The Actress and I - Cover

The Actress and I

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I met this gorgeous blonde in a bar in Las Vegas. She was in the Playboy magazine, and was casted in a couple of B type movies. This story follows our life together as we walk up the Hollywood ladder to stardom. This is a sort of romantic story, but fictional.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy  

I used the cash I won wisely. I paid off some of the debt on the cottage, did some remodeling,

new roof, siding, and windows. I also bought some new appliances, fridge, stove, washer&Dyer, TV. My grandfather called me one day and said, "I am buying a new boat, and would sell my old boat to you for a thousand dollars, if I wanted it." I had gone to his cottage at Lake Chautauqua, about an hour South of Buffalo, to get the boat. There was no doubt in my mind. I was going to buy his boat. It was a 20-foot red Chris Craft with a 150 hpr, an inboard/outboard motor. I sold my old boat for $1500.00. That paid for the new boat, and the trip to New York to pick up the boat. His boat was probably worth somewhere around ten thousand.

I was home on Saturday afternoon cutting the yard. A cab pulls into the driveway. What the fuck I thought, as I stopped mowing to see who it is. Out steps this gorgeous blonde, and my heart leaped up into my throat. It is Shannon. I race to the car and give her a big hug. I get her bags from the cab driver, as she pays him. I take her hand, and we walk up to the cottage.

"I am sure glad you're here, but why didn't you call me. I could have come out, and picked you up at the airport?" I asked her.

She replied, "I wanted to surprise you. We had some problems on the movie set, so they shut it down for a week, to get things straightened out. So I decided to come out and visit you. Are you glad to see me?"

I laughed, "you know that I am." As I took her into the cottage.

"Put your clothes in the second bedroom. The drawers and closets are empty in there. Our bed room is the next one up. I need to finish the grass, while you get unpacked." I said to her with a smile.

"I just love this place," She said as she gave me a big kiss.

I went back out to finish the yard which did not take me long.

After I finished the yard, I went back into the cottage. Shannon is standing there wearing one of my tee shirts. "Would you like to go for a swim?" I asked her.

She gave me a really strange look, and said, "are you fucking nuts. I have not had any sex since you left me in Vegas. I just about creamed my panties three times on the ride here, thinking on how I planned to make love to you."

With that she pulled the tee shirt over head, standing there stark naked. I just stared at her lovely body. She turned and went into the bedroom. Well of course I followed her in. She ripped my clothes off me, and tackled me onto the bed.

I did not have to do much. She was on me like a wildcat. She was kissing me and stroking my cock till she got it hard, and then she got on top of me, driving my cock deep into her pussy. We fucked each other as hard as we could. It just pure raw fucking sex. She had an orgasm first, as she blew her love juices all over my cock and sack.

She collapsed on top of me, still shaking from her orgasm. I reversed our position, and did some steady plowing in her wet hole, till I blew both of my nuts deep inside of her.

We never said a word to each other, I just held her close to me, and shortly she fell asleep. It was hot outside around 90, and our sex made it hotter in the bedroom. I was sweating, and turned on the window air conditioner, to cool the room down. I pulled the sheet up on Shannon, and left the room closing the door behind me.

I got a couple of steaks out of the freezer for dinner, and left them on the counter to defrost. I hollered for my black lab Wendy, and we headed down to the beach for a swim. Wendy and I swam out to the raft, and then back to the boat hoist. I let the boat down and took up to shore. I took the cover off the boat and did a little cleaning. I cleaned up the bird poop, and spider webs. I always wonder just how the fuck spiders were able to get to my boat from shore.

With a boat you are always doing some tinkering on it for whatever reason, just because it is a boat. The dog barked, and I looked up. There was Shannon sitting on the break wall watching me. I stopped what I was doing and walked up her and gave her kiss.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

She just sighed, "That was what the doctor ordered," She said.

"Hey lets go for a swim, and then a boat ride?" I asked her.

"Ok let me go change into my suit," She said.

I followed her into the cottage, and while she changed, I put the steaks in the fridge. I then grabbed some pop and ice, and put them in a cooler, and carried it down to the boat. She followed me out wearing a 2-piece white bathing suit, that was absolutely stunning. It did not leave a whole lot left for your imagination.

The three of us went for a swim out to the raft. The raft was built by a couple of neighbor's and me. It has a make shift diving board on it, and is anchored in 10' of water. It is fun to play on, and we had fun on it with the dog. We then swam back to the boat. She and the dog climb aboard. I pushed it out into deeper water to get us going.

I showed her where the emergency stuff was, and the life jackets, and a few other safety items on the boat. The water had a little chop to it, but this boat flew right through it. We went for a nice ride, and I let her steer it for a while. I showed her how to steer using the compass, and what landmarks to navigate by. She had a blast driving the boat.

What a sight, with her wearing that skimpy bikini. It looked like she had nothing at all on. The radiant smile on her face, and her hair blowing in the wind, she looks just like the goddess of sex and love.

It was getting close to dinner time. So I had her steer the boat back to the cottage. When we got close, I jumped out and beached the boat. I put the cover on it, and took it out to the hoist, and lifted it out of the water. She waited for me on the beach, and we walked back to the cottage. I stopped and got the grill fired up for the steaks, and we went in to get dinner going. We had steaks, fresh green beans, and a salad for dinner. After sex, a swim, and a boat ride, we both were starved.

We were watching TV Saturday night, laying on the couch together. I knew she would not last long, with all the activities that we did today. Sure enough soon she was sound asleep. I picked her up and carried her to bed and tucked her in, and she hardly moved a muscle. I finished watching the movie on TV, and went to bed.

I woke up around 7:30 a.m., and cracked an eye, and there she was staring at me. She giggled when she knew I was awake, and said, "I have been watching you sleep for the last half hour." I got up and went to the bathroom, came back, and got back into bed with her. She cuddled up next to me with her hand on my cock stroking it.

She said, "I am horny, and I want you to make love to me." I rolled over to face her, "hmmm those were just the words that I wanted to hear." I said to her as I kissed her lips.

That led us into some very passionate kissing, with our tongues lightly flicking over each other. She still has not let go of my cock, stroking it to its full height. We broke the kiss, and she gently moans, "O it feels so good to be here with you." I responded by kissing lightly and softly, first on the lips, and then on her ears, and then down her neck.

I continued down to her breast. I kissed, licked, and sucked on her nipples. They were rock hard, like two bullets waiting to be fired. My hand was busy stroking her slit, and she spread her legs to give me better access. I inserted a finger into pussy. It was soaking wet. I pushed in as deep as I could inside of her. I started to rub the roof of her vagina hitting her g-spot, then moved back and rubbed her clit, I kept switching between the two, sending her into orbit.

She threw her head back groaning, "O MY GODDDDDD I am cuming."

Her secretion started to thicken on my fingers and hand. She wrapped her arms around me, and locked her legs on my hand. She began to shake violently, as her orgasm rained through her. She laid there for a minute or two, I look over at her and could see the sweat lightly glistening her body. She looked at me, "dam that was good. You really got me off that time," She said as she smiled at me.

She moved down on me and started to suck my cock, and play with my sack. Three times she brought me up for an eruption, only to let me calm down. Man was she a good at sucking a cock.

She moved up on top of me, and guided my missel into her silo, and started to work on my firing controls. We fucked hard till I had liftoff, and blew a huge wad into her silo, it seemed to raise us both off the bed. She collapsed down next to me, and purred into my ear, "was that good for you baby." I was still out of breath and just hugged her, and nodded my head yes.

We must have fallen asleep, when I next looked at the clock, it was 10:00 a.m. I was thinking on what to do, when the phone rang.

I got up to answer it, and it was my buddy Sandy. He said, "hey T how about we do some water skiing today." He always calls me T. I said, "sure why not, I told him they could meet Shannon." He said, "great, that Marlene and I will be over around noonish with some beer, chips, and burgers."

They got here right at noon, and we got the introductions squared away. Shannon was glad to see Marlene, and to have another female to talk with. We skied the afternoon away. It was the first time for Shannon to water ski, and she did pretty well once she figured it out. We had burgers for dinner, and they left at dark.

We were both pooped from the days activities, and I knew she would be sore, this being her first time water skies, and she was. We both hit the sack around 9:00 p.m., and she cuddled up to me, and fell asleep right away. I was not far behind her. Tomorrow was Monday, and back to work for me.

I have the alarm set to go off at 6:00 a.m., but I always get up before it rings. I got ready for work. "I will give you a call around 10:00 a.m., or so to see how you are doing," I told her. She nodded ok, and I gave her a kiss goodbye, but all she said, "good god I'm fucking sore." I was chuckling at that remark, as I left for work.

I hit the jobs and got into the office around 9:30 a.m. I went into Dad's office to talk with him. "Shannon was in town, out at the cottage for a week stay. I want to take the rest of the week off to show her around." I told him.

"Well seeing how the fourth of July was Thursday and we were off on Friday. I don't see a problem with you taking the time off. Your sister Brenda can cover for you." He said to me.

Both older sisters also worked for dad. It is a family run business. We do subdivision development, and General contracting.

I said, "thanks, and to plan on you and mom coming out Friday afternoon to meet Shannon. We will have fresh caught fish dinner, make sure mom brings out some of her famous cole slaw."

"Thanks for the invite, we will be there, and I will tell her make some cole slaw. We are looking forward to meeting Shannon." He replied to me.

"Where do you plan on taking her?" He asked me.

"I plan to take her up to Sault Ste. Marie to see the locks, and then over to see Tahquamenon Falls. Back down to Mackinac Island, then down the west shore line to Traverse City, and then back home, I replied to his question. He said, "that sounds like a nice trip."

I called Shannon, and she answered on the fifth ring. I told what I had planned, and she sounded excited about going. She did mention that she was still sore from skiing. Again I chuckled at that remark.

I got home around 1:00 p.m., and we had lunch, packed our bags, and threw them in the back of the truck. "Can you get the mail and paper, and let the dog out of the kennel for a run and feed her for me?" I asked the next door neighbor. They said, "no problem." We do favors for each other all the time.

We jumped into the truck and headed north. It is a three-hour drive to get to Sault Ste. Marie. Shannon was excited to be going over the Mackinaw Bridge. "I have seen pictures of the bridge, but it sure looks different up close." She said.

We got there right at dinner time. We found a motel and a place to eat. We did some site seeing, I did remember to bring my camera, so Shannon took lots of pictures. She got some good ones of freighters going through the locks. The locks are a device that raises or lowers freighters between Lake Superior, and Lake Huron. We had a good time there, and of course at night we made mad passionate love. I think we kept the people next to us awake till we finished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.