My Son the Photographer
Chapter 2: Not Your Usual Holiday Snaps

Copyright© 2014 by JenQuail

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Not Your Usual Holiday Snaps - 18 year old boy with a camera uses his mother as his model. The pictures get more and more erotic. They continue and expand their horizons to include another mum and her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking  

The holiday had been booked for months, long before my son and I became lovers. Andy and I both love the seaside so we had rented a chalet for a week on the Cornwall coast hoping to get lots of sun, sea and fresh air. Thus it was on a bright Saturday morning in early September that we packed our bags, loaded them into the car and set off on the 250 mile journey to our destination. Andy had agreed to drive because I hated driving in heavy holiday traffic. Fortunately the roads were not too congested and, apart from a couple of blocks at the bottlenecks, we were making good time.

Our conversation in the car was happy and relaxed and the miles just seemed to fly beneath our wheels. We had decided to stop for coffee at about half way to give Andy a break so he pulled into a service station, stopped the car and came round to open my door. I just love it when he treats me to these old-fashioned courtesies, they make me feel like a lady being courted by her beau. As the old song has it, "Little things mean a lot."

After stretching our legs, paying a visit to the toilet and drinking a cup of the mud they call coffee in those places we hit the road again. The traffic was getting more congested after we had come off the motorway so we rode along without much conversation, listening to a couple of old tapes of The Beatles and Mamas & Papas. The final few miles were stop-start all the way and poor Andy was feeling pretty wound up by the time we got to the holiday camp. I left him in the car while I sorted out the reception details and a couple of minutes later he parked in front of our chalet. We quickly unloaded the car and packed everything away. I told him to take a shower while I made us both a cup of tea.

He came out of the shower wearing just a pair of shorts and sat down, accepting the cup with a grateful, "Thanks, Mum," and after taking a couple of sips sighed, "Ah, that's better." I stood behind him and rested my hands on his shoulders: the muscles felt hard and tense so I started kneading into them, working out the kinks and tension. Andy relaxed visibly and allowed his shoulders to slump. "I'll give you just 24 hours to stop," he joked. I continued to smooth all that driving out of his neck and shoulders and watched the fine hairs on his chest rippling in the breeze from the open door and windows. As I worked on him we talked about what we wanted to do during the next week.

"Tonight, Mum," he told me, "I don't feel like going far. If you don't mind all those steps down the cliff, we could go for a nice stroll along the beach. Sit there and watch the tide go out - or come in, whichever."

"Mmm," I agreed, "sounds like a nice way to spend the evening. Maybe we could gather some driftwood and light a small fire, roast some potatoes in the embers." I wrapped my arms around him, idly aware of the chiselled curves of his pectorals under my palms as I ran my thumbs over his nipples. His head and neck settled back between the soft flesh of my breasts as I cradled him there.

"How about we take a couple of bottles of wine," he suggested, "and get slightly sozzled watching the sun go down and the stars come out?"

"Don't forget all those steps to climb on the way back," I warned.

"That's OK, Mum," he turned his head to look up at me and planted a gentle kiss on the upper swell of my breast, "I'll help you up!"

I held his lips to my breast for a second or two, gave him a quick hug and said, "OK, let's go down to the camp shop and pick up enough supplies for overnight. We can go to the supermarket in town tomorrow for the rest. But let me get freshened up first: you might put the cool bag in the freezer so it's ready for the wine."

I stripped to my undies in the bathroom and sponged myself down to clean off the perspiration then went next door to the bedroom and selected a shortish bleached denim skirt and sleeveless blouse. Andy was ready waiting for me when I emerged from the bedroom: we locked the chalet and had a leisurely stroll between the rows of identical chalets down to the camp shopping area. We decided have a snack in the coffee shop to tide us over as we hadn't eaten since breakfast, but the place was crammed. Andy located a table where there were a couple of spare seats and asked those already seated if they minded if we sat there.

"Help yourself," the woman smiled at us. "A bit hectic in here, isn't it?"

Seating ourselves, we agreed with her. As we were eating I looked at the other occupants. She was about my age and her companion was much younger, again about Andy's age. We struck up a conversation, as one does in these places, and learned that this was their first of two weeks at the camp, they were indeed as I had suspected mother and son. Originally her husband had planned to be with them but, at the last minute, he'd been called away on a business trip and would join them in a few days.

They were pleasant enough people and we found ourselves getting on quite well with them. Andy and John were having an animated conversation about music while Wendy and I discussed the accommodation and the prices of things in the camp shop. By an amazing coincidence, I discovered, they were in the next chalet to ours. Wendy was telling me that they were going to the camp club that evening, apparently there was very good comedian on. "Why don't you and Andy join us, Sarah?" she suggested.

I touched Andy's arm to get his attention and told him of the invitation. He thought about it for a couple of seconds then sighed, "I don't think I could face a stuffy club tonight, Mum. Sounds like a great idea, but not tonight."

I was relieved to hear that: I was looking forward to a romantic evening alone with him. I liked Wendy and the boys seemed to get on well together so we all agreed to spend tomorrow evening at the club.

Andy and I went into the camp shop and picked up the groceries we needed then went round to the drinks section. The selection of wine available was poor but we finally settled on a couple of bottles of Californian white. Andy read the label and quipped, "Hey, Mum, they're describing you on the label." He pointed to the line which said, 'light and fruity with a natural sparkle.' "Except for the light part!" I couldn't help but chuckle as I clipped him gently round the head.

We paid for our purchases then walked slowly round the camp, in no hurry and taking the long way back to the chalet. When we got there we packed the wine and butter in the coolbag. I threw a beach sheet, a knife, a couple of forks, paper plates, plastic cups, salt, an old newspaper for the fire and a sweater for each of us into a rucksack and we set off on our adventure. It was a couple of hundred yards to the cliff top, we negotiated the steps down to the beach and struggled over the soft stuff to the hard-packed sand near the water's edge. It was easier walking there so we linked hands and strolled along with the sun on our backs casting long shadows before us, allowing the cool waters to lap over our sandals as the small waves ran up the shallow beach.

About a mile along the beach we noticed the cliff sticking out a little. My son pointed out that it would be a good place to 'set up camp' in the shelter and as we rounded the headland we saw that it was perfect, sheltering us from the breezes which would come off the land as it grew darker. Wedged up against the cliff, driven there by some long-forgotten storm, was the remnants of a large tree, grey and weathered - a perfect backrest. Andy placed the coolbag in the shade - not that there was much heat in the sun now - and announced that he'd collect a supply of driftwood for the fire. He set off wandering along the beach above the high-tide mark, gathering in wood as he went.

Meanwhile I spread the sheet over the soft sand and sat down, leaning back against the log. I closed my eyes and just relaxed, content with myself and the world. I opened my eyes when I heard the clatter of a pile of wood deposited nearby.

"If you get the fire going, Mum, I'll get more fuel - this lot is so dry it won't last long. I'll get some bigger bits this time - there's loads of it about." He turned and went the other way, around the headland while I busied myself with the fire which was blazing merrily by the time my handsome son arrived with the next load. He dropped them on top of the pile and sat down on the sheet, leaning back on the log as I had done. He spread his legs wide and patted the ground between them, inviting me so sit in front of him. I sat with my back to him: he put his arms around me, inside my blouse, snugly beneath my breasts as his hands gently caressed over my tummy. Again a feeling of perfect contentment suffused me.

"Tide's turned, Mum," he observed. We both looked out over the flat beach to the calm sea, the distant tiny waves breaking in a thin line. We watched as a spit of sand was slowly engulfed by the rising water. The sun, a huge golden orb, was approaching the line bordering the sea and the sky. You could almost hear the hiss as it sank slowly into the water, a streak of gold crossed the sea from the sun to us, rippling and coruscating as the light breeze ruffled the surface. It was so beautiful.

Andy disturbed my reverie when he squirmed to reach for his camera. "Sorry, Mum, I've got to get this sunset." He fussed over the settings for a minute then lifted the camera and took a couple of shots directly into the sun. I knew he would like to take more but he was conserving the card. He had saved up his money and bought a big memory card - I don't understand all those megawotsits - which gave him lots of shots and I had treated him to a second card but even with all that extra storage he had to make them last all week until he could get home and upload them onto his computer.

We watched the sun disappear over the horizon and the sky glowed with gorgeous reds and golds - a few high-flying wisps of cloud still shining. Again Andy took a couple more pictures then put his camera down and we settled back into our comfortable position, now with his hands casually fondling my breasts. We stayed like this as the sky slowly darkened, the first few stars came into sight and twinkled down on us. The fire had burned down to a bed of red hot coals so I reluctantly moved his hands and fished out the potatoes which I carefully poked into the embers. I put a few more pieces of wood on the fire and they soon crackled and blazed into life, spitting sparks into the night air. Meanwhile I noticed Andy retrieving one of the bottles of wine from the coolbag and pouring out a couple of cups.

We sat down facing each other on the sheet, cross-legged, our knees almost touching and raised our cups in a silent toast, just looking at each other. We sat like that seemingly for an age as I scanned his face in the glow of the fire. His fine brown hair was swept back from his high forehead. His thin, sharp nose was framed by well-defined cheek bones. His chin jutted out a little under his soft lips which were surprisingly full and sensuous. I loved looking at his body, too. He'd been quite athletic at school and although he wasn't muscle-bound he had the taut musculature of a distance runner.

We both smiled when he caught me staring at his chest. "I love you, Mum." He leant forward, with one hand resting upon and squeezing my thigh, the other stroked my cheek tenderly.

"I love you, too, my handsome, sexy son." I cupped his hand in mine and pressed it to my face, kissing his palm then tickling it with the tip of my tongue.

Reluctantly he withdrew his hand, picked up the camera and stood up. "The fire should give me some unusual lighting," he said and threw some more wood onto the flames. "I wish I had a tripod!" He looked around and, noticing a large flat rock to one side, he exclaimed, "This'll do."

He set the camera on the rock and moved behind it, peering at the display on the back. "Yes," he proclaimed and clicked the button. He made some changes to the settings, clicked the button and ran round to stand close to me. I noticed a red light blinking on the camera as he pulled my head to his crotch then a loud 'beep.'

"Delayed shot setting," Andy explained. He went back to the camera and clicked the button again, rushed behind me and put his hands on my breasts. "Look up at me...". Beep. The next shot had him pulling my blouse off - my face was hidden but my bra exposed. Then it was with the blouse completely removed and his hands down the front of my bra. I loved all this attention and was happy to let him do what he wanted and take as many pictures as he liked. It turned me on and already his erection was growing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.