Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

HOPE'S QUEST
FOUR HOURS BEFORE LAST PIRATE GATE

This is what Anuk so loved about her husband and her Alpha mate, as his long, powerful arms wrapped tightly around her svelte, muscular body and he drew her naked flesh close against him.

His chiseled ebony body was wrapped around her lightly tanned freckled one, her hips resting in his lap, her upper body stretched out on the bed in front of them. His immense twelve inch charcoal black cock was buried completely within her warm depths, stretching her as only he could. The last of his searing hot seed was leaking into the velvet heat of her tight, bald pussy and his large hands on her hips were keeping Anuk anchored and unmoving at the base of his shaft. As her thighs quivered in the remnants of their passion, and she felt his thick black cock twitching inside her, Anuk had absolutely no desire to move one millimeter. Her cerulean blue eyes glanced down quickly at the two small puncture marks in her left breast and then her eyes went to the two similar puncture marks in the muscle of his neck and shoulders. The wounds were now healed over but still visible, but they would disappear in a few hours. His head rested against her freckled breasts, their breathing coming in great heaves, the sheen of sweat on his bald head shining in the soft light of their quarters. His entire body was covered in sweat, and his ebony skin glistened in the light in such a way that it only served to stir more desire in Anuk, prolonging the delicious sensations she was currently feeling. As her wide eyes looked around the room, her small hands slowly stroking Daniel's shoulders and head, the last eighteen months raced by in her head and Anuk knew one thing for certain.

Anuk knew her life had not truly started until Daniel had blasted his way into it and swept her off her feet.

Anuk had been a slave once. A Wood Elf Ranger under her father's command. A routine combat patrol on Earth had resulted in her being captured by slavers. Anuk did not know at the time that she had been the target of the raid because her father was considered a threat to the High Coven and their take over plans. Almost an entire year she had spent enduring beatings and countless rapes by men with the same color skin as her husband and mate. During that time period if someone had told her she would be mated to a man with the same color skin as her captors, and she would be withering in delight beneath him, Anuk would have ripped their face off gladly. She had grown to savagely hate anyone with dark skin during that horrible time in her life. Yet now here she was, and every morning that she woke, Anuk thanked the gods that Daniel Simpson was her husband and that he had come into her life and made her a wolf and Ngauro just like him.

It was a decision Daniel had agonized over for several moments she knew, not wanting her to hate him for turning her into an animal, but in the end it was the only thing that had save her life and kept her close to him. And no matter what occurred in the time since that day, Anuk never once considered what she had become as an animal. The four days they had spent in that tunnel escaping from New Las Vegas had been Anuk's true awakening, and she had fallen hopelessly and completely in love with the hulking black Spartan in those four days, that much Anuk knew without question. He had treated her as a delicate flower, protecting her and keeping her safe from harm even while his dark eyes smoldered with desire and passion for her. Never once had he acted incorrectly, yet Anuk could see the want and need for her in those eyes. She could feel the burning of his wolf blood for her even then, though she did not know what it was at the time. Anuk was quite sure that even if those creatures had not attacked them and they had left the tunnels safe and uninjured, Anuk would have dismissed the man she was promised too by her father and remained with Daniel. He had become her purpose for living in the complete and selfless way he had watched over her. The few times she had slept in those powerful arms, wrapped within that blanket of warmth and security his huge body provided, Anuk had never felt safer. When she had woken in the hospital after he had bitten her and realized she had become wolf, only his powerful arms around her kept her from going insane. When she fully discovered what she could do it was the most glorious thing she could have ever imagined. Anuk relished the moments she and Daniel had spent running together, and being in their wolf forms as he taught her all she needed to know.

Anuk marveled many times at the way she fit within his arms like the fingers of a glove, and it was almost comical to others when they saw her wrapped within his embrace. His six foot five and two hundred sixty five pounds was enormous when compared to her form, and Anuk had been frightened at first to see that his cock was every bit as large. Larger than anything she had ever seen. Their first time together in the shower of Daniel's quarters had only initiated the craving for him that still burned in her elven and wolf blood. He had reached places with his cock that Anuk had not known she even had, and any doubts or fear she may have had at his size quickly vanished in the waves of pleasure that he made rip through her. The more they slept together and the more she grew accustomed to the enormous size of his cock, their pleasure had only increased and grown more passionate. It had been a precursor to pleasures that still never ceased to increase, and the pleasure that made her see stars no matter how many times her made love to her. Anuk was not a petite female elf, having inherited some of her father's height and musculature. She stood roughly five foot eight inches tall and she was a hundred and thirty pounds of muscle and curves when not in her wolf form. Daniel's body was chiseled from steel and granite it seemed and Anuk learned to take care of her own body, honing it into the lithe weapon that it now was, for there was not an ounce of body fat on her. Her breasts were high and firm, topped by pert pink nipples, her waist narrow and elegant. Her legs were long and ended in perhaps her finest asset as Daniel had told her so often, and that was the perfect ass that he spent considerable energy exploring with his lips and tongue and hands every time they were naked together in bed, or the shower, or anywhere for that matter. He did this to Anuk's eternal delight.

This was a part of Daniel that only she and Nayeca would ever see. To others, Star Colonel Daniel Simpson of the United Lycavorian Union projected violence and death and the unnerving ability to do those things so very well. His persona and aura told others he had killed before, that he would kill again, and that he knew far more ways to eliminate you than anyone else you may have known. He was generally considered by most, even by Martin the King, to be the most lethal Spartan in skill behind only the king. He had jumped at the chance to become part of The Durcunusaan, the unit formed and led by her father and General Vistr. His loyalty and love of the King was something that was spoken of in whispers in taverns and eateries across Apo Prime. Their history together was the second most popular course in many of the Universities across Apo Prime and it reached even as far as the planet all of them still considered home. Earth would always be more than just a planet to them, it was the place they all came together, and all of them would consider Earth their true home until they left this life. No matter the outward projection of his aura to others, to Anuk and Nayeca however, Daniel was like a gentle giant, and he caressed their bodies with a grace and expertise no one saw from him on a regular basis. A grace and expertise that always had their bodies crying out for more.

Nayeca.

They had almost six months together before Nayeca had come into their lives and caused both of them to fall in love with her, completing their unlikely trio. Anuk liked nothing better than to be sandwiched between Daniel and her Drow Mistress, the contrast in their skin colors never ceasing to incite burning desire in her. She like nothing better than to be laying between them, giving and receiving every ounce of pleasure she could receive and bestow. Anuk would do anything Nayeca wanted of her in their bed, and she had done just that on many occasions for her Drow Mistress. Anuk had known of the Drow growing up, and their history, but she had never imagined herself as the sexual slave of her very own Drow Mistress. Upon meeting Nayeca however, Anuk had soon discovered something else about herself that was new to her yet felt so very wonderful, and that was the desire to be submissive to Nayeca in whatever way she needed in their bed. Daniel would sometimes play the same role, though it was harder for him because of his Spartan nature. Nayeca dominated Anuk in their bed in every way, yet she loved Anuk just as intensely as Daniel did outside of their bed, and treated her as a cherished lover and mate. They were often seen in the markets of Tuya shopping and visiting friends they had made, while holding hands and sharing affectionate kisses in full view of everyone that could see them. And they did so without the slightest hint of shame or embarrassment. Most knew the unlikely pair of elven females were the mates of Colonel Simpson, and no Lycavorian male, no male in general would approach them in any way except to exchange pleasantries. They had shared many nights of mind blowing pleasure, the three of them, and none of them wanted it to end. They would always be together they knew.

This night was different though.

Daniel had a strange look in his changed yellow eyes this night, a look of desire and want that Anuk had not yet seen. Much to her delight he had wasted no time in stripping Anuk out of her clothes and beginning what had only just ended after two staggeringly pleasurable hours. Daniel had been more demanding and intense, driving his pulsing ebony shaft into Anuk with increased fervor and passion, his huge cock sending her into a world she had not visited before this night. Their actions had quickly chased the exhausted Nayeca from the double bed with a chuckle so that she could sleep. Every touch of his fingers upon Anuk's skin set fire to her supple body in a way she had not experienced before and she could not explain it. Every driving stroke of his huge cock within her sent ripples of new found delight surging through her, until his pile driving strokes into her body caused the orgasms to pile upon her one after the other as if they would never stop.

"You are mine Anuk! You are my soulmate!" He had gasped just before sinking his fangs into the flesh of her breast and sending Anuk into a world of blissful abandon she was only just returning from. Two hours it had lasted until he had bitten her, and she had reacted out of her own instinct really, and had sunk her own wolf fangs into his neck as his searing hot come was blasting into her. The sensations this action caused had been incredible, as the flavor of his warm blood had splashed over her taste buds. They were not like vampires and didn't need to feed on each other's blood, and it took only a few drops of his warm blood to ignite a volcanic eruption of pleasure and seal them together forever, binding them as soulmates in much the same fashion as Martin and Aricia.

Now as they lay trying to catch their breaths and calm their racing hearts, Anuk's hands stroked his broad shoulders with love and tenderness, as his large hands did the same with her legs and hips.

"Daniel?" Anuk gasped softly, her eyes wide and filled with passion and love.

Danny lifted his head slowly from her taut abdomen and turned his face to look up into her cerulean colored eyes. "I have wanted to do that for a long time baby. I just ... I just didn't know how." He said with a loving smile as he pulled her up easily in his lap, Anuk groaning as his still hard cock sank even further into her depths.

Danny gazed at her deeply and even now there were times when he could not believe she was his. He and Martin had lived and fought together since they were both small boys, and until recently they had not even known who and what they truly were. They were like brothers, as only the fires of combat could forge two men, and they would come to each other's aide without question or pause. When they had returned to earth after discovering they had come almost five hundred years into the future, they had taken it in stride as they had done with everything in their lives. Their true Spartan nature, unknown to them until only two years ago, had instilled a laconic bravery in their blood from birth and they took everything that happened to them through the years as if it was meant to be. They had fought together in some of the darkest and most violent places that ever existed on Earth, always coming out ahead of their enemies.

Danny had never known true love however, until the moment he had inhaled Anuk's scent on the RAPTOR as they were moving to rescue her. It was that moment when he knew that this woman, regardless of the fact that she was an elf, Danny knew she would be with him for all eternity. When they had returned to Earth and discovered elves, most of them could not believe that something from myth and fantasy was now very prominent and alive on their planet. They had accepted it however, with the same off handedness that had angered so many who did not know them through the years. Their first days together had been a test, but Daniel knew Anuk would ultimately be his. His father had explained it to him one night in Sparta after they had discovered who and what they were. A Lycavorian Alpha male will always recognize the female that would be his Soulmate his father had said, regardless of circumstances or events, and that female would always be his in the end, for once she felt the attraction and love for her, she would not be able to deny it either. Danny had spent four days in those tunnels trying to bury the burning in his blood for Anuk, and without even realizing it all he had done was make it all the more obvious to her, and cause her to feel the pulsing in his blood for her and her alone.

He had gone berserk when those creatures had attacked them and gravely injured Anuk, the three faded now almost non-existent scars that crossed her breathtaking face diagonally barely discernable. Daniel remembered when they were fresh and had laid open her face to the bone. He would have slaughtered hundreds of those creatures in his rage, until the last drop of blood had left his body. Anuk had been dying, their wounds on Anuk filled with a poison that was racing through her system. Anja had been helpless against it, and it was then that Martin had told him to bite her and make her like them. It had been the only way to save her and keep her in his life, and after only a few moments of indecision, Danny had done just that. The moment she had awakened in the hospital and cried out for him within Mindvoice Danny knew they would be together forever. Her cinnamon scent was like a drug he could not live without, and he had spent countless hours simply nuzzling and exploring every portion of her luscious elven body, especially the most perfect ass he had ever seen on any female.

Little had changed when the Drow warrior Nayeca had come into their lives. His own mother had a female lover for the times when his father was away, and while he had been stunned and slightly irritated at the dominance over Anuk that Nayeca displayed in their bed, that had quickly faded away when he saw the loving way Nayeca treated Anuk outside of their bedroom. He had never expected anything to happen between him and Nayeca, but that first night on Earth had begun a never ending ride of pleasure and exploration. That first night discovering Nayeca astride Anuk's face as his mate pleasured the Drow female had been something he had never seen before, and Danny was no stranger to two females being together. He had shared many nights in bed with Julie and Anja together until Anja's intense love of Martin and Julie's new found love of Tari had drawn them apart. Yet seeing Anuk acting so submissively to Nayeca had made his cock harder than it had ever been. Seeing them together, the contrast in their skin coloring, the way their lush bodies pressed against each other, it had nearly overwhelmed his senses. He had taken them both that night, and none of them had looked back since. Anuk was his Soulmate of that he was certain, and this action tonight sealed them together forever. Yet Danny knew, like Martin knew, Anuk was his Soulmate but Nayeca was someone neither of them could live without now. She had entwined herself within the fabric of their lives so completely that Danny loved her and her sweet apple scent almost as intensely as he loved Anuk.

Anuk wrapped her arms around his shoulders as her large breasts crushed against his steel hard chest. Her rust colored red hair splayed all around her shoulders, plastered to her skin due to sweat and she crushed her lips upon his, kissing him with heat and love and passion and desire. She kissed him until she had to breathe once more, and finally pulled her lips away and gazed into his eyes. "I ... I know what this means Daniel. It is the same thing Martin and Aricia have shared." She spoke softly, still trying to calm the racing of her heart, now beating out of control once more because of the passion in their kiss.

Danny nodded slowly and kissed her lips gently, lowering his head to spread fluttering kisses along her shoulder and neck and then looking at her once more. "I truly hope that you aren't angry." He spoke softly. "I've never wanted to ... I don't think I could go into the future without you in my life Anuk. I knew that the first moment I saw you. I've wanted to perform the Gravinolfgrek for a few months now. I didn't have the courage until now."

Anuk couldn't help but smile gently, her face alive and bright with love and happiness. "Daniel my love, I could not be any happier than what you have made me right now."

Danny was not an emotional man by his nature, but he reached up and brushed some rust colored hair from Anuk's bright face and gazed into her beautiful elven eyes. "The day you entered into my world Anuk, that day you made my life have purpose. You made it mean something."

"And that day you gave me my life back." Anuk spoke softly, brushing her full lips across Danny's cheek. "I would be nothing without you Daniel."

Nayeca watched from the shadows, her own heart racing as she heard them talking to each other. She may have been chased from the bed by their actions, but she had witnessed the entire episode, and now she felt fear grip her stomach and her heart. The most passionate nights of her young life had occurred in their arms and in their bed, and Nayeca did not want to lose that. Anuk's body was a temple Nayeca would worship at every night if she was allowed, and Daniel made her feel things that she never thought possible. She had spent countless hours reading about Lycavorian culture, and she knew the significance of this ritual they had just performed. They would be bound to each other for all time now, eager to make children and begin a family. Where would that leave her? They were her life now ... and she did not want to lose that. They...

"And you complete us Mistress." Anuk's soft voice echoed across the small room to where she stood.

Nayeca's head snapped up, her amber eyes wide and she saw them both gazing at her, the sides of their heads resting against each other.

"Are you going to stand there hiding in the corner as if we don't smell you or come over here where you belong?" Daniel asked with a grin.

Nayeca stepped from the shadows slowly, the simple tan shirt barely covering her lush Drow elven body. She was the same height as Anuk, with the same perfectly shaped ass and full breasts. Her shimmering white hair hung down past her shoulders to the middle of her back, contrasting starkly with the light Bistre black color of her silky skin, her amber eyes bright and focused.

"Forgive me." Nayeca spoke softly. "I only came in for a blanket to chase away the chill. I did not mean to..."

"Your heart pounds in your chest Mistress." Anuk spoke almost submissively. "As if you are worried about something."

The quarters on HOPE'S QUEST were not large, a semi spacious main room and the bedroom cabins. The bedroom cabins were tiny in comparison to what most of them were used too, but they were Spartans and the mates of Spartans, and complaining never crossed their minds. This allowed Daniel to reach out and grasp Nayeca's hand quickly, pulling her to the side of the bed where she climbed slowly onto the soft mattress with them, the edges of the tan shirt lifting on her satiny thighs slightly.

"Nayeca ... do you honestly believe that because we ... because we have done this that we would abandon our love for you and what we share with you for any reason?" Daniel asked her in a calm, even voice.

"I know what the significance of being Soulmates is for your people Daniel. I have spent much time studying the history and culture of your people. We both have." Nayeca glanced quickly at Anuk. "And we all have experienced what it means, what the power of this ritual ... what the significance of it means with the King and Aricia." Nayeca said meeting his gaze with her amber eyes.

"Mistress ... you can't think we would just throw our love for you away." Anuk spoke softly.

Danny reached up quickly and wrapped his fingers within the silky softness of Nayeca's shimmering white hair. No matter what time of day it was, her hair always seemed to feel like fine silk against his skin.

"You are every bit my mate Nayeca of the Drow. Never doubt that for an instant." He spoke firmly. "This does not make me love you or desire you any less, it does not make Anuk love you or desire any less. You are a sacred part of our lives Nayeca, a part of our lives that we could not go on without."

"But I am not like you and Anuk." Nayeca spoke softly meeting his eyes. "I am not wolf Daniel."

"Do you think that matters to us Mistress?" Anuk asked her softly but urgently. "That has never mattered to us! It did not matter to me the first time I tasted you, nor has it mattered any time I have tasted you since Mistress. I am submissive to you in our bed because I choose to be, because it gives me pleasure! It has never mattered to Daniel as he made you cry out his name. We love you Nayeca, for who you are! And we would fight to the death against anyone who tried to take you from us!"

Nayeca stared at them for a long moment before lowering her head. "I ... I do not believe I could go on if I lost either of you." She said softly. "I am a Drow warrior yes and I am supposed to be strong, but the life I have found with you both is beyond anything I have ever imagined or hoped for. I would fight without hesitation for that ... for that love to continue."

Daniel looked at Anuk and motioned with his head. They both groaned softly as she extracted herself from his lap, his still semi erect cock slick with their combined juices as it slid from within her tight pussy. There was no shyness, no embarrassment between the three of them. They had shared each other enough times in the last eighteen months that being naked was the most comfortable thing around each other. Daniel moved quickly when Anuk shifted herself from his lap and he pulled Nayeca into his arms before she knew what was happening, and in a moment she was sitting in his lap, her back pressed up against his chest tightly, and she could feel his huge cock between her thighs. Danny pulled the shirt over her head with one gentle tug, her white hair falling around her face and shoulders. Daniel made no move to seduce her however, wrapping his arms around her instead as Anuk shifted on the bed and stretched out in front of Nayeca, pressing her naked flesh against her Drow Mistress now. Nayeca's hands reached up and griped Anuk's head as she gazed at her lovingly.

Daniel leaned forward and firmly nuzzled the back of Nayeca's four inch long elven ear, causing her to gasp softly and her hands to tighten on Anuk's head as shivers of delight coursed through her.

"You are my mate ... our mate Nayeca of the Drow, and you will always be our mate." Daniel whispered into her ear, his lips grazing the extremely sensitive ridges of her ear as he spoke. "You will have my children in the future if that is what you desire, just as Anuk will have my children. That is what I desire. I will never forsake you just as I would never forsake Anuk. I will make you like us ... I will make you wolf if that is your wish Nayeca, but know that we love and cherish you as you are now, and that will not change whether you are elf or wolf."

Nayeca's breath was coming in short gasps now as her passion and desire rose quickly at his words. He could always turn her to putty by nuzzling her ears, just as he turned Anuk to putty by doing the same thing, and when combined with the words he was speaking to her now, it had begun a slow burn in her abdomen.

"You ... you would ... you would do this for me?" She gasped out, feeling his huge cock begin to thicken between her thighs, and then it was pressing firmly against her already soaked entrance. Her strong hands dropped to his thighs and squeezed. She may not have been fully wolf, and therefore could not feel the aura Anuk told her that Daniel could project as deeply as she could, but after so long with him, his DNA had begun to alter hers and she could feel it ever so gently swarming around her. There was no denying that in his arms he could turn her on instantly with just a simple caress and she pressed back against him, relishing in the feeling of being in his arms.

Anuk brought her lips close to Nayeca's, her cerulean wolf eyes wide and now filled with renewed desire of her own. Desire for her Drow Mistress. With the only exception being the times when Daniel was pile driving his beautiful cock into her, the most intense and pleasurable moments Anuk had ever experienced were when she was locked in a mutual embrace with her Drow Mistress and they were happily lapping away at each other, something that Nayeca did very willingly and quite happily even though she was Drow. Nayeca could see the black outlining the cerulean blue color, and she could just detect the tips of Anuk's fangs protruding from beneath her luscious lips. "We love you Mistress." She drawled in an extremely seductive voice filled with want and need. "We will do whatever you ask of us."

Nayeca gasped as Danny's hands slid under her armpits and gripped her full breasts tightly as he nibbled the top of her four inch pointed ear. Her lush body was beginning to burn, becoming hotter than she had ever felt before. Nayeca could feel Daniel's steel hard cock now, pressed tightly against her pussy, poised to fill her completely. The shaft was burning with heat and need, its thickness pulsing as if it was alive. There had never been a man before Daniel, Nayeca able to avoid the old laws of her people for many years, and that she was able to take his incredible cock completely within her never ceased to amaze her, much the same as her slave Anuk. He had taken her more times than she could remember in the last year and a half together with him and Anuk, each time causing her to scream out his name in wanton pleasure as he drove that enormous ebony pole into her deeply. There had been times when Anuk was not with them, as she was attending a medical conference with Anja or taking extra classes at the University on Apo Prime, and he had shown her the same devotion and love that he did when they were all together. Even those times with Daniel had been no different, all of his attention focused on her, his hands and lips doing what they always did even with Anuk not in their bed. As he nuzzled her ears, his hands gripping her breasts tightly, Nayeca knew then they meant every word of what they had just told her.

"Let us show you how much we love and cherish you." Daniel's voice was husky and deep in her ear. "Mistress!"

"Oh ... oh yes!" Nayeca gasped hearing his strong voice so close to her ear. Nayeca surrendered to the exquisite sensations coursing through her already. This night she did not want to be Drow, she just wanted to be a woman.

Danny hissed into Nayeca's ear as Anuk's small hand skillfully encircled his steel hard twelve inch shaft, squeezing it lovingly and stroking it several times to bring it to full hardness once more. As she did this she lowered her lips to one of Nayeca's dark protruding nipples, teasing the bud with the tip of her pink tongue. She stroked his burning shaft several times, bringing him to full hardness before maneuvering the huge engorged head to the entrance of Nayeca's equally tight pussy. Nayeca gasped when she felt the engorged tip of his enormous cock pry apart her slippery labia and slid inside her only an inch, just as Anuk's lips descended to her eraser hard nipples. Danny's hands had dropped to her hips as he grit his teeth and held her in position to keep from plunging into her warm center, his hands immediately replaced on Nayeca's full breasts by Anuk's slender fingers, pulling and pinching her stiff nipples as she knew Nayeca loved.

Anuk burned for her Drow Mistress now, her body once more aflame with desire and need. She nibbled Nayeca's nipple once more before removing her lips and lowering them to Nayeca's abdomen. "We have wanted to show you what we learned Mistress." She spoke softly as her lips and tongue trailed a path down towards Nayeca's partially stuffed pussy. The single thin line of white hair above her pussy was already soaked with her juices, glistening in the dim light of their room.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.