Make-believe Mom - Cover

Make-believe Mom

Copyright Rachael Ross & Anonymous

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Matty is a teenage boy growing up in a one-parent home. To make matters worse, his mother is determined to take high school by storm as Stacy, Matty's fictional and obscenely hot 16-year-old cousin. It's the sort of nightmare most boys can only dream about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

“Come on,” Lonnie jerked her head to the right. “My house is down that way.”

“My house is that way,” I said, looking to the left.

“You said you’d walk me all the way home,” she said. “It’s only three blocks.”

“Yeah, but...” I looked at my watch and we’d been walking slowly, mostly because Lonnie wanted to talk all the way. I figured I knew just about everything there was to know about her.

“Don’t make me hate you again!” she teased me with a giggle. “Please?”

“Alright,” I agreed. “How far is it?”

“Three blocks,” she said. “Do you like ferrets?”

“I don’t know. Why?”

“I’ll show you mine,” Lonnie told me. “He’s really cool.”

“You have a ferret?”

“Yeah! What do you have?”

“Um ... Animal Planet.”

“No!” She bumped me with her hip. “What kind of pet?”

“We don’t have any.” I shrugged. “My mom’s not really a pet person.”

“Oh.” Lonnie nodded at that. “I heard your cousin’s staying with you.”

“You heard that?”

“The whole school heard about her!” She laughed at the look on my face. “Did you really punch Jimmy because he had sex with her?”

“Kinda.”

“You must like her a lot.”

“Yeah,” I sighed. “I love her.”

“Hmph.”

“What?” I swallowed hard. “I just mean she’s my cousin, so...”

“It sounds like you love every girl you ever met,” she said. “Except me.”

I stood on the front steps while Lonnie unlocked the door.

“Where’s your parents?” I wondered. “Working?”

“Yeah,” she said. “They won’t get home for another couple hours.”

“You don’t have any brothers or sisters?”

“I do.” Lonnie pushed open the door. “They’re all grown up though. I’m kinda the baby of the family.”

“Okay.”

“Come on in,” she said. “I’ll show you Lenny.”

“Your ferret?”

“Yeah! You know, Lonnie and Lenny. It’s dumb. Just take off your shoes, my mom’s kind of a dirt Nazi.”

“Heh!” I grinned at her as we both kicked off our sneakers.

I followed her through the house and up the stairs, looking at pictures on the walls as we went. I saw her two older brothers and her older sister, saw her parents, saw pictures of Lonnie as a little girl getting older the higher we went.

“Here’s my room,” she said with a smile. “Don’t laugh, okay?”

“I won’t,” I promised.

“You’re the first boy that’s ever been in it,” she told me as she opened the door.

“It’s nice,” I said, and that wasn’t a lie.

I hadn’t been in very many girls’ bedrooms, but it looked normal enough, except it was a lot neater than I might have expected. She had a fancy four poster bed with a yellow canopy and lots of ruffles. Lots of stuffed animals and a collection of small horse statues on her dresser. Pictures of horses on the walls too, and I guess Lonnie was into that stuff. She had a desk and computer and all that stuff, and a birdcage with a ferret in it.

“That’s Lenny,” she said. “I’d let him out, but he kinda bites strangers.”

“Oh.” I pulled my hand away. “Thanks for telling me.”

“Not hard though!” Lonnie giggled. “He just sorta nibbles sometimes.”

“He’s got a lot of teeth.”

“Yeah.” She sat on her bed, sucking her lips and looking around. “Pretty boring, huh?”

“No,” I said. “It’s cool. It’s a nice room.”

“You wanna sit down?”

“Um, I should go...” I looked at the door.

“Just sit down for a minute,” she said. “Please?”

“Okay,” I agreed, sitting down next to her with about a foot of empty bed between us.

We didn’t say anything for a minute and it seemed like an hour.

“Do you wanna make out?” Lonnie asked, and I barely heard the girl, her voice was so soft.

“What?”

“Ummm...” she cleared her throat. “Do you want to make out with me?”

“I don’t know,” I said slowly, and I honestly hadn’t even thought about it until right that second. “Do you want to?”

“Yeah,” she said with a high pitched, nervous laugh. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know how to, um ... say it, you know?”

“It’s okay.” I smiled at her, but I felt nervous, too. The room felt warmer and I had to let my breath out slowly.

“Are you mad? I shouldn’t have said anything. God.” She sucked her lips. “You probably think I’m an idiot, right?”

“No,” I said quickly. “Uh-uh. You’re not an idiot, Lonnie.”

“I just, um ... I think about kissing you all the time and...” She made a face, talking a mile a minute. “I mean, sometimes I do, and I always wondered what it would be like, and ... Oh!”

I kissed her just so she wouldn’t have a total melt down, but I immediately wished I hadn’t.

“Wow!” Lonnie’s eyes were wide as she smiled at me. “I guess you do like me.”

“Sorry,” I said. “I uhhh ... I’d better go.”

“What? Why?” She grabbed my arm. “It’s okay. I liked it.”

“I’ve got a girlfriend,” I said, as much to myself as her. “I shouldn’t even be here.”

“Who? Ms. Winters?” she snorted. “She’s your teacher. It’s kinda sick.”

“Not her,” I sighed, trying to avoid an argument. Being with Ms. Winters didn’t feel sick at all to me.

“Oh.” Lonnie frowned. “You mean that other girl.”

“Tricia,” I said. “I can’t be your boyfriend, okay?”

“Why? Do you love her or something?”

“Maybe,” I replied. “But even if I don’t, she’s still my girlfriend.”

“I bet she doesn’t know about you and Ms. Winters though.” Lonnie still held my arm and she leaned into me, although we were sitting pretty close together already.

She didn’t want to let me go. For whatever reason, Lonnie had decided she liked me, maybe even loved me, but I didn’t know how I felt about her. She looked too much like my mom. I mean, besides the blonde hair and blue eyes, they had the same slender build and smallish breasts. They could have been mother and daughter, or even sisters, since my mom didn’t look that old. It kind of freaked me out a little.

“Do you wanna kiss me again?” Lonnie whispered. “I won’t tell anybody.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you don’t have to be my boyfriend,” she told me. “Just ... We can be friends, right?”

“Not if we’re kissing,” I said, smiling as she bit her bottom lip.

“Kissing friends,” she suggested with a playful giggle, rubbing my arm and putting her chin on my shoulder. “Maybe you’ll like me better than that other girl.”

“Lonnie...” I sighed.

“She doesn’t even have to know,” she whispered, touching my lips with hers and pushing me down.

We were laying on her bed, me on my back and Lonnie sort of on top of me. My knees were bent at the edge of the mattress, so my legs dangled there while her tongue licked between my lips, and I had no choice but to kiss her back. The girl’s blonde hair fell into my face and we kept our eyes open, looking at each other while we made out. My arms went around her back and she had one hand on my stomach, the other stroking my head and playing with my hair.

The t-shirt she wore had been pulled up and I touched Lonnie’s bare skin, just above the waistband of her skirt. She felt very warm and smooth, soft as well, and as I slid my hands higher, I pushed her t-shirt with them. She didn’t do anything to stop me, the girl only wanted to kiss. I rolled the cotton, scrunching it high enough that I could feel the wide, elastic strap of her bra. She didn’t even murmur a protest as I fumbled with the tiny hooks, getting her bra undone so that I could rub her back all the way up to her shoulders without anything getting in the way.

“Take it off,” she breathed. “Just pull it.”

Lonnie meant her t-shirt and we stopped kissing long enough for me to pull it over her head and off her arms. Her bra came off, too. She sat on her knees beside me, shaking her blonde hair out of her face, smiling and naked from the waist up. She wasn’t shy at all as I stared at her small tits and bubblegum nipples. Lonnie’s tits were a handful, not even that big, and I knew because I reached for them. She hitched a sharp breath and nodded when I covered her breasts with my cupped hands.

“That feels good,” she told me, arching her back as I squeezed her tits. Her nipples were stiff and poking against my palms.

“You’re beautiful,” I told her, truthfully.

My cock throbbed and I felt the blind desire any teenage boy would feel towards a sexy, half-naked girl. It didn’t really matter if Lonnie was my girlfriend or not. It didn’t even matter if I liked her, you know? My cock didn’t care and I’d forgotten about everything else. Tricia was the very last thing on my mind just then and when I pinched Lonnie’s nipples, she followed my fingers and fell on my chest so we could make out some more.

She straddled my hips with her knees, lying on top of me with her bare tits against my shirt. I felt her crotch rubbing against mine as Lonnie pushed her butt down. She wore a skirt with panties underneath, and I had my jeans on, but I could feel the warmth pouring out of her body as we started dry humping. I held her butt, pulling the girl against me as I pushed my toes against the floor, lifting my pelvis to feel more pressure against my erection. The more we kissed, the more we humped, fucking with our clothes on until I thought I’d cum in my pants before I could get my cock loose and inside her.

“Stop. Wait ... Lonnie,” I whispered, pushing her off me, rolling her onto the bed beside me.

“You kiss really good,” she said, giggling and licking her lips. They looked a little swollen, even bruised after making out for at least twenty minutes probably. Her small tits jiggled and the girl looked warm and pink all over.

“We better stop,” I told her, although that was the very last thing I wanted to say. I didn’t have a choice.

“Why? I know you like it,” Lonnie said with a grin. “We still have lots of time. My mom won’t be home for an hour.”

“I’ve got a girlfriend,” I said, repeating my old argument, but it was the only one I had. “I like you a lot, but...”

“Don’t go. Just stay with me,” she breathed, leaning towards me, looking for another kiss. “I’m still a virgin, but we can do it if you want.”

“I don’t even have a rubber or anything,” I said, watching her thighs as she closed them, trapping my hand just above her knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.