.

"No, just two of us are drinking. Open the bottle please."

Linda was as embarrassed as she had ever been in her life as the waiter's eyes kept returning to her as he poured the champagne and handed the glasses to the two robed men. He looked at Martin, and asked, "Nothing for you sir?" and Martin shook his head. "Or for you, madam?" Linda looked down, too embarrassed to respond at all.

"What's your name, boy?" Cyrus asked, sipping the champagne.

"Andrew, sir."

"You normally get a tip at this point, don't you?"

"Um well yes sir."

"Would you like a blow job instead?"

"Oooohhh yes sir."

"Linda, get over here on your knees." Linda reluctantly climbed off the bed and crawled over to the waiter, unzipped him, and took out his cock. Martin watched in awe as she put it in her mouth. The waiter groaned.

"Pull out before you cum, Andrew, I want you to cum over her face."

"Certainly sir," the waiter said politely, as if this was quite a normal request. Perhaps it was, or at least perhaps it wasn't so rare as Linda assumed.

"Linda, use your hands to finish him off. Make sure you don't spill any."

After cumming copiously and accurately over Linda, the waiter started putting his cock away, but Cyrus handed him Linda's panties to wipe his cock first. "You can keep them as a souvenir of the pretty lady." The waiter respectfully thanked him.

Martin noticed that Cyrus then rummaged in his clothes, found his wallet, and slipped the man a twenty dollar note. "You won't tell the management about this, will you, Andrew?"

"About what, sir?" he said softly, bowing in the doorway and shutting the door behind him.

Linda started to wipe the cum out of her eyes, but Cyrus told her to leave it. "Get back on the bed but on your back this time, legs right up in the air, over your shoulders. Martin, stand by her head and hold her ankles wide apart, I want her cunt to be pointing vertical and wide open for me. James, I feel it's time to spunk in her, do you want to go first?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.