The Actress and I
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I met this gorgeous blonde in a bar in Las Vegas. She was in the Playboy magazine, and was casted in a couple of B type movies. This story follows our life together as we walk up the Hollywood ladder to stardom. This is a sort of romantic story, but fictional.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy  

In 2006 Shaun graduated from high school, and he attended college at UCLA. Shaun has been working with TJ, and the production company through his high school years, and in the summer months when school was not in session. Those two are starting to make a good team.

TJ got married in 2003, and in 2005 his wife gave birth to twins, a boy and girl. Shannon and I love our two grandchildren very dearly.

The our two girls have just started high school and then are planning to continue on to college.

That is kind of a quick family update.

Our 20th anniversary is coming up on June 20, 2007. We decided on a vacation to our estate in Hawaii. For our anniversary we were going to a special luau in our honor. We had a great time enjoying the luau, and a number of our good friends were in attendance. They got Shannon up on stage to help preform, she is a very good singer and dancer. They tried to get me up on stage, but that did not happen.

We got back to the estate, and we took a walk on the beach, kissing and feeling each other up, just like a couple of horny teenage kids. When we got back to the house, she went up to the bedroom, while I locked up the house, and went to the bathroom.

When I entered the bedroom, Shannon had some candles lite, and was laying on the bed naked playing with her pussy. I stripped my clothes off and got on the bed and crawled up to her. I wanted a birds eye view of her stroking her pussy.

"Do you like the show?" She asked as she smiled at me with lust filled eyes.

I just nodded both heads yes.

She would finger fuck her pussy, and then take her fingers lubricated with her juices and rub her star hole. She did that a couple of times, till she had her anal hole wet from her liquids, and stuck her finger into her star hole up to her first knuckle. She worked on both holes till she brought herself to an orgasm.

Meanwhile I am sitting there watching the show with a cock that is so hard, that it stretched the skin on my sack so tight, that it cut off the blood flow to my nuts. In other words I was starting to hurt down there, and I needed some relief.

"Come baby fill both of my holes." She cooed still locked in her orgasm.

This is the first time she has ever offered me her star hole, we have never had anal sex.

She flipped over on her hands and knees with her ass in the air in front of me. I could see her bare pussy lips swollen in lust hanging down, and open, inviting me to enter. I took my cock and rubbed my cock head over her lips. Her juices were flowing freely, and coated my cock head.

I teased her pussy with my cock, by only sticking my helmet head into her just a little bit, and working it around inside of her. Finally she lunged down on my cock, impaling herself fully. She moved her hips back and forth, fucking herself on my cock, as I started to pound my cock into her, matching her thrusts.

"O baby are you ready for me to fuck your anal hole?" I asked as I was gasping for air.

"Yes, please be gentle with me on my first time." She said inviting me to proceed.

I grabbed some lube and rubbed her star hole and entrance way.

I pulled my well coated cock out of her pussy and gently rubbed it around her star hole. As I pushed in she seem to tighten up on me.

"Just relax" I told her as I pushed a little harder

Finally she relaxed enough for the head of my cock to enter her hot furnace hole. Soon I was fully embedded inside of her anal hole. I paused to let her get adjusted to my invasion.

"Are you ok?" I asked her, hold on to her ass with my hands.

"Yes but it feels funny, go slowly till I get used to it." She replied with a strained voice.

I start to fuck her ass with long slow strokes. Soon I start to pick up some speed. She moved her hand down to her pussy and starts to play with it and rub her clit. I pick up more speed, and I softly start to spank her ass. She raises herself up on her hands and she is matching my jabs with her thrusts. I am fucking her hard and fast now with my hands spanking her ass hard enough for me to see my hand prints on her cheeks.

"O MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD," She screams as she flops down on the bed quivering from a massive orgasm.

I am kneeling there with my cock flopping around from being expelled from her anal suddenly.

I roll her over and straddle her chest, as I start to fuck her tits.

She opens her eyes and watches me fuck her tits. "Yea baby fuck my tits, cum all over them and on my face, I want to see you cum." She purrs to me as she keeps up the dirty talk.

Pretty quick I am ready, and I flood her face with my cum. Rope after rope of cum hits her nose, mouth, chin, till I start to run out and it dribbles down her neck to her tits. I didn't think I had that much cum in me.

I move up to her face with my cock and rub it over her mouth, till she opens up and starts to lick and suck my cock clean. I pull my cock out and start to wipe my cum off her face with my fingers and put them into her mouth to be cleaned off.

After a few minutes to recover, we get up and take a shower to clean up. We both got back into bed a little bit sore from our wild sexual encounter. We wished each other happy anniversary, and we fall asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up about 6 am, and Shannon is still sleeping in my arms. I move her a little bit, so I can get up and take a piss. I get back in bed and fall right back asleep, dreaming of sex and a blow job. The dam dream almost seems real. I open my eyes and I see her down there sucking on my cock with her beautiful ass up by my face.

I slide her over top of me into the 69 position, and I start to lick her soaking wet pussy. I stick my fingers into her wet pussy and get them coated with her juices. As I lick, I take my well coated fingers and start to rub her anal hole, slowly inserting my finger up to the first knuckle.

As I worked her 2 holes, I could feel my nuts start the eruption process. They were beginning to boil with cum, and I could feel it enter my volcano shaft.

"Oh honey I am about ready to blow," I said between licks.

She started to suck harder and take me deeper, when all of a sudden she locked her legs against my face and her orgasm fills my mouth over and over with her honey juices. As I drank her fluids, I blasted a load deep into her throat, and she milked me dry. We both collapsed laying there for few minutes to recuperate from our orgasm's.

She then crawled up to me and cuddled into my arms, and we dozed off back to asleep.

I surprised her a couple days later, when all the kids joined us for a weeks vacation, over the 4 of July. It was great to have the whole family there with us, for us to enjoy. It seems that time passes us quickly when it pertains to the family. After a week with the kids, we all head back home.

In 2007 we released the sequel, called Welcome Back Mr. President. Most sequel never seem to do as good as the original. We got most of the original cast back together, and starting shooting in 2006, and finished up in 2007. I was looking at a release date of November 1, 2007. The film wasn't as expensive as the first original. I again worked with MGM on this movie. Shannon and I worked on the same thirty percent commission after net gross. I handle all the production with our company, and worked with MGM on the rest of the behind the scenes work.

It cost Ninety Million to make, and gross receipts were just over Five Hundred Million. Still not a bad payday. Between both movies we made over Four Hundred Million. We did not win any awards with this film.

The movie business was changing fast and furious with the use of computers, as shown by Avatar in 2009. I went into partnership with Bethesda Studio, buying the film rights to their Fallout series for Five percent of the net gross profits.

I spent six months writing the script and casting for actors. I wanted someone unknown to play The Lone Wanderer. We settled on Robbie Amell. By the time I got everything put together, and ready for filming, it was January of 2010. I learned a lot from Cameron, and use some of his technology. The movie was ready for release over the Thanksgiving holiday's of 2010.

The Lone Wanderer and Dogmeat were a smash hit in Fallout The Wastelands. Kids flocked to it over the next month. Robbie did a great job as the Lone Wander. All though we did not win any Academy Awards, we were nominated for seven awards.

It did not smash any of Avatar's records, but came second to a lot of them. The movie cost just under Two Hundred Million to make, and final net gross was just under two billion. I was in for twenty percent of the net gross, making me just under Four Hundred Million.

New Vegas was released in October of 2010, and even though Bethesda Studio said it was not a sequel to Fallout 3, we treated it as a sequel, to get the Lone Wander and Dogmeat back in the film.

We started filming in the spring of 2011, and released the move Fallout New Vegas over the Christmas Vacation in 2011. The same cast was back for the sequel, and the movie was another big hit. The cost were the same and we net gross was just over One billion.

I did pretty good with those two movies. Even though it is a lot of work to write the script, direct the movie, and be the producer. The financial rewards are worth it.

About this time I had finished up with the book. Dam it was over a thousand pages long. It was time to find a publisher and get it reduced down to readable form. I got a hold of Random House, and they sent out some people to go over the draft manuscript with Shannon and myself.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.