Make-believe Mom - Cover

Make-believe Mom

Copyright Rachael Ross & Anonymous

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Matty is a teenage boy growing up in a one-parent home. To make matters worse, his mother is determined to take high school by storm as Stacy, Matty's fictional and obscenely hot 16-year-old cousin. It's the sort of nightmare most boys can only dream about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

My mom spent a lot of time at the mall. I guess for her that was sort of like going to school. She didn’t get the three R’s, but having almost graduated high school, I suppose she had about all the book learning she’d ever want. Now she was getting the three F’s instead, Flirting, Fucking, and Friendship. The first two made a lot of sense for a slut like her, but how could she ever make, or especially keep a friend as Stacy? Heck, even outside of her fantasy life, I couldn’t remember my mom’s last real friend. She must have had one before the divorce, right?

Anyway, I didn’t even think she knew what the word friendship meant until Ms. Winters drove me home late Tuesday night.

“Maybe we shouldn’t do this,” my teacher whispered, but she didn’t stop stroking my aching cock.

“You started it,” I reminded her, smiling despite my nervousness.

We were parked at the curb directly in front of my house. Naturally, Ms. Winters worried that my mom would look out the window and become curious. I was more worried that Stacy would stumble out the front door, half-naked and dragging one of my classmates behind her. Or, much more likely, come home with a teenage boy in tow for a long night of bed bouncing fun. That’s the last thing I needed, but at least the car windows were fogging up, so I decided to relax and enjoy one last blowjob before saying goodnight.

“I know,” Ms. Winters sighed. “I plan to finish it, too.”

“Ohhh...” I leaned back as her warm, wet mouth engulfed my cock. I hadn’t gotten over my shyness yet, not all of it, but enough so that I didn’t feel nervous about putting my hand on my teacher’s head and playing with her hair. Sometimes I even gave her a little push, just because it felt too good when she’d wriggle her tongue around the smooth head of my cock.

I rubbed her back with my other hand. Ms. Winters was fully dressed, of course. We weren’t going to get naked in her car or anything, but that was okay. I just liked to touch her, even through her blouse. I only wished she was closer to my age, you know? Not that I’d ever change anything about her, but it wasn’t easy shaking the weird feelings that being with Ms. Winters gave me. I’m just saying it would have been better if she wasn’t twenty years older than me. Like, if I married her, she’d be almost fifty by the time I graduated college!

Thinking about that just made me feel guilty, because I really did love her. But what if it was just the sex? Her lips were amazingly soft as they moved up and down my cock. Her tongue fluttered at the sensitive spot just beneath the tip and when she took me really deep, she would slip it underneath and tickle my balls. I wondered if that meant she had a big mouth or I had a small dick? Except, the growing tension in my gut made it hard to wonder about anything.

“I’m gonna cum,” I warned her, but she didn’t slow down at all. Ms. Winters never did and she wasn’t even holding cock by then. She sucked me off hands-free, squeezing my waist and hips as if trying to pull me right out of the bucket seat and into her tummy.

A few seconds later, my butt did come off the seat. I instinctively pulled her down with both hands tangled in her hair. I hunched my hips, gasping as I fucked my spurting cock into her throat. She’d told me before that she enjoyed that sort of thing, being dominated or whatever at the moment of truth. A tiny part of me worried that Ms. Winters might get pissed, but mostly I just lost everything as I held her down and emptied my balls. The sound of her swallowing, and those wonderful sensations only made it better. I really wanted to make love to her again, but these blowjobs were amazing!

“Mwahh-huh!” she gasped, panting and grinning and licking her lips in the dim light. I was breathing hard too and my cock grew immediately soft, leaking just a trickle of semen onto my pants.

“Come to school early tomorrow,” she said. “We can do this again before classes start.”

“Okay.” I nodded, watching her nimble fingers tuck my damp penis back into my boxers.

“Give me a kiss, Matt,” Ms. Winters said after she’d zipped me up. “Tell me you love me.”

“I love you,” I whispered, kissing her on the lips and even accepting her tongue. Maybe I only imagined the funny taste, but I’d have rather kissed her on the cheek just then.

“I love you too,” she agreed. “Goodnight, Matt.”

“Goodnight,” I said. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Yes, you will.” She kissed me again.

Opening the car door, I sort of peeked around the neighborhood first. Not only did I have to worry about my mom, but it would suck if my neighbors got too nosy. It was only a little after nine, so everyone would still be awake and watching TV or whatever they did before going to bed. It sounds kind of dumb, but I didn’t really know any of my neighbors very well, so I didn’t trust them. I actually felt kind of scared, despite just blowing an awesome load.

Or maybe, as much as I didn’t want to admit it, Ms. Winters was the one that scared me. But I didn’t want to think about that. The newness was wearing off, slowly but surely, and my feelings were becoming more and more complicated. I loved her, but did I really? I’d never loved any girl before, at least none that had ever loved me back. Stacy didn’t count. So I’d probably just been infatuated, the way all boys are sometimes. But what was the difference and how could I tell? Why did I even care? I’d just gotten a blowjob from my English teacher and she was going to give me another one in the morning!

Life was good, I told myself. So stop thinking so much!

As soon as I walked into the house, I realized that I shouldn’t have been too worried about my mom. At least, not about her catching me in the car with Ms. Winters. Mom - Stacy, I should say - was a little too busy to worry about me.

“Uh-huh! Uh-huh!” Her squeaky, high pitched voice seemed to float down the stairs. “Eat me! Lick my pussy! Uh-huh! So good! So fucking good!”

If she’d been in Mom’s bedroom, the big one at the end of the hall, I wouldn’t have had to see what was going on. They were in Stacy’s room, however, and as much as I hated myself for it, I wanted to see who she’d brought home. I tried to convince myself that I was only curious because I didn’t want to be surprised at school. Like if I was sitting in math class, minding my own business, and suddenly one of my friends leaned over and told me that he’d fucked my cousin? Well, I’d rather see something like that coming, so to speak.

Besides, Stacy’s bedroom was right across from mine and her door was wide open. I could hear them moving around on her bed and Stacy was being extra noisy tonight. I didn’t know if that was because she knew I wasn’t home or because she’d somehow heard me opening the kitchen door. Of course, it could have been that she was really getting off on the sex. It sure sounded like it anyway.

“Yeah, get your tongue in there,” she groaned. “Deeper! Fuck my pussy with your tongue!”

Slap! The unexpected sound stung my ears and was immediately followed by a mewling gasp, but of pleasure or pain, I couldn’t tell.

“You like that? Do you like getting spanked? Spread your legs, you little bitch!”

Slap! Different this time, not so sharp and somehow almost ... wet?

“Oh, fuck yeah! I love you! Make me cum! I’m gonna cum! Suck me!”

That wasn’t Mom, she wasn’t home tonight. That voice was pure Stacy, although I’d never heard of her spanking anyone before. Whoever was eating her out must not have minded a whole lot either. I could hear the moist, muffled slurping sounds as I crept closer. I just wanted to take a peek, that’s all. I didn’t want Mom to know I’d gotten home or she might do something totally embarrassing, and I still didn’t know who she was with. I prayed it was another guy from the junior college. At least that way, if I got caught watching them, I could probably make another twenty bucks out of the deal.

“Yesssss...” Stacy hissed, arching her back and squeezing her own breasts as she straddled another girl’s upturned face.

I knew it was a girl, and not a very old one, because I could see her pussy. She had pale thighs that glistened with juice. Her sex was nestled in a thin fuzz of black pubic hair that hid nothing from my staring eyes. She had to be about my age, maybe even younger, and she certainly wasn’t any bigger than Stacy. Her slit was tight, splitting her vulva which looked much more pink than the rest of her body. That’s where my mom had been spanking the girl, I realized, right on her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.