Surprised
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by mikoli5763

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A couple share fantasies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   BBW  

Tiffany, our young live-in lover, had been living with Sandy, my big, beautiful wife and me for a little over a month now. It had taken time for the three of us to get into as near as normal a routine as was possible for three people trying to live together. Tiffany had slept with Sandy and me in our king sized bed since moving in. On work nights it was easier for me to sleep on the outside instead of the middle so I wouldn't disturb my bed mates when I got up before dawn to go to work.

Sandy still lay down with me every night so that I could get to sleep. She would wait until I was asleep and then go and wait for Tiffany to come home from the steakhouse. The three of us were still having sex with each other whenever we were all together. Tiffany had started walking around the neighborhood and doing other exercises that we had done together Saturday mornings while Sandy was still asleep. She still had her big belly, but the rest of her body had started toning up. Tiffany's face had also started to lose some of its roundness.

I thought she was a beautiful young woman the first time I saw her, but the changes in her body from only a small amount of exercise was turning her into an even more attractive one. Sandy had sex with Tiffany a couple of times without me, but I had only been able to do it once. Sandy did tell me about both her times with Tiffany alone. It had led to two very intense fuck sessions for her and me.

After we were done wearing each other out the second time, Sandy confided in me that it wasn't as good when I wasn't there. I stopped worrying about them being alone together so much. I admitted that I felt the same. I enjoyed the time with only Tiffany and myself, but it wasn't as exciting as when Sandy and I were using our young lover together. Sandy and I had both developed a love for Tiffany.

"Baby, I'm home." I yelled that fateful Wednesday afternoon.

"I'm in the living room, Mikoli. We have company." Sandy yelled back at me.

I entered our living room and saw Maggie sitting with Sandy on our couch. From the flushes of red on their cheeks and the heaving of both their chests, I knew they had been making out. I went to Sandy and kissed her hard as I dropped my hand to one of her 40DD breast for a grope. I did the same to Maggie and heard a small moan escape from her throat. I started to sit down beside Sandy, but they grabbed me and made room for me between them. We spent the next ten minutes kissing and caressing each other.

"Let's get naked and go to the bedroom." I managed to blurt out between kisses.

"You and Maggie go and start without me. I'll be in shortly." Sandy exclaimed.

Maggie and I didn't argue and were both naked by the time we reached the bed. I had Maggie lie down in the middle of the bed. I sucked on her one of her 36C breasts as I tweaked the nipple of the other one with my fingers. I kissed my way down to her hot sex and began licking up and down her slit. When Maggie moaned an especially loud moan, I attacked her clit with my lips and tongue. Her inner nectar flooded my face when she had a huge orgasm ten minutes later. I pushed myself up into an upright position in preparation of sinking my rock hard dick into her moist center. That was when I saw Sandy standing by the side of the bed with her strap-on harness on. Her 8" "cock" was ready for action.

"Maggie wants us to fuck her like we did last time, Mikoli. Is that alright?" Sandy asked me.

"Yes, baby. That is quite alright." I exclaimed getting off the bed.

Sandy lay down on the bed and Maggie straddled her well lubed "cock". Maggie eased her pussy down on Sandy's plastic phallus and when it was buried into her to the hilt, leaned over and started kissing Sandy. I got behind her and started lubing her pucker hole with my fingers.

"I'm ready. Stick that fat dick in my ass now." Maggie yelled at me.

I pushed my bulbous head past Maggie's tight sphincter. When it had popped into her anal cavity, Maggie shoved back onto my dick with one hard shove. After I was buried to the hilt in her ass, Sandy and I began fucking Maggie with slow, easy strokes.

"Fuck me ... fuck me hard and fast. Make me cum like you did last time." Maggie yelled at Sandy and me.

Sandy and I started fucking Maggie as hard and fast as we could. Maggie had gone from single screams to a continuous wail after ten minutes of our furious pace. I'm surprised I even heard the gasp from the bedroom door. I turned my head and saw Tiffany standing in the doorway. She had a myriad of emotions showing in her face and eyes. I motioned for her to sit in the upholstered chair in the corner.

She hesitated, but did as I had directed her to. I went back to concentrating on blasting my steamy seed into Maggie's bowels. It was only a couple of minutes before my sperm was shooting out of the end of my dick into Maggie's ass. Maggie screamed as she came from our assault on her body. After my member had deflated and plopped out of Maggie's brown eye, I got off the bed and went to Tiffany. I heard Sandy urge Maggie to use her mouth on her to help her finish cumming. Maggie quickly unfastened enough of Sandy's apparatus to get at her pussy. I only watched for a couple of minutes before I turned my attention to Tiffany.

I saw the tracks of tears down her cheeks. I also saw the red flush of arousal on them. Her eyes were big with wonder as she watched Maggie lick and suck Sandy to orgasm. Her hand was down her black slacks and panties as she rubbed her own clit. I knelt beside her with my hand on her other arm but didn't say a word to her. I turned my head when I heard Sandy's familiar grunts and moans and smiled as Sandy came on Maggie's face. I was surprised when Tiffany rose from her seat and went to the bed. I saw the flash of surprise in Maggie's face when our young lover grabbed it in her hands and began licking Sandy's juices off it. I hoped Tiffany would be alright.

I went to the kitchen and got a pitcher of water and two glasses. I drank one glass of water while in the kitchen. I detoured to the second bathroom and washed my flaccid member with soap and water. I fully intended to have it buried in some pussy before too long. All three women were naked when I got to the bedroom. Sandy's appendage and its harness were in the floor. They were in a daisy chain with each face plastered to the, I assumed, wet center of another. I watched and listened as they pleasured each other.

When I recognized the unique sounds each made at the start of their orgasms, I arose and walked to the bed. I didn't know when or if we would see Maggie again so I went to her. I waited until the three women's peaks had started to wane before moving Maggie away from Sandy's mouth and getting between her legs. I slid my steely pole into her extremely wet, pink center and began to pump in and out with slow easy strokes. I laid down on her chest so I could kiss her and watch her face as we moved together in our fucking. When Maggie urged me up, I began ramming in and out of her as hard and as fast as I could.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me ... Make me cum again." Maggie squealed. "Fill me with your cum."

I slammed into her another five minutes before I felt my scrotal sac tighten. I felt another load of my semen start rushing down my shaft and felt the first spurt rocket out of me and into Maggie's hot depth. I held myself buried to the hilt as my turgid rod pulsed with each spurt. Each spurt brought a scream of pleasure from Maggie. I stroked in and out a few times before I went soft and fell out of her and lay down beside her. That was when I noticed Sandy and Tiffany lying beside us in each other's arms. Sandy was smiling her sexiest smile at me. Tiffany had a small smile on her face, but I could see a hint of hurt still in her eyes.

"Maggie, I want to formally introduce you to Tiffany." I said after everyone had caught their breaths. "Tiffany this is Maggie. You remember her from the steakhouse, don't you?"

"Yes, I remember her. Hi, I'm Tiffany." Tiffany said as she held out her hand.

Maggie laughed and rolled over toward Tiffany. She leaned over Sandy and grabbed Tiffany's face in her hands and planted a big kiss on Tiffany's lips. Tiffany only resisted for a moment before giving into the kiss.

I got off the bed and poured two glasses of water. I gave one to Maggie and the other to Tiffany. When Tiffany had finished emptying her glass I refilled it and gave it to Sandy. (They had been swapping spit for almost two months, sharing a glass wasn't going to kill them.)

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.