A Soldier's Story - Cover

A Soldier's Story

Copyright© 2014 by Baron Munchausen

Chapter 2: Ft Jackson

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Ft Jackson - A young draftee makes love to his mother and later to his sister, impregnating both.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Slow  

After my induction in Chicago, I wound up in Fort Jackson, South Carolina. It was a really lovely place, deep in the Heart of Dixie. Right out side of the State Capitol of Columbia. Boot camp was not exactly to my liking. Although I was in pretty good shape, Basic Training was a real workout. We trained 7 days a week. The only break came on Sunday morning when you could go to religious service; believe me EVERYONE went. But, in the end I was looking rather hard. The Army made me really fit.

After eight weeks of Basic Training, in about mid-November, we graduated on a Friday morning. The graduation consisted of marching up and down the Camp Parade Ground in front of the General, a bunch of other officers and some families who probably lived nearby. The General gave a speech telling us to be good little soldiers, to serve our country well and listen to the officers etc. etc. etc. I couldn't wait for it to end. It was cold and even with the overcoats we had on the cold was seeping into our bones. Finally, the general shut up and we were dismissed.

We had been given three-day passes, this was the first time we could leave the Fort since we arrived in Ft. Jackson about 8 — weeks ago and were to report back to the barracks by 2400 hours (midnight) Sunday so they could take us to the Advanced Infantry Training (AIT) Company by 0600 hours (6:00 AM) on Monday. Like most of the other guys in my Company, I was going into the Infantry. Yea, I was going to be a ground pounder, a grunt, in other words ... cannon fodder.

After the graduation ceremony, I was planning on going into Columbia with a couple of buddies. Getting and staying drunk until we returned Sunday night to the barracks.

"Hey, Terry," one of my buddies called, "Lets get goin, we don't want to miss the bus."

I picked up my "AWOL" bag from the side of the parade grounds and started to run after the other guys. The bag had a couple changes of underwear and socks for the weekend. As I ran I heard a familiar voice calling, "Terry ... Terry ... over here."

I thought I was hearing things. I thought, it can't be ... but when I turned around ... sure enough there was my mother running toward me waving her arms, calling me.

I couldn't believe it. My mother looked ... she was beautiful. Why had I never noticed it before? It wasn't because she was wearing anything sexy or even suggestive. She was in a wool coat that came to her mid-thigh and her skirt came to just below her knees. But, she was beautiful. She looked so much younger that her 37 years. Her hair was longer than she usually wore it and she had just a hint of makeup, which she didn't really need. Had the eight-week separation changed her so much? Whatever it was I was in shock.

Mom, was only 37 years old. She had my sister, Rachel when she was 16 and I was born when she was 18 years old. Mom and Dad were married after Rachel was born so on her birth certificate, Rachel has Mom's maiden name, Burton. They never got around to changing it after Mom and Dad got married. Mom also used her maiden name at work.

Mom was about 5'7", slender but not skinny, her breasts were not really big. They were perfectly proportioned for her body and she had a pair of knockout legs. In my eyes she was the perfect woman.

I stammered, "Mom??? What ... when did..."

As she ran to me laughing, I threw my arms around her and spun her around.

"Terry ... Terry, I had to be here and see my son, the soldier, graduate," Mom said panting from the run.

"TERRY, the bus is coming; hurry up," my buddy called.

I turned and shouted, "Go on without me, I'm not goin."

My buddy shrugged and ran for the bus.

"I hope that I didn't mess up your plans with your buddies," my mom asked with a worried look on her face.

"No way, Mom, Lord knows, I would rather be with you more than anyone else," I told her as I hugged her even tighter.

Mom's beautiful face beamed with happiness as we walked off the parade ground arm in arm. As we walked I saw my Drill Sergeant. He spotted me and mom and he yelled, "Hey Matson, didn't know your girl friend was coming."

Mom smiled and said, "I wanted to surprise him."

My sergeant laughed, "Boy I wish I had a surprise like that."

Mom just giggled as we walked away.

I said, "Mom, he thinks that you are my girl friend and that we are going to spend the weekend together."

Mom said, "Let him think what he wants. Anyway, we are going to spend the weekend together."

We laughed and I put my arm around her waist and hugged her.

I gave my mom a quick tour of the fort showing her where I lived for the past eight weeks, the barracks, the Mess Hall and the Chapel. Later we caught a cab into Columbia.

Mom told me that she had flown into Columbia airport early that morning and had gotten a room in one of the hotels in town. She said that it had two double beds so she didn't see any problem with us staying together. I didn't complain. I didn't have enough cash to get a room on my own. A private's pay was $88.00 a month. Not quite $3.00 a day. So a free room for the weekend was perfect.

It was around 1800 hrs. (6:00 PM) when we got to Columbia and mom and I were hungry. Mom said that a business acquaintance of hers had recommended a restaurant in town and she wanted to try it. It turned out to be one of the most expensive places in town. Far beyond the reach of a private in the U.S. Army.

Mom said not to worry and slipped me five twenties and said no one would ever know. I felt a little funny about it, but what the heck. I put the money in my pocket and hugged my mom really tight.

"I love you mom," I told her.

"I love you too, my baby," mom answered.

We got an out of the way table off to the side, where we were for the most part alone. However. I did catch some of the male patrons giving Mom the once over. It made me feel good. I thought, eat your hearts out guys. This woman is mine.

The dinner was wonderful. The food was great, but after eight weeks of Army food, I wasn't much of a critic. Mom liked the food and we split a bottle of wine.

During dinner, we talked and talked; I gave her a blow-by-blow description of the past eight weeks. She told me about things at home, how my sister, Rachel was excelling at the culinary institute and how my Uncle Freddy was hovering over the both of them, like a mother hen, since I left. We were laughing and enjoying this time together. I had a warm feeling when we left the restaurant, whether it was from the wine or just being with Mom, I didn't care. I felt happier than I had in a long time.

After leaving the restaurant we walked arm in arm. As we walked mom said that she would really like a Hi-Ball, a Rye and Ginger Ale. We stopped at a liquor store and got a small bottle of Rye and a bottle of ginger ale.

We window-shopped as we walked to the hotel. We would stop and look into the closed stores telling each other what we liked and didn't like. We went into one store with a recessed door and were looking at the merchandise.

Mom put her arms around me and asked, "Did you mean it when you said, you would rather be with me more than anyone else?"

I put my arms around her pulled her close and said, "Mom, I would rather be with you than anyone else in the whole wide world."

Mom looked up at me and said, "You make me so happy, Terry. I love you so much."

She placed her arms around my neck.

I looked into her eyes, lowered my head and softly kissed her lips. It was like 1000 volts of electricity went through me. Mom was kissing me back. The kiss lasted longer than I had intended, but it felt so good. It was more loving than passionate.

When we parted, Mom said, "You shouldn't kiss me like that, Terry."

"Why not, mom?"

She looked into my eyes and with a slight smile and said, "Because I like it too much."

Her eyes were filled with love and passion as our lips met once again. This time there was no softness in our kiss. Our lips mashed together, our mouths opened and our tongues danced and explored each other's mouth. The kiss seemed to go on forever. My hand slipped down to her ass and I pulled her hips into me.

Mom softly moaned as we broke our kiss, "Terry ... Terry ... Terry; my sweet loving boy ... I love you so much ... I love you."

I kiss her cheeks and her neck.

"Oh, Mom," I said. "I love you, too."

We parted and continued our walk to the hotel with our arms around each other.

When we got to the hotel we took the elevator to the tenth floor and went to mom's room. We entered and I took Mom's coat and hung it in the closet then hung my overcoat there too.

Mom turned to me and put her arms around me and said, "I don't know what has come over me, but it feels wonderful."

I looked at my Mother and said, "You are the most beautiful woman in the world and I love you more than anything."

Once again our lips met, our mouths opened and our tongues dueled. I pulled her body into mine. She responded by pushing her hips into my groin. I ran my hands over her ass. My erection pressed into her. There was no doubt that she felt it pushing into her.

She then pulled away from me and whispered, "Make us a drink; I'm going to get out of this suit and get into something comfortable."

She then went into the bathroom with her overnight bag.

In a daze I pulled the bottle of rye and the bottle of ginger ale out of the bag and made two Hi- Balls. I took a gulp of mine and almost choked, it was almost all rye. I quickly added more ginger ale to both drinks and made them a lot weaker. For some reason, I didn't want to get my mother drunk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.