Family Matters
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by John Lewiston

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Middle-schooler David has just passed his CAP test with a 6.9. It's time to start choosing the girls who will make up his harem. But he comes home to find his 4th-grade teacher on the doorstep to his parent house. What could she want? And, more importantly, what does David want?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

I leaned back against the headboard, pulling Tina with me. I cradled her thin frame in my arms so that she laid back against my chest and my hands had access to the front of her skinny body. I slipped my hands up under Tina's top and started to caress her small, firm breasts.

Lilly watched us for a moment, and then rocked and swayed as if to unheard music. She started stripping off her clothes. I loved the way her hips swung back and forth, the way her arms and hands were so expressive. She watched us to see what effect her performance was having. My boner was hidden from her, pushing up against Tina's back, so I guess that she was watching my eyes. She turned from us to hide every unfastening of clothes, turning to show us when the article of clothing was pulled away to reveal more of her skin. Tina took one of my hands and pulled it down between her legs. For the second time I played with her rapidly-dampening pussy. The pressure of Tina's body against my cock was very pleasant.

As more of Lilly's clothes dropped, her body moved more freely. She faced away and rocked her panty-cover ass. The she turned around and shimmied her shoulders making her breasts jiggle as she popped her bra clasps free. All to soon (for me) she was completely naked, her arms lifted, her hands entwined above her head, one knee bent and thrust forward and cocked, coyly hiding her pussy.

I pulled my hands free and started clapping for her performance. I was joined by Tina. "That was great Mom." Tina said, "I had no idea that you had such talent."

Lilly smiled slyly. "Oh, I'm a woman of considerable hidden talents." She crawled up onto the bed and leaned forward for a kiss. I was in bliss. I was about to come just from the situation I found myself in. I was kissing Lilly, while I was cupping and squeezing her daughter's breasts and rubbing my boner against her back.

"Now what would you like next, David?" Lilly asked.

I met her eyes. "It's time I made Tina my woman."

Lilly made a little moue, but nodded her agreement. "Tina, come here and let me help you with your clothes."

Lilly helped Tina undress, exposing her oldest daughter and preparing her to take a cock, to take my cock, for the first time.

When they finished, they both knelt in front of me on the bed, Tina in front, Lilly behind, giving Tina little encouraging caresses. "How shall you take her, David?"

"Lilly, I want you to lay against the headboard; spread your legs and raise your knees. Tina I want you to lay back against Lilly, with your legs also spread."

Lilly looked a little uncomfortable with the idea, but scooted her butt towards the head of the bed and spread her legs. She exposed her hairy vulva, already puffy and damp. I couldn't help myself. I stopped Tina and took a moment to enjoy the sight of Lilly's pussy spread open before me like her namesake flower. After a moment, I reached down and lightly caressed it, feeling its heat and moisture. Lilly lifted her hips and said, "Why don't you take me first? Take me now!"

"Soon, Lilly, soon." I motioned to Tina and she scooted so that she lay back with her head resting between her mother's generous breasts. Her slim, almost gawky body cradled by her mother's more mature and generous form. The slight difference in their color, unnoticeable when they were apart, was apparent. The contrast of Tina's smooth, adolescent skin against Lilly's slightly less elastic skin emphasized what was waiting for me.

I got on my hands and knees, feeling my cock dangling beneath me. I crawled up and first kissed Lilly deeply and sweetly. "Lilly, I wanted to lose my virginity to another virgin. Are you okay with that?"

She nodded. "I just want to make sure that you don't hurt her in your eagerness."

I smiled. "That's why I wanted her to be right there, safe in your arms."

I kissed Tina. "Tina, are you ready? Do want me now?"

"Yes, David. I want to have you more than anything I can think."

I felt as though we were all floating in a bubble of bliss, that we existed in a nimbus of pleasure and happiness. I saw Tina screw her eyes shut and brace herself for the pain of first penetration.

So instead, I dropped my head down between Tina's legs. Sticking my tongue out flatly, I licked her vulva from bottom to top. At the bottom, I felt her little vaginal opening. I licked that opening aggressively, and pushed my tongue as far as I could up into it. She jumped, squeaking, "Oh! I've never felt that before!"

I looked up at both of them. "That's okay, I've never done that before."

Tina's pussy tasted odd to me, different than what I had anticipated from all I had heard in the locker room from other guys. It was a lot like sweat, but as soon as I licked once or twice, her pussy had become so wet that most of the strong flavor was diluted or rinsed out or something. It still tasted like a woman's arousal, but not bad at all. The more I licked, the sweeter her pussy tasted. I could get very used to this.

Tina was now very wet, but I remembered what my dad said and leaned over and checked the drawer of the nightstand. There was the tube of lubricant and a few loose condoms that he had told me about. How long had they been there? I had never seen them before, but then I had never rummaged around in the guest bedroom nightstand before. I squeezed out a small dab of lube onto my fingers and rubbed it onto the head and shaft of my cock. I got another squeeze and started rubbing it onto and into Tina's pussy.

The lubricant felt different than Tina and Lilly's natural wetness. It was slightly thicker, more viscous. It made the skin drag slightly. Tina started shifting her hips as I put a lubed finger up inside her. I looked up at her face and saw that, again, she had her eyes clamped shut.

"Am I hurting you, Tina?"

"No! It feels wonderful. I just want you to put your cock inside me. The suspense is killing me!"

Lilly laughed. "Baby, David is being wonderfully thoughtful for your first time. David, are you sure that you've never done this before?"

"No ma'am. But I do know how to read, and I've been reading a lot in the last couple of days!" Yes, I had been reading one-handed most of that time.

I placed my hands on the bed on either side of Lilly's hips and positioned my cock at Tina's cunt. Lilly hands were softly playing with Tina's breasts. Tina slipped her arms around me and started pulling me to her.

I leaned forward with my hips and felt the head of my cock slip down to, and stop in Tina's vaginal opening. I re-alined my hips and pushed harder. I heard Tina catch her breath. Lilly started murmuring in her ear, "Just relax, baby, just relax. Keep breathing, in and out." Lilly looked up meeting my eyes, and then nodded.

I pressed forward harder. I could feel the ring of Tina's vagina stretch open and surround the head of my cock. I couldn't feel it, but that must have been when her hymen broke, because she gave a little "Eek!" and froze.

"David, hold up just a second." Lilly said, "Breath in and out, baby. The pain goes away in just a minute."

Tina nodded. "It's getting better now. It's like getting a shot; the anticipation is worse that the pain. David," Tina looked up at me, "I'm ready. I want all of you."

I pushed again, getting about a third of my boner in her. The sensation of hot, wet tightness combined with the feeling of pressing my hips forward into the cradle of her pelvis was so right. I pulled back, looking down I saw my cock pull away, with her vagina drawing with it for a moment, as though it was reluctant to loose me.

I pressed forward again. That part of my cock that had been inside her was now easily slipped in. The rest of it pressed forward through that part of her vagina that was slowly, reluctantly giving 'way. My cock sank though velvet bliss as I looked into those cornflower-blue eyes. They flashed back and forth between pleasure and pain.

I felt something as I bottomed out in Tina's cunt. I looked down and I saw that Lilly was lightly stroking Tina's clitoris. Tina's breathing quickened, and then I felt her vagina clutching at my cock.

"That ... that was it, I think." Tina gasped. "I think I came."

"It was, darling," said Lilly. "Now David, what's next?"

"Next, I give her the baby."

Lilly's eyes flew wide open and she tried to pull Tina to her and simultaneously push me away. It was too late. When she heard the word "baby," Tina tilted her hips and pulled me deeper in her. Feeling myself hit the back wall of her vagina triggered my climax. I wanted to ejaculate as hard as I did when Lilly gave me the blow job, but this time my cock was being ferociously squeezed by Tina's pussy. After a couple of painful pumps, I pulled back, my cock sprang free, and I sprayed Tina's belly and breasts with my ejaculation.

Tina was in bliss; Lilly was angry. She looked down at her daughter's belly and said almost in a growl, "What do you mean, baby? She's too young to have a child. I thought I could trust you, David, but you betrayed me!"

She was very angry, but I had just taken my first woman, and I felt empowered. "Shut. Up. Tina is not just your daughter, she is my woman. I take my women when and where and how I want them. And I take care of my women. Tina will never be without my care and protection for the rest of my life."

Lilly stopped, startled that the boy that she thought she had been manipulating had turned the tables. I pushed Tina aside and stood on my knees, pressing my groin into Lilly's face. "Suck me hard again, Lilly. You are next."

Lilly looked up into my face uncertainly and saw something there that calmed her fear. She lifted my cock, half-hard and still wet and fragrant from her daughter's pussy. Without playing around, she sucked my cock into her mouth, grabbed my hips, and pushed her head forward until her lips circled the base of my cock and her nose was pressed against my pubic bone. I gasped.

She pulled back, sucking me all along the way, then reversed and once again swallowed my cock to the base. I could feel her tongue work the underside of my cock. Even though I had just come, I could feel the stirring in my groin as my body readied itself for a second salvo.

I felt her hands holding my hips slip around, grabbing my ass cheeks, pulling me in, demanding I stick my cock deeper into her mouth. I agreed with her plans and pressed forward when she took my cock deep.

I pushed hard and was so focused on what her mouth was doing to my cock, I didn't realize what she was doing with her hands. Before I knew what had happened, she had rammed a finger into my asshole and pressed forward against my prostate.

I completely lost my mind. I erupted in the longest, most 'productive' ejaculation that I had ever experienced. This being only my fourth ejaculation with the help of a girl, this probably wasn't saying much. However, I was looking forward to great things.

I fell back from the headboard, spent. I knew that I needed to finish pushing Lilly, staying aggressive, so I had her slide down from the headboard and spread her legs. I laid between her legs and started to kiss her, deeply. In my spent state, there was no urgency, no hurrying in these kisses. I just enjoyed them for what they were. Lilly 'Mmmm-ed' and 'Ahhhh-ed' as we continued to kiss. I spend days, it seemed, swimming in the sea-green pools of her eyes.

After a while we started to speak to each other, pillow talk, telling each other what we enjoyed about each other. I found out that a pleasure is magnified if you can tell someone about it. I told her about her eyes and how I've had a crush on her since third grade. She smiled and told me that she knew about my crush, she had lots of little boys with crushes on her through the years, but that I was special. "I had to suppress it, David, but after our tutoring sessions, I always felt that you were special, that somehow, someway, we would end up like this."

Maybe she was manipulative, but I just loved how she made me feel like I was the answer to all her her dreams.

Tina lay next to us, stroking us and occasionally leaning forward to have a kiss from me. After I had taken plenty of time kissing Lilly's mouth, I moved down to suck her nipples. I admit, I didn't have much finesse in seduction and Lilly was a mother-substitute. I loved her nipples. After nuzzling them I started kissing and sucking until she jumped and said, "Too rough! David, please!"

I kissed down her torso to her belly. I dipped my tongue into her belly-button. I sucked on the skin of her lower belly, threatening to make a hickey. I tickled her with my tongue.

Finally I moved down and faced her pussy. It was swollen and moist, surrounded by a bush of carroty red hair that, frankly, wasn't all that attractive to me. But pressing forward, I found her pussy lips to be a delight. Not trim and girlish, they were, like the rest of her, lush and womanly. When I licked her vaginal opening, my nose disappeared in the folds of her pussy lips. If I took her inner lips into my mouth, I could suck and play with them using my tongue. Through all this she gasped and cooed her pleasure.

I looked up and saw Lilly was rocking her head back and forth and Tina was stroking her hair. I moved up and took her clitoris into my lips and started lashing it with my tongue. Lilly moaned. I took my index finger and slipped it into Lilly. She moaned and hunched her hips against the penetration. I added a second finger, I felt her vaginal walls relax and receive it.

After several minutes, Lilly was rocking her head when she started breathing in short gasps. I felt her pussy start to contract and squeeze my fingers. By this time, my whole hand was soaked with her moisture. I had been thinking about what she had done to me in my last climax, so I decided to share the wealth. As I pulled back on a stroke of my fingers, I straightened my little finger out and drove my two fingers into her pussy and my little finger into her ass.

It was like I had hit Lilly with a cattle prod. Her whole body went rigid. I could feel her pussy and her anus clenching spasmodically. Her crooning extended into a long, "Oooooooooo!" as she came. After a moment, I stopped stroking her with my fingers, and just held her pussy with my mouth. As she came down and relaxed, I planted little baby kisses around her pussy. As her anus relaxed, I let my fingers slip from inside her.

I looked up. Lilly was lying still and Tina was placing little kisses over her face and breasts. By this time I had recovered my strength and I was hard again. Shoving my nose and mouth into the source of Lilly's pheromones couldn't have hurt.

I moved up Lilly's body again. She was lethargic, slow. I didn't mind. I reached down and got my hands behind her knees and lifted them up and pushed them to her chest. I looked down. Her wet, swollen pussy gaped slightly in front of me. My cock was bouncing slightly with my heartbeat. I skootched around until I was lined up and let the head of my cock slide down her slit until it lined up with her hole.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.