The Adventures of Alice
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A middle age woman attends a financial lecture and meets three men. She finds them good company and enjoys their attention not realizing that they hope to fuck her. - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Hairy   Big Breasts  

Alice was in two minds as she stood admiring her garden, it was a lovely day, however, one minute she was delighted that her marriage that had not been a good one had began the appliances for separation and then divorce. The dark side of this morning was that the garden, that giving her husband some credit he had help build would now be at the mercy of developers or who ever bought the property, for as was the case in all marriage break-ups everything had to be divided, cut down the middle.

'What a pity', she muttered to herself. 'The garden was the best in the entire area and had received much praise over many years. 'Maybe I could salvage some things. Maybe there is a property that I could buy after everything is divided, sure it won't be here, maybe in a smaller town and maybe sections of the garden could be moved.'. As she gave her flowering shrubs and plants one last embrace she thought of the circumstances that had led to the break-up that had been so sudden and unexpected.

It was created because of a computer. She knew that her husband's computer had been causing problems and items had been lost or control had been very erratic so that he decided to get a computer repairer individual to clean and fix the 'bugs' that were a concern. The chap arrived around ten that following morning, he was quite attractive, as far as a woman was concerned; he was shown the computer, told of the problems and then left to it. "Give me a call when you have fixed it and if it can't be fixed and a new system is required, tell me that also", her husband said as he left to go to his workroom which was attached to the garage.

It had been over five weeks since her sexual encounter in the city art gallery with the Africans, five weeks since a cock has slid up her, to put it bluntly she was beginning to feel neglected so as the computer repair man settled down to repair the computer she began to take an interest, not in the computer but the repair man. "Do you do this often?" she asked.

"Pretty well every day", he replied as he removed the backing from the control box. "I sometimes have about four customers a day, some people like your husband have old systems that are not compatible with more up to date appliances and if I can I make them compatible", he concluded as he began to do the maintenance required. Alice shifted her position and undid a couple of the buttons on her blouse, she wasn't wearing a bra, in fact she hadn't since her encounter with the business men at the financial conference she attended, what seemed like ages ago. She lent in closer, he turned and gave an almost silent murmur for both her tits were pretty well exposed and mere inches from him.

He fumbled and dropped his screwdriver, she bent down to pick it up and both tits fell free of her blouse, he was in a situation that required immediate action, he too reached down but not to collect the screw driver but to have a feel of those attractive hanging melons. Alice didn't object or push him away but as he pulled her nipples she reached up and gripped his groin. It only took seconds to unzip his trousers, retrieve an already growing cock and buried her mouth over it while he massaged and caressed her tits. As his cock disappeared and he thrust himself up so her mouth could do its magic, he gasped. "Do ... Do you fuck?" She pulled her mouth away, trailing saliva, standing up she grabbed his cock and towed him into the spare bedroom. With her help his clothes fell into a heap and as she wore no underwear she was naked within seconds and as her thighs spread and his cock found the lips of her cunt and as he thrust, burying the item of her pleasure, she gasped. "I ... I do fuck", her next utterances were grunts and gasps as he pumped away. They were like two well oiled machines working in rhyme.

In his workroom her husband finished sanding the top of the table he was making. 'Wonder if the computer is fixed?' he muttered to himself. 'It has been over an hour and I do want it operating for I have research material that I have to get off the internet'. He turned off the machine and returned by the back door. The computer room was empty. 'Maybe the wife is having a tea break so the computer must be fixed' he muttered as he headed for the kitchen, it was empty. "Where the fuck is he", he snapped.

In the spare room Alice and the repair man were too far advanced to even consider the husband. They were fucking with desperation for both it had been awhile since their sexual desires had been addressed, so they were making up for it. The repair man had never before met a customer so randy and he was going to make every plunge of his cock a memory he wouldn't forget and for Alice is was a desire being accommodated.

Maybe if he hadn't been for Alice's cry of fulfilment as he pumped the essence of his balls into her throbbing cunt or his grunt of relief her husband would have just abandoned his request and put it down as a work complete and paid for by his wife, but not now. He opened the door to the spare room. The repair man was still thrusting, pushing his cock as far into her as possible and making sure that his balls were totally empty and as far as Alice was concerned she was hanging on, locking him between her thighs and working in conjunction to the thrusting he was giving. So engrossed in their activity that they didn't hear the door opened and it was seconds before his voice registered. "Well, well", he said. "Is this a new method of computer repairs". They both turned, surprise on both their faces and on the repair man's face was an expression of horror. The mobile camera flashed, revealing them both in the embrace that for the husband was going to be the key for separation. "If you think you are going to be paid, you are mistaken", her husband said. "You have had your pay, achieved between the thighs of my wife. Now grab your clothes and get. As for you wife, you have given me the means, the key to end this ridiculous and unhappy marriage". As he turned to go he dug the knife in further for the unfortunate repair man. "You may find yourself as a witness for the coming divorce for a divorce it will be".

The repair man fled, his mind registering on those parting words about being called as a witness, something that was to plague him for some time, always on edge when faced with any mail registering a government or solicitors logo. As for the wife, she lay for minutes, thighs still well spread and cum dripping from a much filled cunt. She finally got up and sat coming to realise that what her husband had said was for her also a release.

Now as those thoughts and the memories of the activities that led to this day flashed through her mine; she turned to enter the door when her mobile rang. "Hello! She said.

"Is that you Alice", came the returned voice. She said it was. "It is Merv, you gave me your mobile number when you went to the financial conference", he said. "I was wondering if you were free and if you would like a dinner out. I'm here for a couple of days", he concluded. It took that amount of time and conversation for her to remember the events, not so much at the conference, but the room he was staying in with his friend and another colleague that joined them. "Yes I remember you Merv and also your two friends, how could I forget you all fucked me to the edge of exhaustion. Regards your question, yes I'm am free, very free and would be delighted to accommodate your suggestion", she said. A time was set and with a smile on her face, for she remembered only too clearly the delightful ravishing that she had received and the thought of again experiencing his throbbing cock was making herself feel giddy.

She wore almost a twin to what she had on for the conference, but this time it was minus her bra and panties, but again wearing the suspender belt and stockings, for she remembered the gasps of delight of the Africans after she had removed her cloths and just stood in the suspender and stocking, but naturally their interest was on that triangle of hair that was available and eager for cock. Merv arrived; she opened the door on the first chime. "My you are stunning", he said as he gave her an embrace, at the same time giving her tit a nice feel and licking his lips as he felt the softness and realised that she wasn't wearing a bra. "I have booked a table at a nice French restaurant. I have been there a few times on my trips to Melbourne, I hope you like it", he said. She smiled for she also felt his touch up and knew that her nipples were aroused and that her sex was throbbing in anticipation for what would be on the dessert, naturally that dessert wouldn't be the type you eat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.