Oh Boy - Cover

Oh Boy

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A baseball story from T-ball to majors. I love baseball.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

It took Milwaukee and the Dodgers seven games to get the Brewers to the top of the pile. The Brewers were another Cinderella team like the Rays, so it was a perfect ending to a crazy season. I think every sportswriter or sports talk host had exhausted the possibilities of who would end up on top by the time the Brewers finished off LA in a very dramatic 9 to 1 win.

We both now had to wait for the big game. The World Series wouldn't start until Wednesday. The Brewers came to town as soon as they could on Monday to acclimate themselves to our time zone and to our humid weather. Inside the Trop, (Tropicana Field) was always nice with the great air conditioning, but the Brewers needed to get used to our carpet.

The team set up additional machine batting cages in the left field corner for the visitors. The gym was open to the Brewers players the same as us. They even had access to our cafeteria to get something to eat while they were practicing.

I began my Monday with a good run on the beach, and the girls had me at a Chrysler/Dodge dealer doing a commercial after breakfast. We went to a golf course from there so that I could take some lessons from their pro while a film crew was doing a video of our every move. I was actually doing more than hitting the ball ten feet to the side by the end of the hour plus. I promised the man that I would continue to learn and actually play with some of the guys on the team who were avid golfers.

It was lunchtime by the time that was done, so we went to the Roadhouse for some lunch. We went to the stadium from there so that I could use the gym to work out and possibly get some infield work in, along with throwing a little.

A couple of the Brewers' players became excited that they had someone to show off for when the girls went into the gym with me. The girls used the treadmills while I did my regime. Jeannie came to me while we were doing this, and said, "Take your T-shirt off. Show these guys what a real six pack is."

My T-shirt was already soaked, so it didn't make a difference to me. There was hush from the visiting players as they checked out my tanned and fit body when I began doing some upper body curls.

A couple of the front office girls had come in for their afternoon workouts, and were being attentive to me, "Can we get you a Gatorade, or how about one of your protein shakes?"

Jeannie and Sherry thought it was cute, but also distracting to have a few more nicely-built women working out with me and the Brewers' players.

I passed through the locker room to get a fresh T-shirt when we were finished, and went to the field. Joe was directing some infield work, so I alternated between second, short, third, and all three outfield positions. That was very neat because I was seldom put in the outfield anymore.

I saw Scott working with a few pitchers and was going to approach him, when Hanigan came to me and said, "You're finally done playing in the field. Come play on the mound now. You probably won't pitch until Thursday or maybe even Saturday in Milwaukee, but I want you to throw every day the way you're used to doing. Let me sign you through your pitches, and then we'll do some location work.

Hanigan had me throw at least a hundred pitches, but it was a good workout as he kept varying pitch locations so that I was throwing every pitch to every corner of the zone. He told me, "You're going to kill 'em" when we finished. "I love the way your two and four seam fastballs wiggle all the way in. Your sliders are doing exactly what you want, and you're able to vary the height and not throw just at the bottom of the zone. Your curve is working and your changeup is very deceptive. Even your fork and palm balls are working. You're ready. We'll do this again tomorrow, but probably not as much."

Jim Hickey had been watching and told me, "Try to rest a little. I want every pitch to be decisive if Joe wants you for Thursday. I doubt you'll get a chance to pitch another game, but one will be enough for any contract changes you might be looking for."

"Don't worry about contract shit. That's the last thing I'm worrying about right now. Let all those front office types worry about that."

Jim slapped me on the back and told me to do some live batting practice, but no more throwing.

I felt like I had a great workout after I showered and met the girls. Being able to limber up and throw, as well as do some infield and batting practice was enough to make me a happy ballplayer.

Tuesday was just about the same, except that we went by the Ford dealer while driving the red Expedition to do a truck commercial. The Expedition went through the shop for a checkup and wash while we were there. It wasn't dirty, but they wanted to make it spotless. I signed a bunch of autographs for customers who were there to buy a car or for service when the commercial filming was complete. I think most of the salespeople and office staff had an autograph by now.

My prep work was just like Monday, but the girls didn't draw a lot of attention as only one of the Brewers' players was in the gym. I used the batting cages and then threw to Scott who wasn't busy today. He told me Price came in early and left after he had stretched, loosened up, and threw about thirty or forty pitches.

I was just loosening up with Scott when Hanigan showed up. We did some three people long toss, then Hanigan had Scott catch while he got down behind Scott to view the pitches. We went through all my pitches in a series, and then called locations as Scott signed various pitches. My most difficult pitch was to get a ball in the upper right hand corner of the zone. That would be inside to a right-handed batter, but would still be called a strike if I did it right. Anything in middle up at the top of the zone would be swung at. A batter usually missed the ball as it was tough to move your eye level higher after a changeup or curve at the bottom outside of the zone.

I saw Joe and Jim Hickey, but neither was talking. Hanigan told me, "Don't be upset if they sit you tomorrow so that you're fresh for Thursday. They're worried that you work out too much and will be tired for the game."

I shook my head as I went in to shower and dress. I asked Hanigan, "How do I convince someone like Joe that my body likes to work. He's watched me for half a season, so he should know by now. I want to help win this thing. I'm lucky to be up from the minors for games like these, but I know I can contribute if he lets me."

Hanigan told me, "Don't work yourself up over it, because Joe is going to manage the way he wants to get maximum benefit from every one of his players and that includes you. He asked me if I thought you might choke in a big game, and I told him you hadn't choked yet when you were pitching no-hitters or other important games."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. I know you don't want to ride the pine tomorrow either. Price likes Molina to catch him, so I suppose we'll get a chance to study the batters' book tomorrow." We laughed as we left to go our separate ways.

Wednesday's game was scheduled at three o'clock. The theory was that the west coast baseball fans could start watching at noon, and the Eastern European countries could begin watching at 8 PM. Thursday's game was going to be at our regular seven o'clock time, so I suppose MLB didn't care whether or not Europe watched the second game.

Wow, I awoke with a start, staring at the clock that said 7:00 AM on Wednesday morning. My stomach was doing flip-flops because this was the first game of the big show, what every baseball player wanted to be a part of. I slipped out of bed, but disturbed the girls enough to have them both sit up and display their nude upper bodies. This gave me a smile and they appreciated my drooling stare as both of the vixens held their breasts up offering them to me. Jeannie could cup hers with breasts hanging over her hands, but Sherry held hers up with three fingers. Sherry smiled and said, "Are you sure you don't want to come back to bed? We could help you relax if you're nervous."

I quietly laughed and told them, "I need to stay on my schedule and run. We'll have breakfast, and then go in by eleven. I'll do my usual warmups, but I may not play at all today."

It was Jeannie who said, "You'll play. You'll be the DH at the very least. Your bat has been too good to sit you."

Sherry told me, "Go run, and we'll get breakfast ready. Don't push too hard, just run at your regular speed."

That's easier said than done at my excitement level. I stretched out on our patio, pushed the foliage out, and took off for the water's edge. It was a nice 65 degrees on this fine October 22nd. It was perfect weather to run in, and perfect because the only other people on the beach were people checking for shells that might have washed up overnight.

This morning seemed like a good day to run north to the Don Caesar resort (the pink palace). More people were coming from the homes and condos to run on the beach by the time I reached my turnaround point. I was a little later than usual, and I normally went south instead of north.

The girls told me take a shower when I came into the house after brushing the bottoms of my running shoes off, and said we would eat when I was done.

Brushing my teeth was first, followed by a quick shower and shave. I was looking at my face, thinking that maybe I would grow a beard like so many of the players. All I could think of was that it would be hot and itchy if I had a big bushy beard. I'm sure the girls would tell me if they wanted me to grow whiskers.

We had a leisurely breakfast that was very relaxing. I didn't overeat mainly because I was still nervous, anxious, or something else because this was the first game of the World Series. I kept thinking that I was just excited to maybe already be playing in the big game.

We were enjoying a last cup of coffee when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to Andy Friedman. He was standing there in one of his good suits, smiling from ear to ear. "What's up, Andy? Want a cup of coffee?" I motioned for him to come in, and he came and sat at our long counter.

Andy said, "I'm really psyched this morning. This is the first game of the series. We went in 2008, but I was still green then, but I'm now part of everything and involved in every move the team makes. It's a reflection on me this time."

I patted Andy on the arm and told him, "Relax, my man. I might be playing in this game and I have reason to be nervous. I think what I am, is 'amped up', as in excited beyond belief."

Andy smiled and said, "We both have the jitters. Were you able to eat? I couldn't even think about food."

"Of course, I ate. How about we fix you some scrambled eggs and toast? You need food to keep going and be the leader today."

"I'm okay, the guy who has to be the leader on game day is Joe. I stay in the background and take notes for what to do during the offseason. I have to go looking for another Matt Williams, wherever he might be."

"Come on, Andy; let's win the Series before worrying about finding players. Are you sure I can't whip you up some eggs? You'll feel a lot better."

Andy looked at each of us, and then to his watch before asking, "What time are you going in?"

"I'll leave here just before eleven, now how about some food?"

The man let a sigh out and said, "Scrambled eggs sound good."

The girls and I went into synchronized motion with Jeannie getting the pan back out and putting it on the ceramic cooktop. Sherry put three strips of bacon on the Jenn-air. I cracked three eggs into a bowl and whipped them up. Jeannie put a couple of pieces of bread in the toaster and reached for the butter.

The eggs were scrambled in just a minute, the bacon was cooked perfectly, and the toast smelled good. Sherry poured Andy a glass of milk and warmed his coffee up. Andy had a big grin as he began eating the breakfast. Between mouthfuls, he said, "I really have to find a woman to do this stuff for me. You guys were amazing. I don't think it was much over five minutes and I'm eating. Amazing."

Sherry told Andy, "We're used to cooking for ourselves and Matt. We're good eaters and have breakfast even when he's on the road. We do our exercises later everyday, but not today. We're going in with Matt and already have permission to be in the players' family seats which are right behind the dugout exactly where we always sit, early."

Jeannie told Sherry, "Come on, let's get our jerseys on. The players are going to be surprised when they see everyone in their family there in one of their named jerseys."

Matt asked, "Will yours say Williams, or are they like all your others with only 'Matt' on them?"

Sherry said over her shoulder as she was heading to the bedroom, "'Matt', of course."

I hollered and asked the girls, "Do you want to take me in, or should I drive?"

Jeannie hollered back, "We're ready; all we have to do is dress. We'll be out in a couple of minutes."

Andy said, "I'm leaving now. I'd ride in with you, but I'll need my car this evening. I'm meeting someone after the game." He got up and stuck his hand out, "Good luck at whatever you do today. I might see you later."

I cleaned up the Jenn-air and put the dishes in the dishwasher after Andy left. I made sure the patio doors were locked and closed the drapes. I was just coming back to the kitchen when the two girls came bouncing down the hall. "Let's go win a ballgame, Matt. We're going to be cheering extra loud."

Scott was standing in the hall and asked, "Can I ride in with you? Nancy and Freddie have seats behind the family section. I'll bet Freddie paid a fortune for them. Freddie's bringing Howard, her lawyer, with her."

We slipped into the Mercedes and put the top down. Scott and I rode in the back seat enjoying the breeze and sunshine. Scott made the comment that he was probably going to be busy warming up all the bullpen guys and may not be able to warm me up. I nodded and told him, "Not a problem if you don't have time, I'm sure Hanigan will let me throw some to him."

I was surprised that no one was in the clubhouse yet. I slipped workout clothes on and went to the batting cages. The bat felt good in my hands today, and I was able to make good contact with the ball. I went to the gym after about fifty balls, and did my normal regimen before going through the clubhouse to get my glove and heading to the field. There were people getting dressed now.

Hanigan was finished dressing and he said, "Run a lap with me, then we'll loosen you up and you can throw some pitches to me. Joe hasn't posted the lineup yet, so we have to wait to see who sits."

I was able to throw all of my pitches with precision after some long toss. Hanigan even told me to slow down when I was throwing the fastball. He hollered, "No sense in throwing your arm out the day before you pitch."

Hickey and Maddon were watching everyone warmup, and were pleased with how Price was throwing. He had pitched in the 2008 World Series, so he wouldn't have the same jitters I did.

I took off for the clubhouse to shower and put on a good uniform when I was done throwing. I felt good today. My clothes felt good, my shoes were comfortable, and my stomach was even settled down. I went out to join in on some live batting practice and to chase some of the balls hit from the batting cage. I knew better than to ask to throw some batting practice, so I just fielded what I could, and threw to Loney who was covering first.

Joe herded the team and coaches into the clubhouse when it was time to give the cages to the Brewers. He brought his tall stool out and sat on it with his ever-present lineup card. He looked at his players around the room, knowing that there would be some guys who would be disappointed, but he had made his mind up. He held the card in front of him and said, "This is the lineup. Myers in right, Jennings Center, Joyce in left. The infield will be normal with Longo, Escobar, Zo, and Loney. Molina will catch David. Oh, and Matt will DH. Here's the deal. I know all of you relievers warmed up and that's good. If you're nervous and need to let off some steam, throw to Scott during the game, but nothing hard. Practice curve balls and changeups to get rid of the jitters. I won't tell you this is just a normal game, because it isn't. This is the World Series and I want a ring. I want to see our name up in lights and to have every sports announcer begging for us to be on their show. I'll pull people from the bench for pinch hitters as necessary, or to replace or shift personnel in the field. Now, let's go do this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.