The Actress and I - Cover

The Actress and I

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I met this gorgeous blonde in a bar in Las Vegas. She was in the Playboy magazine, and was casted in a couple of B type movies. This story follows our life together as we walk up the Hollywood ladder to stardom. This is a sort of romantic story, but fictional.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy  

My plane landed at the airport right on time, and sister Beth was there to pick me up. We had a nice brother sister chat on the way home. I told her everything that happened out west, but omitted my sexual encounters with Shannon. What a big difference in temperature between here and California.

We had a board of directors meeting set up for the end of the week, we have one every year around this time. Dad is the president, Brenda the vice-president, Beth the secretary, and I am the treasure, of the corporation. We go over the whole year, and then the coming year, and make other decisions on what direction we want the company to go.

It was time for me to tell them that I decide to resign from the company and move to California.

I missed and loved Shannon way to much to stay here any longer. Now was the right time to make the move. If for some reason it does not work out, then I can still come back here.

They all agreed, and figured that this was going to happen, and they already made plans on how to proceed without me here.

The girls told me, "that they would watch the cottage for me, and use it in the summer months."

We had a real good year last construction season, especially in the general contracting division, lots of building going on in the plants. Dad passed out the bonuses to us, plus he gave me an add bonus to help me out till I got on my feet out west. He also sold me the 81 Bronco, for a thousand dollars. The Bronco is the company vehicle that I had been driving past 2 years.

The board meeting finished up, and we all went out and had lunch afterwards, we have always been sort of a close knit family. They asked me, "when Shannon was due here."

"She is still in Hawaii film her part in the Magnum PI show, she told me she hopes to wrap up end of this week, or early next. She still plans on flying out here on Monday the 19th," I replied to them.

"With Christmas on a Sunday this year, we plan on heading back west on Monday the 26th," I informed them.

We always went to the folks house, Christmas day dinner. I figured that Shannon and I would spend the night there, and leave in the morning. That way I could close up the cottage on Saturday, for the winter.

It was a busy couple of weeks, and before I knew it I was at the airport waiting for my blonde goddess to show up. I watched the plane land and taxi up to the terminal. I counted and she was the 12 person off the plane. As she came through door she spotted me and rushed to my arms. We hugged and kissed.

"O my I missed you it feels soooo good to be in your arms," she gushed as she kissed me again.

"It is so good to see you, did I ever miss you, and I love you, how was your trip?" I asked her as I returned her kiss.

"I love you to, the trip was great, I am so glad to be here," She whispered into my ear.

We got her bags, and exited the terminal. We walked towards the truck(for some reason I always call the bronco a truck). We got in and headed north to the cottage. It was cold outside and she was shivering before the heater warmed up the inside of the truck. Light snow was falling and there was a couple of inches of snow on the ground.

It was almost dinner time, when we got to the cottage. I had a pork roast in the oven with bake potato's. It smelled real good when we walk into the cottage. I knew she would be hungry from the long trip. I also had a fire in the fireplace going to heat up the cottage. She saw the fire going and ran over to it to warm herself up. She got her clothes put away and I got dinner on a table in front of the fire place, and we ate.

She told me all about Hawaii, and shooting scenes on the show, and just how nice the main actors were to her. "Tom and Larry both real nice and took her out to dinner. Where she told them about how I got her this job," She said to me between mouth fulls of food...

We finished dinner, cleaned up the dishes, and we sat before the fire on my bear skin rug. I put a sheet over the rug, in case we leaked some fluids.

Pretty quick we are making out and I slowly undress her, as she undressed me. Our tongues are dancing with each other in my mouth. We lay down in front of the fire place, and I gently start to massage her breast, and nipples. They were popped out about an half an inch.

We kissed some more, and it was very romantic with only the fireplace giving of any type of light ... We could hear the wind blowing and light snow was coming down.

"O your touch feels so good, it has only been 3 weeks or so, but it feels like we been apart 3 months," She moans into my mouth.

"I have missed you so much, now that I have you in my arms, I am never letting you go," I whispered back to her.

We kissed with more passion, our tongues were flicking into each others mouth. I continue to massage her breast and nipples. My hand slowly worked its way down to her pussy. To my surprise it was bare.

"I shaved my hair off down there for you, do you like it baby?" She breathed into my ear.

"You are always full of surprises, that is why I love you so, yes I like it.," I said, as I kissed her ear.

My hand was busy stroking her bare lips, what a turn on to me. I could feel some of her fluids start to leak out of her pussy. I sent my fingers into her pussy to investigate the leakage, and she was so turned on, she was soaking wet in her pussy. I rotated my fingers around her love hole, picking up speed, I could here her gasping. I moved my finger up to the roof of her vagina touching her sensitive spot there. I keep pressure on that spot, causing her some intensive pleasure.

I move down and started to rub her clitoris, and then back to that sensitive spot, rotating between the two areas. Mean while my mouth was working her nipples over, sucking them and licking them, causing bumps on her areola.

"O god baby that feels soooo goooood don't stop keep it right there," She panted.

"I am close to cuming, do it harder, make me cum," She cried out.

I could feel her fluids start to thicken on my fingers, and I kept the pressure up, and soon her legs clamped against my hand as her orgasm shook her body with pleasure.

"Baby I have to go down there, and see what a shaved pussy taste like, do you want to lick your pussy?" I asked her in a sexy voice.

"O yes lick my pussy make me cum again please," She purred.

I moved down to her shave beaver and licked the juices that were on the outside of her bare lips.

She spread her legs wide open for better access for me, as my tongue started to probe the entrance to her love hole.

I licked her as deep as I could, and gave special attention to her clitoris. Soon she was squirming around, and humping her hips into my face.

"I am going to cum, I am going to cum," She screamed as she pushed my face right into her pussy.

I was not quick enough and she locked her legs around my head, as she squirted her orgasm right into my face, I tried to drink as much of her sweet nectar as I could.

I moved up, and inserted my rock hard cock into her steaming love hole, filling it up with my meat. We got into a steady rhythm of hard fucking, with my sack slapping at her asshole, as we fucked.

"O my god baby I am ready to cum again," She panted.

"Me to," I grunted back.

I could feel the pressure building up in my sack, ready to erupt. I exploded a 15 day supply of cum into her bare pussy, just as she wrapped her legs tightly around me, drawing me into her deeper

She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up, and I went to the kitchen to wash up. I grabbed some clean sheets, and some blankets, and pillows, and put them on the bear skin rug. I stoked up the fireplace, just as she came out of the bathroom

"O cool we are going to sleep on the bear rug by the fire," She exclaimed.

We laid down on the rug with her in my arms, and we feel asleep. We both slept without moving till morning came.

It seem to me that the rest of the week just flew by, and finally Saturday came, and she helped me close up the cottage, and get it all winterized. We loaded up the truck and went to my folks house to spend Christmas Eve and Day with them, before we left for California.

We got to the house and Mom was there to welcome us, and she showed us to my old room to sleep in. S he left us to get settled in, and get dinner ready.

Shannon gave out an odd laugh as she said, "I feel funny sleeping together with you under your parents roof."

"You think they don't know that we sleep together," I replied., "Maybe I should tell them about Monday night on the bear skin rug," I said teasing her. She hauled off and smacked me on the arm and shhhhhed me.

Mom call up and said that dinner was ready. We all sat down and had a great meal, Mom is a very good cook, that is where I learn how to cook. We cleaned up the dishes, and then we all went to church for Christmas Eve services. We got home and sat around for a while talking. They want to hear all about Shannon's trip to Hawaii, and how the shoot went for the show, and when was she going to be on TV.

Sunday was Christmas and we brought down the gifts that I got for all of our family. We open gifts in the afternoon when everyone gets here. The gang showed up around 2 pm, and gift opening started right away. Mom and Dad gave Shannon and me our gift together. It was a cashier check for $10,000.00, to help us start our new life together. That brought tears to Shannon eyes as she gave them both a hug and kiss.

I gave Shannon my gift last it was a krugerrand gold coin in a neckless. Mom and Dad got them when they were in South Africa in the mid 70's. It was one the things that I salvaged from the divorce. I put the neckless on her and she look stunning. She gave me a hug and kiss, and ran to the closest mirror to see how it looked on her. It is about 1 oz of gold, worth at current pricing around 400 dollars.

Mom always does a great job with Christmas Dinner, we had prime beef tenderloin cook medium rare, with mash potato's, gravy, vegetable, salad, and dessert. Everybody left around 6, they all wished us good luck on our life together in California.

We went up to bed around 10, and just like Saturday night, I tried to make love to Shannon, but she was not having any of it. Know matter how hard I tried she said no. She would not even let me feel her breast. So I kissed her good night, and whispered in her ear, "Monday night at the hotel we stop at you are going to owe me big time."

"Ok," she said as she giggled.

Monday morning we said our good byes to the folks, got into the Bronco, and headed west.

As we got out of town and on the freeway, Shannon started up some idle chatter, then she look at me.

"You know what your mother said to me as she hugged me?" She asked me.

"I have no idea, what did she say," I replied wanting to know.

"She hugged me and said you will take good care of my baby boy, won't you," She told me.

"That is my mom, I love her so," I said with a smile.

Three days later we pulled into her apartment, and I was tired from driving ... Sarah came running out and gave us both a hug as she was glad to see us. I settled down to my new life with Shannon in California. I hope I made the right choice.

It was New Years Eve, time to chase out the old year 82, and usher in the new year 83. The girls were invited to a couple of parties, which they planned to attend. They went out and got complete new outfits to wear. It is a unwritten rule that no one wears the same outfit, so somehow they all manage to get them all cataloged, don't ask me how, as men don't know shit about that stuff.

We attend both parties and had lots of fun. I got to meet many new faces at these parties, also made some good contacts. I was introduced to Gene Simons of the rock band Kiss, and his actress/girlfriend Shannon Tweed. The two Shannon's knew each other from being together at the Playboy Mansion. It was fun talking to Gene. As usual everyone tells everyone to come and see them anytime, but nobody ever does.

We got home the next morning around 5 am, and I slept till 2 pm, Shannon slept to 5, and Sarah got home around mid morning, and was still in bed.

Things settled down into a routine, and I was working at being a good manager for Shannon, but it was hard as competition for work in the movie business is fierce. I got tapes of everything that Shannon has done out here.

I was looking for her strong points, and her weak points. I made a list of both, it took me a few weeks of watching and writing, and watching some more to make sure I did not miss anything.

It was sad, as she did not have a lot of good points, other than her beauty, and body. She never really had any training to be an actress, and it showed as she is not really that polished. She needs help with acting lessons, and maybe a tutor to help her also. All that stuff is expensive.

Finally it all came to a head. We had our first major fight over this, or least she did.

I told her, "that as an actress she was very limited, do to her lack of experience, and training," I also told her, " that she needs to go to acting school to get that training."

For some reason that struck her wrong, or she took it the wrong way, as she fired back at me.

"Are you saying that my acting ability sucks, and they only cast me for my looks and body?" she asked with her blue eyes cold as ice.

"No honey I am saying that you need some help to get to the next level, or you will always be cast in B movies," I tried to explain to her.

"Then what are you trying to say, that I should be your little wifie poo, and we go back to that cottage in nowhere's ville. Raise 3 kids go to PTA," She screamed at me.

"No No No No you got it all wrong, I don't want to go back, our future is out here," I said, as I tried to reason with her.

She had a head of steam built up and let it loose on me, ranting and raving, say all kinds of bad things about me and us. "You are a lousy lover, and never really did satisfied me, I faked everything." She said to me with her eyes still ice cold.

"My future is not your future, you have no faith in me as an actress, you have been here a month and you think you're an expert. I want you out of here, I don't want to see you anymore. You can come get your stuff when I am not here," She cried at as she ran up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door shut.

I sat there stunned, not knowing what to do, so I just sat there waiting for her to come back down the stairs. I could hear her crying up there. I wanted so bad to walk up there and hold her in my arms, and comfort her. But I just sat here in silence, thinking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.