Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 10

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

APO PRIME
ISLAND PALACE

The palace was locked down tight and had been for two complete days now. The full Mora of Spartans, who called the Island Palace home, was spread out from one end of the island to the other finishing their security sweeps. Torma, Miath and now Doranthe were alternating flying in looping circles above the island, their keen eyes helping the Spartans on the ground. Deia had arrived within an hour of the attack with Gorgo and Riall, Andreus and Kmyla flying out to the island on Doranthe almost directly after them. Dasha was keeping Androcles in her apartment, partly to avoid the chaos outside and partly to keep the child calm.

Fuleos was in the main living room sitting next to a still rattled Sivana on one of the comfortable couches. Sivana was used to being on edge but even two days had not helped to calm her nerves after the attempt on her life. She was not used to being a target of Bounty Hunters and assassins. The ancient Hadarian Fuleos had been there for three days now, and like he had been when he discovered his granddaughter Anja was alive, he had been the same upon discovering he had twin granddaughters, and he had tried to spend as much time with Sivana as he could. Of course he had not expected the excitement that time would bring, but he had come to discover that his granddaughter's lives were anything but normal, and it thrilled him to be part of it in a perverse sort of way. Unlike their Aunt and Uncle, who wanted both Anja and Sivana to return to Hadaria and remain there, Fuleos was simply happy to be around them, connected to the future of his family in this way.

Riall was speaking to someone in Martin's office when Sivana and Fuleos looked up as Anja walked in with Deia and Andreus on either side of her. She had changed now, and wore the newer armor that conformed to her muscular but very succulent figure like a glove.

"The administrator for Tuya spaceport is screaming that he is losing business because of the lock down." Deia was speaking. "I told him in rather harsh terms to "suck it up and drive on" as the King is so fond of saying."

Anja looked at her and smiled. "Thank you Deia. Thank you for all you have done these last two days." She said.

"He is your mate Anja ... but he is also my King. "Deia said with a smile. "I've changed Martin's appointment with the Bontawillian Ambassador." Deia continued. "He was very understanding and told me that this crisis takes priority over something as petty as what they were going to meet about and he offered any assistance they could provide."

"I thought they were highly pissed off over our actions." Anja spoke.

"I think that was more for public knowledge than anything else." Deia spoke. "They are firmly behind the King and his actions, no matter what their public face may be. Their Prime Minister has already contacted my office privately to inform me that, any incursion into The Wilds as a result of this attack would simply not exist as far as he was concerned."

"Politics?" Anja asked.

Deia nodded. "Politics."

Anja nodded. "Let him know his words are greatly appreciated and will not be forgotten in the future Deia."

Deia smiled and squeezed her arm. "Coming from you Anja that statement will make him very happy."

"Our people found the Water Lifter abandoned on the edge of the lake not far from the northern district of Tuya." Andreus spoke now. "Whoever was operating it must have started going back as soon as the Hunters began their attack, and they realized that Torma and Miath were still here. It's the only way they could have made it back before Torma or Miath were able to respond."

"Armetus and his people are already working on it." Deia spoke.

"I thought they were forbidden to work within Union space?" Anja said looking at her. "That is part of their charter Deia. Make sure they do not violate that charter for their own sakes. They are too valuable a tool for us to lose."

Deia nodded. "I spoke with Olalla and several other senators last night on the way back here. They have issued a temporary amendment to their charter to allow Armetus to participate. This was obviously an outside act. Kochab are not common here on Apo Prime, and whoever got them onto the planet undetected has some influence off world and in The Wilds. They saw this and deemed it to be an external action, allowing Armetus and his people to investigate. Anything they discover will be acted upon by Royal Spartan Security with Armetus and his people as advisors only. He knows this and agreed with it completely."

"I've already informed Dysea and Isabella of what has happened." Andreus said. "They were preparing to leave for another region of Elear, but they wanted us to contact both of them immediately as soon as For'mya's condition is known. My sister wanted to turn back for Apo Prime immediately, but Martin convinced her For'mya was going to be alright and to remain on course for Earth."

"Kmyla is with her then?" Anja asked him.

Andreus nodded. "Since we arrived. She wasn't too happy, having to ride on Doranthe as pregnant as she is, but she knew it was important and she trusts him."

"And your son?" Anja asked knowing that Andreus's first born was still less than a year old and needed almost constant attention.

"He is staying with Isra's mother Gallais. She adores him ... and between my mother and Gallais, he will be forever spoiled." Andreus replied with a grin. "She came immediately when Kmyla called her. Given what has happen, we did not want my mother to have more than Androcles to care for right now."

Sivana sat on the couch and watched Anja as she spoke with Deia and Andreus. She may have been much shorter than either of them, but it was obvious who was giving the orders here. She spoke confidently and without hesitation, appearing calm and in complete control. She felt the strong hand wrap around hers and she looked at Fuleos.

"She is so commanding." Sivana said softly looking at him. "So sure of herself. Like nothing could faze her."

Fuleos nodded with a smile. "That is not always the case, but it is something that drives your Aunt and Uncle mad." He said with a grin. "She has been keeping you here, away from them to shield you."

"Why?"

"The gift you share with your sister is unique among our people." Fuleos explained. "To be able to draw from the life around you to heal? Only the two of you have this gift. It allows you to go longer periods of time without returning to Ascend on Hadaria, and it allows you to heal injuries that would drain an experienced Healer like Seanna for hours."

"And they want to use that?" Sivana spoke.

"They want to study it." Fuleos corrected her. "Anja has refused to allow herself to be poked and prodded and examined to discover why she is so different. She is Queen of our people and the United Lycavorian Union and she is also part wolf. The fact that she is part wolf angers some of the older Healers, and they think she will not put the interests of Hadaria first." Fuleos smiled. "She has proven them right to a degree, by staying here on Apo Prime more than on Hadaria, and helping to push through policies that actually benefit other worlds more. They seem to forget she rules not just one world, but hundreds."

"They can't change the fact that she and the King are..." Sivana started to speak.

Fuleos nodded. "Something that annoys them endlessly, yes I know." He said with a smile. "She is very much her own woman, and fiercely independent. You are much like her Sivana, and you are also different. It is also why she will not allow them to treat you in this manner. You are her sister, the sister none of us knew about until recently. She has no intention of allowing you to be subjected to that drivel, at least not until you know enough to make that decision for yourself. And Anja wants you to have the time you need to make your decision without outside influence."

Sivana looked at him. "Ah yes ... my decision." She said softly. "What do you think I should do? You are my ... my grandfather. You don't have any advice for me?"

Fuleos grinned. "I have loads of advice, but what I think is irrelevant." He answered surprising her. "This is a decision that you have to make. I believe you already know how Anja and I feel, and to belabor that point with you would only serve to push you away, and that is something neither of us want. No matter the decision you make, you will still be her sister, and my granddaughter. That will not change, and we will do all that we can to help you, no matter where you are."

Sivana looked back to where Anja was conferring with Deia. "I think after the last two nights, and what I have experienced, I have made my decision. I just don't know how to tell her." She said.

Fuleos nodded slowly. "I sensed you had come to a decision. You are her sister Sivana, and no matter what may have happen in the past, she loves you no matter what you do. She wants you to be part of her future, and she wants to be part of your future, no matter what that future may bring to both of you. Just tell her, she might surprise you."

Sivana glanced at him quickly and saw him smile at her. She nodded and took a deep breath. "When the time is right." She said. "Right now things are a bit hectic."

Fuleos nodded. "Yes ... I do agree on that."


For'mya's dark brown eyes opened slowly, trying to focus as she blinked rapidly. She noticed the colors were different somehow, as they were clearer and more detailed. She blinked several times again and fear gripped her suddenly as her vision shifted between several different spectrums of color and detail rapidly.

Rest easy. It is normal. The female voice spoke within her head. Do not be frightened For'mya.

For'mya turned her head and saw Kmyla sitting on the edge of the bed she was in. She could feel the soft, satin like sheets and For'mya realized she was in their bedroom in the island palace. She took a deep breath, the smells and scents of so many different things assailing her nostrils.

Kmyla?

Andreus's pregnant mate smiled and nodded her head. Her abdomen was swollen with the child she carried, but she looked just as bright and beautiful as when For'mya had first met her over a year ago.

The changes you are experiencing in your vision and sense of smell will clear in a few moments as your brain begins to cycle through the changes and learns them. You have entered a whole new world For'mya, and I am very happy to welcome you to it. Kmyla spoke.

Martin?

Kmyla motioned with her head and For'mya followed her gaze to see the massive black wolf lying next to her on the bed, the huge head resting next to her abdomen, her hand on top of the soft black fur. She hadn't even felt the soft fur beneath her fingers and she closed them gently now feeling the texture and softness.

He has been beside you since he brought you here. He finally fell asleep two hours ago and I doubt a bomb could wake him now. He wanted to be in wolf form next to you so that you do not fear what you have become when you woke. Kmyla said.

For'mya gently let her fingers stroke Martin's midnight black fur, feeling the thick softness between her long fingers for what was literally the first time. She had seen him in wolf form many times, but never this close to her. He had thought she feared him in wolf form, when in fact For'mya wanted to be like him more than anything and only her fear at the change she would undergo held her back. She turned back to Kmyla. How long have I been here?

Two days. Kmyla answered. You lost quite a bit of blood before Anja was able to heal your wounds. We ... we didn't know if Martin biting you did more damage than he intended. The virus is exceedingly powerful in purebloods, and Martin's blood is purest of all. The virus is stronger and acts more quickly, and we didn't know if your body would be able to handle it initially. It was touch and go for the first few hours until your body started to react and change. You are going to be fine now however.

I ... I am...

Kmyla nodded. Yes. You are now wolf. She watched as For'mya closed her eyes and breathed deeply, a single tear rolling down her cheek. For'mya ... it saved your life. Don't...

For'mya looked at her quickly. No Kmyla ... I'm not crying because I'm saddened. I'm crying because I finally have become what I've wanted to become since Martin first came into my life. I just never had the courage to go through with it.

Kmyla smiled then and squeezed her other hand. He wanted me here because Dysea is on Elear and I am elf like you. The change will be different for you than it was for Anja in many ways because of our elven metabolism. When you are in wolf form you will be larger than most Lycavorian females because the combination of the two genes brings more muscle tissue and body mass out when you change. Like Dysea and me, you will soon discover that you are considerably faster and stronger now, even in your normal elven form. And our natural elven abilities will be increased by a factor of four.

Sivana? For'mya asked thinking of Anja's sister.

She is fine. She has visited you a dozen times since Martin brought you here. Kmyla said with a smile. You have earned a friend in her with your actions For'mya.

And Androcles? For'mya asked thinking of the child they all thought of as their son.

Dasha has him. He is safe. Kmyla spoke quickly. The island is secure now, and they are investigating. Armetus has been brought in and I'm quite sure we will discover what happened and how they were able to get to the island undetected. Your mother is arriving within the hour if I understand, and your father will be here later this evening. He is working with Dysea on something that has come up on Elear and he took a later ship.

Do ... do they know?

Kmyla shook her head. That is something you should tell them. You and Martin. You will be weak for about a week until the changes fully take effect, and then as Anja discovered another year or so down to the molecular level before they are fully complete.

I will be able to shift?

Kmyla nodded. Oh yes ... and so much more. I wouldn't recommend it until your body has fully recovered from the trauma of your wounds, but I will leave Martin and Aricia to explore that with you. Right now ... you need to stay in bed for a few more hours. Become accustomed to your new vision and begin to file the sights and smells away within your mind. Reach out to Anja or myself if you need help with this until Martin is awake. It can be taxing at times, but it will quickly become second nature. You already had your Mindvoice abilities, so that will not be new to you as it was to us, though now that you are fully wolf, you might find them slightly stronger than before.

Thank you Kmyla. For'mya said squeezing her hand. For everything.

There is nothing to thank me for. I would do anything for Martin and the others. Kmyla spoke. And besides, I was becoming bored at home. Don't tell Andreus this, but the ride here on Doranthe was exhilarating. And speaking of rides ... I believe you have a visitor as well, someone who has been watching over you since yesterday.

Kmyla motioned to the open balcony door and For'mya watched as the meter long dragon hatchling eased into view slowly.

Aurith! For'mya spoke looking at the sapphire scaled dragon with smiling eyes. She was the third of Isheeni's eggs to have hatched, and everyone agreed she was going to be the spitting image of her mother with the exception of her breathtaking gold eyes. For'mya had been the third person to hold her after she had hatched, but Aurith's eyes had first opened while For'mya was cradling her and that moment had forged a small connection between them. A connection that would grow stronger over the years. Your father would not be happy you have left the safety of the cave during this time.

I ... I wanted to see how you were. The hatchling replied as she scampered to the edge of the bed. She flapped her wings quickly, almost a meter long wing span now, and leaped up onto the soft mattress. She saw Martin's sleeping wolf form and stopped cold.

He is sleeping Aurith, do not worry. For'mya said. You and Jeth and Elynth are ok?

Jeth is making a nuisance of himself as he always does. Aurith replied as she settled on the bed next to For'mya. Elynth is with Androcles and grandmother Dasha. Mother and father think they are bonding even now.

I will leave you three alone. Kmyla spoke. Make sure she rests Aurith.

I will. The light blue hatchling replied with a dragon grin.

For'mya watched as Kmyla left the room, and then she turned back to the young dragon next to her on the bed. So tell me what has happened Aurith.


EARTH
EDEN CITY
HOME OF WAR MASTER TAREIF

Tareif stared at the transmission of Vengal on Apo Prime, the data pad in his hand, his eyes wide in disbelief.

"I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back to you Tareif, but there was an attempt on the sister of Queen Anja at the Island Palace two nights ago, and things have been pretty busy here." Vengal spoke. "You have the data I sent you. It's all I was able to put together with what is available in the archives and people I have talked to about him."

The last two years had seen Tareif and Vengal, once bitter enemies, become the best of friends in all regards. Saving the lives of your children as Vengal had done for Tareif's sons usually did that. Tareif had found a kindred spirit in Vengal, a man fiercely devoted to what he believed and even more so to his family and the King. Tareif knew Vengal's only daughter Anuk was husband and mate to Daniel Simpson, a man that Tareif also owed the lives of his sons. When the history of Martin and Daniel had been discovered, Anuk was already a wolf changed by Daniel to save her life. She embraced that entire part of her life then, as well as her growing love for the huge black Spartan everyone called Danny. When it came time to leave Earth, it had been an easy decision for Vengal and his wife to make. They had left with Daniel and Anuk, and their three sons to go off into the stars, but he and Vengal spoke at least once a week now.

"This is all true Vengal?" Tareif asked.

Vengal nodded as he lit the large pipe he had taken to smoking in the last year. "All of their training took place on Apo Prime. I supervised a small portion of it, mainly in regards to Earth history and the battles we fought against the Coven. I know of three female offers of companionship made to him myself. Two Lycavorians and an elf. He never showed one iota of interest in them."

"An elf female?" Tareif asked. "I was under the impression the elves not born here on earth are even more stunning in looks."

Vengal nodded. "They are in many respects. Most have not seen the battles that those who were born or created on Earth have seen. What makes it worse is that his mother owns an eatery in a section of Tuya that has many elves living in it. She makes some of the best elven food I have ever tasted outside of my wife's, and she is Lycavorian. Her clientele has grown in leaps and bounds and now includes almost as many elves as Lycavorian Spartans. This man Isra ... he commands an entire section of Mjolnir's Hand Tareif. He comes and goes to the island palace when he pleases. He calls the King and Queens by their first names Tareif. You know Martin Leonidas as well, if not better than me, and I tell you now, in Martin's eyes, Isra holds the same respect and love that Andreus and Daniel Simpson do."

"Why would they not tell me Vengal?" Tareif asked.

"When they first returned they were still trying to come to grips with Dekton's death Tareif." Vengal spoke. "All of you were. I know how you regarded Dekton my friend, he was like a son to you, and his devotion to Tarifa and Aihola was absolute. Isra's devotion to them is equal to that, if not more Tareif. He underwent two surgeries to repair wounds he received protecting Tarifa, did you know that? Never once has anyone ever heard a single word of regret or doubt in that decision from him. He bears those scars proudly because they were received defending his mate."

Tareif nodded. "His pilot told us about those surgeries."

"Lohana?" Vengal spoke nodding his head. "I was invited to the Welcoming Ceremony for Lohana's daughter. They make a good team Tareif, and her husband and Isra are close friends. You should have seen them get stinking drunk together at the celebration with Martin and Andreus. I thought Lohana was going to shoot them all." Vengal spoke with a laugh. "His mother and sister still speak of Tarifa and Aihola on a regular basis Tareif." Vengal continued. "You would like them. Gallais reminds me of Palina in many ways. Do not let the history of his father and brothers cloud your judgment of him Tareif. He is not and was never like them. He is as honorable as Dekton ever was, and after our mission to retrieve the Drow, you know how well I regarded Dekton."

Tareif nodded. "Would you ... would you allow Anuk to be with this man if she was not the wife and mate to Daniel?"

"Yes." Vengal replied with no hesitation. "Without question. Give him a chance Tareif. Allow him to show you that he is every bit the Spartan that Dekton was, and so much more. You will not be disappointed my friend."

Tareif looked at Vengal in the transmission. "Your words mean more to me than you know Vengal. And coming from you, the praise you give him is truthful and from the heart."

"Do not blame Tarifa and Aihola Tareif. In their defense, they must have thought Isra did not want them since this man intercepted all the transmissions he sent." Vengal spoke.

Tareif nodded. "It appears to be unrelated to our current problem." Tareif spoke. "This man apparently wanted their affection for himself. When Isra confronted him this morning, I thought the man would shit in his pants he was so frightened. This dragon of his, standing over his shoulder, it does tend to intimidate many people." He couldn't help but grin at the memory of that this morning.

"Do you trust our King Tareif?" Vengal asked.

Tareif met his gaze. "Without question, you know that well enough Vengal." He answered instantly.

Vengal nodded. "Do you believe he would assign a man that he did not trust completely to guard who he considers his only true sisters, regardless of their blood?"

"No." Tareif said.

Vengal nodded. "Then trust in his wisdom now." He spoke. "Isra will allow nothing to happen to them if it is within his power to stop. He loves them that much my friend. And if what you tell me is true, that love is returned by them."

Tareif nodded. "It is."

"Then step aside and watch what he can do Tareif." Vengal spoke. "You might find he is every bit the Spartan Dekton was. And more ... like I said."

"Thank you Vengal." Tareif told him.

Vengal nodded. "I must go now. You have my personal channel if you need anything."

"And you have mine." Tareif spoke.

"Until we see each other again my friend." Vengal spoke before the transmission ended.

Tareif sat back in the chair and shook his head. "I have been a fool Palina." He said softly.

His wife and mate of over three hundred and fifty years came up behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"No my husband. You have been a protective father." Palina told him. "Now all that remains is for you to make things right between you and Isra, and do not let that young man who so loves our daughters, go a minute into the future thinking you hate him."

Tareif looked at her. She had long ago taken to calling Aihola their daughter because of the bond she shared so deeply with Tarifa. "You are right." He said.

Palina nodded. "Good. Then you must come to grips with the fact that Zaala has also caught the eye of a young Spartan soldier." She said with a smile.

Tareif rolled his eyes. "Will none of my daughters choose men who are normal?" He spoke loudly.

Palina laughed. "I believe they take after their mother in that regard. You are by no means normal husband."

Tareif laughed and pulled her close. "No ... I guess I am not." He said. "Does that mean you regret your decision to become my bride?

Palina kissed him. "That was the happiest day of my life Tareif. Nothing will ever change that."

"Good." Tareif spoke lifting her into his arms. "I believe I should show you once more why I love you so."

Palina grinned. "Now that sounds like a good idea."


"I have security inside and outside all of the entrances." Lynwe was speaking as she stood near the wall map of the Eden City Command Center. "They are a combination of Spartans and Tareif's Dragoons that you re-assigned Isra."

Isra nodded from where he leaned against the table looking at the map. "They are the most experienced of Tareif's Dragoons in terms of combat seen. Their instincts will be sharper and much keener to things that may be out of the ordinary."

Lynwe looked at him. "That is why you re-assigned them?" She asked. "Not because you didn't trust them?"

Isra shook his head. "I may be many things Lynwe, but I am not a fool. These are the finest Dragoons Tarifa's father has ever trained. They fought with him for decades, to include your Battle for Earth. I re-assigned them because of this fact, not because I didn't trust them. Trusting them was never an issue, knowing that Tareif thought so highly of them." He moved closer to the wall map. "We should also place anti-air positions on the roof of the Command Center."

Lynwe nodded. "I have men seeing to that even as we speak. Four corner positions, each with a portable 20mm chain cannon and portable missiles. Will they hurt this dragon and rider if they show up here?"

Isra shook his head. "I don't know. We are not aware of how deeply they are bonded so it is hard to predict. The psychic shield Aelnala and I project when we fly would protect us for a time against the force of concentrated 20mm cannon shells directed at us, I do not know about the missiles. With this rider and dragon... ?" Isra shrugged. "I would say based on what we saw, we would probably be safe, but the more time that passes, I just don't know." He looked at Lynwe. "Where is Commander Layna?"

"Wherever they go in this building Layna goes with them." Lynwe spoke. "They did not want to flood their meeting rooms with security; in fact they demanded that we didn't. The only concession I allowed them was that it would only be Layna in the actual meetings with them."

Isra smiled and shook his head. "They are three of the most stubborn women I have ever met. And I thought my mother had that prize."

Lynwe smiled and nodded. "You will get no argument from me on that."

"Where are the two of you staying at night?" Isra asked.

"The three of us you mean?" Lynwe spoke. "Layna goes where we go now, and I have to say I am not in the least bit unhappy about that. She is a superior Spartan in skill as far as I am concerned, and she is exceptionally intelligent."

"She has no problems that you and Selene are both vampires?" Isra asked surprised.

Lynwe shook her head. "Quite the opposite in fact." She said. "I don't believe Selene is as big a target as Tarifa and Aihola, so I have only increased the security at our home, and Layna now stays with us. Her daughter stays with her parents for the moment until we can solve this problem."

Isra nodded his head. "You know this city better than I, as well as whom you can trust." Isra spoke. "Make a list of which homes you will go to if the need arises, and I will trust in your security arrangements because I hear Selene complaining about them all them time."

Lynwe smiled. "She thinks I am overreacting."

"There is no overreaction right now." Isra spoke.

"Having Layna with us makes it easier to tolerate." Lynwe spoke.

Isra sensed she did not wish to elaborate and he nodded his head. "There have been no murders since our encounter so we have to assume they have forgone killing because we know they exist. Any word from Cody?"

"He swept through the tunnel completely." Lynwe replied. "There were signs of them being there, but it appears they evacuated rather quickly."

"That tells us they have a communications system available to them." Isra spoke. "And it is sophisticated enough that we have not detected it as of yet."

"I will transfer more people to the communications division this evening and have them to begin scanning and monitoring any channels that we know of, as well as the open frequencies." Lynwe spoke. "Admiral Wallace is having his people on EDEN do still image sweeps along the entire eastern seaboard every six hours, and scans of the portions of the Wastes that we have no people in yet."

"I assume our attack on Key West left nothing." Isra asked.

Lynwe turned to face him completely. "Nothing but ruin." She answered. "The air attack and bombardment collapsed all of the tunnels they were using, and flattened any building that was even remotely still intact. Admiral Jamerl sent three Mora in after the attack, and they have found no survivors as of yet."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.