Make-believe Mom
Chapter 2

Copyright Rachael Ross & Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Matty is a teenage boy growing up in a one-parent home. To make matters worse, his mother is determined to take high school by storm as Stacy, Matty's fictional and obscenely hot 16-year-old cousin. It's the sort of nightmare most boys can only dream about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

“We should have a party,” Mom decided out of the blue.

She lay on my bed in her cut-off shorts and a skinny top, ribbed with a rainbow pattern. She’d bought it at the Junior Miss department in Sears. Mom did all of her shopping there it seemed like, except for the occasional thong and her shoes, of course. She liked to wear sneakers and whatever happened to be most popular with other teenage girls. She kept a close eye on stuff like that and she wasn’t above chatting up girls at the mall just to stay hip. For my mom it was like going to school, you know?

My mom also liked my bedroom, probably because a real teenager lived in it, even if I was a boy. The master bedroom looked like my mom used it, but she didn’t. Mom had taken the spare bedroom and turned it into a teenage girl’s, complete with posters of hunky guys, chick singers, and pictures cut out of magazines like Seventeen. She lived the life, that’s what I’m saying, and with every single day that passed she became less a mom than a sister. The only time she acted her age was when she had to and that wasn’t as often as people might think. Unless Mom had to take me to the doctor or visit the bank or something, she could do everything else as a teenage girl.

She didn’t have any normal friends, no soccer mom’s or old college girlfriends or whatever. All of our neighbors were older, retired people mostly, and they didn’t know us hardly at all. Mom had paid cash for this house after the divorce. We used to be kinda upper middle class, almost rich, and Mom had gotten a lot of money for our old house. Since Dad had been boning my babysitter since she’d been sixteen or something, he’d given Mom everything she’d demanded, including me, and I knew he paid a ton of alimony and child support.

Anyway, neither of us did stuff with other people very much, outside of Mom picking up boys and me going to school. Well, we had dentist appointments one day and Mom made sure we saw the dentist back-to-back so she’d only have to be my mom once. She complained like a spoiled brat all the way there and all the way back, but acted perfectly normal in the dentist’s office. Like she was schizo or something and it wasn’t any wonder that we were both going crazy. Basically, we were just a couple kids living without any supervision whatsoever. Some guys would think that might be cool and it would be once in awhile, but all the time? Bad enough I didn’t have a dad, now I didn’t even have a mom. I mean, she wanted to have a party!?

“What kind of party?” I wondered. There wasn’t any point in arguing and besides, I was a teenage boy. A party sounded kind of cool, but in a hopeless sort of way.

“A cool one!” she said with a grin. “We could get a couple kegs and invite all your friends from school and...”

“What?” I blinked at her. “I don’t have that many friends, Mom.”

I had like zero friends, at least away from school. I couldn’t bring anybody home because I had no idea how to explain my mom to them! I felt embarrassed when she’d put on her teenage girl act and even when she didn’t, I still kept thinking about her and wanting her and ... God! If anyone ever found out, I’d have died from embarrassment probably. And then the social workers would have taken me away or worse yet, sent me to live with my dad and his wife, the babysitter. They had a kid now anyway, so they didn’t want me.

“Just tell Greg about it,” she said. “I know he’s got a lot of friends.”

“Yeah.” I frowned.

“What?” Mom pouted. “You like him, don’t you?”

“He’s one of the biggest jerks in school,” I told her. “He said you’re a slut and I ought to nail you before ... uh...”

I hadn’t meant to say that and I looked away before she could see my red face.

“He called me a slut?” Mom giggled, but she must have been thinking about the rest of it too. “Do you want to nail me, Matty?”

“I gotta do my homework,” I said, hunched over with my nose buried in my chemistry book.

“Kissing cousins?” she teased me. “Nobody has to know.”

“Mom!”

“Don’t call me that,” she sighed. “It makes me feel so old!”

“You are old,” I said loudly, turning my head to stare at her.

“Shut-up!” she said, balling her tiny hands into fists. She was practically stomping her feet and I hated that more than anything else.

“You shut-up!” I shook with a surge of adrenalin. “You’re my mom, not my cousin! You’re old already! Get over it!”

“Fuck you!” she yelled back at me, pushing herself off my bed and kicking at the carpet. She slammed the door behind her and a minute later, slammed her bedroom door too.


“Good morning,” Mom said softly, cautiously as she stood at the stove.

“Hi.” I said, and I hadn’t slept hardly at all.

She wore her old bathrobe and Mom’s hair wasn’t in pigtails or anything. It just fell around her shoulders. She didn’t wear any makeup either. She looked like my mom, the way I remembered her from when I was little and she’d feed me oatmeal.

“I’m making some eggs,” she said. “Is scrambled okay?”

“Yeah.” I opened the refrigerator and then stopped. “I’m sorry about what I said last night.”

“Me too,” she sighed, and then she started crying all of a sudden. Like a dam had burst behind her big blue eyes. “I’m sorry about everything.”

“Mom.” I hugged her as she buried her face in my neck.

“I’m sorry,” she said, over and over. “I didn’t mean to hurt you. I love you.”

I said the same things and even though the eggs got a little burned, they tasted delicious.


After that things were oddly normal. Mom slept in the master bedroom. She made me clean my room and we did household chores, and we ate real food. My mom helped me with homework and we talked about ordinary, boring things.

“Hi, Matt,” Mom said when I came home from school a few weeks later. The kitchen was warm and it smelled good, like a real home.

She wore a pair of well-worn jeans and an ordinary sweatshirt with a sailboat on it. She looked like a mom who’d spent the day taking care of her house. I liked it too, even if I did sometimes think I almost missed the old mom. Stacy. The kind of crazy one. Mostly I thought of her at night, remembering how she’d looked sucking Greg’s cock and especially when she’d wanted me to put it inside her pussy. That always made me cum quickly for some reason, but I always felt ashamed of it afterwards, too.

“Hey, Mom.” I kissed her cheek. “What are you making?”

“Cookies!” she replied with a smile. “Do you have homework?”

“A little.”

“Well, why don’t you sit down and do it here,” she said. “You can keep me company.”

“Okay,” I agreed, and we did more talking than homework.

She asked me about school and talked about some yard work she wanted me to do. I talked about raising my allowance and Mom mentioned something about finding a job, so I changed the subject. She asked me about school and if I was ever going to get a girlfriend, you know, half teasing me just a bit. I liked it though; she sounded like a mom.

“I’m thinking about going out tonight,” she finally admitted. “What do you think?”

“Going out where?” I had a sinking feeling in my stomach.

“Mmmm...” She shrugged and offered me a strained giggle. “Just to the mall maybe.”

“Oh.”

“Please, Matt?” She bit her lip, looking about fifteen years younger all of a sudden. Like magic, because she wasn’t even trying. “I really need this, honey.”

“Why?” I wondered. “I thought we were okay now?”

“We are okay,” she said. “I just ... I have to get out of the house. I wanna have a little fun, you know? It’s like totally boring around here.”

She started slipping into teenage girl talk.

“I’ve been a good girl. Right, Matty?” she asked, rocking on her hips. “Can’t I just go out for a little bit?”

I felt like I was her father all of a sudden.

“But Mom...” I sighed.

“Just once in awhile,” she said. “I promise, it’ll be okay. Please?”

What? Like I could tell my mom she couldn’t do something? She knew how I felt and she still wanted to do it. If I said no, I worried that she might get angry or more than likely, she’d sneak out and then what would I do? It seemed crazy and she stood there with her hands behind her butt, pushing her firm, smallish tits at me, chin down and pouting while she batted her big blue eyes. The total package and a total act, sure, but it made my stupid dick hard too.

At least she didn’t bring home any of the guys I went to school with, just another college guy.

“Eric works at the Orange Julius!” Mom giggled, introducing me to him. “He gave me a free one.”

“Great,” I said, flipping through the channels with the remote.

“So this is your cousin, huh?” He looked down at me with a grin. “I can hook you up too, buddy.”

“Thanks,” I replied. Free orange juice for life. Awesome.

“Sure, um...” He looked around because they were just sort of standing there.

Mom had worn her white painter’s pants and a pair of sneakers, which made her look about fourteen. All the girl’s in middle school liked painter’s pants and Mom wore hers without a belt, so they fell off her narrow hips and showed off the waistband of her pink panties. For a top she wore a red half-blouse, like a short-sleeve shirt except it only covered her tits with a garter hugging her around the ribs. It looked sexy even though it fit her loosely enough to make her chest look even flatter than it really was. She had her golden pigtails as well and too much makeup, deliberately too much as if she didn’t know how to wear it properly.

And here’s this loser, eighteen or nineteen maybe, hitting on a fourteen-year-old? Life had gone back to normal, except I knew Mom had only picked him up because she’d gotten desperate after more than two weeks of staying at home. Guys like Eric, as she’d admitted before, were too old for her. She liked high school boys.

“Let’s just hang out here,” Mom suggested, taking Eric by the hand and pulling him towards the sofa.

“What about your cousin though?” he wondered.

I pointedly stared at the television.

“Oh, he doesn’t mind,” she quickly answered. “You won’t tell your Mom on me, will you, Matty?”

“Ummm...” I shrugged. “Maybe. I dunno.”

“Matty!” Mom pouted.

Eric looked like he might change his mind about committing statutory rape in front of a witness, even though it wouldn’t be a crime at all. And anyway, if he thought he was preying on a little girl, he was in for a real surprise. I wondered if my mom ever considered that a lot of the guys lusting after Stacy were probably as pervy as her husband had been, but that was probably the whole point.

“Maybe I should take off,” he suggested.

“Eric! No!” she protested. “My cousin’s just being a jerk! Give him twenty bucks.”

“What?” He narrowed his eyes and I almost smiled because I had no idea what was going on either.

“Matty won’t say anything if you give him some money,” Mom said. “Will you?”

“Uh, nope. I won’t say anything,” I said with a shrug.

“I don’t know...” Eric looked between us.

“Yeah you do!” She giggled, rubbing her tight body against him. “Come on. I wanna do it, okay? I never did it before.”

“Really?” he asked, suddenly very interested as Mom bit her bottom lip, nodding slowly.

“I don’t wanna be a virgin my whole life,” she pouted. “Just be careful, okay?”

“Yeah,” he breathed, reaching for his wallet. “Twenty bucks, huh?”

“Uh-huh,” I agreed, taking the money from his hand. I wondered if that made my mom a whore.

“You won’t tell anybody?”

“I ain’t gonna tell anybody anything,” I promised, and Mom giggled, pushing Eric towards the sofa. “But I wanna watch.”

“Uh...” He narrowed his eyes and Mom’s eyes widened in surprise, but she smiled as well.

“You can watch, Matty,” she said, and then looked at Eric. “It’s okay. I like it. He watched me make out with my boyfriend before.”

“I guess so,” Eric agreed with chuckle, sitting down and catching my mom as she sort of fell onto his lap.

They made out for a while, maybe ten minutes or so, and this time I didn’t even pretend to watch anything else. I felt a rush of guilty excitement knotting up my belly and pushing my heart to beat quicker in my chest. My cock grew stiff as Eric’s hands roamed over her body, across Mom’s bare tummy and between her legs. He rubbed her pussy through her pants and shoved his tongue deep into her mouth. My mom closed her lips around it, sliding her lips back and forth as if she was sucking a soft, pink cock.

“You wanna see me dance?” she asked him. “I wanna be a stripper when I grow up.”

“Yeah?” Eric grinned and Mom nodded happily, looking at me.

“Find some music for me,” she said, licking her lips and jerking her head towards the television.

I switched to Vh1 and then MTV, and finally settled on KGMB, the satellite radio station that played stuff like old pop-rap and hip-hop mostly. Mom made me laugh when she got on the coffee table and kicked off her sneakers, dancing to the Pussycat Dolls singing Jai Ho as loud as the television would get.

Where my mom might have learned how to dance like a stripper, I had no idea, but she looked amazing. All I’d ever seen were like scenes in movies or whatever. I’d never watched a girl dance sexy and take off her clothes, but that’s exactly what my mom was doing! She could really move, too. I almost forgot she was my mom when she started rolling her hips and undulating her flat tummy, and even doing some twerking. She did a nasty grind with her ass, flexing her knees and bending over to pull her pants tight against her pussy. I could see a faint cameltoe and Mom rubbed it with her fingers for a few seconds. She played with herself, teasing us like she was unbuttoning her pants when she really wasn’t.

I swallowed hard and felt my face growing warm when she’d turn her head to look at me, biting her lip and just looking like she wanted my cock inside her. There’s no other way to describe that look, and then she’d giggle and dance some more. Finally she unbuttoned her pants and did a slow shimmy as they slid down her creamy thighs. Mom bent over to show me her butt, facing Eric and grabbing her tits for him. Her pink panties had the Little Mermaid on the crotch. She pulled the cotton tight between the firm, round cheeks of her ass and smiled at me from between her spread legs. I saw the panty split her labia and I had to shut my eyes for a second, but the image was already burned forever into my memory.

My cock leaked precum like crazy and I could feel my underwear getting wet as I rubbed myself through my jeans. I’d forgotten all about Eric and it seemed as if we were alone, just Mom and me, but then she’d turn back to him and do the same sorts of things. I felt a bit jealous actually, resentful of the guy, and guilty too. Mom kicked off her pants, dancing in her panties and that thin red top, and all I wanted to do was fuck her. I rubbed my dick harder and faster, basically jerking off while I drank her in with my greedy eyes.

When Mom took off her top, I could see her areolas were puffy and fat, ruddy with arousal. She got off on dancing for us, that seemed obvious from the stain spreading between her thighs. The pink crotch of her panties became dark with moisture, especially as she’d press her fingers against it, working Ariel’s tail between her pussy lips just for me. Her baby tits would jiggle and her nipples looked about an inch long or something, pink bullets that she’d rub and pinch, sometimes squeezing her breasts and pushing them upward like she wanted to squirt milk or something. She’d push out her tongue and try to lick her nipples, but she couldn’t even come close to doing that. It still looked sexy though and she’d give up with a giggle and do something else.

By the time Mom got her panties down, Eric had already taken off his clothes. I hadn’t even noticed, but there he sat naked and stroking a long, thin cock. Mom saw it, of course, and I guess she’d forgotten her little lie about being a virgin as she crawled onto his lap and started squirming around. I’d heard of lap dances, but never knew what they were until right then. I watched my mom’s ass wiggle while she held his shoulders and rubbed her body in time with the music. Poker Face was playing by then, that Lady Gaga song, and Eric grabbed her ass. Less than a minute later they were really fucking.

I pulled out my cock and started jerking off. I had to. Mom bounced on the guy’s cock so hard and fast that I couldn’t believe she wasn’t hurting herself. I’d only seen the beginning of her sex with Greg the week before and they hadn’t really gotten going before I’d gone upstairs, but this time Mom was going crazy with it. Eric would pull her ass up, then push her down at the same time he lifted his hips, slamming his cock balls deep inside her. I couldn’t hear them fucking, not with the music turned up so loud, but every now and then I could see her pussy stretched around his dick. I could see the juices pouring out of her while Mom hugged his neck and kissed his face.

It took me about two minutes to cum, not even that long, and I shot my load all over my shirt. I’d never cum so hard in my life and near the end, as hot semen still spurted weakly over my fist, Mom turned her flushed face to stare at me over her shoulder. She licked her lips and smiled, nodding her head even as she rode Eric’s prick like a crazed cowgirl.

She’d seen me cumming and I felt a rush of embarrassment replace my excitement. I shoved my cock back into my pants, heedless of the mess, and practically ran up the stairs. I couldn’t believe I’d just jerked off while watching my mom fuck somebody, but half an hour later I jerked off again. I stood in the shower and closed my eyes, seeing that look on her face, the one that begged me to ram my cock inside her pussy and give her my incestuous sperm.


Mom wasn’t up to make me breakfast the next morning and that afternoon I found back her in the spare bedroom - Stacy’s bedroom. She sat on her unmade bed, knees up and legs spread while painting her toenails sparkly red like her fingers. She wore her cheerleader outfit, the gold and blue one, because Mom had a couple different ones that she’d bought at garage sales or whatever. She hadn’t bothered with the cheer shorts though and I swallowed hard when I saw her pussy lips peeking around her baby blue thong.

“Hi Matt,” she said, looking up suddenly with a smile and catching my stare. Mom didn’t even try to hide herself.

“Uh ... Hi.” I turned away quickly.

My gut tightened and I blushed. She always made me blush and I went to my room, wishing I knew how to stop wanting to fuck my mom. Except she wasn’t really my mom, she’d turned back into Stacy, my sister, or more often my cousin visiting from out of town. That’s the girl I wanted to bone, not my own mother, but Stacy wasn’t real. She didn’t exist and somehow I had to push her out of my head.

She’d been playing teenager all day and so I went downstairs to clean the kitchen and pick up my mom’s dirty clothes in the living room. She’d left them where they’d fallen the night before, half-eaten sandwiches from the midnight snack they must have enjoyed after fucking three or four times. Even the sofa smelled bad, stained with dried juices, Eric’s and Stacy’s all mixed together.

I didn’t complain. I just went to work cleaning it all up, because somebody had to be the adult.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.