Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 18

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

EARTH
THE WASTES

"You told us you would succeed Maraud." The albino white skin of the creature speaking pulled back over his lips to reveal needle sharp teeth. "You told us if we killed the rider, this dragon would not be able to act! Not only did you fail in killing the rider, you failed in killing the she-elves!"

This secret mountain base was the last of the True People's strongholds on the northern continent and the most heavily defended. Hundreds of their people resided within the caves and tunnels, heavy weapons set up at nearly every juncture. They had modern communications and facilities that they had managed to build into the mountain long ago to augment what they had discovered was already there. It had once served as a redoubt for the government that had ruled this land before the Great Fire. The One had led them here after years of wandering the wastes and preying on the humans and elves fool enough to enter the wastes.

Maraud turned from the small window that was allowing the sunlight to enter the dimly lit room. This portion of the mountain facility was only a few meters beneath the surface of the mountaintop and it was the only room where sunlight actually made it into the entire facility.

"It was not my mission to kill the rider." Maraud spoke calmly. "That was a mission you gave to the humans. They failed in that mission ... not me. They also failed in killing the elven War Master who I recommended you assassinate many years ago. He was growing too close to you then, yet you ignored me and decided to use that fool elf Anlain's plan. Now Tareif not only has the means to find you, he has the power to destroy this entire mountain with but a word from his daughter. And do not think for a moment she wouldn't give that order if she knew you were here."

"You did not kill the she-elves Maraud." The One spoke now from the chair at the head of the table. "That was your mission and you failed in that."

"I was unable to kill them because I was taken by surprise by this new dragon and rider and fighting for my own life. I am willing to admit my mistakes ... yet none of you are willing to admit yours." Maraud said returning to sit down in one of the chairs. "I told you before that there was a possibility once the Heavyhorn appeared that others would follow. It appears I was right." He looked directly at The One, no fear whatsoever in his eyes. "Now the question is how do we proceed?"

"First ... what can you tell us about this new dragon and its female rider?" The One asked leaning forward in his chair. "She is Lycavorian you said ... like the male?"

Maraud nodded slowly measuring his words. "Yes. She is a Spartan for she wields a Shi Viska, however there is more to her than meets the eye. I ... I believe this is one of the females that..." Maraud remained silent.

"What?" The One spoke.

Maraud shook his head. "It is nothing." He replied quickly. "The dragon is also a female as well ... a pure Firespitter like Syrilth but quite a bit younger. I'd estimate she is somewhere between four and six hundred years old, perhaps as much a eight hundred years. A mere child in relation to their life spans, but still, she is very well trained and extremely dangerous. The same can be said for the Heavyhorn. That tells me there are at least some dragons that survived the purge Chetak was conducting. These females had parents ... so it stands to reason there are others."

"And yet these two defeated you." The second creature spoke leaning forward. "And they did so quite easily ... even without the male rider."

Maraud turned to The One. "Hurcan ... tell this fool to keep his lips shut or I will remove his head from his shoulders and you will have one less warrior."

The creature leaned forward to retort but Hurcan ... The One ... lifted his hand. "That is enough Duirt." He spoke calmly. He met Maraud's eyes. "Duirt has a point Maraud. Syrilth is bigger than both of these dragons and you have been using her for some thousand years now if what you tell us is true. Yet they defeated you."

Maraud nodded. "Yes." He said. "Syrilth replaced her mother when Liraie became unruly after the death of her mate and I had to kill her. And they did not defeat me ... I chose to leave the battle. They had the upper hand at the moment and I felt it better to conduct a withdrawal to gather more information."

"So your control of her is not slipping?" Hurcan asked.

Maraud shook his head quickly. "As long as I have the eggs she will serve me. Syrilth knows if she defies me I will destroy those eggs. They contain her brothers and sisters, and she is not aware that I heard her swear to her mother she would do anything to protect them. I have told you that Firespitters are viciously protective of their eggs. Syrilth will serve me as she has for a thousand years if she wants her siblings to continue to live."

"And this new dragon?" Hurcan asked.

"It's true that Syrilth is bigger than the Heavyhorn and this new dragon, but only by a meter or two." Maraud spoke. "And this new dragon is a pure Firespitter like Syrilth as I said, though considerably younger. That will be our advantage. I will separate them and defeat them one at a time. Once that is done you can move against the female elves."

Hurcan nodded. "The human Crescent escaped Eden City after your failed attack." He spoke. "As did this elf fool Anlain. Our elf agents within Eden City say there is now a search on for someone called Talco. He is ... they called him a Kavalian."

Maraud's head came up quickly. "A Kavalian? Are you sure?"

Hurcan looked at him. "You know of these ... this species?"

Maraud nodded slowly. "They are similar to my people ... but covered in hair all over. They are feline in nature and exceptionally vicious. The few reports I was able to steal from the Coven while they were here on Earth indicated they had been almost wiped out by the High Coven. They apparently declared war on the High Coven and they paid for that folly with the complete destruction of their empire."

"They are enemies of the Coven then?" Hurcan asked.

Maraud nodded his head. "And my people as well." He replied. "They also tried invading the Lycavorian Union a hundred years or so before the High Coven. That didn't succeed either."

"They do not seem to be very lucky." Duirt spoke.

Hurcan nodded. "No they do not."

"This information was in these reports you stole?" Duirt asked.

Maraud nodded. "Yes."

"Perhaps you could make these available to us?" Duirt asked.

"If you wish." Maraud spoke. "Do you intend to reach out to this Kavalian dog Hurcan?" He asked.

None of the three men in the room saw the small cardinal red colored eyes of the dragon hatchling ease back from the grate along the bottom of the floor. Nor did they hear the whisper like brush of talons across the metal surface as the hatchling turned and faded into the darkness of the air duct once more.


Syrilth twisted her head quickly at the small lance of pain that shot up her left foreleg. Her sienna colored body rested on the cool floor of the massive hanger that occupied the top of the mountain hideout. It was the only place large enough to hold her and her seven siblings that had hatched over the last five years. Her ochre colored eyes watched intently as the dark red carmine colored dragon licked the burn path on her leg slowly and carefully. It was only a very minor burn where the new Firespitter had singed through her psychic shield, but it still stung as her brother licked it once more to speed the healing.

It will heal in a few more hours Roluth. Syrilth told her brother and she saw his bright rust colored eyes turn to look at her. Be at ease brother.

Roluth was nearly as large as she was now Syrilth noted proudly. He had been the first of the seven eggs Maraud and the albino creatures had forced to hatch with their falsely generated weather conditions and primitive lights and heaters. His carmine red scales were healthy, but all of them were underfed and lacked the comforts of a real cave and home, and it showed in the sheen of their scales.

She burned through your Mindvoice shield sister? Roluth spoke softly even though they both knew that none of the albino creatures or even Maraud could Mindvoice on the level they were using now. How is that even possible?

Syrilth met his eyes and shook her huge head. I do not know. She was very young ... no more than six hundred years ... seven at the most and the Heavyhorn female only slightly older, but their power was incredible. The Firespitter's control and the intensity of her flame is not something I have ever seen Roluth. Not even from our mother and father. And the Heavyhorn ... it is the second time she has hit me with some invisible weapon. In the air over the big water I thought perhaps I had twisted my wing ... but it was something she did. It has to be.

And the female wolf?

What I felt from her was staggering. Never have I felt such Mindvoice power from her kind before. Syrilth answered. Far more than even the male that rides the Heavyhorn, though his is considerable as well. They must have absolute control of those dragons. And I sensed something else as well ... in her blood. Maraud ... he thought to use his aura on her as he has done with other females of his kind. She laughed at him Roluth. She spoke of a King ... a new King.

A King?

They have had training. Intense training to be able to do what they did. Syrilth said softly. It is the only explanation.

What do you think she meant? Roluth asked as he settled his huge bulk beside his older sister.

Syrilth shook her head. I don't know. I am larger than both of them, yet they faced me without fear. Without question. Their eyes burned with fierceness. We did not get near the she-elves that Maraud wishes to kill. And the Firespitter came after us when we ran. She is faster than me Roluth.

If the she-elves still live, Hurcan will want him to try again. Roluth spoke.

Syrilth nodded. Yes ... but not for at least a few days while I heal and they formulate another plan. Maraud believes my injury to be more than it is. I need time to think about what has happened.

And to rest sister. Roluth told her. He has had you out for days since the last moon.

I keep wondering how these dragons came to be here Roluth. Syrilth said as ideas and circumstances raced through her mind. They can not be in service of the Vampire Coven, their riders are Lycavorian. Like Maraud.

He once worked for the Coven sister, you said this yourself. Roluth corrected her.

Syrilth looked at him. Mother once told me that there was hundreds of our kind Roluth. Thousands. She said they forced her and father to fight them, lied to them about things that had happened. Maraud and others forced them to fight our own kind! Mother said that they lost this war and that is why Maraud and father's rider left the planet with them. The other Lycavorians they were fighting ... they were killing our kind and mother said it was unlikely any survived except us. What ... what if she was wrong Roluth?

What are you saying Syrilth?

What if these dragons are from that planet? What if we are not the only ones left of our kind brother? Syrilth spoke. Even if only a few hundred.

Roluth's rust colored eyes grew slightly wider. There would be ... there would be females I could mate with!

You foolish male! Syrilth admonished him with a tinge of humor in her voice as was her way. Do you think of nothing else!

Tell me you have not thought of it sister? Roluth said canting his head to the side. A mate of your own? Children of your own? It is in our blood, and while you are quite attractive Syrilth ... you are my sister. What did the Firespitter look like Syrilth? Was she lean and muscular? Were her scales shiny and smooth or...

Syrilth's eyes grew wider. Roluth! You are a genius!

His rust colored eyes narrowed in confusion. I am.

Yes! They must hunt! They are dragons after all! Syrilth spoke. I can tell Maraud you need to hunt for us because of my injury. You can fly high near the elf city until the Firespitter reveals herself. Then plunge on her and take her as your mate as is our way. As father did mother! Once you have mated with her she will be bound to you and she can help us!

Help us to do what sister? Roluth spoke though Syrilth could feel his excitement in their connection at finding a mate.

Think brother! You and she can make clutches of eggs. You can help her to kill her rider and once she is free of this wolf female that controls her, she can search for where Maraud has our brothers and sisters hidden away. Syrilth explained. There are only so many places he can keep seventy-three of our mother's eggs.

Roluth began to see what his sister was saying. Once she finds this place she can burn the white skinned creatures there.

Syrilth nodded. And then we can finally rid ourselves of Maraud and the others here. Then we will be free!

Syrilth! Syrilth!

They both turned quickly to see the dark green, eight week old hatchling madly flapping its wings as if rushed over to them.

Majeir! Where have you been little one? Syrilth demanded.

They watched as the meter and a half long hatchling skidded to a halt between them. I was watching vile Maraud from the secret place.

Majeir I have told you it is dangerous! Syrilth exclaimed.

I heard them talking sister! They did not know I was there! I masked myself just as you taught us. The small hatchling spoke proudly.

The first thing Syrilth had taught her seven siblings was the ability to mask their strong Mindvoice presence just as her mother had shown her. It was what allowed them to speak with one another without Maraud or any of the white skins hearing them.

What did you hear little one? Syrilth asked.

The white skins are angry with vile Maraud because he did not kill the she-elves. Majeir spoke quickly. He spoke of mother and our brothers and sisters and how he controls you. They spoke of someone else too ... but I do not remember.

Syrilth lowered her head and nuzzled her young sister. You have done well Majeir! But no more doing that unless I tell you, do you understand?

But Syrilth...

No Majeir ... I know you wish to help ... but only go to the secret place when I tell you little one. It is safer that way. Heed my words Majeir.

Yes Syrilth.

Good ... now go with the others and rest. Syrilth ushered the hatchling towards the darkened wall where the other six hatchlings of varying ages and sizes slept. Three females and three males all less than five years old. All her brothers and sisters. She watched for a few moments until she saw Majeir curl up under the wing of her older brother and then looked back to Roluth who was the oldest of the seven at exactly five years old. Syrilth had no doubt he would grow to look like their father and perhaps be the same size. He was already fast growing on her and would match her in size in another year or two perhaps.

Can you do this brother? It will not be easy ... the Lycavorian female was powerful and this female Firespitter is sure to be under her complete control. You will need to be quick brother, and claim her on the first plunge, before she has time to recover and call her master.

Roluth nodded quickly. You know I can Syrilth.

I will tell Maraud you need to go out tonight. I will tell him before he takes the elf female he captured as we returned here to his bed. He will be occupied with her for at least two days before he tires of her. Syrilth spoke. Two days Roluth. You must find where they hunt tonight. Once you know take her on the second night and mate with her.

What if she denies me sister? Roluth asked.

She can't deny you Roluth. Mother told me it is the way of our kind. This is how we choose our mates. Syrilth spoke. The females fly high ... like when we hunt. The males fly above them and choose whichever one strikes their interest the most. Then they plunge upon them and take them. Mother told me that ... that has been our way for thousands of years, even before ... before she and father had to leave. You will like her brother ... she has azure scales and her lines are smooth and elegant. She will give you strong eggs.

I won't fail Syrilth.


AUTUMN MOON-CLASS ATTACK FRIGATE
HAMMER OF THE GODS
1.3 LIGHT YEARS FROM EARTH

The small bridge of the HAMMER OF THE GODS was quiet, just the way he liked it. The third section was made up of nine men and women and himself. He had served on this ship for nineteen years now, advancing to the rank of Senior Lieutenant/Major. His next promotion would come within a few years and then he would get his own ship to command and then perhaps begin to attempt to find a mate and continue his bloodline. His mother was always commenting how he was so handsome and yet still single whenever he returned to Apo Prime, and he wanted to see the look on her face when he finally brought home a mate.

Senior Lieutenant/Major Imror was third in command of the HAMMER OF THE GODS and had already participated in several major campaigns against the High Coven. He had been decorated six times for superior tactics and once for bravery after leading a boarding party against a High Coven BLOODRUNNER Heavy Frigate. That battle had given him the scar that traveled from just below his left ear down his neck and across his shoulder. The piece of bulkhead had nearly cleaved his head off, yet he had refused to leave the High Coven ship until their mission was done, and he had succeeded. He was known as an easy going officer, one who would look after his people as long as when they were on duty he got their very best. His command style had led to many citations for he helped his junior crew members whenever he could, even going so far as to assist two new officers pass several batteries of tests to earn advanced degrees from the Apo Prime University.

Imror lowered the data pad he was reading when he heard the two men at the operations consoles laughing softly. He allowed his section quite a bit of leeway in their actions on duty for he knew at the first sign of anything out of the ordinary they became all business. His section was the only one that the Captain did not bother to follow up on in the middle of their shift.

The HAMMER was currently holding station near the moon of Bor-Heso and tasked with monitoring the travel corridor towards Earth for any unknown ships. They were under full shroud as they usually were when on patrol. Imror had heard none of the crew complaining about their posting to Earth, and he believed many secretly believed it to be an honor to guard the planet their King considered home. It also helped that the elves, vampires and humans who called Earth home were friendly and open, in far more ways than any they knew back on Apo Prime. Imror was sure that most of the crew had been to Thermopylae at least once to see the burial monument of the King's father and honor his deeds.

"What is so funny Senior Tech Preni?" Imror asked with a small grin.

The man at the sensor console turned in his chair. "Durcais and I were attempting to figure out which of the Queens will give the King better looking daughters Lieutenant/Major." The man answered quickly. All of them heard the chuckles come from the other bridge crew members, including the two Lycavorian and one elf female.

"That is so typical of men." The elf female spoke turning from the three consoles that encircled her at Helm Control.

"Come on Kyria, are you going to tell us you have never thought about bedding with the King?" The second man spoke as he turned in his chair.

The dark haired elf female snorted. "Why would I think about something that will never happen?" She spat at them playfully. "He already has an elven Queen and an elven Royal Concubine. That should be all the answer you need."

The two men laughed. "Do we detect a note of superiority in your voice Kyria?"

"Of course you do fool!" She answered.

"I'll have to talk to Orys about that." Durcais spoke referring to her Lycavorian mate. "Last time I heard the two of you together it seems you were doing most of the howling. Kept me up most of the night too."

That brought a round of laughter from everyone on the bridge and Kyria took it in stride. "At least my husband can make me howl Durcais." She stated adding to the laughter that even Imror couldn't help. "The last time you made a woman howl was when your mother gave birth to you."

Durcais's smile was wide. "And that was without trying!" He declared. Kyria couldn't contain her own laughter at that comment and she shook her head as she turned back to her controls.

"So what do you think Lieutenant/Major?" Preni asked once more turning back to Imror in the command chair. "Durcais believes it will be Queen Aricia. I say it will be Queen Dysea. How can you not want to run your fingers through hair that color or look into eyes like hers?"

Kyria snickered in amusement. "How do you know a daughter will look like Queen Dysea fool?" She barked playfully. "The King has the purest Lycavorian blood that has ever been recorded. All of his children will look like him."

"Bah ... what do you know of genetics!" Preni spat back just as playfully.

"About as much as you." Kyria popped.

Durcais laughed. "He knows nothing!"

Preni waved his hand at both of them and looked back to Imror. "You are single sir. What do you think? Honestly speaking?"

Imror smiled. "While I believe any daughter of the King and Queens will be stunning, in my humble opinion the smallest of his queens will give him the most beautiful daughters." Imror spoke.

Preni and the others looked surprised. "Queen Anja?"

Imror nodded. "Imagine a female who would be three quarters Lycavorian of the King's blood and one quarter Hadarian of Queen Anja's blood. She would have her mother's long red hair and her soft green eyes. She will have green eyes without question because of her Hadarian blood, but even with black hair like the King ... she would be a vision."

Kyria turned in her seat and looked at him. "That was elegant Lieutenant/Major." She said.

Imror nodded to her. "Thank you Kyria."

"You are just saying that sir, because Queen Anja has the largest goldur of all the Queens." Kyria spoke. (Breasts)

Imror shrugged. "Well ... there is that to consider." He spoke with a huge grin. "With genes like that how can you go wrong?"

Preni and Durcais roared in laughter as Kyria shook her head. "Lycavorian men! You're all the same!"

The soft beeping on his console caused Preni to turn as he was laughing and he viewed his console. His smile disappeared immediately and he turned fully to face his controls.

"Unknown contact!" He barked.

Those two words silenced the laughter and the entire bridge crew became all business.

"Preni?" Imror spoke as he came to his feet.

"Bearing four one three! Range ... six million kilometers! Just entering the system! Hold on! Two ... three ... four more joining the first!"

"Classify them!" Imror barked. "Status of Shroud?"

"Shroud is operating at peak efficiency sir!" The voice from the other side of the bridge snapped out.

"I now have seven unknown contacts! Same bearing ... range closing slowly!" Preni spoke crisply.

"Durcais talk to me." Imror spoke stepping up behind the man's chair.

"Unknown classification sir! They aren't High Coven." Durcais replied. "Trying to match them now! Stand by!"

"Helm, bring us out of the moon's shadow slowly. One quarter on the sub lights!" Imror barked. "Let's not disturb the gas clouds Kyria."

"One quarter aye! Moving to point seven nine from current location." She answered as her hands adjusted her controls.

Imror felt the HAMMER shift ever so slightly and he smiled. His bridge shift were superior to all others he had no doubts. "Faria ... get the Captain up here."

"Aye sir." The second female nodded from her communications station.

"Sir..." Durcais spoke again. "Five of the ships are Mizarian Mark Three transports being escorted by two Limian QUASAR-Class Cruisers."

Imror looked at the back of his head. "Limian? Durcais are you sure?"

Durcais nodded quickly and looked at him over his shoulder. "Positive sir. Their profile and power signatures match perfectly."

"Why would the Limians be out here escorting Mizarian transports?" Imror asked no one in particular.

"Lieutenant/Major ... we did get those new orders from Admiral Joarl. By order of Queen Aricia we are to maintain surveillance of all unknown and unregistered ships. Something to do with Kavalians." Faria spoke from her console.

"Get me a copy of that order now!" Imror spoke.

"Captain will be here in two minutes! He says to maintain contact!" She told him.

Imror nodded. "Understood."

"They are moving very slow." Preni spoke. "Their formation is tight and they are moving very slow."

"They are trying to maintain as low a sensor profile as they can." Imror said. "They are outside normal transit routes and not trying to draw attention to themselves."

Preni looked at Imror. "Why come this way if they are going to Earth?"

"Durcais what is the complement of a Mizarian Mark Three?" Imror asked.

"Forty-seven crew and up to five million metric tons of cargo." Durcais replied instantly.

"How many troops?" The new voice asked.

Imror turned and saw the weathered face of his captain come onto the bridge, still pulling on his uniform jacket. "Captain Daro."

The tall Lycavorian, his dark hair almost white moved onto the bridge. "Senior Tech Durcais?" He asked.

Durcais turned in his chair and looked at his captain. "Sir ... three thousand four hundred if fully loaded."

Daro nodded as he fastened his jacket. "Three thousand four hundred." He said.

Faria handed Imror the data pad. "That order you wanted sir."

Daro looked at him. "That is the order from Admiral Joarl?"

"Yes sir, I was going to verify its contents." Imror spoke.

Daro smiled and squeezed Imror's shoulder. "You will make a fine commander Imror. And I am proud you have served under me."

"Thank you sir." Imror said in confusion.

"It appears that we now have a Kavalian Intelligence agent loose on Earth ladies and gentlemen." Daro spoke as he finished fastening his jacket. "Queen Aricia has ordered all ships in Earth command to be aware of any unknown contacts that might be trying to slip past our regular screening lines and make it to the planet."

Imror looked at him. "An attack by Kavalians?" He asked. "They haven't been heard from in nearly three centuries sir."

Daro nodded his head. "Yes I know. We all are old enough to know the history behind the Kavalians and the Union. We are all also old enough to remember just how exceedingly brutal and violent they can be. If these ships are indeed carrying Kavalian troops and they get down to Earth's surface..."

Imror's eyes grew a little wider. "Helm ... you will execute a turn to port and accelerate to one half on the sub light drive!" He barked. "Bring us to within preferred main sensor array range and hold!"

Kyria nodded without hesitation. "Aye sir!"

"Durcais prepare a full passive sensor sweep from the main array!"

"Yes sir!"

Daro nodded to him. "Bring all weapons and shields to stand by Imror. Faria get me a line to Admiral Joarl ... I don't care how many repeaters you have to use."

"Understood sir!"

Daro met Imror's eyes. "Queen Aricia is on Earth with her dragon Isheeni, as well as Commander Isra of Mjolnir's Hand and his dragon. They will find the Kavalian scum there. It's up to us to make sure they don't have company they don't want."


EDEN CITY

Tarifa already had all the company she cared to entertain at the moment and that was in the form of Isra's pile driving fifteen inch cock as he gripped her slim hips and drove himself into her, grinding his hugely thick organ inside her belly with expertise. Tarifa felt every single inch of his massive pole filling her, every wonderful vein that adorned his beautiful cock firmly pressed against the walls of her sopping pussy. Her hands clenched into fists on the bed, pulling the soft sheets with her long fingers as she ground her teeth together, trying in vain to hold off the staggering orgasm that was building deep in her belly.

"Isra ... ohhhh ... harder my ... harder my mate! My husband! Please ... don't ... don't tease me ... ohhhh!" She cried out.

Tarifa could concentrate on nothing else at the moment, as her wolf blood burned hotly for her mate and he increased the speed and power of his dominating thrusts into her depths. Tarifa shook her head back and forth, her raven hair flying in all directions as she fought the losing battle against the impending volcanic orgasm. Isra's aura had long ago enveloped her within its warm embrace, driving her and Aihola into a frenzy as it always did. Neither of them could deny him, they didn't want too. His aura was pure and wild and filled with so much passion and desire for them that it set both of them on fire no matter what they did. Even Aihola her Drow Mistress and perhaps the strongest willed woman Tarifa had ever met, even with her half vampire genes Aihola was putty in Isra's all powerful embrace. Isra had taken each of them dozens of times in the last week, sometimes alone but more often than not together because it was they who had initiated the encounter, so happy that they finally had the man they craved so deeply over the last year. The one man that filled their beings even though he had been millions of kilometers away on a different planet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.