Accidental Lovers - Cover

Accidental Lovers

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Alicia Cooper knew she was taking a huge chance. She was risking everything she had, starting with her profession. Beyond that was her carefully rebuilt reputation, and ultimately her own freedom. Yet as she had stood in the doorway and watched her two young students stimulate one another, she was drawn in and overcome with long suppressed desires.

She was taken back to her own youth when love and sex were more innocent and unencumbered by dictated roles of society. She recalled the touches and feelings of her early lovers. She wanted to rediscover the joy of pure pleasure and knew instinctively that she could as she saw the siblings in a passionate, animalistic lovemaking.

She had felt her body release as those memories and desires flooded her mind. The spell only broken when she unconsciously released the book and papers in her arms, the loud thud of it hitting the floor and making the two aware of her presence.

Alicia had known immediately that the two children thought they were in serious trouble. The looks of abject terror covering both of their faces and then little Lori sprinting from the room leaving her helpless brother trying to reach for something to cover himself with.

That Alicia never had any intention of chastising, much less punishing the two wasn't known to them. She had gone to Tommy to help him relax, but it was all she could do not to fondle the boy. She knew he was confused when she left him but that couldn't be helped.

Finding Lori crying in the bathroom had torn at Alicia. She felt so bad about being the subject of terror to the girl. The child had been experiencing the greatest of bliss only to have the joy ripped away unintentionally. Lori had to fix what she had broken and the first step was to get Lori to relax and accept her.

The plan had formed quickly in Alicia's mind and she was still thinking out the details. Much of it would happen on the fly but she was sure it would work and all three would be ultimately satisfied. The greatest risk was insuring that both children understood that their mother must never know. The two women had never met nor even spoken, Alicia having been assigned to the children by the district. But having taught both for more than week, she had been impressed from the start, their mother was obviously a serious parent who took responsibility for her children and expected them to understand their maturity and responsibilities. Now she was sure both of these qualities would work to her benefit.

That she now found herself getting ready to step into the shower with an accepting young girl only reinforced Alicia's belief that she had read the situation perfectly.

All those thoughts had swirled through the woman's mind in an instant but everything flashed to the present as she registered the young voice speaking to her.

"What are you doing?" it asked with a pronounced stutter. Lori knew her answer must both reassure and establish dominance if her plan was to work.

"I just told you – we are going to freshen up and relax with a hot shower together; then we will go see how we can help your brother," Alicia said in response.

Without giving the girl time to respond, Alicia dropped her undergarments and stepped into the shower. Picking up the bar of soap she immediately lathered it up and began washing Lori's back.

"We have to look fresh and inviting when we see Tommy. He won't want to see that you were crying, he'll think he hurt you," Alicia said adding, "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"No, of course not, Tommy would never hurt me," Lori answered immediately.

"I didn't think he would," Alicia responded still moving the washcloth across the girl's body but introducing a second hand free of the cloth and touching the girl's skin directly. It was soft and smooth; Alicia loved the feel of it as her fingertips glided over the girl's body.

"It's important that you never let anyone do anything to you that you don't want," Alicia

continued, inwardly smiling at the hypocrisy of her words as she ran her hands over the naked girl.

Alicia took in the sight before her. Lori was quite beautiful and just beginning to blossom in womanhood. Her body had only begun to develop curves that would later turn heads. Her breasts were mere swells with rising small dark nipples that were already hard, standing out like pencil erasers. Her body hair was still very fine with not a wisp to be found between her legs. Her pussy mound was still puffy with baby fat. The girl was simply nectar begging to be devoured.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.