Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood - Book 3: Discovery

Copyright© 2014 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 5

Dragons Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Book Three of the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Dragons Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Vampires   non-anthro   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Military  

Isra watched as they approached the blue green planet quickly, his heart beginning to pound in his chest the closer he got to the world. Down there somewhere was the sapphire eyed female she-elf wolf, the one who had stolen all he was. And because she was so deeply bonded with the amber eyed Drow, all that she was now included her. The trip had been long and arduous for him, each day bringing him closer to what he had gained in one moment and lost in the next. He had claimed her that day on the ship, claimed her as his mate, and by virtue of that he had claimed the Drow who also ruled her heart. The weeks they had spent together had been the most perilous of his life, and the most joyous. She smelled so sweet and pure, her very essence filling his being, bringing him the peace he had sought for so long. Their times together had been his first with a woman, and Tarifa had fit him like the proverbial glove. Her body was perfection, at least in his eyes, and he had taken the time to explore and discover every portion of it in intimate detail. Isra knew he was large in that department, but Tarifa had accepted all of him into her, and if her cries of passion were anything to go by, Isra had done pretty good.

He had known that her Drow lover and she were of one mind really, and after the initial shock of discovering she was also part vampire, Isra had looked beyond that and discovered an equally intriguing and beautiful woman who also had wolf in her blood. He had not spent as much time with her as he should have, and for that he berated himself. But they were also plagued with a lingering love for a man long dead, a man who they could not put to rest. Given what else Isra had discovered in those last weeks on his planet, that lingering love for a dead man would keep them from ever being fully his as he so desired. Unlike his father and brothers, Isra didn't want them just for sex, he also wanted their hearts.

The moment Aelnala had come into his life, everything had changed. The moment he had climbed onto her back, the moment their minds became one that first day, that first hour, his path was laid out in front of him. He had discovered where he belonged, he discovered who he truly could be and the answers he had always sought had come to him. He had felt no fear that day on Enurrua, no remorse against those he had grown up with. He felt nothing but rage when he had struck down his brother for trying to kill the women he loved. The King had made a decision that day, a decision that had altered the course of Isra's life and finally given him a future.

A future he had embraced with open arms.

He and Aelnala were among the six strongest of the Bonded Pairs. Only King Leonidas and Queen Aricia surpassed what he and Andreus could do and the gap between them and Queen Dysea and Queen Anja was rapidly being closed by them as they progressed in skill. He was a Section Leader of Mjolnir's Hand. Three hundred Bonded Pairs as they were now referred to as. A Spartan and a Dragon. Two minds trained to fight and fly and bring peace as one. His Spartan training had gone much easier than he had expected, perhaps because of the skills being bonded with Aelnala brought to him, but he earned his Shi Viska in only three months time, when most took an entire year. Of course it helped that the King's Captain had taken him under his wing as well. The day after having his Shi Viska branded to him, it was then he had thrown himself into his training with Aelnala. Under the tutelage of the First Oracle and the Dragon Elder Mother, he and Aelnala had leaped forward in bounds in their training and the bonding of their minds. To be bonded in such a way with another mind had taken some getting used too, but it came naturally to them both. They were both outcasts in a way which went further than anything else in bonding them as it had.

Isra's aura was wild and untamed, much like his King. He relied on his instincts and his nature more times than actual science or investigation, though he had blended those skills together very well into his persona. He was the youngest son of the man who had kidnapped Queen Aricia and then watched as his son raped her. Isra had watched with satisfaction as the King exact his vengeance on both of them, and he had felt the surge of pride and power when he flew into battle next to the man he now called friend. Aelnala was also an outcast, not by any action of hers, but by an action of men who followed Isra's father. She had sustained an injury many years ago that robbed her of the ability to carry eggs, and for that reason no Dragon male would choose her as his mate. The desire to breed and have hatchlings was stronger in dragons that it was even in Lycavorians, and Aelnala could not fulfill this desire with a male. Like soulmates among his people, Dragons mated for life, and Aelnala would forever be alone because of men like him.

Not like you my Bonded Isra. Aelnala's soft voice interrupted his thoughts. You are not like those men, and you never were. What happened was also partly my fault as well. I was young and stupid at the time. Never think for an instant you are at fault.

Isra smiled and turned to look at her honey colored eyes. Aelnala was a Heavyhorn Dragon, and though no where near as large as Torma, she was above average for her breed. Her dirty yellow scales were smooth and could be very soft as Isra had found on many nights sleeping propped up against her side. She was perhaps a shade over six meters in length and four meters tall at her highest. She weighed in excess of two metric tons, but with constant training and practice with Isheeni over the King's Island, she had become one of the most maneuverable dragons of Mjolnir's Hand, and one of the strongest physically. Her body was thickly muscled, the bone spikes on her large head sharp and solid. The two hand hold spikes on her shoulders were like giant anchors, her wing span twelve meters across from tip to tip. In Isra's eyes she was the most beautiful dragon he had ever seen.

Thank you Bonded One. Aelnala said with a dragon smile, a bearing of her vicious looking fangs and a gentle nudge of his shoulder with her snout. You worry that they will not desire you Isra. That they have found someone else?

Isra looked at the female elf that was their pilot and then back out to look at Earth as it got closer. Yes.

She still burns in your blood?

They both do Aelnala. You know that just as well as I do. He answered. There is not one without the other.

The King told you that he kept them from contacting you Isra. That should tell you what you want to know. Aelnala spoke.

That was five months ago Aelnala. A lot can happen in five months.

You think too little of what you meant to Tarifa Isra. What you meant to Tarifa and by default to Aihola. Aelnala spoke softly. You are in her blood as deeply as she is in yours. If it was meant to be Isra, it will be. Do not try to change something that is out of your realm to change. You are a Spartan now, and we are a Bonded Pair of Mjolnir's Hand. We are the word and the hand of King Leonidas.

We are. Isra nodded.

He is wise for someone so young in terms of years Isra. Trust in his judgment now. He would not have sent you here if he knew that those he considers sisters did not still carry love in their hearts for you. Aelnala spoke. They are threatened and he knows that only someone who loves them can protect them. He has trusted their care and their hearts to you.

Isra turned and looked at her. And if he is wrong?

Then they are fools and there are seven females on Apo Prime who would be happy to have you claim them. Aelnala spoke quickly and with a little bit of arrogance.

Isra laughed inwardly. You have counted them? He asked.

You are my Bond Mate. Of course I counted them. Aelnala replied. Three are worthy of your attentions ... the others only want to play with you because of your status within Mjolnir's Hand.

Isra reached up and scratched her under her mouthful of razor like teeth. I have no worries with you looking out for me do I?

What affects you affects me. Who you love, I will love. Aelnala spoke. I much prefer Tarifa and Aihola, as do you. They are ... worthy of you. Aelnala's words were spoken with a heavy bias she knew, but she also knew she was right.

"We have a communication coming in from Sparta Commander." Their elf pilot looked up from her controls as she addressed Isra by his rank. "It's from a Senator Dilios."

Her name was Lohana, and she had been chosen as their pilot for two reasons. She was very experienced, and she had a wild streak in her that fit with the natures of Isra and Aelnala, but also tempered them to a point.

Isra nodded. "Put it through Lohana." He said.

Isra turned slightly and watched the holo image of Dilios appear on the console in front of him. He smiled and nodded his head. "Senator Dilios ... King Leonidas sends his regards and well wishes."

The man in the image smiled brightly. "He contacted me yesterday to inform me of your arrival Commander. I must say this is an extremely honored event. The first visit by a member of Mjolnir's Hand."

"I'm looking forward to see Earth during my mission here Senator." Isra spoke.

"I have a request if I may." Dilios asked.

"Of course."

"We are graduating a class of Spartans today at Thermopylae Commander." Dilios spoke. "Many have heard of Mjolnir's Hand, but even still some still doubt that dragons exist. There are many here who think it is nothing more than a child's story."

Isra looked oddly at the transmission. "The King and Queen were here for three months Senator, for the birth of Androcles. Torma and Isheeni were with them."

Dilios nodded. "Yes ... but they only flew at night with Torma and Isheeni, and for the most part they stayed within the grounds of the villa. King Leonidas thought it might be too much for others to see."

"I see. What can I do for you then Senator?" Isra asked.

"I would like ... I would like for you to put on a display of sorts to the class of Spartans and those that will be gathered." Dilios replied. "I want our Spartans to know there is much they can aspire too, and that you are the perfect example of that. You and Aelnala."

Isra turned to look at Aelnala. What do you think?

I think I want to fly so bad I am ready to rip open the back of this DT at any moment. Of course we will do this. She replied eagerly.

Isra chuckled and turned back to Dilios's image. "Send me the coordinates of where you would like us Senator. I believe we are ready to depart this ship after six days in space. Lohana will continue on ahead to Sparta. There are quarters for her yes?"

Dilios smiled and nodded. "Yes ... I have arranged everything. There are quarters already set aside for both of you here and in Eden City. I'm sending you the information on that now Commander. I look forward to greeting you on the ground."

Isra nodded. "I look forward to meeting you sir." He spoke as Dilios's image faded.

Lohana nodded. "I have the coordinates." Lohana spoke. She turned to Isra. "You want to execute a Mid Air Launch I take it?"

Isra nodded. "He wanted a show. We'll give him a show."

Lohana nodded. "Fly safe Commander."

Isra squeezed her shoulder as he got up from the seat next to her. "And you Lohana. We'll see you in Sparta."


THERMOPYLAE

Tarifa and Aihola had broad smiles on their faces as they clapped and cheered at the incredible display before them. A full Mora of six hundred newly christened Spartans stood before the crowd of six hundred plus family and friends attending the graduation. Even some of Earth's new trading partners had been invited, different alien species mixed in with the human, elf and Lycavorian men and women in the comfortable bleachers overlooking the field before them. The monument to King Leonidas was the backdrop for the Spartans in perfect ranks of forty across. Several had spoken over the course of the last three hours, and there had been several displays of Nehtes skill and Shi Viskas in use. It was the first such event that Tarifa and Aihola had been to and they were enthralled with the skill and poise of the Spartans.

Tarifa and Aihola sat in the front row and as two of the three Chief Administrators of Earth, they were treated like visiting royalty. Tareif sat to Aihola's left, while Panos sat to Tarifa's right. They were almost regular figures in Sparta now, always welcome and most often staying at the King's villa in the mountains above Sparta. They always had several young Spartans at their beck and call, all Alpha males and all single. Their beauty was renowned in Sparta and they always attracted unmated Alpha wolves, Tarifa especially. All of these males were falling over themselves for a chance to feel the female auras of Tarifa, or the much more sedate aura of Aihola announcing they were available. To the surprise of many, this never came about. Though Tarifa was completely wolf now, and Aihola half wolf, neither of them had even batted an eye at any male that attempted to court them. One of the wiser Alphas remarked how he had detected a unique scent of an Alpha male permeating Tarifa's blood. It was faint, barely discernable, but he had remarked to Panos that for the scent to still linger, the male must be a powerful Alpha.

Panos had done some investigating and finally discovered what had occurred on Enurrua from Tarifa's mother. Over the last year he had come to think of Tarifa and Aihola as adopted daughters because of the time they spent in Sparta, and his mate had remarked how they never returned any look or flash of an aura. She had told him whoever had stolen their hearts must be strong indeed. Panos had gone so far as to speak with Andreus his nephew on Apo Prime, discovering much about the young Alpha whose scent still drifted in Tarifa's blood, and now even in Aihola's blood. He sat with a smile on his face as Dilios got to his feet and moved for the podium that had been set up. He shifted his eyes upward and could just detect the dark spot far above them.

They had refused additional protection, even after Selene had informed them of the second body being discovered, and would not change their schedules for anyone or anything. Panos smiled. Perhaps they would change their tune when they saw who was about to drop out of the clear blue sky.

Dilios looked out over the assembled Spartans, pride always filling him at this moment and he smiled widely.

"You have been through much Spartans!" He spoke into the microphone his deep voice carrying across the large parade field. "You stand here this day because you have passed your Agoge and finally achieved what it is all of you coveted. The title of Spartan. It has been a little more than a year since all of us discovered who and what we were. And now under the superb leadership of three unique and beautiful women, Earth is once more on the road to recovery. I would like to recognize two of them who are present today for this honored ceremony. Chief Administrator Tarifa and Chief Administrator Aihola." Dilios turned to look at them and bowed his head. Tarifa and Aihola, clearly embarrassed returned the head bow and Dilios turned back to the podium. "You hold the title of Spartan now, yet some of you have not yet reached the pinnacle of what you could become. Many rumors have spread across Earth and the Lycavorian Union in regards to this mystery unit that King Leonidas is said to have formed. This Mjolnir's Hand." Dilios let his eyes wandered over the assembled Spartans.

"A unit of Spartans and Dragons bonded together so deeply that they fight with one mind. Think with one mind. Many of you say that dragons do not exist! Could not exist! It is a myth we tell our children. You say that the King himself was here with Queen Aricia for the birth of his son and dragons were never seen. Everyone says it is just a rumor. A story of fiction." Dilios smiled. "It is true Spartans and honored guests. It is all very true. There are two who sit with us today that can confirm that, for they have seen it with their own eyes." He motioned back to Tarifa and Aihola. "Still you say it is impossible. Well I tell you now it is not! We have been honored today Spartans and guests! Honored with the presence of one of the hammers of Mjolnir's Hand! Reach your eyes skyward Spartans and guests and allow me to introduce the Bonded Pair and Section leaders of Mjolnir's Hand, Commander Isra and his dragon Aelnala!"

Tarifa and Aihola had come to their feet as if shot out of a gun, both of them grabbing at each other as they looked up. A thousand pairs of eyes found the small black dot in the sky above them, obviously a ship. Then they saw the smaller black dot separate from the larger one and plummet towards the earth at an incredible speed. As it took shape they could detect the dirty yellow color of the shape and the almost indiscernible figure hunched low. The murmurs grew louder as the smaller black dot grew and took shape. Took the shape that none of them had ever seen before, and as their eyes grew wide, none were wider than the sapphire and amber eyes of the two female elves in the front row.

A thousand pairs of eyes watched as suddenly not a hundred meters from smashing into the earth, a massive set of wings snapped out to the sides of the plummeting object, and with a flick of the huge tail, the amazing dive was ended and that huge object was barreling at them only sixty meters off the ground. With a deafening, deep throated trumpet that she unleashed, Aelnala and Isra ripped over the top of the field at nearly three hundred kilometers an hour, causing screams of excitement and terror followed by a riotous scream of approval from the six hundred graduating Spartans that drowned out all else.


Aelnala banked hard to her right and felt Isra sit a little higher in the saddle as they turned.

Now that was fun! Do you think any of them wet their pants?

Isra laughed feeling the surge of power between them as he always did when they flew. The plummet from eight thousand feet had charged them both, happy to finally be free of the confines of their STRIKER DT. His legs were firmly seated under the Dragon armor of the saddle, and Isra hardly ever used the twin shoulder spikes as hand holds anymore. He wore his full armor, the helmet covering all of his head except for his eyes and part of his mouth and lips. Many of Mjolnir's Hand had decorated their helmets in different styles with crimson colored paint, and Isra's helmet bore crimson flame reaching back from his eyes to circle his helmet.

Why don't we find out? Isra spoke. He placed the barrels as we asked. Shall we?

Oh yes we shall! Aelnala barked. She let out another trumpeting roar before tipping her wings once more and diving back towards the parade ground.


Tarifa gripped Aihola's arms tightly, both of them visibly shaking as they watched Aelnala bank back towards the parade ground.

Nya Istel ... can you... Tarifa spoke to her within their Mindvoice connection. Her voice quivered in anticipation, desire and passion all woven into one. It had started the first time Aihola had taken Tarifa's blood to heal wounds suffered during the battle for Mountain City. That action had formed the bond they now shared, a bond that had grown more powerful as the months went by, and a bond that was now the reason the two of them were consider one.

I feel it my love. Aihola replied quickly, her voice also quivering, but still held back with Aihola's Drow like emotional control.

He ... he is here Mistress! Tarifa exclaimed her sapphire eyes wide.

They watched Aelnala sweep in low over the parade ground once more, her huge wings flaring as they neared the ground.


Dilios had placed several empty barrels all along the parade grounds and with gasps of disbelief, those barrels now launched into the air straight at Isra and Aelnala thanks to her very strong telekinesis powers. Everyone saw Isra's Shi Viska burst into existence with a flash of golden light, and they watched in awe as he lifted his arm and launched it while extending his Nehtes in his right hand.

It was a standard battle drill for them, one of the first they had learned, yet to those who had never seen such a display, it was spectacular. Isra looked as if he had forgotten his Shi Viska was zipping through the air as Aelnala turned sharply to the left, and hundreds of pairs of eyes watched in awe as the Shi Viska struck the first two barrels and severed them completely in half. The four pieces fell harmlessly to the earth, guided by Aelnala's command of her own power.

This is when they felt the most alive, the most together. Their bond allowed their Mindvoice powers to mingle and become one, Aelnala able to draw from Isra's power the ability to maintain their psychic shield when they flew, and to use her newfound telekinetic powers with barely any effort. Isra provided the defense to them, able to use both his Shi Viska and Nehtes in ways that only the King and Aricia had perfected. Their minds were aware of everything around them, every wind current or shift in a breeze, every bird that was in the area, and everything that could be construed as a threat. When they were together their Mindvoice abilities tripled in strength, and even if separated by half a planet, they could still draw form each other easily. Their psychic shield was only needed when they flew and were within sight of each other on the ground, beyond that it was too taxing to leave it up and still use their other abilities. And while they had trained using their Mindvoice talents, they had also trained on the ground fighting. Aelnala was a pure Heavyhorn and could not spit fire or molten breath, but she was still a devastating force on the battle field with her teeth, her talons and her lethal tail. With a mace like bony protrusion on the tip of her tail she could whip and snap her muscled appendage in almost any direction at lightning like speed and do extreme amounts of damage.

Isra threw his Nehtes with all of his strength, impaling the third barrel cleanly through the middle, the Nehtes carrying the barrel to the ground and stabbing deeply to the earth. He reached out with his control of telekinesis, TK as the Bonded Pairs called it and grasped the last barrel with his grip, flinging it directly at him and Aelnala as she turned. He heard the squeals of delight from the gathered crowd and Aelnala roared again, whipping her tail around with blinding speed and smashing the barrel away with a resounding thump. It disappeared quickly over the top of the monument and into the timber beyond.

Land in front of the monument show off! Isra called to her.

Aelnala laughed within their connection as she rolled over a full 360 degrees in her turn, bringing even more gasps of awe from the crowd. She flared her massive wings and easily came to rest on the soft ground before the statue of Martin Leonidas's father, the Spartan King. Isra gazed at the monument for a long moment, taking in the bronze figure of the spear wielding man. Aelnala moved closer, each step as if she was on holy ground.

This ... this is the King's father? She asked softly.

Isra nodded slowly. I have seen pictures of it. I never thought I would actually see it in person. Isra lifted his hand and called his Nehtes to him. Eyes went wide as the spear wrenched from the ground nearly a hundred meters away and flew back to him in an instant.

Isra then climbed slowly from the saddle, settling next to the ground beside Aelnala, and in a show of fealty and honor he dropped to one knee. Aelnala lowered her body to the ground as well, bowing her head as the cheering in the background continued.

We will serve your son well sire. Isra spoke softly. I swear this to you on my blood as a Lycavorian and a Spartan.

The strong breeze picked up momentarily and whipped over the top of the monument swirling around Isra and Aelnala for only a split second, but it was seen by everyone gathered and it was all the answer Isra needed.

The wind is his blessing to us my Bonded Brother. Aelnala's voice echoed softly. Let his gaze guide our actions for all time.

The wind shifted again and Isra's head came up instantly at the two scents he detected. The pure, unmistakable scent of peaches and the fresh, clean scent of cherry blossoms in full bloom. He stood up quickly and turned to look at the bleachers beyond where the Mora of Spartans stood.

Aelnala they are here! He exclaimed.

Tarifa! Aihola! Are you sure?

Positive! I can smell them as easily as I smell you next to me! Isra answered.

This is not the place to rush to them Isra! Aelnala counseled. They are here in an official capacity and we must recognize that and not embarrass them or ourselves.

Isra looked at her with his violet eyes and gave her a crooked grin. You have taught me a little of protocol Aelnala! He spoke almost indignantly.

I have taught you much of protocol, all of which you continuously dismiss. She told him sternly.

Are you referring to the incident with the Veltronian officer? He asked as they began to walk towards the bleachers.

He was an officer of their fleet. Aelnala said.

He was an officer stealing from an elven family their very livelihood when he removed those crystals from their shop. They needed those crystals to power their ovens and stoves. Isra said.

You should not have struck him so hard. Aelnala spoke.

The King would have done worse. Isra spoke confidently. He got what was coming to him for his actions. I was merely the instrument.

Aelnala laughed. It does not hurt that we gained free food for the rest of our lifetimes with our actions does it.

Isra chuckled. I like elven food.

As do I. I would think between them and your mother's tavern, we will never have to cook a meal again. Aelnala spoke. She leaned over and butted her head into his shoulder gently as they walked. Your cooking leaves much to be desired my Bonded Brother.

Isra looked at her. It was never my strong point.

No one approached them as they walked among the ranks of Spartans towards the bleachers. Aelnala looked large when flying, but to men and women who had never seen a dragon before, on the ground she was enormous and no one wanted to be the first to get close to her. And now that the rumors and stories had indeed been proven true, Isra was looked at as something of mythical warrior.

They are afraid of me. Aelnala spoke.

That will change as soon as they learn all they need do is toss a thick slab of beef in front of you and they make a friend forever. Isra spoke.

I can not help it if I like to eat. Aelnala said as they stopped in front of the bleachers, the eyes and faces of hundred showing their disbelief at what stood before them. Isra reached up and removed his Spartan helmet slowly, his violet eyes staring directly at where Tarifa and Aihola stood staring back at him. He fought down his desire to scoop them both up within his TK power and pull them to him and ravage them in front of everyone, announcing his claim to them to the four winds and all who would listen. He took a deep breath and finally tore his gaze away from them and looked at Dilios.

Dilios motioned for them to come up to the podium that had been erected.

Go my Bonded Brother. Aelnala spoke. They can only hear your words and we speak with one voice.

And what will you be doing? Isra asked.

Aelnala laughed heartily. I said you should not rush to them in greeting. I never said I could not!

Isra watched wide eyed as Aelnala maneuvered her huge frame deftly past him with a burst of speed and headed directly for where Tarifa and Aihola stood. Many people scrambled back from Tarifa and Aihola as the massive dirty yellow dragon walked right up to them and lowered its head. Tareif's eyes were wide as were Panos's, but they remained in their places as Aelnala brought her face within centimeters of Tarifa and Aihola.

You are just as beautiful as I remember you both from that field of battle. She spoke to them.

Tarifa and Aihola reached up with no fear and placed their hands on her huge head. Her honey colored eyes closed and her mouth opened in what amounted to a smile for a dragon.

"Aelnala." Tarifa said softly, small tears coming to her eyes as well as Aihola's.

I told you that day if it was meant to be, our paths would cross once more. Aelnala said as she opened her eyes again. It seems destiny and fate has spoken. I sense you are both free of the demons that clouded your minds back then. I am so very happy for you. You are strong enough to Mindvoice; please ... allow me to hear your thoughts in my mind.

Aelnala ... we ... we tried to contact you so many times. Tarifa spoke quickly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.