Can You See Me Now?
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Riley read an article about how much privacy we've lost, and how much satellites could see. She was sure nobody would ever actually spy on her as she lay out in her yard, catching some rays in her bikini. But the whole satellite thing made her mad so she protested. That protest was in the form of a sheet stapled to her roof that said "Hey NSA. Can you see me now?" It was a joke, really. But that joke changed her life, because somebody DID see it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Riley slept for four hours. Bob checked on her twice, but only to make sure she was still breathing. The rest of the time he spent with Curtis, playing games, watching TV and reading books. Most of the reading time was spent with Bob reading, but sometimes Curtis read. Bob suspected he wasn't really reading, but instead had memorized the material. Little words were wrong in reality, but right in context. He didn't point this out to Curtis, though.

Bob was in the process of making a pot of chili when Riley came out of the bedroom, fully dressed. He'd made extra sure that the hamburger was thoroughly cooked before he added the beans and spices. He was in the process of adding his secret ingredient, two heaping tablespoons of peanut butter, when she came to stand beside him.

"Mmmm. Chili," she said, touching her shoulder against his arm. Then, "What in the world are you doing?!"

"Peanut butter," he said. "It makes the chili smooth and creamy."

"But it's peanut butter!" she said.

"You won't taste it," he said. "It adds something, though. Just wait. You'll see. It's a trick I picked up at the agency."

"If you say so," she said, but she sounded doubtful.

"Have you thought about ... things?" he asked, unable to keep it in.

"I'm still thinking," she said.

But she didn't pull away from him.

And that made him feel better.


By the time the rest of the day had passed, Bob was a wreck. Riley acted completely normal, in terms of how she interacted with Curtis. And her behavior towards Bob, himself, was almost normal too. In the past, she often put her arms around him, and got several long, steamy kisses. She was a very physical woman, in terms of her behavior towards her lover. But that was missing on this day. She didn't try to keep away from Bob ... but she didn't seek him out for intimacy either.

Eventually Bob arrived at the conclusion that, while she wasn't going to end it, she was pulling back from him. She was going to say no, but she was trying to think of a way to do so with as little pain as possible. For Bob, the prospect of becoming "just friends" was painful, but much preferred over having her kick him out. She didn't want to marry him, but she did need a father for the baby in her life. He got that. And being around her, even if they weren't to be lovers any more, was still better than not having her in his life at all.

He was prepared, therefore, to sleep on the couch that night. He got a blanket out while Riley put Curtis to bed, and lay down, covered up by it so she wouldn't have to tell him to do so.

She came to stand, looking down at him, her face calm, and her hands on her hips.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I just figured I'd sleep here," he said.

"That's not where you sleep," she said, calmly.

"It's not?" He sounded confused.

"No," she said. "Get up and come to bed."

"With you?" Now there was hope in his voice.

"It had better be with me," she said. "Are there women in your life you haven't told me about?"

"No!" he said.

"Good."

"But I thought..."

"I know," she said. "I could see that. But I needed to think. Come to bed and we can talk."

"Okay," he said. He felt better, because she wanted to talk. But he also felt nervous, because saying either "Yes" or "No" didn't really require a lot of conversation.

When they got into the bedroom, she didn't make it any easier on him. She simply got undressed and got into bed. She pulled the covers up to her neck, and watched as he slowly got undressed. He wondered whether he should leave his boxers on or not, but then decided that since she'd removed her panties, he was going to take his boxers off too.

He slid into bed next to her, mimicking her by lying on his back too.

It was quiet for so long that he had to say something.

"So..."

She rolled over, but lifted her body in the process, so it landed in the same place she'd been lying in. She was a little closer to him, but not touching.

He turned his head to look at her. Her face was unmarred by a frown, or other indication she was unhappy.

"I've thought about it," she said. Then she was silent.

Again, he waited until he couldn't stand it any more.

"And?"

She leaned just far enough to brush her lips against his, and then pulled back.

"Yes," she whispered.


She had seemed to somehow float her entire body towards him, as his face registered shock, and then a joy he couldn't communicate with words.

She found a way to help him communicate that joy, as she settled on top of him, reached for his erection, brought it to the lips of her sex, and took him into her body with a deep sigh.

Later, he would admit he got a little crazy. He would also claim that she made him that way.

For one thing, her movements as she rode him made it crystal clear that having him inside her was the only thing she wanted in that moment. For another, with each forward thrust, as she massaged her clit against the base of his cock, she yipped "Yes!" over and over again. And the whole time, her internal muscles writhed, trying to get more of what had made life bloom in her womb.

As a result, he only let her ride him long enough that she trembled through one orgasm, before he pulled her down and clasped her to his chest as he rolled. He didn't come unseated, but she complained anyway, as he crushed her and tried to get his knees between hers.

But then she threw her legs wide and slid her hands to his ass cheeks, digging her fingernails into the tender flesh there. What he did then could only be called humping. He thrust hard, and rapidly, becoming winded within thirty seconds. The bed shook and the legs skittered across the floor until the headboard bounced off the wall.

Her lips were right beside his ear, and she inflamed him even more as she began to whisper, asking him to do the thing that had happened unintentionally.

"Cum in me, Bob," she whispered. "Make me pregnant. Shoot your sperm in me. Let's make a baby, Bob."

He groaned and thrust even harder. The knocking of the headboard seemed like thunder.

"Oh," she panted. "You already did that, didn't you, Bob. You got me pregnant with your baby."

She burrowed her lips into his neck and kissed him there, before returning her lips to his ear.

"I'm going to have your baby, Bob. It's growing inside me right this second. I'm going to marry you and we're going to have a dozen babies, Bob!"

He suddenly froze, as if struck by a bolt of magic. He pushed with his arms, raising his upper body, and stared down at her flushed face.

"Do you promise?" he gasped.

She laughed. "Don't stop! You're supposed to cum in me!" Her nails dug into his butt. "I want more!"

His face darkened, and he pulled out of her.

"No!" she squealed. "Don't stop, Bob!"

He ignored her, scooping his arms under each of her knees and then surging forward, folding her in half. His weight had caused her difficulty in breathing, and now she gasped for air as he looked down, using his eyes to guide his dripping prick back to her opening. When the tip lodged between fat, flushed pussy lips, he lunged, slamming into her. She gasped as his balls slapped audibly against her glutes.

"Promise me," he panted. "You'll marry me and we'll have a dozen babies."

"I'll marry you!" she gasped. "But not a dozen. Not really. I can't breathe, Bob!"

"Six, then!" he grunted, pulling out and thrusting back in.

"Two," she countered, clenching her internal muscles.

"Five!" he gasped, pulling out and slamming back in.

"Two!" she gasped.

"Four!" he said, and now there was a begging note in his raspy voice.

"Two!" she whispered. "I can't breathe, Bob!"

"Shit!" gasped Bob, coming to his senses. He let her left leg slide off his shoulder, and then shrugged his left shoulder to release her right leg. She dragged in breath, and then scolded him.

"Don't stop, Bob!"

"Oh, Baby," he groaned, lifting a knee and pulling her leg inside it. He did the same thing with the other one, so that her legs were straight and touching each other, with his knees on the outside. Both felt her body clamp down on his penis. His hips gave a little hump. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't," she said, reaching up to grasp his face between both hands. "Just don't stop."

He sagged, crushing her breasts again and her hands went to stroke his back.

"Don't ever stop," she whispered, again speaking into his ear.

"Two babies?" he panted, beginning to slide forward and back on top of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.