Oh Boy
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A baseball story from T-ball to majors. I love baseball.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

We had to wait for the other playoff games to be played before we knew where the American League pennant games would start. We knew we would be playing Oakland when that series was done. We all thought Detroit would be our opponent, but Oakland prevailed.

This was going to be the first four of seven to determine who would go to the World Series. Oakland was a killer team. Their pitching was really good from top to bottom, and they seemed to be able to hit anything from anyone. Price told me before we went out to Oakland to begin the series that they do have a good lineup, but they can't hit sliders, and you will have them for lunch if you can go from a fastball to a changeup and stay in the zone. Let's corner Joe and see how he's planning on using us. We'll get Hickey to help us try to win.

We had the meeting, and Joe acted exactly like we expected. He said, "I thought I would have Price go first, then Cobb. Williams can pitch the third game, then either Archer or Hellickson pitching the fouth and fifth game.'

David Price leaned down and said in a softer voice than usual. "I'll go first, have Matt throw second, then we'll be home, and you toss a coin whether Cobb Archer, or Hellickson pitches in game 3. I'll be rested by then, so throw me fourth and Matt fifth. We'll probably lose anyway if we still need pitchers for the sixth and seventh games."

Joe looked up at us and was startled by Price's statement. "I'll think about it, but you will pitch first, David. I'm up in the air whether Matt or Cobb pitches second. Cobb is decent on the road, but we've witnessed that Matt doesn't care where he pitches. Let me look at all the angles."

Jim Hickey said, "We're going out a day early to get acclimated to the time difference. I think we should try to stay on our own time so our bodies don't go haywire. The game times will be reasonable for the east coast viewers to watch. We'll probably be starting at eight instead of seven our time. The west coast teams always bitch because their attendance and viewers don't get home until six which is our nine o'clock."

Everyone in the room looked at me, and I didn't really have anything to offer to the discussion. Joe asked, "Are you ready for this, Matt?"

"Sure, Joe, can I pitch all the games. You can keep David in the bullpen so he can be ready to help me out."

Price whacked me on the shoulder with a closed fist, and said, "Watch your mouth, Rookie. I'm playing in this one and so are you. We're going to surprise these people."

Before we left Joe's office, Hickey told us, "Come watch the film we have on all the batters. We can use the book to determine how to pitch to every one of them. From what I've seen, we'll be golden if we throw at the knees and a little higher. We need to keep the ball low and shift from side to side. They have a couple of guys who take the first pitch, so we'll give them some fastballs at the letters to stay in the zone. Just stay in command of your pitches and we'll win this."

David pulled me toward the clubhouse as we left Joe's office, and said, "We need to win this in four. We could probably go five and still win, but you and I can do it together. We're going to do it in the Series too. We probably won't be able to pitch together after this season, so let's make it a winner."

We high-fived and both of us went to do some throwing with Scott.

Hickey even came out and was tossing a ball back and forth with me until Hanigan came from the dugout and said he would warm me up. We were a good match as he had the attitude that we would win. I threw probably fifty pitches and thought all of them were doing what they were intended to do. We had the zone pointing practice where I threw to where he wanted the balls to be thrown. I didn't exactly hit every location, but most of them.

Joe came through when I was going in to shower before going home, and said, "We leave tomorrow morning. We'll be there a full day before the first game. We'll do some light work there, and play Saturday and Sunday. We'll fly back on Monday, and play Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday here. We'll fly back out on Friday and finish the series Saturday or Sunday if we need more."

My stomach was now getting the jitters. Playing Oakland wouldn't normally be a big deal, but this was the gateway to the World Series. Every game counted now.

I called the girls and they said that Loney, Nadia, and their little girl were there and playing on the beach. I told them to keep them there so I could play too. The bright red Expedition was waiting for me in the parking lot. I had to smile as the magnetic signs on the side were almost funny looking.

Traffic was pretty light for school being back in session. I didn't get stopped behind or on the side of a school bus, so it mustn't be before or after classes let out.

Sherry met me as I came in the door and told me to put my swim trunks on and play in the water with everyone.

I was running with Sherry next to me toward the gulf waters in a couple of minutes. Loney was playing with his daughter out in the shallows, while Nadia and Jeannie were having a water fight. We joined in and were having a great time splashing and playing. We were really having fun when horns began blaring. Well, shoot, someone saw a shark. There were a lot of rays in the sand, but I didn't see any sharks.

A helicopter flew by and paused just out from the beach for a while. One of the helicopter's occupants announced over a speaker mounted on the helicopter, "There are two very large hammerheads out here. Please stay in the shallows, or better yet, get out of the water."

Loney, Nadia, and their daughter were out of the water in a flash. Jeannie, Sherry, and I moved to the shallow water and were trying to see the big critters. Florida kids have a fascination with sharks. We all had played with nurse sharks and knew to be wary of black-tipped sharks, but none of us had seen a hammerhead up close and personal.

We followed our guests toward the back door to our condo. After we finished rinsing the sand off and drying ourselves, the girls thought we should cook some hot dogs and hamburgers, and some steak if we needed more. Loney said, "Hey, we have food in our unit upstairs. We'll bring some down."

Sherry told him, "We have a bunch of food that was going to be for this weekend with our moms being here, but we won't be having a big party since Matt's going to Oakland."

Nadia said, "We're not going out for the games. You two should try to go. You didn't go to Toronto, but this is even bigger. This is the pennant race. I'll bet the team has some special rates for players' families to go."

That's when I remembered, "Oh yeah, we're going out tomorrow. Did they call you, James?"

"Yeah, I got the call before we came down this morning. We saw the girls sunbathing, so we came down and have been pests since."

Jeannie hugged Nadia and told her, "You're never pests. You know that Sherry and I are a couple of country bumpkins compared to a big city California girl."

Nadia laughed and told us, "You do know that I've been in a couple of dozen movies, don't you? I've been in every crowd scene I could squeeze in. I really thought I could be a movie star, but alas, I'm James Loney's wife and the mother of a beautiful girl. I think that's all the fame I want."

Loney said, "I'll produce my own film and have Nadia as the lead actress if I can get a couple of more good contracts. We'll do something obscure, but shocking, and she can win an Oscar."

Nadia was laughing so hard that Sherry had to pat her on the back to keep her from choking. "James keeps saying stuff like that, but I'm not sure I want that now. I think being a wife and mother is more important. You two have shown me how I can help him be more than just a baseball player."

That was cool. The little girl filled up on hot dogs, potato salad, and some baked beans. I think Loney and I each had about four hamburgers, and I know I had a couple of hot dogs. We both had a couple of Guiness beers and were having a great time.

About eight, Nadia said, "Come on, let's get the youngun' upstairs, bathed, and ready for bed. You have to read her some of her book tonight since you'll be gone for a couple of days." The couple and little girl thanked us and left to go to their condo on the second floor.

The three of us cleaned the patio and kitchen up, and were watching TV when someone rang the doorbell.

I opened the door to my next door neighbor, Andy and his usual partner.

"Hey, Andy, come in. We're chilling out, getting ready for an early night since we're flying out tomorrow."

Andrew said, "I know you had Loney and his family here today, and waited until I figured they would be gone. I really needed some Matt time. You're so laid back and always in control that I sometimes need to sponge off you so I can relax."

Jeannie and Sherry took Andy's lady out to the patio.

Andy said, "You know, we've come a long way since the All-Star break. I'm not going to blow smoke up your butt, but you've been the difference, Matt. You're still playing within a rookie contract right now, but you're going to be at the table because your agent wrote a clause in that said you could renegotiate your contract status if you were traded. Well, you were traded, my friend, and you can now command just about anything you want. Silverman is dancing all over the place, and Stu says for me to make whatever deal you want. I've tried to tell them all that you are more interested in winning this season than anything else."

"Thanks, Andy, I am. We need to win this series and the World Series if we prevail, before you and I, or you and anyone begins bartering. I'm going to Hawaii for a month and then celebrating the holidays after that. I'll work with you guys with whatever needs to be worked on at the start of the new year."

I looked at Andy and said, "But, and this is a big but, I'll be negotiating to be a Ray for a long time to come. I want to stay right here. I want to be your neighbor for a long time to come. So, can we table this shit and just have some fun until we have to hash it out?"

Andrew laughed and said, "You and I have had a good relationship since I had to run with you in Tallahassee. That seems so long ago, but it hasn't been, has it?"

I smiled at the man to let him know that I considered that time to be special.

Andy continued, "Well, my friend, let's go to Oakland and do a number on them at their home field. We'll win it back here if we do everything right."

I was nodding in agreement when Sherry came to get us to go into the hot tub. No big deal, right? Sherry was stark naked, and was having us strip on the way to the patio. We joined Andy's girl and Jeannie in enjoying the bubbling warm water.

We were lying back in the water when our protective plants began moving away. Freddie, Nancy, and Scott came in the opening, dropped their apparel, and stepped into the hot tub. Freddie said, "You're going to have to get a bigger hot tub if you're going to entertain everyone, Matt."

We all enjoyed close to a half-hour of bubbly water before Freddie said, "Okay, we'll leave. I just wanted to see what kind of dick hung around with Matt. Come on, Nancy; bring Scott along to take care of us upstairs."

Andy, his girl, Jeannie, and Sherry were laughing at how the three had left. Andy said, "You know, you guys could be the most popular owners in the building if you were to have a bigger hot tub. Think about it, Matt. I might even pitch in to get a bigger one."

Andy and his girl left. Jeannie and Sherry instantly were all over me, getting me ready for some very juicy fun. We went inside and played for another hour or more, until we ran out of towels and were enjoying hugging each other. Sherry asked, "Would you mind if Jeannie and I came out to watch you? We've tried not to be a distraction, but this is a big deal. This is for the pennant. Can we come?"

How do you refuse a request like that?

There was a feeling or sense of urgency when I woke up Wednesday morning. I didn't have to be at the ballpark until noon, but I was still nervous with anticipation of being in a playoff game of this magnitude. I ran faster than normal when I ran at the water's edge, and actually was almost winded until I slowed down to a normal run. I turned and headed back after going almost to the far side of Pass-a-grill beach. The tide was coming in, so I moved over to the street and ran there until I was back at the condo.

I was greeted by Sherry, Jeannie, Freddie, Nancy, Scott, Nadia, Loney, and their little girl when I went inside. The place was nearly in pandemonium with so many people trying to do everything at once.

Sherry told me, "We called at seven and found out that we have to be at the airport by eleven. Nadia and her daughter decided to go with us, and then Freddie and Nancy decided they wanted to go too. We confirmed that we have seats on the family and fan airplane, but Mrs. Mooney and a couple of other ladies now want to go. This is crazy, Matt."

I put my two fingers in my mouth and whistled. "Hey, Everyone. Those who are going on the family and fan airplane get their bags packed. You'll need to leave here by 9:30. It's 7:30 now, so you have two hours to get ready. I'm going to have breakfast and will make enough for everyone here, but you have to be here when the meat comes off the grill.

The door was wide open and Andy walked in. "What kind of party are you having this morning, Matt?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Several people have decided they want to go to Oakland with us, and now realize that they have to get their stuff together."

Andy grinned as he said, "Let's make some breakfast and I'll sponge off you this morning. You do the meat, and I'll do the eggs."

Mrs. Mooney was there and said, "I've already started the bacon to get the grease for the potatoes. I packed last night when the girls told me that I could get on the plane."

We eventually had a good breakfast and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I finally took a quick shower and dressed. Andy said, "Instead of both of us taking a car, can I ride with you or you ride with me?"

I hugged the girls as they were putting theirs and Mrs. Mooney's bags in the Expedition. A couple of more women came down and said they were going to follow the girls to the airport. I looked at Andy and said, "We either use your car or the fancy Mercedes."

Andy said, "Your fancy car will be fine at the ballpark, so let's use that."

Nadia came in the open door with her little girl and said, "Can we ride with you? Will there be enough room?"

Sherry grinned and counted noses. She said, "That fills up the Expedition. We'll have to get more cars for the other ladies."

Scott came in with his bag and said, "Can I ride with you, Matt? Loney is right behind me and wants a ride too."

Andrew was laughing as he said, "Buy a bus next time. Let's get the ladies out of here and lock up."

Sherry and Jeannie had three vehicles organized to go to the airport. I told them that we would get together in Oakland as soon as we landed.

We watched as they took off, then I locked up, and we put our luggage in the trunk of the Mercedes. The morning was beautiful, so I put the top down, and we rode to the ballpark with the air and sun in our faces."

We transferred our luggage from the trunk of the car to the bus that was taking us to the airport. There was one of the team's secretaries checking off each of the people as we showed up. I think everyone was hyper because we were on the way to the first game of the pennant series.

Price saw me, and came to me, raising his hand for a slap. We did it and smiled at each other. He said, "I'm so ready for this that I can't stand it. I'm ready to pitch this very second."

I laughed as I said, "I've been ready since we walked off the field in Toronto. I almost want to play and win too much."

Price said, "Never too much. I hope everyone else on the team wants this as much as you and me."

A few large ice chests with various bottles of soda, iced tea, water, and protein shakes were just inside the entrance door. Also displayed were platters of pastries and various wrapped sandwiches. I loaded a bag full of sandwiches, a couple of rolls, and a half dozen protein shakes. That should do it for the ride out to California.

Other players noted how I was stocking up and also began filling up bags of food and beverages. Everyone knew how stingy the airlines were when it came to giving us something to eat. Some guys were fine with the meager fare, but most of us were young guys who needed a lot of food to keep us going.

We soon were on the way to the airport. Andy stood up and talked to the players and coaches, "This is special, Guys. We're going to play for the game for who is the best in the American League once again. We all know that they shouldn't bother with this series, because we know we're the best. They are making us prove it one more time, so let's win two and go home and win two more. Oakland is good. One of the best ball clubs in either league, but we're special. We're destined. The Rays are going to be the real sharks until they give us that trophy."

Andy sat down while everyone on the bus was hollering, applauding, and whistling.

You could feel the winning attitude in the air. Every man knew they were capable of helping to bring this win in.

Joe stood up at the front of the bus and hollered, "Listen up! We're on our way to win the American League championship. Andrew is a little over the top, but you have to forgive him as he lives out on the beach where the kid and Loney live. Anyone associating with the kid, that's Matt Williams, for any length of time is likely to be a little over the top. Matt tried to make me let him pitch all the playoff games, but my common sense prevailed. Price is going first and then,,,, well, and then,,,,, I don't know whether it will be Cobb, or Matt, or Hellickson, or Matt, or Archer, or Matt. I'm going to watch them all work tomorrow, and make my decision the day after tomorrow. I'm the luckiest manager in baseball because I have more than one top pitcher in the league. The one thing that they all need is run support. We're gonna go all the way if the team gets behind them and brings some runs in. Let's do it."

That was an amazing warmup by our boss. We weren't even on the plane to California yet and he was promoting the coming attractions. I was excited beyond belief, but trying to hold it in. Myers was next to me and I could see him sweating over whether he would freak out or freeze in the big game. I opened my notebook, found the story I was reading, and put it in front.

We had been in the air for an hour or so when Myers leaned over and asked, "What are you reading?"

"This is a neat story of a guy who got out of the military and wanted to become a recluse. He found a place in Kentucky that was away from people and was happy, but circumstances brought him back to the real world and he's been progressing since then. I'm enjoying the story. You can read it when I'm done."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.