Woolly Wilds 2 - Cover

Woolly Wilds 2

Copyright© 2014 by starfiend

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A direct follow on to Woolly Wilds. Set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle Universe, a family has been 'collected' but they didn't quite realise the consequences. This is the continuing story of Llew Carter, Confederacy Intelligence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

I sort of knew that sex was more than just 'stick tab A in slot B', but last night I really learnt it. I also learnt the difference between having sex and making love.

I'd been with exactly two girls in my entire life. The first had been about three months earlier, a girl a year younger than me. We'd sort of liked each other for a few years, but working out on the farm so much I rarely saw her. I'd gone into Talgarth to pick up some supplies and bumped into her coming out of the post office. We'd got to talking, and one thing led to another, and ten minutes later she'd taken me home. We'd spent an hour in bed, and I'd thoroughly enjoyed myself. I hope she did as well, and that she has good memories of the experience, because I didn't see her again. And now of course I'm no longer on Earth so the chances of ever seeing her again are somewhere between slim and none. The second girl had been my own youngest sister, now legally one of my sex slaves. I'd taken her virginity two evenings before. No, that's not quite true, she'd given me her virginity, and done so willingly. I know we'd both enjoyed ourselves.

I now knew that all three of us, Jenni in Talgarth, myself, and Siân my sister, had all been complete innocents. Before I went to bed I hadn't really understand the difference between fucking and lovemaking. Imogen taught me different.

Imogen is my mother. Or at least, she had been, because as she had said last night, she was now just Imogen. As a family we'd all been innocents about the Sa'arm, the Confederation, and even about pick-ups, until after I'd been picked up as a volunteer, and in my innocence brought the rest of my family to be my concubines. Imogen was now, legally, my sex slave, and last night I had taken her to bed for the first time ever.

We'd both been nervous and uncertain at first, entirely down to our biological relationship with each other. When I'd suggested we cancel the idea, and try it again some other time, Imogen seemed to relax, and after that things went a bit more smoothly. It was strange at first, we just giggled and messed around a bit, and looking back I don't think either of us were taking the whole thing too seriously. Mum, Imogen, at forty, was still quite attractive. Her boobs sagged a bit, her bum and thighs were not quite as firm as they appeared to be when she wore jeans, and she was not as slim as she once was, but she was my mother and I loved her. Also, she was naked, and as a typical almost-nineteen-year-old, almost any naked female body, as long as it's not grossly ugly, will get me hard. Imogen is a long long way short of ugly, so I got hard.

The first time I managed to get my cock inside her hurt her a little I think, though she didn't say anything. We fucked, and it was pleasant, better than pleasant. For me anyway. After that she took charge, and that's when I began to truly learn the difference between fucking and making love. She was gentle, loving, but most important she'd taught me without it looking like she was teaching me. I didn't care that her boobs sagged a bit, that her waist had thickened a bit, or that her muscles generally were not as tight as once they might have been. Once we started she was just a sensual and amazing woman. My cock loved her pussy, and the rest of me loved all of her.

I'd awoken this morning to find Imogen gently sucking my semi-hard cock. She'd deep throated me a couple of times last night, and I'd shot my wad deep down her throat each time. This, now, was just to get me erect. When I was as hard as I think I had ever been, she straddled me, and slid me inside her. That was special. She was special. She was the third woman I'd had sex with, and she easily blew the other two clean out of the water.

I put my hands on her hips and we writhed and shook together, Imogen coming to a quick climax long before I was quite ready. She collapsed on top of me and I quickly rolled us both over and began the long slow strokes that I now knew drove her to distraction and beyond. It didn't take me long to bring her off, and she gasped and moaned, writhing and wriggling underneath me, her hips and belly banging up against mine. I'd thought filling my sister with my spunk was exciting, but filling my mother was even more exciting. I forced my crotch tight against hers as she wrapped her legs tight around me, and came to a huge climax, triggering another small one in her.

"Oh wow," she gasped after we had finally relaxed. "I want your baby."

"You can have it," I grinned tiredly, "but you're having Roger's first."

The huge smile on her face told me she approved. We hugged and kissed for a while longer, letting my softening cock slowly slide free of her before I rolled off her.

"You are one amazing woman," I whispered. She just smiled at me, but said nothing.

We continued to caress each other for a few more minutes, but neither of us had the strength to continue. That gave me an idea.

"AI? Can I add some little extras to our body changes?"

"Yes."

"In that case, can you change us all so that we recover from our sexual bouts much faster, and make it so that we don't get sore."

"Confirmed. That will add one extra minute in the medical pods to each of the men. The ladies will not need extra time as less work is required."

Imogen laughed. "Superior beings," she whispered.

"Confirmed."

We both laughed and carried on stroking and caressing each other, gently kissing. Eventually I remembered that we needed to be up. "Time please, AI."

"Oh seven forty-nine."

Dad, Roger rather, was going to be collected for his body changes in a little over half an hour, so I kissed Imogen on the nose and rolled out of bed.

I directed my next question at the AI again. "Is Roger awake?"

"Yes."

"Where is he?"

"He is just entering the upper level shower."

"Thanks." I turned to Imogen. "I'm going for a shower. Follow me in as soon as I'm out."

"AI," Imogen asked softly. "Please let me know when Llewelyn is out of the shower, and please inform everyone else to get up."

"Confirmed."

Dad was already sat, reading, in the small dining area, when I got there after my shower. I'd had the replicator make me some new clothes, but he was still wearing the shift. "AI, allow all my family to request whatever clothing they want."

"Confirmed." The AI's tone had gone slightly mechanical. Still a very generic English male accent though.

Dad smiled at me. "Doesn't matter for now, these shifts are okay." He pulled at the bottom hem where it was still really rather short. "We'll all be different sizes by this evening though."

"I know. You okay with this?"

His smile wavered a bit, "fine I guess." He looked at me. "I'm rather concerned about the flock."

"Oh. Shit. Yeah." I paused. "I dunno what we can do about it." I hadn't a clue who to talk to. "I'll try and find out a bit later. Given the choice, what would you want to happen?"

He thought for a moment. "I guess," he said after a while, "Dai Thomas in the village could look after them for us for now, but I suppose they now belong to the family." By this I knew he meant his brother and sister, and Imogen's two sisters.

"If I can arrange it, do you want to talk to one of them?"

"Yeah. I suppose that would be best. I guess I need to talk to Dai at least. Charles will have to know, but as neither he nor Katy are even vaguely interested in farming, I guess they'll want it sold." Charles was Dad's elder brother, and a GP in London. Katy was his younger sister, an artist and painter in Manchester. Both had always disliked the countryside. Aunt Katy's art was gritty, urban, industrial paintings, often of industrial decay, and she thought coming to the farm a waste of her time. "Nothing here to paint," she'd once said, staring around at the wonderful bleak mountainside.

"I dunno whether your mum's sisters will try and save it. Dorothy's too busy but I could ask Jenny I suppose. She's often remarked on how peaceful it is up there."

I laughed. "Yeah, but she's never been there for lambing."

Roger smiled. "I think the flock should be okay for another couple of nights yet, but I wouldn't trust the old black head ewe not to have escaped again by then."

I nodded, chuckling softly. That ewe could have escaped from Colditz. "She's probably out already."

"Shouldn't be. She normally takes a week or so to get out and I corralled her up again the day before we came down the mountain."

"Oh right. I don't remember that?"

"You wouldn't. Huw was with me."

"Oh. Yeah, okay." I paused for a moment and looked at Roger. "What about all this? Up here I mean? How do you feel about this?" I needed him to be at least comfortable with our new life. I loved my Dad, I did not want to lose him.

He shrugged. "How do you expect me to feel about it?" he said after a moment. "I understand it. I accept it. I don't have to like it. I'll get used to it." The finality of his tone told me that that was all he would say on the subject. I dropped the subject and waited for everybody else.

It was Siân who started it after we had finished eating and were waiting for the marines to come and collect Roger. The original circular table had been replaced by a longer rectangular table that could sit about four on each side plus one on each end. Now we were sitting three to a side. Siân simply took hold of my cock and began to stroke it.

"Siân," snapped Roger. "Behave." Then he gulped in surprise as Branny reached out and took his cock in her hand.

Imogen just looked startled, and when I put my hand to her crotch she gulped and at first closed her thighs tight. Moments later however she had opened them again, much wider this time, and I began to tease at her pussy. Huw had to get in on the action and began to tease Branny's pussy. Branny turned to grin at him, and reached out with her free hand. Moments later she was stroking her youngest brother's erection, just as mum reached out and took hold of my cock, playing with it at the same time as Siân was. When I reached out to Siân to do to her what I was doing to Imogen, she guided my fingers inside her. Roger finally got in on the act fully, joining with Huw in stroking his eldest daughter's pussy, even if he did look a little uncomfortable doing so.

For two or three minutes we sat like this, smiling and enjoying ourselves, but it was Siân who took it to the next level. She came on my fingers, soaking them with her juices. "Oooh," she gasped and fell forwards to lie partially on the table. Her hand fell away from my cock and I turned to her to make sure she was okay.

"I'm fine. Wonderful," she said softly. Imogen moved to the other side of her youngest daughter and hugged her. After a few moments Branny came around the table and pushed in between me and Siân. For a couple more minutes the three sat talking softly, giggling. I stood and stroked Siân's shoulder briefly then Branny's and then Imogen's before moving around the other side of the table.

"Funnily enough, I'm not really looking forwards to this," Roger said softly.

"Dad?" asked Huw.

"Oh it'll be grand to get my foot back, but I'm actually used to this monstrosity now. I suspect I'll actually miss it when it's gone."

"But there's all the other stuff that you'll get as well." I told him.

"Oddly, that's the stuff I'm more nervous about."

Just then the door chime went. "Oh shit," muttered Roger. He picked up his shift and dragged it over his head. "I hope this still fits me when I come out," he muttered."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure we all have something sensible when we get finished." I stood up and gave him a hug.

After Dad had gone, Siân decided to get a book to read, a history book, while Huw asked if he could use the sleep-training pod.

"Sure," I told him. "Do the first two of the training sessions I did. Do them back to back, then get out and have a rest and something to eat. I'm not sure whether you'll have time to do the third before we're collected for our upgrades." I laughed at the thought of being 'upgraded'.

He grinned and shot off into the study.

"Mum, sorry, Imogen." I grinned at her. "You've got an hour and a half. What do you plan on doing?"

"Well I'd thought of having you ravish me, but I don't think you're up to that," she grinned at my obviously startled expression and then laughed when I stuck my tongue out at her. "Instead," she continued, "Branny and I are going to have a little chat in her bedroom." She stood and took Branwyn's hand and the two left.

"Oh." I looked after them, a little surprised. I shrugged and looked up. "AI? Is there documentation on the current organisation of the Human part of the extraction?"

"There are a number of documents defining how the Human element of the Confederation is structured, including formal definitions of many of the different roles within each part, and how they are supposed to work together. There are a small number of roles for which there have as yet been no formal definition, though only some of those have yet to be filled by personnel."

"You mean there are already people doing jobs for which they have no formal job definition?"

"Yes. There are also documents showing the various systems colonised by the Diaspora, their current status, leadership, and general purpose."

"That'll do. Can you download them to the pad and I'll read them there please."

"Pad?" asked the AI.

"Sorry, PDA." I'd obviously picked up mum's use of pad instead of PDA.

"Acknowledged. All documents are now available on the," there was a very brief pause, "pad."

"Thanks." I picked it up and began to read. It might be necessary, but it was dry and boring, and couldn't hold my attention for more than ten minutes at a time. The first time I paused I looked up, shrugged my shoulders and rotated my neck, then began to read again. The next time I had to pause, I stood and got myself a glass of water before moving to a more comfortable chair to continue my reading.

The third time I needed a longer pause. I popped my head into the study to see that the sleep trainer was still in use, so decided to head up to the second level to see what the others were doing. Siân was sitting on a recliner reading. She looked up and smiled as I stepped off the lift platform.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.