Blind Date
Chapter 4: Thursdays and Sundays

Copyright© 2014 by Sid Emmet

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Thursdays and Sundays - As a favor to a friend, Matt goes on his first blind date. He had no idea it could go so well. Codes will be applied as the story progresses.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

In November my schedule opened up. Emily and I developed a plan. Her roommate was apparently a bit of a prude and Emily didn't feel real comfortable having me over when she was there. Apparently, she'd rented the room after her divorce, and her roommate was a hardcore evangelical christian. It was bad enough that Emily got divorced, but sex outside of marriage was even worse. So on Thursday nights Emily came to my place, and we'd spend Sundays at hers, when her roommate was involved in church stuff until late into the evening.

The first Thursday we had together came right after my last midterm that morning. I was still housesitting up on the mountain, and she suggested that she pack a picnic and go for a little hike to celebrate. I left class and drove up the mountain. The weather was beautiful, warm, and clear. The leaves were just starting to turn, but it felt like it could've been late summer and not autumn. Pulling into the driveway, I saw Emily standing next to her car, picnic basket in hand and blanket over her shoulder. Her hair was pulled back, and she filled out a pair of jeans very nicely. I think it was the first time I'd seen her wear something other than a dress. Her face lit up when she saw me, and she ran over to my car, giving me a quick kiss before I'd even gotten out.

"Come on! Let's go!" She was practically bouncing with excitement.

"Wow. You must really like hiking." I said with a dopey grin.

"Sure. Hiking." she said distractedly as she grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the pond down down the hill from the house. I pulled up short. "Wait a sec. Give me the basket, and let me lead. I"ll take you to my favorite tree in the whole world."

"Ok. I just want to get there before the sun goes down."

We walked through the grass and over a little ridge. The mountain was fairly steep here, and perched on a little promontory before us was a big spreading madrone tree. Its trunk leaned over the valley below and there was a nice flat grassy spot at it's base.

"That's the spot." I said, and Emily ran ahead and stopped with her hands on the trunk.

"Wow. It's beautiful! You can see the whole valley from up here! How did you find this?"

"One of the benefits of housesitting is that I can hike up here whenever I want. I found this last spring when I was following that creek down there. I'd been watching some hawks circling, and then saw where they roosted. They seem to like hanging out in this tree to watch for prey."

"It's perfect!" She spread out the blanket as I turned around and started unpacking the basket. When I stood up and looked around, I was in for a shock.

Emily was completely naked and crawling towards me with a hungry look in her eyes. I couldn't move, which suited her just fine I think, she sat back on her feet and started pulling at my belt.

"Erk. Um. Emily?" I stuttered.

"Shhh ... I didn't get to see this last time, and I definitely didn't get to taste it." She defeated my belt and zipper and began tugging. Both my pants and boxers fell to my knees and my dick popped out. Only half-hard in surprise, she put one cool hand at the base and slipped it into her mouth, taking me almost to the base. 'Oh fuuuuck' I thought then she hummed. "Mmmmmmm." and my dick surged and lengthened. She backed off and then dove back in, she backed off again and focused on making love to the head of my cock while she stroked me. I was hard as stone now, and quickly losing the ability to do more than moan and twitch.

She sat back, still stroking me "Will you fuck me? I've never done it outdoors before." My mind, finally caught up with my body, and instead of replying, I pushed her back and followed her to the ground. I didn't intend on fucking her right away. I wanted to taste her first, it was only fair after all. She squeaked in surprise as I knocked her over and then ducked my head between her thighs.

"Wait! What are you ... uuuggfff..." Her question stopped as my tongue slid up between her lips. She was damp, and tasted wonderful. Clean, tangy, and a little spicy, her taste lit up all the synapses in my brain. I wanted more. I was in no mood to tease her, I just wanted her to come in my mouth. My tongue split her lips and I lapped at her clit. Her whole body jerked and I grabbed her hips with my hands. Her legs, which had flopped open at first, now gripped my shoulders as she tried to roll up to follow my mouth. Suddenly she was awash in juices and I drove my tongue into her to capture as much as I could. I was hooked. Fuck the picnic, I just wanted to eat her for dinner. She started panting and I could see her grab the blanket in her fists. Shifting down, I licked her from perineum to clit, spreading her juices and my saliva as I went. Her legs locked around my ears and I began lightly sucking on her clit, flicking my tongue from side to side. That did it. Her hips came up, bashing my nose, but I didn't care, and she screamed "Arrrrrrghhhhhhhh" and my face got soaked. I backed off a little and lightly licked up and down. She twitched and shuddered through the aftermath, her pussy clenching on the tip of my tongue.

"Holy shit." she whispered hoarsely, staring into the sky, eyes unfocused. Legs sprawled out to either side, boneless.

I sat back, pleased with myself, and still hard as iron. So I slipped my hands behind her knees and shifted forward. The head of my cock just kissed the entrance to her pussy. I put her legs on my shoulders and slipped only the tip into her oily heat. Her eyes bugged and then turned to me, becoming lidded with desire. "Yeeesssssss." she hissed out.

Now I was ready to tease her. I slid in an inch, and then backed until I was just millimeters from falling out. Then forward an inch again. Her eyebrows knitted with confusion, but all she managed to say was "erruuughhh?" She tried to wriggle her hips to capture more of me, but with her legs on my shoulders she couldn't get the right leverage. I pulled out a little more and then slid the whole length of my cock along her slit. The head spread her lips and pushed her clitoral hood back, the direct friction on her clit made her shudder again and her eyes rolled back in her head. A couple more passes, and I could tell she was getting really close to another orgasm. She was flushed down to the peaks of her breasts, and her eyes had lost focus. The fourth time I slowly slid back down along her pussy, her legs tensed and her back arched, I pulled back and pushed deep inside of her just as her orgasm came crashing down. Her arms went around my neck and she pulled herself completely clear of the blanket, undulating against me. I felt her pussy clamp down and wetness bathed my thighs. Then she fell back limp, almost pulling off of me. I followed her down, and gently ground my pelvis against hers as she recovered. Her eyelids fluttered open and managed with some difficulty to focus on my face.

"Oh my god." she said in a whisper. "How do you do that?"

I took it as a rhetorical question, or at least one that could wait for an answer. Her breathing slowed and her eyes cleared, she started matching my movements as I slowly circled my hips against her. Now that she had recovered, I started driving into her, looking to find my own orgasm. She responded instantly by driving up from below, her hands fluttering up and down my back, rubbing my flanks.

'Oh god, oh god oh god!" keeping time with my thrusts. The sun felt warm on my back, the smell of grass, bay trees, and hot pussy filled my nostrils. I felt like I slipped into a loop of perfect bliss. I never wanted it to stop. If I could manage to keep fucking Emily on this hillside forever I would. But such beautiful things can never last. I felt the pressure building, her pussy gripping me with every time I withdrew, and my certainty that I could do this forever crumbled in front of the tidal wave of my orgasm. When it hit, it came in a big rush. No individual pulses or blasts of semen. Just one massive swelling and I felt my whole body clench as the soothing feeling of my cum rushed out of my cock in one sustained gush. Emily must've felt it too, because I was dimly aware of her arms gripped around my back and her legs crossed behind my ass holding me as deep as possible.

Eventually, I rolled off. My dick still mostly hard, like it didn't know any other way to be, and Emily followed me, cuddling into my chest, a bare silky leg thrown over my hips. We panted, sweaty and sated, in the warm October sunshine and listened to birds in the trees and a breeze blow through the grass.

After a while, just as I was about to drift off, she looked up at me. Her eyes held something, wonder maybe, and then gave a tiny shake of her head as if to clear her thoughts.

"Hungry?" she asked, and suddenly I was starved. She must've read my thoughts, because she sat up and starting gathering some of the containers of food I'd unpacked. Then, sprawling naked on a blanket, with the whole valley in front of us, she hand fed me ... Olives, and pickles, cheese and strips of roast beef, fruit, and even held a glass of wine for me to sip. It was completely decadent and I loved it.

We barely spoke. Just occasionally pointing out a hawk circling above us, or a squirrel moving from tree to tree in the canopy below. As the sun set, it started to cool and we reluctantly got dressed and headed back to the house hand in hand.

"That was an amazing picnic," I said with a leer, "but I'm still a little chilled. How about you?"

"Yeah, I was hoping we could snuggle on the couch and watch TV or something."

"Something it is. Follow me." I turned and headed towards the master-bath. It had a giant shower, easily big enough for the both of us. I started the hot water and turned around. "Strip."

She looked at me for a moment, a grin spreading on her face, then began a mini-striptease that kept me riveted. Once she was naked, she batted her eyelashes at me coquettishly, "Like this, sir?"

The 'sir' went straight to my cock, and it started hardening again. I filed that away for future reference. "Exactly. Now get in and wet yourself down."

"But sir," she continued in the same sing song voice, "I'm already quite wet."

"Argh. Enough, get in now." She chuckled and gave my crotch a grope as she stepped past me. "Mmm, nice." I quickly stripped down and got in behind her. I squeezed some shampoo into my hands and started washing her hair.

She purred as I massaged her scalp. "Oh god, nobody has ever done this for me. It feels sooo good!" She pushed her ass back, trapping my dick between her cheeks and started grinding. Once she'd rinsed, I grabbed the soap and starting at the nape of her neck. I made a detailed exploration of her body, making sure that every inch was squeaky clean. Her eyes were closed and she had placed her hands on the shower wall to steady herself. I spent some time on her breasts, lightly milking them with my hands. She moaned in response. While I kept one hand on her breast, my other slid down her belly and around to her ass, collecting suds along the way. I stepped back and began washing her ass, slowly moving my hand down until it passed over her rosebud. She started in surprise, giving a little 'ah!?' but didn't pull away. Gently I washed between her cheeks, lightly massaging around her asshole. She was panting now, arms outstretched, back arched, even in the shower I could smell hot female. Sluicing some water down her back to rinse the soap. I dipped my knees and placed the tip of my cock at her pussy. It seemed to flower open to accept me, and I slowly slid into her as far as I could manage. Her flesh parting before me, feeling unbelievably hot, even with hot water cascading over both of us. As I bottomed out, she raised up on tiptoe and pushed back at me, groaning loudly now. With a hand on each hip, I slowly eased out, and then back in. Making each millimeter count. As I got a rhythm going, her head dropped forward, and one hand came off the wall to steal between her legs and rub her clit. I placed one hand in the saddle of her back, and the other went back to teasing her nipples. Our bodies came together, wet flesh, slapping wet flesh. It was a languorous fuck, compared to the mind blowing infinity we'd experienced outside. This was no mind-bender, just pure sensual pleasure. After a few minutes, she shuddered, and dropped a little. Her hips losing coordination as a small orgasm rolled through her body. Her head came up, and said, "Don't come in me. I want to taste it. Just let me know when you're close." That was all I needed to trip me over into the final run at my orgasm. "Unh ... ok now!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.