Shapeshifter - Cover

Shapeshifter

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Chapter 10

On Monday morning, Billy stopped by the office and left a message for Coach Holsmer that Billy needed to talk to him; namely, that he needed some advice on a personal matter. Billy got an immediate reply. He was still in homeroom before his first class when word came over the PA (Public Address system) for him to come to Coach Holsmer's office in the gym instead of attending his first class. As Billy rushed to the coach's office, he got some very curious looks from some of the kids in his homeroom. Billy ignored them and practically ran to the coach's office. He didn't want to keep the coach waiting.

They exchanged the usual courtesies and reveled in the victory Friday night, then Coach Holsmer said, "OK, Billy, you wanted to see me. What can I do for you?"

"Coach, I've already mentioned this to my dad, and he said that I should talk to you about my two problems. He thinks that your experience will be a good guide for me.

"My first problem is that Coach Easton expects me to come out for basketball, and, frankly, I don't want to. I have fallen in love with football, and I have never really cared that much for basketball—mostly, I just played basketball to have something to do. I think that we can go to the post-season football tournament, and I don't want to miss that! Therefore, I need a good excuse to get out of my oral agreement to go out for basketball.

"My second problem is whether or not I can play college football. I really want to, and I've already started working on that. As an extension to that question—do you think that I stand a chance of making it as an NFL quarterback? I realize that question is long range and depends on a lot of things going right for me, but that's my goal if you think that there is any chance for me.

"Please, can you advise me on both problems?"

"OK, Billy, your first problem may be an easy one to solve. Do you still plan to try out for the baseball team?"

"Yes, Sir, I love baseball almost as much as I do football!"

"Well, there's your solution to your first problem. I guess that you didn't know it, but our conference does not allow a student to play on more than two major varsity teams in a year. Therefore, if you plan to go out for baseball, you have to bypass basketball. Coach Easton will be devastated when he gets the news, but there is no way he can get around the conference rules. That lets you off that hook.

"The second question is an entirely different kettle of fish. Your academic record will get you into any university in the country, so maintaining that will get your foot in the door. Right now, you could play on some college teams, but you are a long way from being star quality in a major program. You've got a lot to learn, but you are smart enough for that, and I hope that I am smart enough to teach all of it to you. From that point of view, the answer is "yes," you can be a college quarterback.

"The other half of the equation is your physical size and ability. Your current size is against you unless you are another Doug Flutie, but you know what kind of troubles he had. Physical characteristics can't be taught, so we can only hope that you continue to grow. We can help that along by physical training with weights, etc., but that is still something of a crapshoot. Nevertheless, if you really want to be a pro quarterback, I'd say go for it! For one thing, you still have plenty of time to change your mind. Do you have a college in mind, yet?"

"No, Sir, I don't, specifically. I am leaning toward the SEC schools because of their generally good football programs and strength of schedule. I have been looking at Auburn because of their recent success, but I am not tied to them by any means."

"I'm glad to hear of your SEC leanings because I went to Mississippi State. I love the school and the atmosphere there, but there are many schools in the SEC that can offer that. Well, you have plenty of time before you have to choose one.

"In the meantime, please don't forget that we have a game against Mason on Friday. Don't let your long range plans screw up your short range goals. Now, here's your hall pass and a note for your class teacher. You better get back now before you miss too much of the class."

"Thanks, Coach, I knew that I could depend on you for some good advice." Billy was a bit less speedy getting back to his class than he was in going to see Coach Holsmer, but he did make it before the end of class. He had his homework turned in on time, so that was not a strike against him.

The Friday morning pep rally was not of the intensity of the previous one. For one thing, Central was supposed to win over Mason. Coach Holsmer had insisted that his team get a relatively easy opponent following the Geneva game because he wanted to let his team down easy just in case of a loss to Geneva. Of course, that was not a problem, now, and Coach Holsmer was now worried that his team would take Mason too lightly and lose a game that they should win. Ah, yes, the life of a football coach is never free of worry!

Everybody had fun at the pep rally, but it broke up in plenty of time for classes to resume. This was a home game for Central, so they did not have to allocate time for a long bus ride. Thus, it was close to a regular school day for the team, though it was doubtful just how much most of them learned that day.

The game started at its scheduled time after much less hoopla than for the previous game, though Billy did entertain the early arrivals to the stands with another of his drop kick demonstrations. This was not done to intimidate Mason—they were already intimidated by the score against Geneva, but it was done just for the fun of it.

Mason won the toss, and Billy was ordered to kick a touchback to make it a little easier on Mason. That was the next to last mistake that Coach Holsmer would make that night! Mason had a dynamite running game that was new for this season, so none of their opponents were properly prepared for it. Thus, it took only a few plays for Mason to be in the lead at 7-0.

The home crowd was depressed by this occurrence! However, Billy put them back into a good mood by scoring with two pass plays. Before Mason could blink hard, the score was tied at 7-7. The radio commentator was now predicting a high-scoring battle between Mason's new running offense and Central's passing attack.

Well, something happened to shoot down that observation. The Central defensive coaches discovered a flaw in the Mason attack and put a stop to it by pulling in the weak-side safety. On their seventh play from scrimmage, Mason was forced to punt, and that was the end of the contest. The score was 35-7 in Central's favor at the half, and Coach Holsmer was considering putting in his untested quarterback to give Billy a rest.

They started the second half with Ed Watson at quarterback, and that proved to be a disaster! The first play from scrimmage was fumbled by Ed, and recovered by Mason. Mason managed to get a field goal from that fiasco, so the score was now 35-10.

Ed was devastated by his faux pas, but Billy consoled him, and the rest of the team took their cue from Billy. Definitely, Billy's leadership ability was coming to the fore. Nevertheless, Billy was the quarterback for the rest of the game.

Coach Holsmer and Billy went to almost 100% running plays to slow down the Juggernaut, but Mason was completely outclassed. The final score was 63-10, and there was nothing either side could do about that!

Naturally, Ann was as horny as usual after a game, and she rushed Billy home and to bed as quickly as she could arrange it. She was naked by the time they got to their bedroom, and Ann was nagging Billy to hurry with getting his clothes removed. Billy had become concerned about doing a serious injury to Ann's vagina, so he asked Genie to reduce the diameter of his erect penis so that it would not put so much pressure on Ann's cunt wall.

This worked through the first two fucks, but Ann finally figured out that something was wrong. She demanded that Billy and Genie return his cock to its former size. They did, and Ann was convinced that she enjoyed the fuck much more with this return to normal. Both Billy and Genie were dubious, but what could they do against a woman's firmly set mind?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.