Accidental Lovers - Cover

Accidental Lovers

Copyright© 2014 by Ombligo

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Accidental Lovers is a story in three parts, each part can standalone, but all come together in the end. In the first part, young Tommy Roberts is bedridden after an accident, and must be cared for by his younger sister. Curiosity gets the better of both teens and soon their homeschooling becomes a hands-on lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student  

There wasn't much talk in the Roberts house that night. Susan had came home and found everything in order. She was very proud of her children and especially Lori. She had not wanted to give such responsibility to her daughter. She knew that both children would find the situation embarrassing and awkward. She assumed that was why neither was talking now. She had asked both questions but the answers were short and offered little in the way of explanation. She decided it was best to just let them work everything out between themselves. In a short time they would get past the bashfulness and everything would be fine.

Susan need not have worried about her children getting past the awkwardness of the situation, if anything she would have been shocked at how fast they found comfort in her absence.

Lori was taking care of brother's needs easily in just a few days and Tommy was no longer embarrassed by her presence. He now looked forward to needing her help and feeling her small warm hands on his body. She had once again jerked him off the second and third day; it was better than before the accident when he often stroked himself several times a day. Afterwards she would leave and he could hear her moaning and assumed she was playing with herself. That was all he needed and he would grow hard again.

Thursday morning, as Lori walked softly out of Tommy's room following yet another hand job, he spoke up.

"You don't have to go, I know what you're doing, I can hear you. Why don't you just stay here? I know I can't do much with these," he said holding his cast covered hands up, "but I'll try to help you too."

Lori stopped and felt her cheeks grow warm. "I don't know" she hesitated.

"What, you can see mine but I can't see yours," Tommy joked, smiling in the direction of his younger sisters voice.

Lori laughed softly, "I guess your right," she said and returned to his bedside.

"Look at you, your already hard again," she said.

"I know, I always get hard when I hear you afterwards. Maybe if you stay we can help each other some."

Lori reached down and took the hard cock of her brother in her hand, stroking it slowly as she did. Except this time she gave in to her own desires and began rubbing her small breasts. She felt her nipple grow hard and slipped her hand under her t-shirt, pinching her hard nipple in rhythm to the stroking she was giving her brother.

In her room she had fantasized about her brother. His body was the only boy she had ever seen. When she rubbed her breasts and fingered herself, she had imagined it was his touch. Now as she touched her small body again it was even stronger because she could

feel his skin at the same time.

"Just a second," Lori said as she released her hold on him and stood. In but a moment she had pulled her t-shirt off and dropped her shorts to the floor. She rarely wore a bra, not really needing one yet and had only bikini style panties on as she climbed into the bed.

In her fantasy's during the last few days, she had one that got her off stronger than anything and now she intended to explore it.

Sitting next to Tommy, she bent down and licked his cock causing Tommy to moan loudly. Then she opened her mouth and began to take his hard six inches in it. It was warm, almost hot and the skin was a soft covering over a hard interior. She swirled her tongue around the top feeling the spongy helmet and the sharp ridgeline. It had a slightly acidic taste but she liked it and she could feel his heartbeat in it. It throbbed each time in her mouth.

For his part Tommy thought he had died and gone to heaven. He thought the touch of her hand was incredible but this was simply indescribable. A warm moistness surrounded his cock and moved up and down with a sucking feeling. He could feel her lips and tongue move over every part of his dick. He wasn't even aware of his moaning or soft calling of Lori's name. He wanted this feeling to last forever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.