Home Group

by Sweet Biscuit

Copyright© 2014 by Sweet Biscuit

Erotica Sex Story: It's good to meet with others and get some support. What happens when it gets physical?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

I don't really remember how we met, but we started meeting with another couple from our church on a regular basis for home group. We get together and share our week and give each other moral support. Over time we got to know each other pretty well. Daryl is the outdoors type, although carrying a bit of weight and losing some hair he was still fairly active. He job as a salesman meant he went away on regular trips. Mary was mother of two, who were very active and kept her busy. My wife Carol was the outdoors type too, and she, like Daryl, liked to spend time in the garden. Mary and I seemed to have a similar background, having moved across the country to meet our respective beloved's, and we both loved music and spent a lot of time on the internet.

Over time Mary and I started to grow close to each other, and our chat sessions started becoming hotter and hotter until we were openly flirting with each other, and our conversations left little to the imagination. I could tell she was getting frustrated with Daryl, because their sex life had become stale. Mine wasn't much better. We both needed something to spice things up.

One night I was chatting with Mary late at night, and Daryl came online too. It was kinda strange, they were sitting on opposite ends of the lounge, each with a laptop, chatting to me (and to each other). I suggested a three-way (conversation, that is), and soon we set it up.

We started talking about fantasies, and Mary was hinting that she wanted to spend some personal time with me. I sent them one of my stories ("Developers" if you want to look it up), and asked Daryl what his fantasy was. He said that he wanted to do a threesome, with him in the middle. I wanted to go down on Mary, because I almost constantly fantasized about her body. I wasn't sure if I could get Carol in on this, but I thought I'd try it on.

We setup a movie night together, one where we could do a sci-fi marathon. When we got to their place, the lounge room was lit in a soft glow, and there were rugs spread around the floor, and pillows propped up on the lounge. I knew we were going to be in for a night of it.

We opened a bottle of wine, and soon had a buzz going. I was sitting on the lounge at one end, Daryl at the other, and the women were sitting in the middle. Mary got up to go to the loo, and when she came back she sat on the floor between my legs with her back to me, and asked me to play with her hair. I started stroking her head, occasionally sliding my hands down her sides where I could reach her breasts. Carol wanted in on the act too, and was soon sitting between Daryl's legs in the same pose, and Daryl started caressing her.

It wasn't long before I slipped Mary's top off, to reveal a purple satin bra. I reached around and started circling her nipples through the cloth, until I could feel them come to attention. Mary tipped her head back, and our lips met, and for the first time shared a searing kiss of passion. It was like electricity flowed between us, as our tongues dueled and danced with each other.

Mary got up on her knees, turned around and faced my crotch, and with a little effort, worked my pants off to reveal my hard-on. She flicked her hair to one side, glanced up sideways to me with a smile on her face, and then started working on my member. I could feel her working my dick, her tongue circling the head, and every now and then she would pause and apply luscious suction. She then would nibble up and down my length, and playfully nip at my balls before working her way back up to the tip. I could feel my arousal build, and pre-come started flowing from the tip, which she eagerly lapped up. She pointed her tongue and flicked it through the slit of my cock, and the feeling was amazing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.