Make-believe Mom - Cover

Make-believe Mom

Copyright Rachael Ross & Anonymous

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Matty is a teenage boy growing up in a one-parent home. To make matters worse, his mother is determined to take high school by storm as Stacy, Matty's fictional and obscenely hot 16-year-old cousin. It's the sort of nightmare most boys can only dream about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

Tricia had stayed all day Saturday, spent the night in my bedroom, and then all day Sunday we had fun just hanging out, making out, and fucking. My balls were empty, again, and my girlfriend’s pussy had been full of sperm for about 48 hours straight. The subject of condoms had never come up. We’d talked about running to the drug store for a morning after pill, but we’d never even left the house.

Twenty minutes after Tricia had left for home, my mom and I finally had it out...

“She’s not a slut!” I said with a frown. “She’s my girlfriend now.”

“I don’t like her,” Mom replied for the hundredth time.

“You liked her before.”

“She’s just using you ‘cause her boyfriend dumped her.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“You’re a rebound fuck, Matty. That’s it,” my mom snorted. “As soon as she gets her confidence back, she’s gonna dump you for a real man.”

“A real man?” I stared at her.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” she sighed. “Come on. You’re fifteen, remember?”

“Tricia said she loves me,” I protested. “It doesn’t matter if she’s older than me.”

“So what?” Mom rolled her eyes. “I tell guys I love them all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.”

“It should!” I stared at her. “I love her, too.”

“Right!” Mom kicked at me with her foot as we sat on opposite sides of the sofa facing each other.

“You said I should have a girlfriend.” I tried to grab her foot and she jerked it back quickly.

“But not her!”

“Why not?”

“Because!” Mom crossed her arms and pouted.

“Are you jealous or something?” I asked, and she rolled her eyes.

“I am not!”

“You are too.”

“So what?” she said with a frown. “Do you love her more than me?”

“What?” It was my turn to roll my eyes.

“You totally ignore me when she’s around,” she pointed out, and that was kinda true. “You said like three words to me all weekend and she just throws it in my face.”

“I wasn’t ignoring you!”

“Were too!” Mom crossed her eyes and stuck her tongue out at me, and I had to laugh.

“What was that?”

“What?”

“You’re acting like a little kid!”

“I am not!” She kicked at me again and this time I caught her foot in my hands.

“Like a little girl!” I said, only half-teasing as I yanked on her leg, pushing her big t-shirt up as her body slid down.

“You brat! Stop it!” She kicked with her other leg. “Let me go!”

“You’re the brat!” I said, pulling her to the middle of the sofa with her legs around my knees as I knelt on the cushions.

“Matt! No! Stop! Ahhh...” Mom squirmed, laughing as I moved my hands to her waist and started tickling her.

“Are you gonna be good?” I asked, grinning as she slapped my hands and writhed, fighting to breathe through her laughter.

My mom had always been ticklish and when I’d been younger we’d have little tickle games sometimes. She’d always been my mom though, you know, older and bigger and she usually let me win. But things were different now and she wasn’t any bigger than me. She was actually a little shorter, and I weighed more. I had more muscles, and she looked and laughed like a teenage girl.

“Noooo...” she squealed, rolling from side to side and only my hands kept her from falling to the floor. “I’m gonna pee!”

“Are you gonna stop?” I asked again, finding the sweet spot just below her ribs and Mom convulsed helplessly with laughter.

“P-Please! Gahhhh! Matt!” She tried to grab my hands and her eyes were wet, her whole body flushed with heat and damp with sweat.

“Tell me!” I demanded.

“Y-Yes!” she gasped, and I stopped tickling her, grinning as she blinked at the tears and panted for air.

I didn’t move, but stayed on my knees ready to tickle her again if I had to. My heart beat quickly and I felt a little out of breath myself. She wore a pair of loose bikini panties under her t-shirt, white ones, and I could see the crotch turning dark with pee. Not a lot, she hadn’t lost control completely, but it must have been close. Her puffy nipples were obvious too, poking against her shirt like hard, pointed shadows through the thin cotton. Her blonde hair was all over and she couldn’t stop smiling, and I suddenly realized my cock had grown hard as steel in my pants.

How did that work?

My balls had felt numb after making love with Tricia in the shower just before dinner. There was nothing left down there, and yet ... Why did my own mother make me so crazy horny all the time? I couldn’t spend five minutes in the same room with her without getting an erection, and playing with her on the couch? Tickling and touching and feeling her tight body squirming beneath my hands - I felt my stomach churn with butterflies, but I couldn’t tell if it was guilt or lust. Probably both.

“You made me pee,” she said with a pout, reaching down to feel her wet crotch.

“Sorry.” I shrugged, but my smile told a different story.

“Jerk. I was just teasing you.”

“Yeah right!” I rolled my eyes. “You were jealous.”

“I’m still jealous,” she decided, grabbing my arms and pulling me on top of her.

“Stacy!” I tried to find something to push against as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. “Let me go.”

“What if I don’t?” she whispered.

Our lips were practically touching, our noses rubbed against each other as she stared into my eyes. My mom knew I was hard, even after all that sex, she owned me and we both knew it. This was about Tricia and how she’d asserted herself as my girlfriend, but Mom wasn’t going to accept that. She hadn’t pushed me before, not really, but that was about to change.

“Stacy ... Mom ... We can’t ... Mmmph!”

She kissed me and I’d seen it coming. I’d felt it as the lump in my pants pressed against the wet crotch of her panties and the fire of her eager sex. We made out for a long time, until my lips felt bruised and swollen and my lungs burned for more than tiny sips of air between long, deep French kisses. In the middle of that, we’d moved off the sofa, kind of falling off it so that I lay on my back with Stacy covering my body with hers.

We were still dressed, but that tease only made it better somehow. She straddled my hips with her knees, grinding her damp crotch against my trapped dick while her puffy nipples rubbed against my chest through our t-shirts. I slid my hands down her back and found her panty-clad butt, small and firm and round. I squeezed her through the thin nylon and pulled her hard against me, dry fucking the girl while our tongues wrestled between our mouths.

I slid my fingers beneath her panties, along the inside of her thighs to feel the heat pouring out of her sex. I teased Stacy’s pussy with my fingertips, not actually touching her vagina, but only the soft, wet skin around it. That made her move even faster, rocking her crotch against mine and panting with desire. I drank her soft moans and sharp gasps, tugging at her flesh and spreading her slit, tugging at the mouth of her hungry cunt. I couldn’t see it, but I could imagine her pink labia gaping and dripping and begging for a hard cock to split them wide open.

After playing with her that way, I stroked Stacy’s back for a few minutes, working my hands beneath her t-shirt while she sucked my tongue. I slid them back down to follow the crack of her perfect ass. I found her tight asshole and teased it with my fingertip before reaching further to touch the girl’s bare sex from behind. I pushed my middle finger past her greasy pussy lips and Stacy’s vaginal muscles squeezed me, nursing on my finger as she’d contract her tummy and thighs.

But I couldn’t get my fingers too deeply inside her. I could only tease her that way, feeling the mouth of her sex now wet with her oily juices much more than pee. I felt the curious ridges and bumps beneath the buttery walls of her cunt and I explored her with a growing desperation. I had to get my cock inside Stacy’s pussy. That single, blinding thought pushed all my doubts aside. My common sense and fears were buried beneath the teenage lust that filled me. After so many weeks and months, even years of being teased and wanting my mom so badly, I had to have her.

I just didn’t care about anything else.

“Sixty-nine with me,” she breathed just as I was about to rip off my pants. “I wanna do it that way first.”

“Okay,” I agreed, barely getting the word out of my heaving lungs. We’d been making out like our lives depended on it.

I knew what sixty-nine meant, since Ms. Winter had spent the previous Thursday tutoring me in how to make a woman feel good with my tongue. I just didn’t expect Stacy to shove her pussy onto my mouth two seconds after we got naked. She’d climbed on top of me again after we’d hurriedly undressed, but this time turned the other way, and spreading her legs around my head. I barely had time to admire her glistening pink pussy before she dropped her hips and started grinding against my face.

At the same time, I felt the unmistakable pleasure of Stacy’s lips wrapping themselves around my cock and her mouth felt just as good as any blowjob Ms. Winters had given me. Maybe even better, I’m not sure, but Stacy liked to play with my balls too. Her tongue washed my cock all over while she held my scrotum, tugging gently on my soft sack and rolling my balls between her fingers. I’d never felt anything like it and I found it hard to concentrate on licking her pussy at the same time.

Stacy had a strong, tangy flavor that made my tongue curl. Kind of a metallic taste, I guess, but faintly salty, too. I couldn’t do much but kiss and lick whatever part of her pussy happened to be on my lips at any given second; she liked to move around a lot! I even found my tongue licking her tight, pink asshole a couple times, but she only tasted like baby oil there and smelled of strawberries. I found her tiny clit mostly by accident, but as soon as I started licking, and especially pinching the hard little nub with my lips, Stacy clamped her thighs to my cheeks and shivered.

Just that quickly she started cumming and then I got a taste of real girl juice. Strong and oily, bitter-sweet as it covered my face. Not really the same as Ms. Winters, but not that different either. Stacy’s cum went into my mouth and I swallowed it, feeling uncomfortably hot as I tried to breath through her pussy. She just kept squeezing me with her thighs and pushing down with her hips, not even sucking my cock anymore. All she could do was cum and by the time it ended, I felt exhausted. I gasped for air as Stacy relaxed, kissing her pussy lightly, but not even wanting to set her off again.

She went back to sucking my cock and I guess she wanted to reward me for letting her cum first, because that had to be the best blowjob anybody had ever gotten anywhere. I couldn’t see what Stacy was doing, but I could feel it, and it seemed as if I’d shoved my dick inside the wettest, softest milking machine ever imagined. The pleasure just didn’t stop and I came about three minutes after she’d started, hunching my butt off the bed and pumping hot semen into Stacy’s sucking mouth. I gave her whatever was left in my balls, every last drop, and then I really did feel exhausted.

Stacy curled up on the floor next to me, both of us naked and sticky with sweat, smiling and out of breath. I hugged her as I lay on my back, her head on my chest and fingers playing on my stomach. Her top leg went over both of mine and I fell asleep a short time later. If I dreamt of anything, I don’t remember it and I probably didn’t. We were living a dream just then, my mom’s dream, but I still hadn’t figured out if it was a good one or not.

At least I hadn’t fucked her and no matter how hard she tried, my body was done. I ended up eating her pussy for about an hour before she let me go to sleep. My mom called it “punishment” for not being able to consummate our incest once and for all. I don’t know why she blamed me, though; it had been her idea to sixty-nine.

People talk about boys and how horny we are, what dogs we can be when it comes to sex, but I’ll tell you a secret ... Girls are a lot worse.


Monday morning I felt like I had a hangover or something. It wasn’t from drinking; we didn’t even have beer in our refrigerator. It was from too much sex and maybe not even that. Too much stress. My mom had been on me as soon as she’d woken up, and I hadn’t even realized that she’d snuck under the covers with me until I opened my eyes. I’d woken up about fifteen minutes before my alarm was set to go off, and I got real lucky there!

Somehow, I’d also woken up with my usual morning erection, a very weak one to be sure, but still a boner, only to realize that my mom was pressed right up against me. She was naked and sleeping, and warm and smelling like a girl. I love that scent. Not soap or perfume, but just that girl smell. So nice, and my cock was getting harder, but I wasn’t going to do anything.

I snuck out of bed so quietly, so carefully it must have taken me five minutes. I watched her face the whole time and she didn’t wake up, not until I was in the shower and of course, she wanted to wash my back. After that it had been a race to see if I could get out of the house before she could get her pussy around my cock.

It was close, but I made my bus ... barely.

“Where were you at?” Lonnie frowned at me even before I could take my usual seat behind hers. “You jerk! I waited all afternoon for you!”

“Uh...” I blinked at her and I’d gone the entire weekend without thinking about her once.

“You asked me out!” she said loudly. “And then you stood me up?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to,” I said weakly.

“You jerk!” She turned around and I just sat there feeling like an idiot.

“Lonnie...”

“Don’t even talk to me!” she said without looking.

So I didn’t, not until about two hours later when she shoved me in the back.

“You’ve got a girlfriend?” Lonnie asked, staring at me as I turned around. She’d found me standing at my locker between classes.

“What?” I gave her a dumb look and she shoved me again, this time in the chest.

“Do you know how stupid I feel?”

“You mean Tricia?” I licked my lips and everyone in the hallway stared at us.

“Is that her name?” Lonnie shook her head. “You didn’t even tell me! You stupid jerk!”

“I didn’t know,” I said. “I didn’t even meet her until...”

“Everybody says you had sex with her!”

“Uhhh...” I smiled sheepishly and I probably shouldn’t have smiled at all. After the word got out about Friday night’s party, I’d been the most popular guy in school all morning. It was the only thing my friends wanted to talk about.

“God! I hate you!”

I watched Lonnie walk away and I felt kind of guilty, but I hadn’t wanted to go out with her anyway! I’d only asked her to go skating after she’d sort of blackmailed me because she thought Ms. Winters and me liked each other. I didn’t really care if we never went out, but it kind of sucked knowing a girl hated me. That seemed sorta extreme, but I was slowly figuring out that they could be like that sometimes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.