Shit, Sex and Family Love - Cover

Shit, Sex and Family Love

by Mansi

Copyright© 2014 by Mansi

Incest Sex Story: A family that celebrates love in its most pervert forms. A family deeply into incest and scat.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   .

"No arguments anymore. My decision is final"

There was finality in Mom's voice that sealed my brother's fate. He made a sad face and began flipping through the pages of latest edition of "Incest Today", the most read magazine at our household. We were probably the only subscribers in India of this world class, limited edition magazine that was read by select few, stinking rich and pervert across the world.

I felt bad about Bhaiya. He was just two years elder to me and we always shared an amazing bond.

"Mom, this is not fair. Bhaiya is asking for just one scat party before his exams", I protested.

"Have you seen his grades?" Mom screamed, "No more scat or pee parties before exams and when I say no arguments, I don't expect any. You guys can do all the shit and pee and fuck in the world at home. But no parties before exams are over"

"Okay", was all I could say.

"Bhaiya, it's just a month ... right", I tried to console him, "In the mean time, you have me right", I said.

With that I raised my skirt, lowered my panties and bent on the dining table.

Mom looked at me and rolled her eyes in apparent dismay but uttered "Save some shit for dad, when he comes home he'll immediately demand fresh shit. And you know I can't meet his needs alone", she said.

Bhaiya wasn't amused. He lowered his trousers and fished his dick out of his undies.

"Sumeet, listen to me", said Mom, trying to cajole Bhaiya.

"What mom?"

"I am doing this for you son. Don't you think I too would have to go without it for a month? But I promise, this time I will also call your Aruna Massi", she said with an impish smile. That was the trump card.

"What?", Bhaiya and I both shouted in unison.

Aruna Massi was the biggest whore ever born on planet. She had a body of a super model and mind of a witch. She could take multiple cocks, all at same time, guzzle cum like a bitch, eat pussys like there was no tomorrow and she was the best known shit and pee connoisseur in the family. Her fondness for turds was legendary. She could tell what you've had for lunch and dinner from the taste of your shit. And she had the unique ability to shit long, fat logs without letting them getting broken. Her shit logs were firm, as thick as a girl's wrist and very smooth and shiny. As if those weren't enough, she had the enviable quality of being able to fart at will and even control the sound. Everyone in our family loved farts, especially the less noisy stinkers. Aruna Massi could go on and on with those. Whenever we had an orgy, we surely had a session where she'd be doggy with butts up and face on pillows and rest of the family would turn by turn stick out their tongue at her shitter and taste her delicious farts.

Bhaiya's fat cock had already found his sister's shitter and was making it slick with its pre-cum. My breathing had already turned heavy. I was pushing my bums behind to gobble more of his meat in my shit passage.

"Wait, here take a little of it. It'll will make it slip in easily". That was mom's voice,

We saw her raise her sari and bend, exposing her massive mountains of buttocks. Huge globes of butt flesh separated by a dark crevice which was her arse crack, concealing deep within it, her brown hole – the fountainhead of carnal pleasures.

We knew what she meant. Sumeet withdrew from me and placed his cock on mother's anus while I used the opportunity to spit on my palm and rub it on my arsehole, with one butt pulled to the left.

Mom grunted once and we saw her arsehole opening with a nice slushy brown log of ass lube sliding out. Sumeet collected the most of the gooey matter in his cock and captured the rest on his palm. He returned to his waiting sister who was waiting with her poop hole opened. My mouth was watering at the sight of fresh hot turd. Suddenly there was a tremendous fart from mom's ass and a wisp of stinking gas. There was a collective gasp in the room.

Bhaiya and I had a very special bond. He did not hesitate once in offering mom's turds to me. In fact he had me take a bite even before he had tasted it. It was divine. Mothers are mothers. Bhaiya and I ate fresh shit and he pushed his shit smeared cock in my shit passage and began fucking me.

My own brother was fucking my shit tube with his fat cock, smeared with our mother's fresh shit and we were both chewing out mother's shit and inhaling her ass gas. This must be bliss.

Bhaiya and I have a unique connect when it comes to sex. We don't need to tell each other what we want. If I want him in my ass, I just have to think and somehow he gets the message that my arse needs to be filled in and "pop" would come his boner in me. If I wanted him faster, I just have to think. If he wanted me to squeeze my shithole muscles around his fuck meat, he just has to think and automatically my arse muscles would respond. If he needed to eat my fart, he'd look into my eyes and somehow I would automatically produce a tremendous fart. He loved my shit and considered it. It is a result of deep love and a physical and emotional bond of highest degree.

As he started fucking my shit tube with full vigor, his balls flapped against my pussy and were created a havoc in my insides. My mother understood my need and promptly slipped under the table and planted her mouth on my pussy. Mothers know their daughters so well. Most girls who ate my pussy had to try a few times before their tongues reached the opening. Not mom. Within a second, her tongue was deep into my pussy. With my brothers cock, smeared with mom's fresh shit pistoning my shit passage and my mothers tongue in my pussy, there was just one thing I could do -enjoy the bliss and shout obscenities which is what I did.

"Ohhh ... Bhaiya, just penetrate ... deeper ... so deep that mom's shit and my shit get mixed in my bowels ... ahhh"

"And my cum will make a nice gooey thing sis" Bhaiya shouted

"Kids, my mouth is watering, why don't we shit first", said Mom.

"Do you have a stock in you", Bhaiya asked me.

"She must be having, she has not shitted since morning", Mom responded on my behalf

"Ya, I do. Just pull out and let's shit first", I said

Bhaiya pulled out his cock off me and started to shake it when mom just knelt down and started sucking it.

"Fart's coming, fart's coming", I shouted.

In an instance, my mom's lips were sealed around my shitty puckered asshole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.