Can You See Me Now? - Cover

Can You See Me Now?

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Riley read an article about how much privacy we've lost, and how much satellites could see. She was sure nobody would ever actually spy on her as she lay out in her yard, catching some rays in her bikini. But the whole satellite thing made her mad so she protested. That protest was in the form of a sheet stapled to her roof that said "Hey NSA. Can you see me now?" It was a joke, really. But that joke changed her life, because somebody DID see it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

The time passed much too quickly. Even the fact that Bob was there for all of their remaining time together didn't seem to give them any more of it.

Part of that was because they tried to cram so much into that remaining time. They spent half of each day with Curtis, usually going somewhere, to see something interesting. The other half of the day, Curtis went to Bessie's.

In theory she was supposed to do some work each day. And, looking at the numbers, she should have been able to work some, each day. There were about three hours of eating, and five hours of entertaining a little boy. Toss in eight hours of sleep, and you still have eight hours in which to work.

The problem was that their foreplay typically took an hour, during which they teased and touched and talked. That inevitably led to an hour of lovemaking, followed by another hour of pillow talk. Sometimes, if their lovemaking was particularly energetic, they napped in each other's arms.

Only to wake and start all over again.

She did make some phone calls. She did finish one illustration and send it off. But they were both insatiable, and the petard of their lust kept demolishing her will to stop the luscious feelings he was generating in her, or his ability to control himself and demand that she get some work done. Both, most likely, reminded themselves that their remaining time together was short, and then he'd have to fly back to his job.

When a session of lovemaking lasts two or three hours, and one session of lovemaking a day just isn't enough to satisfy you ... then eight hours isn't much.

She did try getting up out of bed, late at night, and working on some things then. But Bob rolled over and found only empty bed, so he got up too. She was wearing a long, thin robe, made of worn cotton. It was, in fact, her oldest piece of clothing, and she had worn that robe since she was fourteen. It had, when new, been pink, but now all the color had washed out of it. It was thin enough that the light from the monitor shone through it, outlining her breasts from behind her, where Bob was standing.

He only meant to let her know he was thinking about her, when he leaned down, reached around, and cupped her breasts while he nosed aside her long hair and kissed her neck.

"I'm working." She tried to sound uninterested.

"I know," he said. "Go on. I'm not trying to get you to stop."

His hands did what his hands now often did, without conscious thought. They squeezed her breasts, gently.

"Bob!" she scolded.

"What?" he asked, sounding injured.

She reached and moved his hands, while her feet made the desk chair swivel. The light from the monitor lit up his pale, naked body. His penis was rigid, and thrusting out from a dark nest of fuzziness.

She meant to tell him to go back to bed, but somehow she ended up sucking on that magnificent penis, which got hard so quickly whenever he touched her - sometimes even when he wasn't anywhere near her! - and pretty soon they both went back to bed ... the computer forgotten, the image she'd been working on just sitting there, lighting up the empty room.

That image was of a man, standing behind a girl dressed in riding clothes. The man's hands were firmly on the girl's breasts ... and the man was kissing her neck.


Bob's flight out was at ten in the morning, Denver time. The logistics of that resulted in him offering to get a hotel room for all of them in Denver the night before, so that nobody would have to get up at zero dark-thirty in preparation for him getting to the airport in time to get through security.

They had to take separate cars, because Bob had to turn his in, and Riley needed a way to get back to The Springs. They checked into the hotel room first, so that was taken care of and they would have the rest of the day to spend having fun. Curtis was suitably impressed with the hotel room, saying, "This is bigger than our house!" Without knowing it, he was responsible for significant changes in his life when, upon entering the palatial bathroom, he said, "We could all fit in that bathtub!"

"This is too much, Bob," said Riley, her eyes wide as she took in the presidential suite at the Four Seasons.

"No it's not," he said. "It's only money, and I have very little to spend it on."

"And I thought Athena was too much," she sighed.

"It's not too much," he said, hooking his arm around her and pulling her close.

"You're trying to get in my panties," she complained.

"Guilty as charged," he said, kissing the top of her head.

She looked up, her face impish, and stuck out her tongue.

"Hah!" she said, pushing away from him. "Well, you won't succeed, you horrible man. I made sure of that."

She put her hands on her hips and, stuck her chin out. Because Curtis was in another room, exploring, she used her normal voice to deliver her coup.

"I'm not wearing any!"

"Curses!" he growled. "Foiled again!" He twirled imaginary moustache tips.

"I'm hungry," proclaimed Curtis, appearing from one of the bedrooms.

"That's because it's lunchtime," said Riley.

There was discussion about where to eat. Bob offered to take them to the hotel dining room, but Riley said that while she was quite sure she'd be impressed, Curtis probably would not. So they ended up at Pete's Kitchen, where they decided to have breakfast again.

After lunch they went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, where Curtis stood, awestruck, beneath the skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, menacing other skeletons of huge beasts. It wasn't scary for him, though, because there were dozens of other patrons, talking loudly, which disrupted the setting. Bob wondered what it must be like for the night watchman who wander among exhibits like these at night, when it was silent as the tomb these bones had been taken from.

The adults talked about doing other things, but Curtis was tired from walking through the museum, so they went back to the hotel, where Curtis perched in front of a huge flat screen TV to watch his favorite PBS programs. Riley knew he'd fall asleep eventually, and so she waited until that happened, and then stood in front of Bob and shoved her jeans down, displaying that she had, indeed, been going commando. He looked at her nude vulva and mons, and licked his lips.

"Oh ... you want a little taste?" she teased.

"I want a big taste," he sighed.

Knowing their predilection for moving quickly once things got started, she went to her purse and obtained a condom. She tossed it on the bed, and did a striptease for him, ending up lying on her back, beside the foil-wrapped protective device.

He gave her three orgasms before using the condom.


Curtis' nap ended up lasting just long enough for them to get decent before he woke up. By then it was time to think about eating again. They went to Chuck E. Cheese's, where Curtis ran himself ragged. There was one of the chain restaurants in The Springs, but Riley had never taken him there for some reason. When she saw his reaction, she decided that would become one of their future haunts.

They didn't have much time to talk, because Curtis wanted to share everything with them, and wanted them to watch him do everything. Bob tried to teach him how to play Skee Ball, and the boy had fun, but didn't score more than ten points with any ball. It was a long way to throw a ball for a four-year-old.

The result, however, played to the interests of the adults, because when they got back to the hotel, Curtis was full, happy, and tired again. Riley found a pay per view movie on TV about Tinkerbell, and he was happy to sit and watch.

Bob and Riley then commenced an hour of foreplay.


Curtis had fallen asleep, and was now warmly tucked into a strange bed that he might have been reluctant to enter, had he been awake when that happened.

Bob, remembering what Curtis had said about the bathtub, filled it half full with hot water. He was examining the controls for the air jets when Riley came into the bathroom. He looked over his shoulder at her and said, "It is big enough for two."

"I like that idea," she said, and promptly started disrobing.

Ten minutes later they were in a very warm embrace, in the water, on their sides, kissing and stroking each other's bodies.

"Wait," she said, after a particularly long and passionate kiss.

She arranged herself facing him, sitting on his thighs, with her legs going behind him. That let her scoot up to have more or less full frontal contact with him while they kissed some more.

His penis, of course, strained upward between them.

Her hand, of course, found that straining member, and stroked it.

"Careful," he panted at one point. "Semen floats, and it will get all over us."

"Mustn't have that," she said, letting the water help her rise while she notched the tip of his cock in the opening of her pussy.

"Condom," he whispered, into her lips.

"I'm tired of condoms," she said, settling down on him. "I don't like them. I like feeling you inside me, instead of a piece of latex."

"I'm all for that," he said, kissing her lower lip. "But, as I recall, the reason we used them is because while the last time we didn't was safe ... right now might not be."

"I know," she said, wiggling on him, and squeezing his rampant staff with her pussy muscles. "But it will be okay. You wouldn't believe how many times Chuck and I had sex before he actually got me pregnant."

"I don't want to talk about Chuck," he said.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll never give Chuck the time of day again."

"That sounds like a plan to me," he said, his loins giving an unconscious thrust upwards.

"That's not a plan," she said. "This is a plan."

She scooted forward, getting him even deeper into her. She kissed him long and hard, and humped, trying to get some stimulation to her clit. In that position, though, she couldn't crush it against him. It was more like she teased it, like his tongue felt when he circled the little bud with it. It was driving her crazy, so she slid a hand between them and pressed the tip of her index finger on the organ.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.