Make-believe Mom - Cover

Make-believe Mom

Copyright Rachael Ross & Anonymous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Matty is a teenage boy growing up in a one-parent home. To make matters worse, his mother is determined to take high school by storm as Stacy, Matty's fictional and obscenely hot 16-year-old cousin. It's the sort of nightmare most boys can only dream about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

“Ummmm...” I smiled nervously and should have been hungry, but I wasn’t sure I could actually eat. My stomach felt way too tight for the omelet Ms. Winters had made for us.

She’d put on a beige bathrobe with pink kittens on it while I wore my t-shirt and boxers. I’d used the bathroom just to take a leak, but she hadn’t cleaned herself up at all. Knowing that my English teacher sat across from me with her pussy full of my cum was a strange, very intense experience. Especially because Ms. Winters looked like she’d just been fucked and that lonely made her amazingly sexy in my eyes. Her black hair was all tangled and clinging to her flushed, sweaty skin. Her lipstick had gotten smeared, but it didn’t look terrible. She smelled like sex and I knew that scent all too well after living with my mom. My heart felt too big and my dick had gotten hard again as she rubbed her bare toes against my shin under the table.

“Penny for your thoughts,” she said, smiling as if this was completely normal. As if we were sitting in her classroom back at school, talking about Shakespeare and his treatment of Hamlet’s relationship with his mother.

“Are you like ... my girlfriend now?” I asked, blushing and smiling sheepishly and terrified that she’d laugh at me.

“I think so,” Ms. Winters said and she did laugh, but lightly and warmly, and I let out the breath I’d been holding. “Do you want me to be your girlfriend?”

“Yeah,” I cleared my throat. “I mean ... Yes.”

“Me too,” she sighed, reaching across her small kitchen table to squeeze my hand. “But we have to keep it a secret. You know that, right?”

“Yeah.” I nodded quickly. “I don’t want to get you in trouble.”

“I know you don’t,” Ms. Winters agreed. “So we won’t tell anyone. It’ll be our secret.”

“Okay,” I promised. “Should, um ... Can I call you Beth?”

I knew her first name, it wasn’t a secret as other teachers sometimes addressed her that way, but I’d never said it before in my life. I thought it had to be the prettiest name in the world. Beth Winters. Elizabeth Winters. I liked it both ways.

“Or Elizabeth?” My heart jumped and I wanted to say it again and again, a hundred thousand times.

“Mmmm...” She looked happy and sad at the same time. “I want you to, Matt, more than anything, but I think you should just call me Ms. Winters, okay?”

“Alright,” I said softly, looking down at our hands, but she caught the disappointment in my voice.

“I just don’t want you to forget and let something slip at school,” she explained. “Besides, I like the way you say it.”

“Really?” I looked at her again, wondering if she might be teasing me.

“Oh yes!” Ms. Winters said with a smile. “It makes me tingle when you say my name at school, even if it’s just my last name.”

“Oh!” I smiled and felt myself blushing for the zillionth time.

“You make me forget what I’m saying sometimes,” she confessed. “I’m trying to teach and then you’ll look at me and I forget everything else for second.”

“It doesn’t seem like it,” I told her, laughing self-consciously. “You always look so ... I dunno ... You’re the best teacher in school.”

“Am I?” Ms. Winters laughed too. “Or are you just saying that because I love fucking you so much?”

“Uhhh...” I blinked at her as she stood up. Before that day, I could’ve never imagined words like that coming from her mouth.

“In fact, I think I want to fuck you right now,” she whispered with a playful grin, opening her bathrobe and letting it fall off her shoulders.

“Alright,” I agreed with a hard swallow, scooting my chair away from the table and we both knew we were going to do it right there.

Ms. Winters sat on my cock, straddling me on her kitchen chair, and I held her butt while we kissed. Cum spilled out of her, leaking around my erection and staining my boxers. She pulled my mouth to her tits and I nursed on them like a baby, sucking her nipples one at a time, moving back and forth while she rolled her hips and bounced up and down on my aching penis.

“Tell me you love me,” she breathed. “I want to hear it again.”

“I love you,” I told her, panting the words between her firm tits as she held my face between them.

“Ahhhh ... Yes!” Ms. Winters gasped and that’s all she’d need to hear, those three little words brought her off with another wild orgasm.

I came about three seconds later and we were probably lucky we didn’t break the chair.


For obvious reasons, Ms. Winters didn’t want to come into my house and meet my mother that evening. She dropped me off and we both wanted to kiss, but she didn’t want to do it right there in the driveway. We had to content ourselves with saying goodnight about twenty times, smiling and laughing, not wanting to say it at all. She acted like a girl, a teenager, and even looked younger in the dim light, but not in a bad way. Not like my mom did. Ms. Winters was only very happy and that gave her a natural, healthy sense of youth. I could imagine her being sixteen and I thought her ex-husband must have been the dumbest guy in the world.

“Where have you been?” Mom asked, curled up on the sofa and watching television.

“I was helping Ms. Winters.”

“Who?” Mom sat up in the sleepy-t she liked to wear sometimes and gave me a frown.

“My teacher,” I said, closing the front door behind me. “She needed some help with a book sale thing.”

“A teacher?” She teased me with a grin. “Is she hot?”

“Mom...” I made a face to hide the guilt struggling to emerge. “She’s my English teacher. Ms. Winters. She’s nice.”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever, she’s probably old,” she said with a pout and then a giggle. “I thought maybe you had a girlfriend or something.”

“Um ... No,” I said, forcing myself to look her in the eye, but I wanted to run. “I was just carrying books and stuff.”

“Okay,” Mom said, stretching her arms and pulling her t-shirt up high enough that I could see her white panties as she sat there. She spread her legs while she did it too, holding the pause long enough to make sure I had to stare.

“I’m gonna go to bed,” I told her.

“You don’t wanna watch a movie with me?” she asked with a little girl pout. “It’s still early. We can make some popcorn.”

“I feel kinda tired and, um ... I got school in the morning.”

“We can do something else,” she said. “If you want.”

“You said you’d be nice,” I reminded her with a hard swallow.

“I’m always nice,” Mom sighed as she stood up and walked close to me, taking me in a hug with her arms around my neck.

“You know what I mean.” I stared into her eyes and she had to look up, just a little, to meet my gaze. I think she liked that a lot, actually.

“You know, Matty...” she whispered. “When you do get a girlfriend, I won’t be jealous.”

“Ummm...”

She licked her lips and tightened her arms, pushing her tits against my chest. I’d never been so happy I’d taken a shower in my life! I smelled like soap, not sex. Mom smelled like strawberry body lotion.

“A boy like you should have a girlfriend,” she whispered, moving her lips lightly against my ear. “Maybe even more than one.”

“I’m gonna go upstairs,” I repeated, kissing Mom’s cheek and praying she wouldn’t get mad as I untangled myself from her arms.

“Sweet dreams, Matty,” she said, biting her bottom lip and doing everything but beg me to stay downstairs and fuck her.

Thank God my balls were empty!


I half-expected Mom to come into my room. She’d never come sneaking in while I slept and crawling under the covers to wake me with a kiss, but that wouldn’t last. She’d been getting bolder and bolder, even if she wouldn’t come right out and tell me what she wanted. I thought she might be playing a game, the sort of thing teenage girls like, where she’d tease me until I begged her for sex. Mom had made herself available, a blind man could see that, but she never pushed it to the point where something had to happen. She always left it up to me and didn’t argue when I declined ... at least, not very much.

Why did she have to be my mom? If she wasn’t, I would have done just about anything to fuck her. The only reason I didn’t was the guilt I felt after I jerked off in bed thinking about her. I couldn’t imagine how much worse it would be waking up the morning after actually doing it with her. At least now I had someone else to think about and for the first time in a long time I closed my eyes and imagined someone other than my mom lying next to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.