Road Rash - Cover

Road Rash

Copyright© 2014 by oyster50

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Chuck's on the road going home. It's amazing the things one might find on the side of the road. Like Jen, a bit bent, but not broken.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow  

Chuck's turn:

The woman went to church with me. There are so many things going through my head right now over this Jenn creature.

Ever since we first started talking, after we started letting our defenses down, just about every question or comment I made to her, it was like she was in my head, knowing what the answer was supposed to be.

She was just pleasant. I found the woman in what could best be described as dire circumstances, but once she got her feet down, she was intelligent, pleasant and to my thinking, pretty in that proverbial 'girl next door' way.

So many things going on ... Main one, though, is that I want to keep her.

I met her under adverse conditions, sure enough, but I watched her swing into action under worse conditions when we came upon a car wreck in a rainstorm. She instantly switched to a very business-like and capable mode. Impressive. And then she took charge.

Competent women turn me on. I thought I had a basket case on my hands when she got in the car on the side of the interstate. She shook that off. Held her head up soon enough. Shows me something that I really like.

Convinced me that ... I'm getting married. Either I've lost my mind, or found my heart.

"When you get that look, what are you thinking, Chuck?" this creature asked me.

"How my world turned upside down."

She nestled up against me. "So when your world turned upside down, did it leave an opening big enough for a mate?"

"I believe it did."

"Good. I know this is crazy. But good." She smiled.

The two of us threw sandwiches together and sat in the breakfast nook.

"You're not nervous about dinner with my sister, are you?" I asked.

"Is she a violent person?"

"Well ... no, not since she got married ... She gave me hell as a kid, though."

"Sisters are supposed to do that," Jenn smiled. "All my friends report the phenomenon. I wish I had a sister. I guess I'll adopt yours."

"You may not want 'er. Heaven knows, there's been times that I didn't."

Jenn smiled. "I wish I'd had the experience."

"I suppose," I said. "Sounds a whole lot better now than it felt like at the time."

One thing about my 'paper plate and sandwich' lunch: cleanup was quick. I turned around in the kitchen and almost bumped into her. Her brown eyes were bright and lively and she had THAT smile on her face.

"You're thinking something."

"I am. You know, us being so new at being together, we have a lot to learn about each other."

"We do," I affirmed, starting a set of memories in my mind from the previous night. "What do you have questions about?"

"For instance," she said, pushing me backward against the kitchen counter, "do you find it a turn-off to find yourself accosted in the kitchen?" She grasped my waist, holding me against her.

"I never thought being accosted could be so pleasant," I answered. I can't keep my hands off her face. I gently brush her hair aside and kiss her.

"I ... You must think I'm a nut-case, Chuck," she said.

"Why would I think such a thing?" I asked.

"Because you rescued me one day and the next day I'm in your bed and a day later I'm pledging my undying love to you." She pulled her face back, connecting those warm brown eyes to mine. "If I was looking at this from the outside, it looks awfully crazy."

"I can't tell. I'm not on the outside."

"D'ya wanna be? On the outside, I mean?"

"Nope," I assued her. "I've always wondered what it would be like to surf an avalanche."

"It is kind of like that, isn't it?"

"Yep. Very pleasant." I let my hands range down her waist. They stopped when they reached a delectable butt.

Her smile broadened. "What time do we have to be at your sisters?"

"Oh, I guess a bit before five will work. Why?"

"Because I don't want to be in a hurry." What she didn't want to hurry was made more apparent as she pressed against me.

I've seen enough 'adult' video to know what some people think is a 'wanton' or 'lustful' look. That's not what I saw in Jenn's eyes. I saw happiness. Love. Laughter. Sharing. And that's several orders of magnitude up the scale on getting Chuck LeBert's furnace glowing.

"Here? In the kitchen? Or the laundry room? Or the back yard? Where?"

Giggle. "I'm sure we'll work down that list in due time," she smiled. "But right now, how about a bed? Easier on the knees."

She squealed when I ducked to pick her up over my shoulder and she was giggling when I unceremoniously dropped her in the middle of the bed, then trapped her under me.

"I love you, Jenn."

"I love you, Chuck. We're crazy, you know..."

"For why?"

"Getting married like this?"

"Not as crazy as waking up hung over in Vegas next to somebody you met the night before."

"Nope. You're right."

"I've seen you in action," I said. "I've seen you stressed."

"And you've seen me in love. Like right now." She punctuated her statement by pulling up to kiss me. "And you like it."

"I love it."

Giggle. "Part of you does, for sure." Her hand insinuated itself between us to measure the lump in my pants. "I could have a lot more fun with this if you got your clothes off."

"One more kiss," I breathed. She raised her head, her lips meeting mine, her arms pulling me down on her.

She broke the kiss with "Undress..."

We did. I looked. Damned right I looked. If I'm committing "'Til death us do part" with this woman, I want to enjoy what I see.

At first she covered her breasts, then spoke, "You don't look at me like ... I dunno, Chuck. It's like you think I'm pretty..."

"You are."

"Pretty enough to make this thing happy," she stated, her fingers measuring my erection, causing me to moan.

"I love the way you do that, Jenn. It's like your fingers KNOW..." I struggled. The speech centers in my brain were losing blood supply.

"I'm very interested in this thing, Chuck. It made me very happy last night. Like nothing ever before. And I'm all sticky right now just thinking about it again."

My fingers told me that she wasn't lying. I brought my glistening fingertips to my tongue. "Mmmmm."

"You really like that? I mean, not faking?"

"No. Not faking. A tasty part of my Jenn."

"You got your Jenn doing something that no other guy ever did, Chuck."

"Really? What's that?"

She pulled me down for another kiss. "Lusting. Tell me you love me, then make me squeal!"

I remember some squealing last night when my face was buried between her thighs. I started to move that way. Got stopped by those horrible, horrible B-cup titties. With perky nipples.

"Gahhhhh!" Her comment.

"Mmmmm!" My comment.

When she giggled, I moved lower, a moist goal in mind. Brief stop at her navel, a delightful innie that brought a peal of giggles when I tongued it. I moved through pubic hair, soft, fragrant, growing more musky with every second. The beginning of her slit, gateway to a little bit of heaven.

The girl DOES get wet. Deliciously, luxuriously, sumptuously wet. And happy. And breathless. And responsive. Her hands, fingers, touched the back of my head, caressing, pushing, guiding me at my happy task. Her thighs clamped against the sides of my head as she shook.

One. I lapped up the slick, musky flow and returned. This is the one that made her squeal again.

When lucidity treturned to her, I was beside her, my face still slick with her juice. Her hand cupped the back of my head and pulled me. I started to object.

"I'm sure!," she spat. "that's US! You made me do that." She was kissing me as she urged me onto my back. "God, I love you, Chuck. You give me life!" She punctuated that statement by throwing a leg across me.

"Oooohhhhhh," she uttered with a moan. "Just absolutely perfect..." as she lowered herself onto me.

"I think so. Perfect, my Jenn."

She smiled, rocking, sliding.

"I hope I look as happy as you do," I said between the shudders of pleasure.

"I've found my happy place, Chuck." She wiggled down. "God, I feel THAT!"

"What?"

"You're throbbing. I can feel it!"

"Can't..." I hissed, "control..."

"Good!" The smile was still there as she worked mobile thighs, moving in just the right ways. A few moments more and she was biting her bottom lip, corners of her mouth still turned up in a smile. Her nostrils flared. The movements got insistent. Stern. Purposeful.

I gasped, drawing a needed breath. I would need it to oxygenate because ... she pushed herself fully down and back and another of those little squeals worked its way out. And I exploded. I heard colors and saw sounds and breathed music into my lungs and I CAME.

And still had the sense to catch her as she collapsed into my arms.

"I love you, Jenn. You're gonna kill me."'

"Mmmm-hmmm," she purred. "My goal. If you don't kill me first." She nestled into my chest. "Two days. Two days, Chuck, and I never want to leave you."

"You don't have to. I don't want you to."

"Really?"

"Really really," I said.

She knows how to kiss. She knows how to curl up in my arms and slip off into a nap made welcome by the activities of last night and today, a pleasant hour and a half.

She also knows that we need to strip that set of sheets off the bed and toss them in the washer after we treat ourselves to a mutual showering. And she laughs as we try to dress one another. She ends up looking quite delectable in jeans and...

"Lemme have one of your shirts."

"What?"

"D'you have a shirt I can wear? One that just reeks of 'Chuck's shirt'?"

"I have plenty of shirts. I don't think anybody pays attention to what shirt I wear, though. 'Specially not one that Courtney or her bunch would recognize." I tilted my head, questioning.

She grinned. "Wanna wear YOUR shirt."

"Pick one."

Yeah, it's way too big, and she looks adorably disheveled and I'm thinking I really like it.

"Well?" She questioned, spinning to show me her 'look'.

"Charming. Whimsical, crazy perfection."

"I was just thinking that your sister saw me all dressed up at the store after church, so she gets to see the other side. I like being comfortable. And wearing your shirt – that's just like I've got you wrapped around me full time." Her face changed for a bit. "Do I need make-up?"

"Nope. Not that I can see. Those eyelashes look like what most women attempt to emulate."

"So you want to roll into your sister's house and present plain ol' Jenn, unadorned..."

"Informal, relaxed, cute as a button..."

"You're doing it again, Chuck."

"What?"

"Making me feel special."

"You ARE special."

She did a little giggle. "I think I'm in heaven."

"Well hang on, princess. I can't stay perfect for long."

"As long as you can hover around 'pretty good' we'll do just fine. Is it time to go?"

"Just as well," I said.

We took 'her car'. At least that's what I told her it was.

"Really? Just like that, I get a car?"

"My wife should have to provide her own car?"

"Well..." she started.

"Look, tomorrow I have to go to work. I know you have things you need to take care of. Here's a car."

"Not like we won't be sitting together in it when we aren't at work," she said.

"My point exactly. But it's your car. Or if you don't like it, we can swap it out."

"Oh, yeah," she laughed. "I've always wanted a BMW."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.