The Sinner - Cover

The Sinner

Copyright© 2014 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 2

Part 1:

It was a small room filled with smoke emitted from the circle of candles which were burning in the middle of the room, the walls of the room had some strange symbols and numbers written on them, a man was sitting inside that circle in a yoga position with his eyes closed but his lips were moving at a rapid pace like he was reciting something, two bones were positioned in front of him in a cross shape, every now and then he used to open his eyes and pour some ashes on the bones from the bowl which was places right beside him. He continued to do that for a while and then he opened his eyes and picked another bowl which was filled with blood and then started to move around the bones, when he completed his third circle he stopped and then poured the blood on the bones, he repeated the same procedure until the bowl filled with blood got empty.

Now he was standing in front of the bones with his eyes stuck on them like he was waiting for something to happen and after a while a spark of fire started to appear from the bones, his eyes got widened with excitement but he was still looking at the bones in anticipation like he was still waiting for something more to happen. The fire started to get more prominent with every passing second and suddenly the flames got so much higher that they started to touch the roof of the room but the colour of the fire was not a usual yellow one rather it was dark black.

"My Lord ... My Lord ... welcome back, welcome back" ... He bowed in front of the fire as he said those words

He remained in the same position until the fire faded away; he got up and looked at the bones they were in the same condition like fire didn't even touch them as something else was burning instead of those bones. A smile appeared on his face that's what he was trying to achieve for so many years and finally after years of hard work he was finally able to achieve his dream.

He stepped out of the circle of candles and walked towards the bed which was placed in the corner of the room, he picked up the knife from the table which was adjacent to the bed, he removed the long shirt he was wearing and made a sign of cross on his chest with that knife, the blood started to pour out of the cut he made but he was not bothered about that at all, he threw the knife back on the table and almost fell on the bed like he was really tired and after a moment he was in deep sleep, the blood was dipping down on the floor now from the wounds but he was sleeping like the blood was dripping down from someone's else body.

Part 2:

"If that Dr. Alok or whatever his name is, so important then you have to do a better job to convince him, we can't just sit and wait for things to happen, this is the second murder in one month" ... Kumar's voice was frustrated

"I'm trying my best to convince him, I know it may sound a little stupid but we have to convince him, I have gathered some information and I was right there have been same sort of murders reported before and you will shocked to see what I have found so far"

"Enlighten me?"

"Bhansal send me these files today, the pattern of the murders which have been reported in these files resembles a great deal to what we are witnessing now" ... Kartik pushed the files towards Kumar

"In last 10 years, there were five incidents which have been reported where the girls have been murdered exactly the same way like these two girls have been murdered"

"So you are saying that this has happened before?"

"Yes, but the files suggest that there were no progress made on those murders except for some paper work and after reading the files and seeing the pictures of the crime scenes I m pretty sure that this is the same guy who did this before"

"But the most interesting thing is that every time such incident occurred the number count of murders increased, the last time the case of such sort was reported the number count was four"

"So you are saying that this time he will murder more than four girls? Because from these files what I can make out is that they ought to be girls because in every file the victim is a girl" ... Kumar asked in his usual sarcastic way

"That's not it, every girl which have been murdered was having a menstruation period going on, I'm not sure whether he will kill four girls or more but my point is that whoever this killer is, he is after something which we don't know, I have gone through some of the books written by Dr. Alok and the little idea I have got so far is that these murders have some relation with black magic"

"Ohhh come on, I m not buying that shit, do you seriously think that someone in this age of science believes in black magic and actually doing something like that? Believe me the guy who is doing this is a maniac or may be mentally unstable, every now and then he appears and satisfy this urge of killing girls, there are so many explanations medical science can give you for doing such acts"

"Oh really? Kumar my profession taught me that there is a very thin line between genius and insanity and his acts are not the one's which could be considered insane, there is a method to his madness, In last 10 years this man shows up after a span of time and murder girls take their blood and then vanish like he never existed, there is not a tiny bit of evidence have been found so far, how can someone be so perfect in committing murders?. I can't make out that a human can keep on doing such murders without making any mistake, there has to be something else, some power which is helping him" ... Kartik's voice was furious this time

"Look I m also not sure why he is doing this or why he did that before but what's the harm in taking some advice from Dr. Alok?, he is a professor of iconology (Made up Subject), I'm sure he knows much more than what we do, if it's not the case of a black magic or something like that he will dismiss it straight away but if it is what I'm suspecting it to be than no one can solve this mystery except him"

"I don't know but if you are so sure then let's have a shot at it but we don't have much time, you have to convince him sooner rather than later" ... Kumar gave up finally

"I have send him the pictures of the murdered girls along with the pictures of the symbols and numbers, I'm hoping that he will contact me after seeing those pictures but if he doesn't than we have to find someone else who can help us but I m not letting this killer go away this time" ... Kartik said in a deep thinking voice, there were more numbers and symbols in front of him

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.