My Best Friend's Mom - Cover

My Best Friend's Mom

by raplucknett

Copyright© 2014 by raplucknett

Erotica Sex Story: I go to console my friend's mom and something else happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Anal Sex   Size   .

One of my best friends from high school had gone off to Kansas to play football in college. While there, he began using drugs and got arrested. I would stop by and see his parents from time to time, but when his mom called and said he had gotten arrested, I went right over. I had plans on playing college football at Ohio State but injured my knee, so I went to a local college. I also continued to weight train so I could stay in good shape.

When I arrived at my friend's parents' house, his mom was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a beer and I could tell she had been crying. I gave her a hug and asked her what happened. She gave me a beer and told me the story. While she was telling me the story, I realized she had been drinking for some time, as she was slurring her words and not making sense from time to time. She drank three more beers while we were talking; I had two.

Now, she is not a beauty queen, but she is attractive and has a nice body. She has great tits! She is the type of woman who has great sex appeal. There is something about her that you can't put your finger on that makes you want to fuck her. I remember having fantasies about her seducing me in high school and masturbating many nights after being at their and seeing her.

She actually walked in the bathroom one time when was I masturbating at her house—she had been laying out and I could not help myself. I was so embarrassed when she walked in and caught me. I had lubed my cock with Vaseline and was stroking it like a madman. I had just started to come, and when I opened my eyes, she was standing there. I did not know what to say. She smiled and said, "Looks like you are having fun!" I turned red! She said, "Don't be embarrassed—we all do it!" Then she walked out.

The night of her son's arrest, she was very worried. I tried to comfort her and we started talking about some of the funny things that had happened over the years. She asked me for another beer; she was pretty drunk. I said there was no more, and she sent me to the basement to get another 12-pack from the fridge. When I came back up, I gave her another beer and she said, "Remember the time I caught you jerking off in my bathroom?" I instantly blushed. She smiled and said, "Don't be embarrassed. You have a very nice cock. She stood up and walked over to me and said, "You have really put on some muscle this summer. You look great."

I said, "You look really good, too!"

She ran her hands over my chest and my cock got hard. I was trying to move so she would not see it, as I was wearing gym shorts and it was very obvious. She asked what I was thinking about when she walked in on me playing with myself. I began to stammer. She said that she had had fantasies that it was about her, and that she had fantasized that we had had sex right in the bathroom.

Then she sat on my lap and my stiff cock poked her in the leg. She said, "So, it was about me."

I said, "Yes, I have had many fantasies about you."

She began to stroke my cock and I asked about her husband. She said, "He is out of town on business. Don't worry about him." Then she leaned over and kissed me. Her hand felt so good on my cock, I could not believe this was happening. She stood up and removed her shirt.

I said, "Are sure you want to do this? Your son is one of my best friends and you have been drinking. I don't want to take advantage of you."

She said, "I have wanted to fuck you for years!" Her tits popped out and they were beautiful—40D with the most perfect nipples. Her nipples are large, almost double the size of a pencil eraser, round and about one and a half an inch long. I grabbed her and started playing with her tits, sucking them and biting at her nipples. She moaned and said, "Harder." I was sucking like I was breast-feeding. I pulled her shorts off to find she was not wearing any panties. My cock strained against my shorts as she stroked it. She finally freed it and started stroking it. Her hand felt so good I almost came right then.

I pushed her back against the table and helped her up on it. She spread her legs wide and guided me into her pussy. I had to have her. I apologized for lack of foreplay but promised to make it up to her. She laughed and said, "This is just like my fantasies—you can't stop yourself, you have to take me."

As I slid my cock in, she let out a deep, throaty moan, which really turned me on. I started with long, slow strokes, letting her feel the entire length of my cock. I told her that her pussy felt good and was really tight and wet. She said, "I have not had sex in nine months."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.