Accidental Lovers - Cover

Accidental Lovers

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

After quickly getting dressed Lori promised her immobilized brother that she would find out what was going on with their mother and their teacher. She went looking for the two adults with some trepidation that she was simply looking for trouble.

She found the two sitting at the dining room table, Miss Cooper had put a robe on but it was if her mother did not even notice her lack of clothing. The two were clasping hands, alternating between crying and laughing as words spilled insensibly from each at the same time.

Lori hung back unnoticed trying to sort out what was going on. It didn't make any sense to her. She had fully expected screaming and hysterics when she had first spotted her mother in the doorway. But now what she had obviously witnessed seemed to be ignored and she was deep in an animated conversation with an adult woman who had been sexually involved with her children. None of it made any sense to the child.

Sue was aghast at what had taken place in the last 20 minutes. Her emotions were riding the wildest roller coaster ever imagined. Words were spilling from her mouth and she was barely aware of what she was saying. Then out of the corner of her eye she spied her daughter in the doorway looking extremely puzzled. She motioned the girl over and then not seeing any response, called her to her side.

Lori walked like a prisoner approaching death row. She expected the yelling and screaming to commence in full force at any moment.

But it never did.

Instead her mother pulled her close and hugged her against her side. "Do you know who this is," she asked motioning towards Miss Cooper?

"My teacher," the girl answered somewhat timidly.

"Well yes," her mother answered, "but this is also my very best friend from when I was your age. This is Alicia.

"We used to do everything together," She continued but looking over at Miss Cooper and

giving a smile. "We haven't seen each other since she moved away right after we graduated from high school together."

Turning her attention back to Miss Cooper, "I can't believe you're here, that we found each other after all these years. That you were teaching my chil..."

As her voice trailed off she looked at her daughter, back to Alicia, then down the hall towards her son's room and then back to Alicia and Lori. "My children ... you were with my children," she said softly.

As Lori took in a deep breath expecting the overdue explosion, Alicia spoke up.

"Yes, I was and I owe you an explanation. I didn't mean for it to happen but when I found these two beautiful children together in Tommy's bed I just couldn't resist them. It shouldn't have happened and I understand if you never want to see me again."

Tears rolling down her cheeks, Miss Cooper continued, "Your children are wonderful, they are so very special and care so deeply for each other. But don't blame them, they were just curious and got carried away. I should have stopped them and didn't. I am so very sorry Susie, I never meant for this to happen and I truly hope you can find a place in your heart to forgive me."

Lori started to speak up but quickly went silent after a quick glance and upheld finger from her mother.

"Before we discuss this any further, I think we should include everyone. Let's all go to Tommy's room, this involves him too," Sue said firmly.

The three of them walked into the bedroom together to a wide-eyed and visibly nervous young man. He glanced from one to the next desperately trying to gather a clue about what was going on.

Sue began, "Tommy before we go any further I want to bring you up to speed on what has happened and exactly who your teacher is."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.