Calley - Cover

Calley

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 4

It was about three weeks later. I was laying in bed snuggled between Brenda and Calley. All of us were nude. I had just made love with Brenda, with Calley looking on wistfully.

Calley was being a real sport about it, she was sticking to her deal. Although the toll for batteries might just bankrupt me. At first Calley would watch, then go off into the other bedroom for a while by herself. But eventually, she started using her dildo while she watched. This turned out to be the most satisfying for all involved.

Fact is that it's exciting as hell to have a fourteen year old girl in the midst of orgasm in bed with you while you are having sex!

Myself, I was getting all the sex I could handle at the moment. Brenda turned out to be a real firecracker in bed. She woke me every morning with a blow job. She almost demanded that she get laid every night. For the time being, she was on the pill, so even that was more satisfying for me than it had been.

A few little side occurrences happened as well. Brenda and I got quite used to Calley slipping us her tongue when she kissed us. She was being good otherwise, so we let her get a way with it. Brenda and I were certainly giving each other enough that it wasn't quite the temptation it had been previously, for either of us.

Everybody was happy ... That is until this night.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Jill's voice asked from the foot of the bed.

"Jill? What the hell are you doing here? How did you get in?" I asked, raising my head.

"I still have my key. I came to see for myself if you were sleeping with the little slut. Turns out you are. With company too. The authorities ought to be real interested in this situation." Jill said, almost maniacally.

"Jill, get the fuck out. Brenda and I were married two weeks ago." I said, angrily.

"I don't see that matters much. What about the little trollop next to you there? Married or not the authorities won't much care for her being a participant in your sick games." Jill said.

"She isn't. Neither of us has sex with Calley. She just sleeps here." I said.

"You expect me to believe that?" Jill asked.

"I don't really care what you believe, Jill. I don't know if you noticed in the two years we went together, but I don't lie to other people. Not even those I don't like very much, like you. Now get out. You can leave your key on the table. You aren't welcome here anymore. If you come back, you will be charged with breaking and entering and trespassing." I said.

"Oh, I don't think I need to come back. The authorities will be quite interested in what I have to tell them about this time." Jill smirked.

"Jill, why the hell would you want to do that? Just to be vindictive?" Brenda asked.

"You bet, bitch. He was mine!" Jill spat.

Calley raised her head and looked at Jill.

"Is this the woman you were going with? What a bitch! God am I glad I chose Brenda for a mom instead of her!" she said.

"You chose?" Jill asked.

"Yes. They gave me my choice. Brenda's one of the nicest women I ever met. I never met you before tonight, but I knew I wouldn't like you. Not from the way you were treating Mike." Calley said.

"How do you know how I was treating him?" Jill asked.

"Just from what he told me about you. You used him to supply your entertainment. He paid for it. In return you were cold, not liking to be touched. Maybe gave it too him once a week, with the lights out, if he was a good boy and jumped through all your hoops correctly. I certainly made the right choice for a mom. I can hug Brenda anytime I want and she hugs back and really means it. She keeps Mike happy too. Very happy." Calley said.

"Okay, Calley. I don't think Jill needs any more information. Jill, get out. You aren't welcome here." I said.

"Oh, you needn't worry about me coming back. It will be the police and child welfare people who come to take this little slut away." Jill said, angrily.

"Jill, you don't know what you are talking about. Get out NOW!" I said.

Jill turned and left. I slipped on a robe and got up to make certain she left. Her car screeched out of the driveway.

Brenda came and laid a hand on my shoulder in support.

"She really is a bitch, isn't she." she asked, rhetorically.

"Yes ... I don't think she'll let it go either. We have a real problem again." I sighed.

"Will they take me away, Uncle Mike? Oh god please don't let them. I love you two so much!" Calley cried, moving to my other side.

"I don't know how they will handle it, Calley. But we'll fight it with every dollar we've got." I said, holding her tightly.

"It maybe would be a good idea if you slept in your own bed for a while, Calley." Brenda said.

"No. I think it's more important than ever that she know we mean what we say. We promised her she could sleep with us. We meant it. You know she doesn't sleep well by herself. We'll all go back to bed, together. But I do think that pajamas are in order." I said.

We spent a fitful night snuggled together. Waiting for a knock on the door. It didn't come till the next afternoon. The child welfare agency showed up with a court order backed up by two sheriffs deputies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.