My Son the Photographer - Cover

My Son the Photographer

Copyright© 2014 by JenQuail

Chapter 4: 2 Mums + 2 Sons = 4 Play

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: 2 Mums + 2 Sons = 4 Play - 18 year old boy with a camera uses his mother as his model. The pictures get more and more erotic. They continue and expand their horizons to include another mum and her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking  

After our incredibly sexy time in the clearing by the stream, we sat around chatting and learning more of each other. The breeze was beginning to pick up a bit so we got dressed. Several clouds had appeared in the sky and John reckoned there was a storm building up so we packed everything away and started to make our way back up the path to the car. John's predictions were correct. The sky began to get really dark and we could hear rumbles of thunder getting closer then, suddenly, the rain started falling in big, heavy splats. We were partially protected by the tree canopy above us but even so we got soaked long before we reached the car.

Wendy's T-shirt was clinging to her body, transparent and showing all her assets. My own shirt wasn't much better and my bra was clearly visible under the material - not that our boys minded. John commented that we looked 'dead sexy' and Andy was quick to agree. We eventually reached the car and got in, seated as before with me and Wendy in the back. John had to stay out in the rain to help Andy manoeuvre the car as he turned round in the restricted space of the track. They weren't helped by the fact that the surface was by now very slippery but they managed and John got in. My son had to take the track very slowly as the car slipped and slithered in the ruts, his vision impaired by the torrential rain. We all flinched as a vivid lightning bolt flashed close by and the thunder cracked the air around us.

It was easier for him when we go to the main road and soon we were pulling up outside the chalets but by now we were back in bright sunshine with the recent rain steaming off the road and grass. We entered our respective chalets. Andy and I immediately stripped the wet clothes from our bodies. He grabbed a couple of towels and started rubbing me down while I dried my hair.

"Did you enjoy yourself with Wendy this afternoon?" he asked. "I told you I'd arrange for you to feel her bum, but I never expected to see the two of you like that."

"Mmm, it was lovely, Andy," I responded. "That was my first time ever with another woman. I hope it's not my last. Did you enjoy watching us?"

"Wow, yes! You were both so sexy. I bet you never even noticed John pulling your pants down."

"Well, my mind was on other things at the time," I chuckled.

"Other things? I thought you were trying to eat each other when you were kissing. Then when you got into the 69, jeez Mum, you were both going wild. Did you like the way we set it up? John and I talked about it when we went for a walk. He knows his Mum has been with other women and he noticed her hand on your leg in the car. I told him you wanted to get your hands on her bum. We both hoped you two would do something and boy, did you go!"

"You and John set us up? Cheeky buggers, the pair of you! But yes, it was lovely, Thank you." I could feel myself getting wet between the legs again just thinking about Wendy's pussy grinding onto my face and her teeth nibbling my pleasure button - and that wasn't helped by Andy's movements between my legs with the towel. I pulled it off him and kissed his forehead. "Thanks, I'm quite dry now, Andy," I told him. "Let's get dressed: there's plenty of time for that tonight."

"Quite dry?" He put his hand between my legs. "This isn't dry, Mum!"

I pushed him away playfully and told him to get decent. I selected a denim shirt and skirt, the skirt was closed by a zip running down the front. I chose a set of lacy pants and bra in navy blue to wear underneath.

Andy was wearing a pair of faded jeans and a tight T-shirt which did nothing to hide his muscles. "Hey Mum, they've got one of those mini bowling alleys down at the arcade. Do you fancy a few frames? Maybe John and Wendy would. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a half-way decent way of spending an hour. We could go straight from there to the club. Yes, you go and ask if they'd like to come while I fix my hair and face." He left me to my hairbrush and lipstick and returned as I was putting the last touches to my make-up.

"Yes, give them a couple of minutes and they'll be with us," he announced. It wasn't long before John popped his head in the door and said they were ready. We walked in a line down the path to the arcade, me and Wendy in the middle, flanked by our sons. John, too was in jeans and T-shirt, but his was loose around his chest. We all held hands as we walked, cracking jokes and laughing, just enjoying ourselves. We got to the arcade and had to wait a few minutes until another couple finished then put our coins in the slot and started throwing the balls down the alley at the pins. Wendy and I weren't too good but it seemed like a bit of a friendly competition was building up between the boys. Eventually we girls left them to it, telling them we'd be back later. We went to the cafe nearby and sat quietly over a cup of coffee.

She was wearing a really sexy looking pale blue tank top in heavy lace and matching flares which hugged her slim figure. The dark triangle of her g-string was just about visible through the material and again her braless nipples pushed out into two points. "God, Wendy," I whispered over my coffee cup, "you look good enough to eat."

She put her hand in mine and whispered back, "I want to be eaten tonight, Sarah." She gave me a slow wink and licked her lips lasciviously. "How's your appetite?"

I squeezed her hand, looked her straight in the eyes and silently mouthed the words, "I'm starving." She held my gaze for a long, long minute. Her pale blue eyes seemed to stare into my soul, melting me inside; I could almost feel her thoughts of what she wanted to do with me. I turned my eyes away, breaking the spell, conscious of my breath coming in short pants, my nipples sensitive to the material of my bra as they hardened, my tummy quivering and my pussy slick and tingling. "Starving," I repeated.

"Yes Sarah," she whispered breathlessly, returning my squeeze. "Tonight the four of us will have a ball!"

We finished our coffee with no urgency and went back to the boys. They were just about finished. Andy, it seemed, had just pipped John on the final frame. "He's buying the first round of drinks tonight," announced my son.

"Yeah, he just got lucky! I'll beat him tomorrow."

We left the arcade and walked the short distance to the club. Tonight was a dance night and the place was beginning to fill up. They had the lights down low and a pretty good trio was playing on the stage with about half a dozen couples gyrating to a lively beat. We located a table and sat down, me and Wendy on the bench with our backs to the wall, Andy and John on the outside seats. John asked what we all wanted and went to the scrum at the bar, eventually returning with my wine, Wendy's vodka and tonic and a glass of beer each for them.

We sat sipping our drinks and chatting until the band started out on a slow tune. Andy took my hand and invited me to the dance floor. Wendy and John followed us and soon I was holding my son and lover close as we shuffled round the floor. I could feel the bulge of his manhood pressing into my thigh as his hand in the small of my back pulled me into his body, crushing my breasts between us. We danced like this through the three slow numbers the band played and returned to our seats when they speeded up the tempo. I wanted to save my energy for what I hoped would happen later. Wendy and John stayed on the floor for a few minutes then returned breathless but laughing.

Andy went to get another round of drinks and Wendy whispered to me she needed the toilet. I joined her and, as we were going she said, "Sarah, I want you to take your bra off for me." I went into the cubicle and did the necessary then complied with her request, stuffing my bra into my handbag. She was waiting by the door when I opened it. Ignoring the other women coming and going, she opened the top two buttons then pulled my shirt open so that anybody looking at the right angle could see my nipples. Next she bent down and pulled the zip on my skirt up until it was just below my panties. She held my face in her hands and gave me a big sexy kiss. She led me by the hand back into the main room. I could feel the blood rushing to my face. My nipples crinkled up again and I could feel them rubbing on the coarse denim weave of my shirt with every step I took. I was greeted with grins of pleasure from the boys when I returned to the table.

The band started another slow sequence and John asked me to dance with him, Andy leading Wendy onto the floor, too. He held me close and whispered that I looked so sexy and described in graphic terms how he'd like to make love to me. The bulge pressing into my tummy told me that he was getting aroused as I encouraged him by rubbing my body on his. He reacted by kissing and nibbling at my exposed neck which sent shivers up and down my body. He got one of his legs between mine and I was conscious of his thigh pressing right onto my pussy. I knew my panties must be soaking as every twist and turn of our dance caused me to grind myself onto his thigh. As the slow music came to an end he asked me to walk in front of him and when we reached the table and sat down again I could see why: his erection was poking a large bump in his jeans and there was a definite damp patch on the thigh which had been driving my pussy wild.

We decided to have something to eat at the club and the boys went to order the food at the bar and get another round of drinks in. Wendy shuffled along the bench to me and said she loved looking at my nipples. I glanced down and saw that the dancing had moved my shirt and my right nipple was indeed just showing. I made to pull my shirt together but she restrained me, encouraging me instead to open my legs more and show my panties. I think she was enjoying putting me on show like this and I was just getting hotter and hotter the more I noticed people looking at me. And I was getting stares from the men - and some women - who passed our table.

Our sons returned with the drinks and announced that the food would be about twenty minutes - they had ordered scampi and chips in a basket and the waitress would bring it as soon as it was ready. While we were waiting the conversation at the table was becoming more and more explicit. We were clearly heading for a major session when we got back to the chalets. We discussed the arrangements, deciding that the beds weren't big enough for all of us to get together then John suggested we go to their chalet, move all the furniture to the corners and throw down all the bedding we could find onto the floor. We agreed that we'd leave as soon as we had eaten - I, for one, was raring to go and I'm pretty sure the others were, too.

The food arrived and was disappointing: five pieces of reformed fish which might have been scampi at some time and the chips were undercooked. The baskets and cutlery were plastic. Before I started, Wendy told me not to spoil my appetite. I looked up to see a twinkle in her eye. Indicating the poor fare set before us, I said that wasn't very likely and that I wanted honey for desert! She squeezed my thigh and told me the honey pot was dripping. We all left most of the food, gathered our things and made our way out of the club. As soon as we got out of the bright lights at the club entrance, Wendy stopped me and opened all the buttons except the last one on my shirt so it blew open with every puff of the cool evening breeze. She made me walk all the way back to the chalet like that but fortunately the path was almost deserted.

I say almost, but when we passed a couple of youths, maybe the same age as our two sons, she pulled the shirt to one side and had me walk past them with one breast fully on display. I felt so embarrassed yet at the same time my pussy was tingling like crazy. It was only a few minute's walk to the chalet but it felt more like an hour, knowing that someone - anyone - might walk round the next corner but eventually we got to the there. I was standing directly under the lamp over the door as John fumbled - deliberately? - with the key before ushering me into the privacy of their chalet. Andy went into ours and grabbed all the bedding, dropping it all at his feet and spreading it out when he returned.

Wendy stood in front of me and removed my shirt and skirt, leaving me only in my panties. She kissed me long and hard, holding her body away from mine as Andy stripped her slacks off. She broke away briefly as John removed her top then came back with her mouth wide, her tongue worming its way in to fight with mine. She put her hand to my groin, fingers playing over my pants. "My god," she gasped, "You're soaking wet." Andy and John had to check it out for themselves and all this handling of my pussy kept my juices flowing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.