The Adventures of Alice
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A middle age woman attends a financial lecture and meets three men. She finds them good company and enjoys their attention not realizing that they hope to fuck her. - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Hairy   Big Breasts  

It was just after eleven at night when Alice arrived home. Her husband was still up for the bike race in Italy was in progress on the television. He gave a grunt and then ignored her. Her first point of call was a shower, a nice long and hot shower, mainly to remove any remaining traces of her sexual encounters that afternoon and also to give her body which was pretty well exhausted a boost. After she was just going to bed and let sleep totally recharge her batteries, she slept alone and had for years, so her sleep would be a sleep.

It was after eight when she wandered into the kitchen. Her husband was putting his tutoring papers into his briefcase; there was no kissing or any other sign of intimacy. "I think I'll go into the city gallery for they are having a display of Italian masters from the Spanish Royal House", she said as she put on a piece of toast.

"I gather you won't be home for lunch", he said as he prepared to depart. "I don't think so", she replied. With that said the conversations for the day ended, in fact more words had been spoken in that exchange than had been said all week.

Her husband was well gone when she immerged from the shower, she walked nude into her bedroom, giving herself an inspection. There was no sign of the bruising her tits had suffered, not that she minded for the attention they were getting plus what that triangle of hair was receiving had her full support and encouragement, even her bottom that had received its fair share of cock was showing no discomfort. She applied make-up not too much but enough for an interested male to consider her attractive. She wore a pale yellow blouse, not fully transparent but certainly not opaque. She wore a nice blue skirt and a matching jacket and a nice scarf that gave that finished touch. The two items of her dress deliberately avoided were a bra and panties, however, she did wear something that could be considered 'old fashion' but she considered very erotic – stockings and a suspender belt.

The day before had unlocked a box of desires that had not seen air for decades, she now wanted a repeat. 'I want cock', she giggled as she gave herself a final inspection. 'I am one woman who has a randy cunt and I want it filled'.

The train was almost empty, the workers and office employees had long reached their destinations. She did get a couple of smiles from two senior school boys and a nod of approval from a couple of cyclists who with their bikes were occupying the end of the carriage, however, none of these could be taken seriously. She reached the city just after ten, the gallery opened at ten and it was a walk, a pleasant one along the tree lined city street, but it would take a number of minutes before she reached it. She smiled for just in front of her a gust of wind caught the dress of a woman and her dress lifted baring all even the light pink panties she was wearing. 'Should I walk in that same area', Alice asked herself. 'I bet I would get more attention for instead of panties on display there would be a bare bottom and a triangle of hair'. It was only a thought; she reached the entrance to the gallery without any mishap.

She ordered a coffee and sat admiring the passing crowd for the gallery was reasonably busy. However, despite the fact she was sitting alone there was no sign of attention coming her way. 'Fuck!' she muttered to herself. 'If I don't get a fuck I'll go nutty. I'm so randy that my tits are hurting with anticipation and my cunt is throbbing so much that I feel giddy. She paid and then walked into the gallery after removing her jacket and folding it under the strap of her shoulder length hand-bag. There was no doubt the painting were magnificent and they were the sort she could admire, at least you knew what they were representing, not like the modern rubbish you almost had to stand on your head to work out what the artist intended, let along try to know what the painting was about. She was standing admiring one of the works when she was startled by a voice behind her. She turned, for a second slightly flushed. The voice belonged to a man the same colour as Omo of yesterday and like Omo had lovely teeth and a very nice smile. "Sorry if I startled you", he said as he introduced himself. "My name is

Adisa", he said as he offered a handshake.

"Alice" she replied as she accepted the handshake and like it had been with Omo it was firm but the grip did not hurt.

There was a slight awkwardness for now that Adisa had started the conversation he wasn't sure how to continue. He had arrived early at the gallery for he was to meet a number of countrymen who had arrived in Australia with the help of sponsors and today they were being given a tour of the city that maybe would be their future home. If it hadn't been for the ray of sunlight that graced Alice where she stood he may have ignored her but the sunlight cut into her blouse and displayed her tits almost as though she was topless, even the nipples and their veins was revealed. He like many of men who came as refugees was lonely for female companionship, for their own race in the female line were very thin on the ground and the idea of fucking a white woman was a desire that made his cock throb with anticipation, but it was an anticipation that he didn't think would eventuate, that was till now. Finally he made a suggestion that could bring results. "Would you care for a coffee?" he asked. "There is a nice lounge on the upper floor". Alice smiled and remembering the ravishing Omo had given her and the size of his plunging black cock and her gasp of pure delight as he rammed it to the full extend of her pulsating crack made her give a very positive response.

"Your friends", Alice asked as they waited for their order. "When did they arrive and you mentioned sponsors, are they work related like what has been reported in the media about employers sponsoring people to come and work on that visa thing?"

"Not exactly", he replied. He paused for again the sun light had penetrated her blouse and her tits were giving slight wobbles depending on her breath. "No the sponsors", he began again. "Are members of our community, we bring out individuals who have people they know here and the community provided accommodation of which they pay a slight rent for they get your welfare both in the fields of financial and health so they have no concerns till they settle and generally the community finds them work". The coffee arrived and as they were sitting next to each other he decided to test her reaction to a touch up, especially as she seemed content to be in his company.

He slid his paw along her leg, pushing her skirt up; she made no attempt to stop him. The top of her stockings was bared but when he moved higher he gave a gasp for instead of panties his fingers had found hair. 'Fuck she is wearing no panties' he muttered. Alice gave a low moan, slightly opened her legs and his finger found the lips of her cunt and as he shoved that invader home she reached out and grasped his groin and felt the monster begin to stir. No coffee was drunk faster that theirs. "Shall ... shall we take a walk?" he stammered. She smiled pulled her skirt down and reluctantly let go of the large indent at the groin of his trousers.

Adisa had been at the gallery for some time before he met Alice and in that time had passed a corridor with a no entrance sign and a rope barrier, along the corridor were a number of closed doors; the corridor had registered in his mind and now he headed in that direction. "Where are we going?" she asked. Their walk was not so hurried to attract attention and as multiculturalism was very accepted the fact they were holding each other didn't rate any interest. They reached the rope barrier, there was no one present. "Here", he said. They stepped over the barrier and it was the second door that opened; it lead into a room that was being refurnished. On a table were a number of tins of paint and brushes plus rolls of plastic. He removed them and then pushed her against the table, undid her skirt and gave a groan of admiration as it fell to the floor revealing the erotic suspender top but a triangle of hair that immediately had his cock on full alert. "I love women with a hairy cunt", he gasped as his trousers fell and his cock sprung free. Alice didn't observe its size but she felt it as he rammed it home and like it had been with Omo gave a cry of sheer delight as her backside rose to receive it.

He fucked with pure desperation, managing to undo her blouse and then buried his mouth over her aroused nipples and sucked while his cock pumped and Alice gripped his backside, rising and falling, working in rhyme to the ravishing she was receiving. He came with a thrust, burying his cock up to his balls and kept it there till every drop of the essence of his balls had totally filled every cavity of her cunt. Slowly he pulled out, his cock gave a flopping sound and Alice lifted herself up on her elbows, a smile of satisfaction on her face. "That was fucking lovely", she said as she got up and redid her blouse and retrieved her skirt from the floor. "I need a drink", he said as he buckled up. She agreed and together they made their way back to the restaurant where they had originally had coffee.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.