Make-believe Mom - Cover

Make-believe Mom

Copyright Rachael Ross & Anonymous

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Matty is a teenage boy growing up in a one-parent home. To make matters worse, his mother is determined to take high school by storm as Stacy, Matty's fictional and obscenely hot 16-year-old cousin. It's the sort of nightmare most boys can only dream about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

Going home with Ms. Winters three days in a row might have been pushing our luck, but I think the bigger issue was that once we were together we didn’t want to say goodbye. I’d gone to school early for a morning blowjob and then after school we’d made love twice at her house, once before dinner and again afterwards. Our sex lasted hours at a time too, mostly because she was teaching me how to lick her pussy. I’d been nervous the first few times, but now I sorta enjoyed it, especially when I made her cum.

When she drove me home, we made out at every red light and even the stop signs. We spent twenty minutes kissing and saying goodbye in front of my empty house. All the lights were off, so Mom must have been out picking up some college guy or something. I didn’t care. I felt good when I was with Ms. Winters, the rest of the time I felt like I was walking on eggshells.

“Oh!” I blinked at my mom when I turned on the light in my bedroom. “You’re home.”

“Where have you been?” she asked, looking pretty peeved. “It’s almost nine o’clock.”

“I was, um ... helping Ms. Winters again,” I told her, wondering why Mom would be laying on my bed with every light in the house turned off.

I’d thought she’d gone out or something and I’d felt a strange sense of relief, but not any longer. At least Julie wasn’t here. We’d managed to avoid each other all day at school, or at least we avoided anything even close to eye contact. That hadn’t been easy either, believe me. Our school wasn’t that big and she was a lesbian, so ... Okay, I snuck a few glances at the girl, but I didn’t think she’d caught me. I wished I could figure out how to avoid Stacy like that.

“Every night this week?” she asked.

“Not every night,” I protested, just every night except Monday. So she kinda had a point.

“Helping her do what?”

“Um, the books...” I said. “For the sale thing, you know. I told you before.”

“Are you fucking your teacher?” She stared at me and I shook my head quickly. Was this my mom being angry or just Stacy being jealous?

“No!” I felt my guts churning. “We just, um ... I was helping her and she made some dinner, so...”

“Uh-huh.” She nodded as a slow, sly smile spread across her face. “Yeah, you are. Don’t lie to me, Matty.”

“What? Mom!” I protested, trying to look indignant instead of guilty, but my red face wasn’t helping.

“Oh my God!” she practically squealed. “She must be hot if you like her that much! What does she look like?”

“I didn’t...” I had to keep denying it, but Mom knew. I could lie to her once in awhile, but not for long.

“Don’t worry, I’m not mad,” she said. “She’s not really old, is she?”

“Mmmm ... No,” I said, looking down at my feet. “She’s like your age, kinda.”

“You mean your mom’s age?” She giggled.

“Uhhh ... You’re still my mom,” I asked. “Right?”

“Mmmmm ... Not really,” she said with a playful scrunch of her nose. “I don’t wanna be your mom anymore.”

“Uh...” I stared at her.

“Just call me Stacy all the time from now on,” she continued. “We’ll tell everybody your mom went someplace. On vacation or something.”

“Vacation?”

“It’ll be so much better,” she decided. “We don’t need a mom anyway.”

“We can’t do that!” I said. “That’s crazy.”

“I’m not crazy!” She giggled and patted the bed. “Come here, lie down with me. I can’t believe you’re fucking your teacher. That’s so cool!”

“Mom...” I sighed, and then I saw the unhappy look on her face. “Stacy, I don’t get it. Okay? I just want to be normal.”

“We are normal,” she said. “And stop standing there! God! You look like my dad or something!”

“But...”

“Oh! I wanna tell what happened today too!” Mom grinned as I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

“What happened?” I asked, thinking I probably didn’t want to know.

“Lie down! Come here!” She pulled my shoulders and I didn’t have a choice.

I kicked off my shoes and found myself lying on my left side, facing her as we shared the pillow. Mom wore her favorite t-shirt, the green one with the 7-Up logo on the back, and those same cutoff shorts that she felt most comfortable in around the house. They were old and frayed, loose around her thighs and I could see her red panties. She smelled like strawberries and looked sixteen maybe, even up close. I knew exactly how old she was and so I knew what to look for, but between her ridiculously good genes and an obsession to do anything and everything to look young ... It just wasn’t fair at all.

“I got a job!” she told me, practically shaking with excitement. “At Hotties. Isn’t that awesome?”

“Hotties?” I couldn’t help but smile back at her. “The clothes place?”

“Yeah! At the mall,” she agreed. “I was there today looking for something cool, you know, and the guy was there.”

“What guy?”

“The manager guy!” Mom giggled. “God! Pay attention! Anyway, he’s pretty old, like almost thirty, but still okay and everything.”

“Yeah, that’s ancient.”

“Shut up! Anyway, they had a little sign thing taped to the window that said help wanted.”

“Okay.” I cleared my throat, trying to ignore her hand as she rubbed my chest. My mom got excited pretty easily about clothes and stuff, I knew that, but not usually this much.

“So I applied and he asked me what grade I’m in and how come I wasn’t in school,” she gushed the words happily, and Mom must have loved that sort of attention.

“What did you say?”

“I told him I’m seventeen, but I already graduated,” she said with a shrug. “You know, some people do that anyway.”

“Yeah.”

“And then he was like, where’s your driver’s license or whatever?” Mom rolled her eyes and giggled.

“So what did you tell him?”

“I told him I didn’t have one and then I was like, asking if he liked me and everything.”

“Liked you?” I swallowed hard and she wiggled her eyebrows.

“Yeah! God! He was such a total perv too! Checking me out the whole time, so I knew he’d go for it.”

“Go for what?”

“You know, Matty. I had to let him fuck me,” she said with a shrug. “Right there in his little office and then he gave me the job.”

“Oh, um...” I nodded, but inside I felt pretty numb mostly. Not even surprised, just ... numb.

“And then Tricia was telling me how she had to fuck him too!” Mom giggled some more. “Isn’t that wicked?”

“Who’s Tricia?”

“The girl who was working there today.”

“Right.” I rolled my eyes, like I should have known that.

“She’s eighteen and pretty awesome,” she said. “Tricia helped me pick out some stuff before, you know, and at first I was kinda freaked or whatever ‘cause I just let this perv bone me, but...”

“She was cool about it?”

“Totally,” Mom said with a nod. “Tricia says all the girls there fuck the guy just ‘cause everybody wants the job, you know?”

“Why?”

“Cause of the employee discount thing!” she said. “They got the most awesome clothes, too. I’m gonna blow my first paycheck there, I can feel it!”

We got money from my dad every month and Mom had gotten a few jobs, but they never lasted long. When I asked, she said she didn’t want to work because then Dad wouldn’t have to send us as much money. I had no idea if that was true or not and to tell the truth, I’d never really cared before. I mean, that’s what parents are for, right? But now she’d decided that getting an employee discount was worth losing some alimony?

“How much do you make?” I wondered.

“Minimum wage,” she replied, making a face. “But it’s full time anyway, so it’s cool.”

“I guess so.” I shrugged. “That’s great, uh ... Stacy.”

“You think so?” She smiled and bit her bottom lip. “I knew you’d be happy. I couldn’t wait to tell you.”

“Yeah.”

“But then you didn’t come home right away!” Mom remembered, giving me a pout as her hand found my waist and she started rubbing around my stomach and hips.

“I’m sorry, I just...”

“Tricia asked me if I wanted to go to a party tomorrow,” she said, lowering her voice and shifting on the bed, getting closer to me. “Do you wanna go?”

“A party?”

“It’s Friday! Duh!” She stuck out her tongue. “Anyway, I asked her if I can bring my cousin and Tricia asked me if you’re cute.”

“Oh, um...”

“So probably you can hook up with her,” she sighed. “I mean, just for one night. Is your teacher gonna get mad?”

“I don’t know.” I said, truthfully. “Maybe. We haven’t really talked about, um...”

“Whatever.” Mom waved her hand in my face. “Tricia’s kinda hot anyway and her boyfriend dumped her.”

“He did?”

“He joined the army or something,” she explained with a shrug. “Same thing. What a dick.”

“Yeah. I guess so.”

Mom snuggled a little closer, putting her leg over my thighs and pulling us close enough that the aching lump in my pants pressed against the crotch of her shorts. I could actually feel the heat pouring out of her pussy, like a furnace. And her nipples were stiff and poking against the thin cotton of her shirt. She rubbed them against my chest with a wicked smirk and I had to take a deep breath.

“Just don’t, you know...” Mom whispered.

“Don’t what?” I asked, swallowing hard as I tried to figure out what to do with my right arm. The left was trapped beneath us, but my top arm ... I ended up putting it around my Mom’s waist and she smiled at that, touching my nose with hers.

“Don’t get serious with her or anything,” Mom breathed. “Tricia’s kind of a slut, I think.”

“Oh.”

“Definitely not girlfriend material.”

“Sure. Yeah.” I licked my lips, feeling her warm, sweet breath on my face as she spoke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.