Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 6

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

GELLEN STATION

Sangria/Sivana was going crazy, of that she had no doubts.

Almost three days trapped in this room with men and women who neither liked her nor wanted to be around her. Of course, Sangria had made no effort to reach out to them either. She let her eyes wander over the two female elves who sat facing her across the room, and the lone Hadarian male who occupied the chair by the door. Since Anuk had told her two days ago to stop complaining, none of them had made much conversation with her at all, unless it was necessary. Nayeca, the beautiful dark skinned elf had been the kindest, trying several times to strike up a conversation, but Sangria hadn't allowed it to progress much past the first few questions. It was obvious to her from the way Anuk and Nayeca acted together that they were just as much in love with each other as they were in love with the hulking black skinned Spartan who had left with the vampire witch thirty minutes ago. Sangria had no desire to go to Apo Prime with these people, no matter what or who they were looking for. She remembered vividly the contract they were interested in, and Sangria had done her best over the last nearly forty years to try and forget that particular job. The buyer and the men who he had surrounded himself with were some of the most vicious looking and evil men she had ever seen. She also remembered vividly who they were apparently after it seemed. Seanna could still see the dazzling light brown eyes with generous green flecks in them, and the long raven black hair of the young woman who had been taken from her ship that day. The sorrow and anger she had felt having to drop her in that place was not enough to override her own sense of survival however, and Sangria had gotten away as fast as she was able. What Sangria couldn't figure out was why they wanted to get her to Apo Prime so quickly now. This was no longer just about that contract she had taken, this had now become about her as well and she didn't know why. Her last visit to Apo Prime had ended with a harrowing escape nearly fifty years ago. An escape that had almost cost her not only her ship but her life as well and she had no desire to go back to that planet any time soon.

Sangria had no doubts that Gellen Station was now full of Bounty Hunters just waiting for a chance to collect on the contract that Cyngi and the other Overseers had taken out on her, and she had no illusions that it was a minor contract at that. The only advantage she had going for her now was that they apparently were not aware that she was here on the station; or at least they weren't completely sure. She had to admit, whoever these men and women were, they were very professional and very careful. She was never alone, and as skilled as she was, Sangria was smart enough to know that there was no way she could defeat even one of the elf females, let alone both of them and the Hadarian male. She knew she would have to play along until she had the right opportunity to escape, hijack whatever ship she could, and find a place to hide where no one would ever discover her.

The dark skinned Spartan and the female vampire had left only a few minutes before to supposedly meet with others who were here to help them get off the station, but if Sangria knew Cyngi as well as she thought she did, that was not going to be as easy as they hoped it would be. If Cyngi was involved Sangria did not doubt that the long standing rules of Gellen Station would not matter in the least anymore.


Anja squeezed Danny around the waist in greeting, as he planted a soft kiss on top of her head, his hand reaching out to squeeze Seanna's hand in greeting as well as he hugged Anja back with the other arm.

"It's good to see you Red." He spoke softly as they stood just inside the landing bay door.

Anja smiled as she looked up at him. "I see Anuk and Nayeca are feeding you well enough." She told him with a grin. "I truly don't know what you would do without those two looking out for you."

Danny chuckled. "They feed me too good sometimes, and without them I wouldn't be standing here either. Pretty much the same situation if Marty didn't have you, Aricia and Dysea watching out for his skinny ass." He replied and Anja stepped up to Yuriko and kissed her cheek in greeting.

"Martin's ass may be many things, but it isn't skinny!" Anja answered with a laugh. She looked at his dark eyes. "Thank you Danny." She said softly. "Thank you so very much."

Dan smiled as he became serious and squeezed her again. They had shared something once long ago, and while it was not meant to be as they both knew, it made them as close as any brother and sister could be. "For you and Marty Red, anything. You know that."

Anja smiled as she turned to Yuriko, stepping up to her. "Yuriko..." Anja said softly. "What you have done for..."

Yuriko smiled and shook her head. "I am a firm believer in things happening for a reason mother." Yuriko spoke with a nod this time. Anja and the others could not stop her from calling them mother and after a few weeks they had given up trying. "Having this Sangria turn out to be your sister as well as our only connection to Lisisa was meant to be."

Danny looked at Belen and the other Spartans that were dressed in civilian clothes and stood alerly. "You're Atropos's son?" Dan asked.

Belen nodded quickly. "Yes sir."

Danny grinned. "I ain't no sir." He spoke. "But I do have a feeling we'll have to fight our way out of here. I hope you're ready?"

Belen grinned savagely. "I'm always ready." He spoke.

Danny turned back to Anja. "It's gonna be a shootout." He spoke. "They have a pretty good idea of where we have her stashed. Yuriko and I believe that they'll try and hit us the moment we move for the ship."

"I thought this station was neutral ground?" Seanna spoke moving up next to Anja. "A safe haven that no one was allowed to violate?"

Yuriko nodded. "It is." She spoke in reply. "Daniel and I have marked at least a dozen mercenaries who seem to have a different agenda however, and we believe they are working for the High Coven." She said. "They are undoubtedly looking for Sangria as well, and they will not care the station is neutral. They'll pay whatever they need to in order to get these men to either capture or kill her."

Dan looked at Anja. "Marty is coming I hope." He said.

Anja nodded. "He'll meet us on the other side of the defensive perimeter." She answered. "He can't bring MJOLNIR'S HAND across the border as it will violate treaties we have with other established governments. For'mya and Endith are waiting with the STRIKER DT we came on. You'll need to leave your ship."

Dan nodded. "We figured as much. That ship has seen about all the action it's going to get now. It's almost as well known as we are. You bring your dragon?"

Anja looked at him with a grin. "What do you think? Miath is just as much my shadow as Seanna is."

Dan shook his head. "I don't know how you do it?" He spoke. "Just being close to one of those dragons is scary enough to me."

Anja chuckled. "Danny ... I didn't know you were scared of anything."

"Hell yes woman!" Dan spoke. "I keep telling people that's why I have Anuk and Nayeca to protect me at night."

Yuriko chuckled as well. "We should get back to the room as soon as we can." She spoke.

"Does she know who I am?" Anja asked.

Danny shook his head quickly. "She's got a serious attitude that one, and we haven't really spoken to her a whole lot. She pissed off Anuk the first day here." He said.

Anja and Seanna looked surprised. "I though Anuk was the more level headed of your mates Daniel?" Seanna asked finally.

"She is ... which is saying a lot when it comes to our girl." Dan replied.

"You didn't adjust her attitude Danny?" Anja asked. "That's a little bit surprising for me to hear."

"Believe me ... Anuk came close a couple times." Dan replied with a smile. "She's got skill, but she's arrogant and has a serious chip on her shoulder. Sort of reminds me of you when you first showed up on EDEN."

Anja slugged him in the arm as hard as she could. "Bite your tongue!" She snapped.

Dan laughed. "Well ... I'm sure it will be quite the bomb when you do drop it on her." He said. "But right now, let's get off this station and into friendly territory first."

Anja nodded. "I agree." She said.

"We should return to the room in smaller groups." Yuriko spoke. "Belen ... can you drop off and follow our scents two or three at a time?"

Belen nodded. "Easily." He answered. "I'll have my men make their way to your location over a period of thirty minutes so as not to draw too much attention."

Yuriko nodded. "Then we should head back now, and have the next group leave in fifteen minutes."

Belen nodded. "I'll see to it."

"You never do anything the easy way do you Danny?" Anja asked.

"Now where's the fun in that?" Danny answered with a grin.


Sangria didn't know what to make of the diminutive woman who came into the room. She was familiar to her somehow, as if she had seen her before. Her Persian red hair was tied and braided into a long pony tail, and the civilian clothes she wore hugged an obviously very firm and physically fit body with large breasts and a shapely set of legs and ass. She greeted the two elf females with embraces and soft kisses on their cheeks as if they were old friends, while the Hadarian male was greeted with a causal handshake and a deep bow from the man to her. Then those jade green eyes fell on her as the young woman came across the room to stand in front of her. Sangria felt an odd sensation staring at the young woman, like she should know who this was, but Sangria was excellent with faces and she was quite sure she'd never seen her before. She may have been short, but that did not detract from the firmness of her body. Now that she was closer, Sangria could make out the lean muscles hidden under her sleeves and her pants. This was no ordinary woman, and the fact that she was Hadarian did not escape Sangria either.

Anja's hands were shaking as she stared at Sangria and she reached out tentatively with one hand. "I'm ... I'm Anja." She spoke softly.

Sangria looked at her sternly. "And that means what to me?" She snapped, keeping her rude demeanor in full force and not taking the offered hand. She had no desire to become friendly with these men and women after what they had done.

Anja's eyes narrowed a little and she took a deep breath. She didn't particularly care for arrogant and rude people, and even though Danny had warned her, Anja was unprepared for the vehemence with which Sangria's words came out.

"I apologize for what has happened the last few days, and I will explain it to you more in detail when we are off this station, I promise you. Right now however, we need to work together if we are to survive." Anja spoke.

"You apologize for destroying my life? Gee ... that's pleasant of you!" Sangria snapped.

"If I understand correctly, your life was that of a smuggler and pirate." Anja spoke, still maintaining her composure. "Not exactly the most respectful of occupations wouldn't you say?"

"I was doing just fine until you and your friends showed up!" Sangria snapped. "And who the hell are you to tell me what my life is like? You don't know anything about me."

Anja nodded. "That is true ... however I was speaking in general terms." Anja replied. "The life of a smuggler and pirate does not strike me as the most benevolent occupation and certainly not the most rewarding, considering that you are Hadarian and what you could become is so much more."

"You mean become a Healer like him?" Sangria snapped. "Like you?"

Anja's eyes twinkled and she canted her head. "You can tell that from just a glance can you?" She said. "That is certainly impressive, as that is a skill not many of our people have been able to master."

"I am not your people!" She barked. "I don't want to be your people! You suckered me into this with threats and intimidation and now I don't have any option but to go with you!"

"I find trouble believing anyone intimidated you, but would you prefer the option of falling into the Coven's hands?" Anja spoke calmly. "Or being killed by Bounty Hunters perhaps?"

"Those Bounty Hunters wouldn't be coming after me if it wasn't for you people!" Sangria said. "And the Coven didn't know I existed until you people showed up at the Star's Ghost!"

"Do you really believe that?" Anja asked still maintaining her calm. "They eventually would have found their way to you Sivana. We and the Coven ... we are searching for the same thing."

"My name is not Sivana!" Sangria snapped.

"That is your given name." Anja spoke forcefully. She had never been known for having much patience, and even though Sangria was the sister she had never known, she was rapidly beginning to rub Anja the wrong way. "The name given to you at birth."

"How would you know what was given to me at birth?" She almost screamed. "You weren't there! My name is Sangria ... that has always been my name!"

"That is the smuggler's name you gave to yourself." Anja stated firmly, never losing eye contact with her. "You are Hadarian by birth, and your given name is Sivana. That is not something you can escape. Nor is it something I will allow you to escape!"

Sangria stepped closer to Anja, using the three inch height advantage her boots gave her to try and impose herself as greater than she was. "Listen lady ... I don't know who you are, or what you think you are ... but you are not my friend, and I don't want you as a friend! I'm also not stupid ... and the only way for me to stay alive now is to remain with you and your jerk friends that got me into this in the first place!"

Anja did not bat an eye as Sangria tried to intimidate her with the slight height advantage. "My friends have saved your life three times to date, and they have been protecting you for the last week." Anja stated. "You could be a little more respectful towards them."

"Why? Because you say so? You don't know anything!" Sangria asked contemptuously. "You don't look like much sister. Are you telling me I should be scared of little old you?"

"No." Anja spoke with a smile. "I don't suppose I do. And no ... you shouldn't be scared of me, I would never do anything to harm you, but you should be respectful towards my friends because without them, you would already be dead." She stated very confidently.

"Yeah ... as all of you keep reminding me." Sangria barked.

"Perhaps because you need to be reminded of that fact occasionally. The truth does sometimes hurt." Anja said.

The sound of the door opening and three more individuals entering caused them both to turn and Anja saw the look in Belen's eye. She turned away from Sangria and faced him. She had come to know Atropos and Belen well enough over the last few months as her primary Spartan guards to recognize when their faces held alarm or danger in them.

Belen's face and eyes told her of big problems.

"What is it Belen?" She asked quickly.

"It appears our arrival has spurred these mercenary scum into action sooner than we had hoped." Belen spoke confidently and calmly. "They are beginning to mass down the corridor, though they are trying to be discrete about it. Ridiculously so."

"How many?" Danny asked.

Sangria looked at the Spartan soldier and couldn't help but find him attractive. He was not your pretty boy type handsome; he was ruggedly good looking in every sense of the word, with a deep tan, and a lean muscular build under the civilian clothes that he wore. His dark hair was cut short, his face sporting a two or three day old growth of whiskers that only added to his appeal in her eyes. And his dark eyes were bright and alert. He moved with the confidence of a predator, and the hint of wildness in his eyes caught Sangria's attention more than anything else.

"At least a dozen, perhaps more." Belen replied. "We should begin moving back to the ship now my Queen." He said stepping closer and looking at Anja intently. His father had taught him that Anja could be extremely stubborn at times, and there were moments when you had to make your voice heard with her. "There could be more massing in other locations and the more time we delay here, the more time they will have to lay traps along the way."

Sangria's green eyes went a little wider when she heard him call Anja 'Queen' and her eyes darted to Anja. She watched Anja nod quickly. "I agree Belen. I have no desire to remain here any longer than necessary." Anja spoke just as calmly.

Who were these people? Who was this woman that seemed so very familiar and was called Queen? What exactly had she gotten herself into here? All these thoughts were zipping through Sangria's head.

"The King should not be far from the rendezvous coordinates Milady." Belen spoke. "He and my father would not be happy if I allowed something to happen to you now when we are so close."

Anja smiled and reached up to squeezed his thick arm. "Don't worry. When it comes to situations like this Belen, I will listen to your council without question."

Belen smiled and nodded slowly. "Good. I did not want to have to resort to what my father told me I might have to do."

Anja laughed at him. "I don't even want to know." She replied. "Belen ... I want you to stay with Siv ... Sangria."

"Milady ... my duty is to you." Belen stated quickly.

Anja nodded once more and placed her hand on his arm above his Shi Viska. "I know ... but I trust you more than anyone to keep her safe Spartan. You know what she is to me Belen?" She spoke softly so that only he could hear her words.

"Yes Milady I do." Belen answered quickly. He glanced at Sangria and then back to Anja. "I will do as you wish Anja."

Anja touched his arm gently. "Thank you Belen." She said softly.

Danny stepped up to the door. "Ok ... Anuk, Nayeca and I will lead out. Yuriko, Anja and Filrian next, Belen with Sangria and then the others fall in behind us as we move. We make no stops people. If they looked threatening then they probably are, so take them down. This station is about to bust wide open, and we need to get off quick."

Danny saw heads nod in agreement and he looked at Anuk and Nayeca standing next to him. "Ok ... let's do this!"


MJOLNIR'S HAND

Martin snapped awake this time, even the cool air of their quarters on MJOLNIR'S HAND not removing the cold sweat that poured from his chest and forehead. His eyes were wide and fully changed; his fangs extended to their full length. He could hear the alarm of the communications chime on the table next to their bed but he ignored it completely as his senses reached out for Aricia.

"Beloved!" Aricia's voice gasped from beside him and his head snapped around instantly at the tone of her voice. She huddled on the bed, the sheets wrapped around her, the remnants of the cold sweat still in sight as drops of sweat rolled down her face, and between the deep valley formed by her breasts. Her azure blue eyes were also changed and her fangs fully extended.

Martin didn't pause and shifted on the bed, pulling her into his arms and crushing her to him. Aricia let out an almost contented sigh as she felt his arms envelope her, and she wrapped her own arms around his head, pulling his face to her breasts as her legs stretched out alongside his waist and curled around his lower back. As his aura wrapped around her Aricia began to regain control of her racing heart.

"Martin! It ... it was so real!" She gasped out, her cheek pressed tightly against his black hair.

"I know..." He spoke softly, his arms tightening around her. "I felt the fire and heat! I felt it as it burned me."

"Something is happening Beloved." She spoke taking his face in her hands and pulling his head away from her breasts to look into his eyes.

"I've never seen them before." Martin spoke softly. "Most of them looked like children Aricia. I..."

Martin! Aricia Blue eyes! Isheeni's frantic voice filled their minds.

Aricia's head came up instantly. Isheeni what is it? What's wrong?

You ... you and Martin were screaming in our thoughts! Torma exclaimed. We saw fire and death and pain!

You ... you saw it too? Martin asked stunned.

As deeply as we have bonded my King, your thoughts and those of Aricia have become our thoughts, especially when they are vivid and unshielded. Isheeni replied. We tried reaching out to you ... but it was as if something had a hold of you and would not let you go. Torma and I finally joined our thoughts and sent a psychic pulse screaming through our bond.

Martin looked at Aricia in his arms. We should have spoken with Helen before we left. He said.

Aricia nodded. We must speak to her when we return. We can not let this go any longer beloved. The four of us ... if something was able to grip us like that ... hold us ... it speaks of great Mindvoice power.

Martin nodded slowly. As soon as we collect Anja and her sister we will return to Apo Prime and speak with Helen. He finally noticed the annoying chime coming from the COM table and he leaned back to slap the panel. "Go ahead!" He barked.

"Milord ... are you and Queen Aricia alright?" Komirri's voice echoed on the COM.

"We are fine Captain." Martin spoke leaning his head forward to touch Aricia's breasts as her hands stroked his head. There was nothing sexual to their touch, not this time. As with Anja and Dysea and Isabella, just the feel of each others flesh could sooth them in almost any circumstance, and with Aricia it was almost instantly that Martin was able to regain his focus and calmness. The two of them were more deeply connected in many ways, though that deep connection never got in the way of them showing their love for Anja, Dysea, Isabella and most especially For'mya. "How soon until we reach the rendezvous coordinates?"

"I was actually calling to let you know Milord." Komirri answered. "We are thirty minutes from the edge of the Gellen Asteroid Field. We reactivated the Defensive perimeter as soon as we were across."

"How long to Gellen Station?" Martin asked.

"We should arrive in just under forty minutes sire. Queen Anja and the others should be waiting for us there."

Martin nodded and looked up to gaze into Aricia's eyes. "Captain we'll meet you on the bridge in thirty minutes." He spoke. "Make sure we maintain Shroud until Anja contacts us directly."

"Understood sire." Komirri spoke.

Martin kissed her softly, a kiss of great feeling and emotion, and Aricia responded instantly by returning the kiss. After a long moment they parted, and though both could feel the beginnings of sexual arousal flittering in their bodies, they both knew they had more important things to take care of.

Did you hear the name they were calling Beloved? She asked.

Martin nodded. Lycavore. He said softly.

What does it mean?

Martin looked at her. I don't know ... but we will find out; that I promise you.


EARTH
NEW MIAMI

"We will remain until Commander Isra arrives in the morning to review the site." Lynwe spoke to the monitor; Selene's face was very clear and she was obviously at home in their quarters as darkness rose over the beach. The RAPTOR II was still parked on the sand of the beach, the area where the body had been discovered still roped off from prying eyes and over-interested individuals.

"Things did not go well in Sparta today my love." Selene told her. "Our plan is falling apart around us."

"What do you mean?"

Selene shrugged. "It appears that Tarifa and Aihola did not inform Tareif of the role Isra played in saving Tarifa's life, or the fact that she willingly accepted him as her mate."

Lynwe looked at the screen, her amber eyes confused. "Why would they not tell her father?" She asked confused. "Her mother knows and Isra is what they have wanted all this time. It wafts from them openly; even you and I as vampires can smell that. They have turned down every request for even drinks by any male who has asked them since they returned."

Selene nodded. "Yes I know, and there have been quite a few." She spoke. "I was not able to get all the details from Dilios, but Tareif made a scene initially upon meeting him, and it apparently went down hill from there." She said. "It got worse when Isra pulled all the Dragoon security off of Tarifa and Aihola and replaced it with Spartan security until he has time to interview each Dragoon himself."

"He does act with the King's will Selene." Lynwe said the military officer in her coming out now. "That is one of the reasons why Martin formed Mjolnir's Hand. They are to be an extension of his will, his purpose as we go forward."

Selene nodded as she brushed some of her auburn hair behind her elf ear. Though Selene had started this life as the daughter of a human and elf, her ears, though still very elven in nature, were not as large as most elves, reaching to an elegant point after only two inches as opposed to the normal three to four inches on others. "I know ... and it appears this Commander Isra knows that as well. According to Dilios he threatened to relieve Tareif if he did not comply with his orders."

Lynwe chuckled. "Good ... Tareif may be a masterful soldier, but at times he does lack tactful ways of expressing what he feels. He needs to take more lessons from his wife and daughter in that regard."

Selene smiled, her steel blue eyes gazing at Lynwe with devotion. "Were you and Layna able to discover anything?"

Lynwe shook her head. "We must have interviewed a hundred men and women apiece, and none of them saw or heard anything which is not surprising really. Layna is positive it is a male Spartan, but we can not determine why a Spartan would be involved in a plot to kill Tarifa and Aihola."

"I will send the results of Olyne's autopsy to you in the morning Mistress." Selene spoke. "Olyne says the cause of death is identical to the first body, and the body was dropped in the same location as the female. He ran some tests and he has pinpointed the area roughly six miles off the coast. The island of Key Biscayne. The currents brought the bodies to where we found them on the beach."

Lynwe looked at the screen quickly. "That location is close to where Martin destroyed the vampire school with his nuclear weapon."

Selene nodded. "Less than fifty miles." She said.

"Perhaps we will fly there tomorrow and see what we can see. It will give Commander Isra another location to search." Lynwe spoke thoughtfully.

"So what do you think of her Mistress?" Selene asked shyly.

Lynwe looked at the monitor and smiled as she sat back. "This Spartan female stirs you doesn't she Selene?"

Selene couldn't help but blush on the screen as she nodded. "She does my love. I can't explain it ... but she is..."

"She is wild and untamed, just like us." Lynwe finished her sentence. "Yes ... I feel it too."

Selene's steel blue eyes looked at Lynwe sudden worry in them. "Mistress you do not think I would..."

Lynwe shook her head quickly. "No Selene ... I do not think that. I would never think that. You and I were meant to be together my love; I have no doubts of that. Like you, she stirs me in that way as well. Her eyes are ... they are incredible."

"Lynwe ... forget I mentioned it." Selene spoke quickly. "I love you ... you are my Mistress, you are my life. You are all I will ever want or need ... and I am perfectly content to live out the remainder of my years in your arms."

Lynwe smiled as Selene's heartfelt words warmed her deeply and she leaned forward in her chair. "Why don't we see where this thing with Layna takes us my slave?" Lynwe spoke softly. "Perhaps it could lead to something ... perhaps not ... but we are secure in our love for each other and perhaps ... perhaps it is time to allow someone else to share in that love, as Tarifa and Aihola allowed us to share in theirs."

Selene smiled in the transmission. "I will leave it to you my Mistress." She said. "I so wish you were here with me. I am lonely when you are gone."

"I will see you tomorrow evening my love." Lynwe spoke seductively. "Then we will see how much you missed me."

Selene canted her heated alluringly to the side and pursed her lips. "I look forward to that my love." She said. "Be safe Mistress and I will see you tomorrow."

"I love you Selene." Lynwe spoke softly.

Selene smiled coyly. "And I love you Lynwe, so very much."

Lynwe smiled as the transmission ended and she detected the heartbeat a millisecond later as Layna walked into the Raptor. She turned in her chair and watched the stunningly beautiful Spartan female walk up the ramp, the cut of her fatigues hugging her legs and firm, perfectly shaped ass. Her long blond hair was still pulled into a tight wrap, but even in the man made light of the inside of the Raptor, the golden wheat color was stunning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.