Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

EARTH

EDEN CITY

Isra and Aelnala were positioned on the roof of the twenty story building looking down on the shopping square below them. The sun was beginning its journey downward over the horizon, and was at their backs as they gazed down into the square. It was full of men, women and children as they moved from shops to open aired cafés. Much of the fresh fruit and vegetables sold in Eden City and in Sparta, were sold in markets just like this. Eden City had four of them, though this one was by far the largest.

Isra reached up slowly and placed his hand on Aelnala's neck. Do you see her?

Aelnala's large head nodded slowly. She just came into the market from the north. She's moving quite easily, waving to others and acting as if she is only shopping.

Ah ... I see her now. Isra smiled and shook his head slowly. The woman has ice water in her veins to be so calm.

She has faith in her friends and those who love her. Aelnala spoke in agreement. She has a Drow vampire and a Lycavorian wolf ready to shred all who intend her arm. That gives her much in the way of confidence. But she is naturally a strong woman Isra.

Yes she is. To have experienced what she has and come out stronger for it. Isra nodded. It is no wonder that Earth has prospered so under the care of the three of them. All of them have the backbone and laconic bravery of a Spartan. The King was wise in leaving them in charge.

I believe Earth ... more specifically Sparta ... I believe in the years to come it will become the unofficial capital of the Union. Aelnala spoke her eyes never leaving Selene's figure even as she walked among the crowd. It is well known that the King and all of his Queens and his royal concubine prefer the much slower pace of Sparta. I believe that is why they continue to expand the villa.

You may be right my sister. Isra said. I hope Tarifa and Aihola decide to remain here. In the short time we have been here I have come to like it here.

As have I. Aelnala spoke. I...

The COM unit in Isra's armor crackled softly. "Target is moving. He's spotted Selene." Steven's voice spoke softly. "Tareif is moving now. I will maintain overwatch."

Isra nodded in approval. Steven knew where his skills were, and they did not extend to the realm of physical combat to the extent it would allow him to go up against a Kavalian. He would remain prepared while Tareif and Aricia, both with considerably more skill and strength to take down the Kavalian.

Isra reached up and tapped his COM unit, activating the implants in his jaw and ear. "Lynwe?"

"We are in position." Lynwe answered immediately. "Layna is a better shot and she is behind the scope." Her voice was calm and deadly. She didn't like doing this, but the military portion of her experience said it was an excellent option. She knew what Selene could do, and she knew what Aricia and Tareif could do. She also knew that if she gave the command, Layna would kill the Kavalian without a second's pause for they both loved Selene dearly. "Do not miss Isra my friend."

Isra nodded. "I don't intend too Lynwe." He replied confidently. "What is the target wearing?"

"Long cloak over his head." Aricia's voice replied instantly. "Dark blue. He's moving into the sun from under the indoor café on the northern edge of the market."

I see him. Aelnala spoke.

"Aelnala has him marked." Isra said.

"I'm trailing ten meters back." Tareif's voice broke in. "At the fruit stand with the yellow banner. Northwest corner."

He's moving quickly Isra. Aelnala spoke. Too quickly.

Isra focused his own wolf eyes and brought the square into clearer view. What do you mean?

"Aelnala's right!" Aricia broke in quickly. "He's making a straight line for Selene. No deviations."

"Steven sweep across the market again!" Tareif ordered into his implant. "If he is as skilled as we have been led to believe, he would not act in such a manner!"

Steven used his powerful binoculars from the third floor room he was in to start a sweep from one side of the market to the other. He moved as quickly as he could, not wanting to miss anything. "I have nothing!" He spoke haltingly. His binos swept over the south west corner of the square now and stopped as they settled on the lone figure standing under the overhang shelter of one of the outdoor cafés. "Hold on!"

"Steven... ?" Aricia spoke.

"Selene ... increase the width of your steps my love." Lynwe's voice broke into the implants now.

Steven centered in on the lone figure, focusing intently. The figure wasn't moving; simply standing with his arms crossed staring northward into the market. An older woman crossed in front of him and the figure turned his head slightly, revealing light colored fur on his face.

"He's in the southwest corner! Tan cloak and hood. I just saw part of his face when he turned." Steven directed excitedly. "It was like dirty blond hair."

"That's him." Selene's voice spoke for the first time even as she smiled at the fruit vender she stopped next to.

"Isra!" Aricia broke in. "Change of plans! You and Aelnala snag him, Tareif and I will cover Selene! Layna ... if the Kavalian manages to get away ... do not let him leave the square alive! Uncle Dymas ... deploy the Durcunusaan to encircle the square!"

"Already done!" Walter's voice echoed in their ears.

"Layna?" Aricia spoke.

"I have him." Her voice spoke. "I won't let him get away my Queen." Layna finished.


Talco watched as the half elf vampire female moved closer to him. She must have sensed the fool thief he had paid to move on her from across the market. He would drive her towards him and then he would take her. He had not seen either dragon in over a day, the rumors floating out that the child Queen's dragon had gone rogue and killed her, then disappearing. The gamboge colored dragon must have been out looking for her, hunting her. That suited Talco just fine. He really only truly feared one thing; and that was facing one of those dragons. Both of them, regardless of his experience and those he had killed, those dragons frightened him right down to his core.

He would use this Selene for days, listen to her moan as he took her in every conceivable way and then he would watch as the craving for blood destroyed her mind and then killed her. He...

The trumpeting roar announced the violent shaking of the ground in front of him as the gamboge colored dragon landed not two meters from him, the male Lycavorian sitting tall on her back and glaring directly at him.

"Hello Kavalian!" Isra shouted. "Did you think we would not find you?"

Talco's eyes went wide as Aelnala's mace like tail whipped around faster than he could follow or react too. She was an expert in using her tail, knowing just when to use her full strength and when to adjust her power. The mace like tip slapped into Talco's side like a hammer blow, sending him careening ten meters from under the café overhang. Isra was off Aelnala in a blink then, his Nehtes appearing in his hand almost instantly and extending to its full eight foot length. He moved quickly to where Talco lay withering in pain from the shattered ribs Aelnala's tail had produced in him. The Kavalian's eyes were wide in fear as Aelnala quickly followed her bonded brother, and Talco could see her just over his shoulder.

Selene meanwhile, threw back the cape she was wearing and whirled on the man coming up behind her. Her eyes changed quickly to vampire cobalt blue and she snarled, exposing her vampire fangs.

"I don't like being followed!" Selene hissed as she stepped toward the mugger who Talco had hired.

The elf attacker staggered back as Selene stepped toward him, backing right up into Tareif's broad chest. Tareif closed his hands around the elf tightly.

"You have some questions to answer." Tareif growled.

Isra pressed the spearhead of his Nehtes into Talco's chest applying enough pressure to pin him to the ground and make him hiss in pain as his broken ribs ground against one another. "You made a mistake remaining within the city to try and exact your revenge against Selene fool." Isra spoke. "You did not honestly think we would allow you to harm her do you?"

"I will ... I will tell you nothing!" Talco hissed as Aricia came up next to Isra, the hood covering her face completely.

Aricia pulled the hood back just enough to expose her face to Talco and she saw his eyes go wide.

"You ... you are supposed to be dead!" Talco gasped. "They think..."

Aricia smiled. "Thank you for confirming your connection to Maruad Talco." Aricia said pleasantly and seeing Talco's eyes go even wider. "It will be very helpful in the future!"

"You ... you will get nothing from me child Queen Bitch!" He snarled.

Aricia stepped closer to him a vicious smile splitting her face. "My mate has a saying Talco ... and in this instance it applies to you quite well." She spoke softly. "You will be singing like a bird in a short while, have no doubts of that."

Talco's eyes shifted as Selene walked up to them. She looked down on him with murder in her eyes.

"I told you we were not fools Talco." She hissed. "It appears you were the fool for not listening to me! We will get every bit of information we want from you Talco ... and then I will take great pleasure in having you executed for espionage on my planet."

Aricia's COM unit crackled. "Queen Aricia ... Admiral Joarl needs you to meet him at the Command Center immediately." The voice spoke.

Aricia touched her armor activating her unit. "I'm on my way."


BIG SNOWY MOUNTAINS

FORMERLY STATE OF MONTANA

TRUE PEOPLE'S MOUNTAIN BASE

Syrilth stared up through the opening of the hanger into the star filled sky a thousand things running through her mind. Her mother had taught her much in the time she could, first among that was to never trust Lycavorians. Yet what Isheeni had shown her? It was beyond paradise. They had homes, family and friends. The bonds with their Lycavorian riders were stronger than any she and Maruad could develop together. Syrilth was no fool ... and she now knew that Isheeni was correct. She and her rider would have swatted her and Maruad from the sky. They were far more powerful than the Heavyhorn and her rider, though even they had a stronger Mindvoice link than she and Maruad. They...

I had to learn what you are trying to comprehend as well Syrilth. Isheeni's voice reached out to her. Isheeni was unshielded but speaking on a level that Maruad and the white skins could never hope to reach. When Aricia first came to Enurrua. Our bond ... it was a surprise to me. Your bond with Maruad is forced. It is not forged out of love and respect and friendship like mine with Aricia.

It is so ... it is so hard to believe these things; that they actually do exist in this world Isheeni? Syrilth spoke.

Isheeni nodded as she settled to the floor of the hanger next to her. You will receive no argument from me in that regard. Even I did not believe it possible. My mate had left Enurrua to try and save the King. Chetak's men were closing in around where we were hiding. I thought the bond Aricia and I shared was the only one of its kind. Until that day when I looked up that mountain and saw the King astride Torma's back. And three hundred others lined up with him. The battle was glorious Syrilth. I saw Lycavorians stand and take weapons fire to protect their bonded brother or sister. I saw my kind do the same. Isheeni looked at her. That is what it was meant to be Syrilth. And that is what it is with the King and Torma, Aricia and I and all of Mjolnir's Hand.

Syrilth turned her ochre colored eyes on Isheeni. He would have done what you said wouldn't he?

The King is a Spartan Syrilth. As bonded pairs we do take on some of the traits of our sister or brother. Torma and Martin are no different. They balance each other perfectly actually. Just as Aricia and I do. Isheeni met her gaze evenly. I do not brag when I say if by some chance of fate you and Maruad fought and defeated Aricia and I ... Martin and Torma would descend upon this planet and none of you would survive. They would not rest until every vile monster in this mountain was dead, and your un-hatched siblings would then be unprotected and uncared for and they would die.

Is that what I am to you? A monster?

Isheeni shook her head quickly. You are acting by instinct Syrilth. Everything you have done has been by instinct. That is something the King knows well. The elves ... the females you are trying to kill? They are descended from our kind you know?

You jest! Syrilth exclaimed.

Isheeni shook her head quickly. No. Search among your deepest feelings. Do you not feel the draw to the elves of this planet? They do not fear our kind out of hand. Part of them knows they are part of us. As do we. Maruad is trying to make you help him kill a part of ourselves Syrilth.

This is why Roluth bonded so easily with these female elves? Syrilth asked.

Isheeni nodded. Not just anyone can bond with our kind ... you know that. They must be strong within Mindvoice ... and if you think what you feel with Aricia and I is powerful ... when you meet my mate and the King, then you will feel power. Isheeni spoke proudly. They must be able to Mindvoice without our help at a level the Val'istar sets. Usually a Tier Six, which is the highest anyone can achieve ... accept for Aricia and the King. They are at a level that can not be measured.

Syrilth nodded. She hit me with a psychic projection didn't she? She saw Isheeni nod. Maruad is a fool ... he thought it some sort of invisible weapon.

There are only three hundred within Mjolnir's Hand. That number is significant to the King because of his father. Barely a dozen more outside of those three hundred, including my three children from our first clutch of eggs. Isheeni told her. My son has bonded to the King's daughter ... my first born daughter to the King and Aricia's son. My second daughter to the King's Royal Elven concubine. There will be more of his blood and that of his Queens ... but none more than the three hundred of Mjolnir's Hand. Our bond is not to be used as a weapon, he and the Elder mother ... my mother made that very clear. We have spread out among the Union that you saw in my thoughts, showing that we do exist and that we exist for justice.

How do I know I can trust what you say? Syrilth asked. Your Mindvoice powers are far beyond what I have obtained. How do I know this is not all some trick?

Do you truly believe you would still be here if it was? Isheeni asked softly. I have been here now how many hours Syrilth? If I was not telling you the truth, would not this mountain be under attack this very minute? Would I be trying to convince you otherwise? You are not stupid Syrilth.

My brothers and sisters? All I have done, I have done for them. To protect them. Syrilth said.

Isheeni nodded. As any Firespitter would Syrilth. There are many things that are different but there are many that remain the same for our kind. Chief among them is our desire ... the inbred notion to protect our family at all costs. You might be surprised to know that notion ... that desire is also among the Lycavorian Spartans of the King and Aricia.

Syrilth turned back to look once more at the stars. What ... what must I do? She brought her head down and looked at Isheeni intently. Tell me Isheeni of Mjolnir's Hand. Tell me what I must do to free my brothers and sisters and give them the freedom I was denied.

Everything you know about Maruad, this mountain. Join with my mind and through me pass it to my bonded sister Aricia and to Isra and Aelnala. Their first priority above all else is to find your un-hatched siblings and bring them to safety. Then ... then she will allow you to take your revenge upon Maruad in any way you wish. Isheeni spoke.

What must I do Isheeni? Syrilth asked.

Tell Maraud we need to hunt together. Tell him I need to learn how to hunt for more than myself and he will believe you. Isheeni spoke. Let me take you to meet Aricia ... talk with her and Isra and Aelnala. Let me prove to you what I say is the truth.

How do you know you won't just kill me if I go with you? Syrilth asked.

Isheeni looked at her. By my blood as a Firespitter ... I will not allow that to happen. I did not kill Roluth when he plunged on me even though I would have been within my right to do so. My word is my bond to you Syrilth.

Syrilth stared at her for a long moment. Roluth?

Isheeni nodded. If Maraud will allow it ... he can come as well. He needs more time with his bonded ones anyway. Can you convince him?

Syrilth snorted. I know of his secret plan to escape this planet. He will not refuse me or I will inform the white skinned creatures of his plans and they will carve the flesh from his bones while he screams in agony.

Isheeni nodded. Tonight. I will tell Aricia.


ELEAR

WAINN

OFFICE OF THE WAINN CONSTABLE

L'tian stood next to Dysea in the small room watching on the monitor as two elven male interrogators were questioning the supposed cult leader. Dysea's hip leaned against the table, her arms folded over the top of her firm breasts. She was fully wolf now, the changes long complete in her elven body, and she had entered phase just yesterday. Her wolf blood was singing for Martin. She wanted to feel him within her, feel his huge cock filling her more completely than anything she had ever felt. She wanted to feel his powerful hands on her body, stroking, exploring. His lips and tongue dancing across her flesh as his powerful aura washed over her, permeating her being.

Their last night together at the palace as she had laid in his arms, the cries of rapture from Isabella filling the night air as Anja, Aricia and For'mya had their way with her next to them on their huge bed, Martin had pulled her close to him. He had wrapped her lithe body within his powerful embrace, pulling her tightly and nuzzling her elven ears ever so gently. Dysea had shivered in enchantment when he had done this. Martin had told her that night they had not seen enough of each other and he wanted her to stay at the palace more. He wanted her to stay closer to him, her and Isabella both for he missed them. Dysea's mind and body had sung at his words, and she had pressed her face against his powerful chest breathing deeply of his wild mint scent. A tiny part of Dysea had thought perhaps that he was losing interest in her ... that he no longer desired her as he had. Martin had proven her how wrong she was that night, and while Isabella was blissfully entertained by the others, Dysea had him all to herself for the entire evening. An evening that neither of them had wasted and an evening that left Dysea deliciously sore and her voice quite hoarse the next morning.

"Dysea?" L'tian's voice echoed gently in her head and brought Dysea out of her carnal thoughts.

"Huh? Oh ... I'm sorry L'tian, I was distracted." Dysea spoke softly. "It's very hot in this room."

"Shall I open a window?" He asked.

Dysea shook her head. "No it's not that." She said. She pointed to the monitor. "It's ... him?"

L'tian looked confused. "I don't follow?"

"The changes to my body are fully complete now L'tian." Dysea said turning to look at him. "I am coming into phase." She spoke without the least bit of shame.

They both turned when the door slid open and Isabella walked in followed by Nymtran. Dysea smiled and held out her hand which Isabella took without pause. They shared a soft lingering kiss and then Dysea turned back to L'tian.

"As I was saying ... I'm coming into phase now." Dysea spoke calmly and evenly. "It makes me..."

"I yavéa lumé." L'tian spoke in the elven language. "Yes ... my wife has told me For'mya will experience this as well in time." (The fruitful time)

Dysea nodded. "It makes me more attuned to the aura of my mate. To Nauta Melme. My body calls out for Nauta Melme ... my blood calls out for him. No other male is able to affect me as he does. In this state I can sense Nauta Melme within Mindvoice, albeit faintly. He is very disturbed ... something is happening where he is." Dysea shook her head. "I will contact Aricia when we are done and see if she knows anything ... but back to him." Dysea pointed to the monitor. "I can feel our guest."

Isabella looked at her wide eyed. "Ussta she-elf? You..."

Dysea looked at her and smiled. "It is nothing." She said shaking her head. "Not even enough to make me pause... Nauta Melme is by far stronger. But for me to detect it in my state ... the Lycavorian used in the experiment that created him was powerful. He would have to be. This fool knows I am watching him, he can smell me. He can smell that I have come into phase. He is radiating his full unshielded aura in an attempt to influence me, yet he doesn't realize it has no affect on me. He must think I am withering on a bed somewhere and that all of you are keeping me from seeing him." Dysea spoke with a grin. "What he is projecting however is not natural." She looked at L'tian. "Have we gotten the results back from the lab?"

L'tian nodded. "He is like the others. A creation. Lycavorian, elven and Kavalian." He replied. "He did not resist when they took a blood sample after being brought here. According to your doctor on NORMYA'S LIGHT, the DNA and molecular absorption on this one is seventy percent higher than the one in your cell block."

"He didn't resist?" Isabella spoke surprised.

L'tian shook his head. "I was surprised as well. It seemed as if he knew it was all part of some plan he is following."

"Or he is protecting something much greater with his feigned cooperation." Dysea said. "Something that he doesn't want us to find out."

L'tian nodded. "Yes ... that was my first thought as well."

"Why is he so perfect?" Dysea asked looking at the monitor. "He does not act as the others that attacked Lexi and I did. They were crazed and near insane. This one is calm and reserved, completely in control. His aura is an unnatural thing ... elves do not have an aura but by all accounts he could pass for an elf easily at first glance, and no Lycavorian has an aura like this. It doesn't even feel real."

"Does Arzoal believe this still has to do with the first elven King?" Isabella asked.

Dysea shook her head quickly and then moved to sit down at the small table. L'tian and Isabella joined her. "She has reviewed everything I have given to her. Everything that we have discovered. She realizes now that this man and his followers were using that only as a cover for this cult. He looks nothing like a Lycavorian or a Kavalian. I studied the history of that race the last few hours. They were savage and cruel."

L'tian nodded. "They were indeed. But until now ... nothing has been heard from them except in tiny amounts. The High Coven is said to have all but wiped them out."

"The more I read the more I came to realize that the evil I feel comes from him." Dysea said. "He is not like the outer demeanor that he projects. What he projects is death and decay."

"We know he is using his gatherings to recruit followers." L'tian said. "Those followers subsequently disappear for several days and then return fully converted. They sell all of their belongings and move to this compound where they live. We have spoken to the neighbors of some. They describe it as unnerving."

Dysea nodded. "I'm not surprised. As I said he projects evil. The ones that attacked Lexi and I projected evil. Two days he has sat in that room now. He has never complained ... never asked for a Defender. He has denied nothing and admitted to nothing." Dysea spoke. She turned to her lover. "It is frightening. The wolf in me ... the wolf in me wants to rend his flesh from his body, but the elf in me wants to run and hide. Bella has Mateau been able to provide you with any information?"

Isabella nodded. "He has been watching this Solomon. It appears he is the middle man so to speak. Mateau has informed me the fourth VBAE is missing, but that is no surprise really." Isabella said. "Mateau has found a work order buried with other requisitions requesting that it be replaced due to faulty circuitry. It shows the VBAE as being shipped back and they are waiting for a new one."

"More than likely it is within this compound they have built." L'tian spoke.

Isabella nodded. "That is my guess as well."

"And this Roland signed the order I take it?" Dysea said.

Isabella nodded. "Indeed he did." She replied. "In fact Roland has also been the one to approve every purchase in the last thirty-five years pertaining in any way to the field of research and development within the medical field."

"Then he is a High Coven agent?" Dysea said.

Isabella nodded. "Undoubtedly. The only questions that remain are ... who he is working for now ... and what information he has?"

"You trust him Bella? This Mateau?" Dysea asked.

Isabella nodded. "We ... I watched him try to save the life of a child for three hours. He wouldn't give up. And when that child finally died, he refused to allow anyone to touch the body. We ... we wrapped him in soft satin sheets and Mateau and I gave his body to the stars." Isabella looked at her elf lover. "He is loyal my love."

"And this Roland is on Apo Prime?" Dysea asked.

Isabella shook her head. "He's conveniently on his way here to meet with Mateau. It is a meeting that was scheduled some weeks ago, but it only lends credence to my theory of what is going on. Armetus agrees with me as well."

L'tian looked at her. "What theory is this?" He asked. "I thought this all had to do with this cult centered on the first elven King."

Dysea shook her head. "L'tian other things have occurred that lead Bella and I to think otherwise. Arzoal now agrees with us as well."

L'tian looked at them. "I'm listening."

Isabella nodded slowly. "Armetus is aware of what we are doing here and I'm sure he will give you a more detailed briefing at a later time." She spoke quickly. "Everything that is happening is tied together somehow to something larger. I have maintained close contact with Armetus over the past week Dysea."

Dysea nodded. "You told me as much Bella. What is going on?"

"There are assassins on Apo Prime as well as here on Elear, and from what little Armetus was able to tell me, For'mya or this young female Sadi is the target."

"For'mya?" Dysea spoke. "Why?"

"This young Lycavorian female has apparently been used by the High Coven as a low level courier for many years." Isabella explained. "It was she that got the first group of assassins to the island in the attempt on Anja's sister. Armetus has been investigating her for some weeks and just a few days ago she confessed everything to them. They have placed her in protective custody on the island with For'mya. They believe she is merely a pawn and not a traitor, but they feel that either she or For'mya saw something they should not have seen. Six assassins have been contracted and appeared on Apo Prime. Four Bo'yak and two Unsaur. All of them very experienced and having papers that were forged by a man who does work for my father's secret police." Isabella moved to the small table.

L'tian looked shocked. "Bo'yak?" He said.

"Who are these Bo'yak?" Dysea demanded.

"They are far more skilled and expensive than the Kochab who have come after us here. Less so than the Evolli of the first attempt but almost as good." Isabella told her softly. "I have witnessed one Bo'yak assassin take out three Lycavorians Centurions by himself. They are not to be underestimated. And if they are now on Apo Prime then their mission has been sanctioned by my father."

"Your father?" L'tian gasped. "But that would be ... that would only be a prelude to war."

Isabella looked at him. "Or an act of desperation." She said.

"What do you mean Bella?" Dysea asked.

"This young Lycavorian female had contacts within a safehouse here in Wainn. I sent Miai to retrieve that encrypted data from one of Armetus's secure consoles at the palace. She will return shortly."

"Bella what aren't you telling us?" Dysea said.

"Armetus told me this morning before I came here. Armetus believes there is another High Coven agent within our inner circle Dysea." She answered. "This one placed much higher than Aspon ever was."

Dysea looked at L'tian and then back to her. "What leads him to this conclusion?"

"Small details more than anything?" Isabella spoke. "And how what we are dealing with here is tying back to what is happening on Apo Prime in small ways."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.