Accidental Lovers - Cover

Accidental Lovers

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Tommy had heard bits pieces of his sister and teacher in the bathroom. He wasn't quite sure what to make of the sounds and he surely wasn't expecting what he saw when the door opened.

His sister Lori walked out first, that she was naked didn't surprise him as she had not been wearing any clothes when she had fled to the room after being caught atop him by Miss Cooper.

But he was not prepared to see the nude form of Miss Cooper walking out as well with her hands resting lightly on his sister. His eyes scanned up and down her mature body, from small breasts, larger than his sisters but not as large as his mother's or other woman he had seen – fully clothed of course. She was nicely figured, with shapely hips. His eyes locked on the juncture between her legs. It was almost bare, just a narrow stripe of bright red hair running up it. He had seen pictures on the Internet like it, but now in person it was so much sexier. But why was she naked?

Alicia saw the boy's eyes widen and scan over her body. His jaw moved but nothing coherent came out. Obviously he had not been expecting to see the two of them walking towards his immobile form.

He really was quite cute, especially lying there helpless with both arms and one leg in casts following his accident. Alicia could see his cock already starting to harden, likely before the stunned boy even realized it was happening. She recalled seeing it when she had first spoken to Tommy after catching the two screwing when she had arrived. It had been about four inches long when she saw it then, but it had also been soft. Now it was growing hard and she expected it would be larger.

Alicia had a plan for what to say and do when the two got to Tommy's side, but upon seeing his hardening cock, she threw it away and decided to go with her instinct. That her instinct was being driven by her own desires and libido didn't really matter.

The 25-year-old schoolteacher walked straight up to the boy, knelled over and took his semi-hard cock fully in her mouth with a single slurp. She felt it harden in her mouth as her tongue caressed it and her lips glided along its shaft. She could feel the spongy head hit the back of her throat and the ridge that was uncovered due to the boy's circumcision. Not a word had passed between the three of them since her and Lori had reentered the bedroom.

Tommy still wasn't sure what was happening – he knew he was getting a blowjob from his homebound teacher; he knew his naked little sister was standing next to her; that was all evident, but he still wasn't sure what was really happening. Not that it mattered as his body responded to the redhead between his legs.

Alicia was thoroughly enjoying herself. The boy was hard and she had an idea he would be for quite some time to come. Pulling her mouth off him, she slowly continued to jack him with one hand as she reached out to his younger sister with the other, pulling the small girl to them both and looking into her eyes.

"Taste him, Alicia told her, "Feel how hard he is with you mouth."

Lori, head still spinning from everything that had transpired that morning didn't hesitate. She bent over and engulfed her brother's rigid cock in one fluid move – and immediately gagged as it hit the back of her throat.

"It's okay, take it slow," Alicia told the girl. "That's why I'm here, to make sure you learn everything correctly."

"Tommy, you need to be patient with your sister, this is new to her and she is just learning. Do you understand?"

Tommy was still confused by everything and could only nod his assent.

Turning her attention back to the girl, Alicia continued, "Now take him with your mouth again, only don't go so deep or fast. Just lick and suckle your way down, enjoy the taste and feel; note how he is hard but the skin is soft and loose. See how spongy the head is, lick him and nibble but be very careful not to bite or scrape him with your teeth."

Lori did as she was told and couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. She could feel Tommy's dick exactly as it was described. It was like nothing else she knew, both hard and soft at the same time; warm and slippery. She felt it slide past her lips and she let her tongue rub and enjoy the feel of the head in her mouth. It was a wholly different sensation from what she already regarded as her clumsy earlier attempts.

As for Tommy he was in heaven as he felt the warmth of his sister's mouth envelope his stiff cock. It was incredible and his entire body seemed to focus on just that one point. His senses were all centered and he could feel every small movement or touch that Lori made. He couldn't help but to start pushing back, pumping involuntarily into his sister's mouth. But when he did so, he hit the back of her throat, causing Lori to gag again and breaking up the rhythm she had established.

Suddenly feeling Tommy's cock press in and against the back of her throat, Lori couldn't help herself and gagged once again pulling off suddenly. Once more Alicia was there and quietly comforted and reassured her. This time Lori didn't wait but simply bent back down and slid her lips back over the hard cock. She felt the head as it slipped past her lips and along the roof of her mouth. The thin skin sliding in, the bumps and veins adding texture. It seemed to go on forever and was unlike anything she had ever known before. As she bottomed out the tip once again touched her throat but this time she expected it and was prepared. While she did feel a momentary gag reflex, she was able to control her reaction and kept on. Without a break she withdrew, allowing her lips and tongue to feel everything again as it slid back as she rose up. Then it was back down and the pattern continued. She was in control now and felt powerful as she sensed her brother's breathing growing faster. Her hand caressed his ball sack and she felt as they grew tight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.